PDA

View Full Version : alt.chess (Alternative Chess Group)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

  1. Re: How to slow young chess players down ?!
  2. Politiken Cup 2003
  3. Why has Chessmaster flipped its lid?
  4. Opening collection file format??
  5. Would someone with CM 9000 anotate this game and post the result?
  6. Re: $easy money$
  7. Profiles of Famous Chess Players
  8. I apologize for my spelling.
  9. Fischer Trivia
  10. MODERATOR
  11. TEST
  12. Earn $500 to $700 per Week Downloading FREE Software 436L
  13. answer to quick question
  14. Re: Quick Question
  15. There are two features I would like to see in Chessmaster
  16. TEST
  17. I have the book "the complete chess course"
  18. best buys in chess computers?
  19. Re: Oh, boy, here's a question bound to open a can of flames....
  20. Test
  21. Chess books for youngsters
  22. Re: Clock
  23. Kingside vs. Queenside castling
  24. pgn to chessbase
  25. how do we get rid of the spam here??
  26. Earn $500 to $700 per Week Downloading FREE Software
  27. Gambit Book: How to use Computers for chess
  28. New Quiz Site
  29. MODERATOR READ
  30. MODERATOR READ
  31. MODERATOR READ
  32. MODERATOR READ
  33. MODERATOR READ
  34. MODERATOR READ
  35. Re: sending test
  36. Re: simple question about PGN notation
  37. Fritz6, ABC if Chess Training and plus
  38. Pocket Fritz 2 - Search Online (Internet) Fails
  39. Worlds Strongest Chess Program Shredder 7 on eBay!
  40. my fancy chess set
  41. A new DB for free
  42. Sunday Chess
  43. Torre Attack
  44. DVD lessons
  45. MODERATOR READ
  46. MODERATOR READ
  47. Opening?
  48. MODERATOR READ
  49. MODERATOR READ
  50. ChessBase MegaBase 2003 for sale on eBay!
  51. test post
  52. Final Test
  53. A good book on common positions
  54. MODERATOR READ
  55. MODERATOR READ
  56. MODERATOR READ
  57. Last 3 days to save $$$ on ChessBase MegaBase 2003!
  58. Chess databases
  59. Where did all the Chess computers go???
  60. MODERATOR READ
  61. (no subject)
  62. *****
  63. *********Chess Competition PRIZE
  64. ****
  65. TEST XIAOLING
  66. Chess Servers
  67. Lion endgame study
  68. Re: Chessmaster 9000 Grandmaster opponents
  69. Computer Chess Tutorials
  70. Re: $0 Prize Rated Tournaments but as masters don't pay EFs why should we?? Chess is a Sport!!
  71. Chess Funding & Sponsorship
  72. win chess game on ps2
  73. The USCF breeched its contract with the membership by cutting the size of Chess Life in half
  74. Re: USCF governance vs dictatorship
  75. Bruce Draney did you pay your dues boy!!
  76. Bill Goichberg takes care of his interests as does the ICC Yahoo and MSN
  77. Re: Is Bobby Fischer crazy?
  78. hi
  79. WARNING CONTAINS VIRUS Re: HOT HOT HOT
  80. WARNING CONTAINS VIRUS Re: HOT HOT HOT
  81. Anyone know of any chess clubs in Chandler Az or a website to give the info i need
  82. MODERATOR READ
  83. MODERATOR READ
  84. Chessbase University?
  85. The thing about web rings
  86. Chess Computers are here!!!
  87. Chessmaster 8000
  88. New Chess Site
  89. Good chess player!???
  90. Chess
  91. Fritz and chess
  92. introducing the new Chess r-i-n-g
  93. scholastic chess - still growing every year!
  94. Re: 18 Year old Ex-Girlfriend dumped me payback-VIRUS
  95. chess computer shopping? - some things to consider
  96. jeux d échec
  97. How to properly handle bizarre moves during 'book' openings?
  98. Chess Software Recommendation Requested
  99. Chess Software Recommendation Requested
  100. Amsterdam Forum - Chess Boxing
  101. Alexandra: a new talking chess computer - a review
  102. Chess Game Boards
  103. A good computer game with a rare EP capture!!!
  104. Nine Pawn Problem
  105. N.Y. Times Chess
  106. CHESS COMPUTERS - CHESS COMPUTERS - CHESS COMPUTERS - CHESS COMPUTERS - CHESS COMPUTERS -
  107. Request for proposals "Ownership of Building for Chess/Arts Center ------ Gens Una Sumus"
  108. Re: NEW CHESS MOVIE COMING OUT...?
  109. MWF 30 seeks horny men for phone conversation and more! 2580
  110. PARIS HILTON: Here Is The X-Rated Video Everyone is Talking About 7997
  111. MODERATOR READ
  112. just learning
  113. Earn money by completing serveys, not points!!!
  114. Re: Its easy and its legal
  115. The Red Head Club:
  116. Re: 440 Professional Legal Forms for do it yourself! 44
  117. Chess R - I - N - G is Down
  118. "A Parent's Guide to Chess" - my book review
  119. gold key for chessrally 2
  120. Jan. 31st scholastic tournament - Mt. Vernon, WA
  121. test news
  122. Carling Wizard..
  123. Designed for the man of exceptional intellect
  124. test
  125. Postal Lottery: Turn $6 into $60,000 in 90 days, GUARANTEED
  126. Handheld computer chess site
  127. You are cordially invited, To our Private Party Tonight
  128. Three Fantastic New Chess Newsgroups!
  129. To play this Dangerous Game, We creep
  130. 844675361584 money 844675361584
  131. 517514303603 money 517514303603
  132. information here on handheld chess computers
  133. Ebony Chess Set, Drueke Board FS
  134. Master list of good free chess programs.
  135. WTB: Chess sets
  136. test
  137. test2
  138. "JFK"
  139. What is the least amount of moves to win
  140. Test
  141. chess equipment review site - relocating to new domain
  142. Free Money!!! This Really Works!!!
  143. looking for chess clock
  144. MODERATOR READ
  145. MODERATOR READ
  146. MODERATOR READ
  147. MODERATOR READ
  148. chessworks server ?
  149. Discovered Checkmate by a pinned bishop
  150. Sam Sloan's 500 Words Candidate's Statement (This is final.)
  151. FA: Six Classic Chess Books
  152. Need Help
  153. WHERE TO PLAY CHESS ON A NEWSGROUP?
  154. Test
  155. Test
  156. Test
  157. FA: Six Classic Chess Books - One Price - (One Day Left In Auction)
  158. Knocking over the King rule -- can someone clarify?
  159. Heirloom Chess sets
  160. Scooby Doo Chess
  161. Chess Equalizer Dice available on-line
  162. beware
  163. staunton chess men
  164. Chessmaster 9000
  165. Chess sets and more
  166. Chess is EVIL, was created by the devil !
  167. New Online Store
  168. MODERATOR READ
  169. The Chess Portal
  170. Chess Newbie
  171. Re: Need to outsource = mismanagement
  172. Delaware Chess Festival Tournament
  173. position notation?
  174. discussion group charter / FAQ
  175. Some chess sets and other stuff
  176. * Chess Clock
  177. I'm in the process of selling off my chess stuff
  178. 3 Dont Forget To Take Your Vitamins 33
  179. jCo Almost FREE MONEY !! jCo
  180. Playboy Magazine vs. Chess Life
  181. Fischer + Kosteniuk
  182. Fischer + Kosteniuk
  183. Fischer + Kosteniuk
  184. Fischer + Kosteniuk
  185. test
  186. Saitek Cosmic Chess vs. Kasparov Chessmate on PDA
  187. Good clubs in northern Virginia?
  188. US Olympiad Team
  189. Chess Cafe - USCF Controversy
  190. Abe Yanofsky Memorial 2004 Pictures Available
  191. Re: Elizabeth Shaugnessy Intensive Care/ Richard Peterson joining bobby in Prison
  192. Open Letter to CalChess
  193. Mike Goodall Reports on the CalChess Meeting today
  194. Re: Old Fogies on the US Olympiad Team
  195. 6$ into $10 000 THIS REALLY WORKS!!!!
  196. Excellent UseNet Download Tutorial >>> http://news.wfsd.net
  197. a chess puzzler.... more obvious than you think
  198. CHESS REPORT AND POST MONTHLY - SEPTEMBER ISSUE (plain txt version)
  199. Chess computer manual
  200. Sam Sloan's Best Games of Chess
  201. Old chess sets
  202. # Get FREE Sony VAIO, iPod, Xbox, PlayStation, or Cell Phone when you spend $40..!!
  203. Beatriz Marinello wants to be USCF Executive Director
  204. Re: Beatriz Marinello wants to be USCF Executive Director
  205. A Chess Quiz
  206. Please take my Chess Quiz
  207. LCD Chess Computer
  208. Chess Quiz #3 by Sam Sloan
  209. USCF has voted again to move to Crossville
  210. USCF VOTE TO MOVE TO CROSSVILLE BY March 31, 2005
  211. --------100% Mentally Disabled Grand Master At Chess !!! ------------------------------
  212. Why not build a USCF headquarters in Far Rockaway?
  213. Why could not you have waited two weeks?
  214. I am thinking of bringing a lawsuit to stop the move to Crossville - Opinions Wanted
  215. http://JonJasonCzuhai.WS ----TEXAS HOLD-'EM CHAMP ! ----------------------------------------------------
  216. eBay : Fritz8 Chess Program
  217. please help
  218. Fritz8 Chess Program
  219. EVIDENCE
  220. LOGIC DEBATE
  221. Re: I am thinking of bringing a lawsuit to stop the move to Crossville - Opinions Wanted
  222. ~~~~ CHESS COMPOSITION & ENDGAME FORUM ~~~~
  223. Newgroup Downloads
  224. ~~~~ CHESS COMPOSITION & ENDGAME FORUM ~~~~
  225. ~~~~ CHESS COMPOSITION & ENDGAME FORUM ~~~~
  226. I found this great little site
  227. chess training
  228. GET YOUR FREE TRIP
  229. KK Karanja
  230. Anna Zatonskih defeats Shabalov in first round of US Championship
  231. Novice Player Looking For Opponent
  232. ELO system
  233. Trip to Disney
  234. website hosting
  235. Rules Question from National Chess Congress
  236. Re: Crossville
  237. Hearing Tomorrow in Goshen Supreme Court at 9:00 AM
  238. Is Beatriz Marinello having trouble because of the Patriot Act?
  239. Sam Scores Glorious Victory
  240. Fearless Randy Bauer fears certified mail from Sam Sloan
  241. NY Attorney General to Beatriz Marinello: Your Ass is Grass
  242. Letter from New York Attorney General to Judge Horowitz posted
  243. Text of Letter from New York Attorney General to Judge Horowitz
  244. Sick of Sam Sloan...
  245. A Young Coder's Chess Toy
  246. US Championship Player was forfeited when his cellular phone rang at the board.
  247. Beatriz says that she is resigning effective January 1
  248. Tony Cottell and USCF Finances
  249. Quick Draws Problem Solved in US Championship
  250. Dr. Karl Burger