PDA

View Full Version : alt.chess (Alternative Chess Group)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13

  1. I have a motion to give the Polgar to Polgar
  2. E. Forry Laucks
  3. John Hillery puts the jackass Brian P Lafferty, ESQ in his place
  4. Schultz, Goichberg and Sloan are at it again
  5. Donna Jean Tesi
  6. Brian P Lafferty, ESQ is whining about Winchester again
  7. Brian P Lafferty is ready to sue the USCF
  8. Hal Bogner and Brian Lafferty's lies
  9. Hal Bogner, David Quinn and Brian Lafferty caught!
  10. Goichberg, Channing and Schultz are in it with Lafferty, Bogner and Quinn
  11. Hal Bogner scolded by honest Winchester
  12. Attorney Brian P Lafferty lied to the FOC and USCF members
  13. Lafferty, Bogner, Quinn bullied USCF members with consent by EB
  14. Motion to Change the Name to "Irina Krush Tournament of Champions"
  15. Susan Polgar's comments about "Child Abuse"
  16. Susan Changes Hats
  17. Susan Polgar National Invitational For Girls
  18. Warning against Personal Attacks at Election Time
  19. History of the "Forum Oversight Committee"
  20. Polgar screed this morning June 3, 2007
  21. Bill's Postcard
  22. I Wish that..................
  23. Hal Bogner and Stephen Jones
  24. Goichberg and his scams
  25. Re: Are There Better Chess Software Packages Than Chessmaster 10000?
  26. Randy Bauer's Support for the Move to Crossville
  27. Innes Challenges Sloan to a Grudge Match
  28. Bauer spanked me
  29. Slate of Stephen Jones, Joe Lux, Don Schultz and Sam Sloan
  30. Another Grandiose Claim by Susan Polgar
  31. Complaint against Susan Polgar
  32. Susan Polgar dyes her hair blond !!!!!
  33. 365 Selected Chess Endings by Whitaker is published today
  34. Re: How must to list your name on the USCF ballot?
  35. Everybody Wants Lux but Susan
  36. Re: Our Jerry has bad hair day & night too!
  37. welkom ewerybody
  38. excuse me
  39. Team Polgar
  40. Re: Polgar/Truong In Perspective
  41. Paul Truong from Sept 1986 Chess Life, page 26
  42. Polgar Pattern of Attacks
  43. Susan Polgar "Fighting for Chess"
  44. Anonymous Postings to Polgar's Blog
  45. Regarding Susan's Record
  46. Recommended Chess Pieces & Board
  47. Dewain Barber: Please Declare Your Intentions
  48. "the sponsor"
  49. UNDERWEAR LINGERIE
  50. I Win the USCF Forums Chess Championship
  51. How a USCF By-Laws Change Gets Pased
  52. GOOD VIDEO ON CHESS TACTICS AND STRATEGY
  53. An Old Joke about Chess
  54. Brady Elected President of the Marshall Chess Club
  55. Great News as the USCF only lost $57,915 this year
  56. Desperately Seeking Susan
  57. Susan Should Stop Attacking Her Sponsors
  58. The real problem is not micro-management
  59. "half-truths, unsupported rumors and paranoid fantasies"
  60. Al Horowitz signed book FA
  61. Susan Polgar working in a "cheap bordello" thread
  62. Susan Polgar and the "girls on a bordello fighting over a client" remark
  63. Conflict of Interest by Susan Polgar
  64. Please Help Guy Macon with his Tablebase Size Estimates
  65. Susan Polgar is trying to grab the Denker
  66. Susan Polgar's training of the "Chess Bitch"
  67. The Polgar Claim to have won the "Triple Crown" of Chess
  68. Polgar Letter to the Board
  69. Stan Vaughan is Back
  70. Chess Horror Show Gets Sued
  71. New Reprinted Book: "White to Play and Win"
  72. Posting by Stephen Jones
  73. Bill Goichberg's Long Service on the Board
  74. Polgar, Truong and their Great Success in Training the Woman's Team
  75. WHAT IS THE BEST CHESS SOFTWARE PROGRAM OUT THERE?
  76. Jealously Guarded Secrets Used by Grand Masters
  77. Deadly, Dangerous, Decisive Damiano's Defense Defeats Drei Denizens During World Open
  78. Sam Sloan's Games from the 2007 World Open
  79. My Plans to Create Videos Promoting Scholastic Chess
  80. The "Famous Polgar Dog and Pony Show"
  81. WEBSITE WITH A CHESS OPENING DICTIONARY?
  82. Re: Goichberg Predicts that Sloan will be Defeated
  83. Harry Payne's mother is a whore
  84. Cheap Marlboro cigarettes. ------- Hardly any raw glad bucket changes printers in back of Julie's sick spoon.
  85. Resignation of Gregory Alexander as moderator5
  86. Susan Polgar has posted negative information about the medical condition of a political rival to her blog
  87. My Jim Murray Story
  88. Re: Resignation of Gregory Alexander as moderator5
  89. More Mishandling of Life Membership Assets
  90. Executive Director endorsed by Bill Goichberg
  91. Campaign Mailing
  92. Re: Resignation of Gregory Alexander as moderator5
  93. Re: If Elected, Will Polgar Serve??
  94. Susan Polgar has filed her Form 990 for 2006
  95. Should Chess Life Columnists be Expected to Play Chess?
  96. Re: The Polgar Truong Campaign Summarized
  97. Publishing an opening on a website
  98. Benjamin Attacks Sam Sloan in New In Chess
  99. Re: Resignation of Gregory Alexander as moderator5
  100. Susan Polgar claims that Sloan altered Truong's Biographies
  101. Saitek KASPAROV CHESS COMPUTER ChampionAdvancedTrainer
  102. Headphone Questions at the World Open
  103. GetClub Chess will take Little Longer.
  104. GetClub Chess will take Little Longer.
  105. test
  106. "I feel wonderful. I feel great." - Beatriz Marinello
  107. "I feel wonderful. I feel great. - Beatriz Marinello
  108. Re: An old fashioned fairy story
  109. Release of USCF Financial Statements has been Delayed
  110. Release of USCF Financial Statements has been Delayed
  111. Are parodies allowed on the USCF Forums?
  112. More Lies by Truong and Polgar
  113. Truong Threatens Another Lawsuit
  114. Marinello, Schultz, Goichberg and Dubeck
  115. My relationship with Beatriz Marinello
  116. The Fake Sam Sloan is Back Today
  117. Goichberg sought to Remove Sam Sloan from the USCF Board
  118. Joel Channing fingered Beatrice Marinello
  119. Hal Terrie thinks Brian Lafferty is untrustworthy
  120. Brian P Lafferty's credibility is being challenged
  121. Nolan challenges Brian P Lafferty's trustworthiness
  122. Unethical conduct by Hough, Goichberg and Schultz
  123. Brian P Lafferty defends criminal conducts by the board
  124. Brian P Lafferty whines like a bitch
  125. Brian P. Lafferty lacks trustworthiness according to Hal Terrie
  126. Randy Hough, Bill Goichberg and Don Schultz committed criminal offense
  127. Brian P. Lafferty lacks honesty according to Steve Owens
  128. Reforming OMOV
  129. Problems with Payment of Prizes at the US Championships
  130. Goichberg, Channing, Schultz and Hough deceiving members
  131. Vote for Sam Sloan
  132. The asshole club members: Brian P Lafferty, Harry Payne, Brian Mottorshead and David Quinn
  133. Election Over but Financial Results Still Not Public
  134. One of my Proposals to make the USCF Profitable Again
  135. Brian P Lafferty defends convicted felon Sam Sloan
  136. Brian P Lafferty cited for being an asshole
  137. Brian P Lafferty supports a convicted felon
  138. Brian P Lafferty insulted the great Kevin Bachler of Illinois
  139. Election Results
  140. Bill Goichberg comments on Election Results Thus Far
  141. Re: Bill Goichberg comments on Election Results Thus Far
  142. Will Brian Lafferty sue the USCF?
  143. Who are the 600 idiots who voted for Sam Sloan?
  144. Polgar for President
  145. Will the Fake Sam Sloan stop posting here now that he has been elected?
  146. Polgar Owes Victory to Her Blogspot
  147. Polgar Blogspot States She Will Accept USCF Presidency
  148. I am not humiliated by my election defeat
  149. Re: Free Chess Guide
  150. Brenan Nierman took the lead as the resident idiot
  151. Brenan Nierman supports convicted felon Sam Sloan
  152. Will Polgar Make it Through the Delegates' Meeting?
  153. Re: Resignation of Gregory Alexander as moderator5
  154. Will Joel Channing Convert to Polgarism?
  155. What is wrong with George and Brenan Nierman?
  156. Sloan, Brenan Nierman, Brian Lafferty are mindless idiots
  157. My Last Motions to the Board
  158. Paul Truong aka "ChessPromotion" has returned to the USCF Forums today
  159. chess puzzle videos for the casual player
  160. Win with Damiano's Defense
  161. Motion to Close Down USCF Forums
  162. Brian Lafferty to be suspended
  163. Judit Polgar contrasted with Susan Polgar
  164. The New Paul Truong
  165. Poor Sammy. Will he sleep on the floor again?
  166. Channing wants Sloan to be suspended again
  167. The Real USCF Financial Condition
  168. Trollgar's Dilemma
  169. Joel Channing wants all criticism of Polgar to be stopped
  170. Susan's Secret Plan has failed to reveal itself
  171. Is Brian Lafferty gay lover of Sam Sloan?
  172. Susan Polgar Chess Tournament in Miami Herald news article
  173. Brand New Motorola 8930 $280
  174. Congratulations to Joel Channing, Paul Truong and Susan Polgar on being elected Members at Large
  175. GetClub Chess working Again.
  176. Do Polgar and Truong deserve a Honeymoon?
  177. GetClub Chess beat Worlds Strongest Computer Game !!!
  178. Who's the biggest asshole? Brian Lafferty, Brenan Nierman or Sam Sloan?
  179. Marcus and his sister
  180. Brian P. Lafferty behaves like a 3 year old
  181. Re: Senator Gravel: Bobby Fischer should be pardoned
  182. Re: Senator Gravel: Bobby Fischer should be pardoned
  183. Brand new Online Chess Club
  184. An Error removed from GetClub Chess
  185. Brian P. Lafferty plans to sue the USCF
  186. Game Corrected (2 more errors removed.)
  187. Sam Sloan is joining force with Brian P Lafferty to sue the USCF
  188. Are you unable to complete games at GetClub.
  189. Accoona Securities Scandal
  190. Re: The USCF Board At Work
  191. Joel Channing comments on the Suspensions of Sloan and Marinello
  192. Polgar attends Chess-in-Education Conference in Scotland
  193. "enforcement" vs. "strict enforcement"
  194. False Claims by Polgar
  195. Winners for Aug 2007 at GetClub Chess.
  196. Who invented the word "Trollgar"?
  197. Beginner Level beat Nomorechess Twice on same day.
  198. Pal Benko's Endgame Laboratory has just been published today
  199. Sam's Plan Down the Drain
  200. rapid chess...try your luck
  201. interesting puzzle......try this you will be rewarded...
  202. Duncan Oxley has died
  203. Formal Complaint Against Joel Channing
  204. Problems Caused by The Fake Sam Sloan
  205. Why are you Winning at GetClub Chess.
  206. Susan Polgar attacks the Board Majority on her Blogspot
  207. A New Moderator, Tim Sawmiller, is Savaging the USCF Forums
  208. What is the meaning of the word "Forum" ?
  209. Haunting words from Duncan Oxley about Brian Lafferty
  210. Polgar's Refusal to Defend Her Woman's World Championship
  211. I'm old, I'm wrinkled, but I'm still a prick
  212. Susan Polgar and Infectech, Inc.
  213. Attorney Brian Lafferty is a horse's ass
  214. Brian Lafferty replaces Sam Sloan as the biggest dickhead
  215. Free speech, bad laws, and a gathering storm...
  216. Can you tell me about pawn structure?
  217. Can Fritz8 beat GetClub Master Level.
  218. Contradictory Rules on USCF Forums
  219. Re: It's Diferent When You're On The Board
  220. Susan Polgar claims she has a "Good Relationship" with Xie Jun now
  221. Almost Everybody has a FIDE ID Number Now
  222. General Questions about the new uschess.org website
  223. Nomorechess desire fulfilled by GetClub Chess.
  224. Fidelity Chess Challenger Instruction Manual
  225. Bill Hall plans to disable the FOC
  226. Polgar/Truong rips off USCF Forums design?!
  227. Two FOC Members Resign and Call for New Rules
  228. Gregory Alexander demands an "Official Retraction"
  229. Susan Polgar wants "permanent banning" of "trouble makers"
  230. USCF President Ordered Name of Sam Sloan not to be Published in Chess Life
  231. Proposal to Post Top-100 lists on the Internet
  232. Source for Eight Officers Problem?
  233. USCF Forums to Suspend Sam Sloan for calling Stan Vaughan a "crook"
  234. Getclub Chess beat whitehat with easy level.
  235. Truong and Polgar quit the USCF Forums (again)
  236. Jude Acers is playing in the World Senior Championship in Austria
  237. 2008 US Championship questions
  238. What are the Moderators Doing??
  239. Rob Mitchell exposed as a Big Time Con Artist
  240. Re: Police report on Marcus Roberts
  241. Re: USCF Pension and Finance Problems and Slow Response From Board
  242. Rob Mitchell is a con man and swindler
  243. From Zsuzsa, With Love
  244. GetClub Chess Game Tweaked.
  245. Famous Video: Sofia Polgar defeats Korchnoi
  246. Questions about the "Gold Affiliate" status of Polgar
  247. Re: USCF Pension and Finance Problems and Slow Response From Board
  248. Re: Truong is Fake Sloan, Jackass Lafferty & Fake Ray Gordon
  249. New Sam Sloan Video Uploaded
  250. Goichberg Urges Restraint