PDA

View Full Version : alt.chess (Alternative Chess Group)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

  1. Re: QUESTION?????????????????
  2. The Master Forger Strikes Again !!
  3. Re: QUESTION?????????????????
  4. Re: Beatriz Marinello took another $4,993.64 in USCF Expense money
  5. Beatriz Marinello took another $4,993.64 in USCF Expense money
  6. The Grandmaster Strategy Video Training Library
  7. Tom Klem is dead??
  8. Re: Ignore the forgeries with the Damiano, here are some real games
  9. He's Dead, Jim! Tom Klem is dead!
  10. Should Elected USCF Officials be Allowed to Sit on their Rating Floors?
  11. RIP Alexander Wojtkiewicz
  12. My Biography of Dimitrije Bjelica
  13. Re: Eric Schiller had a stroke
  14. Question, which book contain info about squares f7 and f2?!?
  15. What are the Chess Tournaments Time Controls.
  16. Hanken more Fully Explains the OLM Title
  17. Louis Blair is trying to have all my Wikipedia chess biographies deleted
  18. Re: I have just shipped my first Shogi DVDs
  19. Posting by Beatriz Marinello to uschess.org/forums
  20. Ratings Life?
  21. My old man won!!! sam Sloan, about time, What a reliefe....OUT WITH THE OLD
  22. My old man won!!! sam Sloan, about time, What a reliefe....OUT WITH THE OLD
  23. Re: Hey, Sam.....
  24. Is a pawn worth a sacrifice?
  25. Sam Sloan's Secret Agenda for the USCF
  26. Bill Goichberg Slams Larry Parr
  27. Legal threats from Polgar and Truong
  28. Boycott Gettysburg
  29. Grant Perks, having lost the election, is trying to abolish the Executive Board
  30. The Age of Consent in Hungary is 14
  31. G.C.A. Oskam - F.J. Marshall 28-May-1906
  32. Financial crisis versus Redman's rating
  33. Re: EU models its governance after the USCF
  34. Paul Truong is the Fake Sam Sloan
  35. Re: Paul Truong is the Fake Sam Sloan
  36. New Election Statistics from Mike Nolan
  37. Re: Paul Truong is the Fake Sam Sloan
  38. Mike Goodall has been in a car accident
  39. Re: Susan Polgar
  40. Re: Nana Alexandria
  41. Frank Niro is writing his Memoirs !!!!
  42. Where is the 'real' Chess NG?
  43. Boycott Gettysburg
  44. Re: Donate now
  45. Re: Bobby Fischer has been reinstated in the USCF
  46. Re: Virtually All USCF Financial Records have been Destroyed
  47. Re: Virtually All USCF Financial Records have been Destroyed
  48. Re: Virtually All USCF Financial Records have been Destroyed
  49. Datenbanken für Chessbase
  50. Re: USCF to Hire Lawyer Concerning Sloan's posting of 3 Pictures
  51. Virtually All USCF Officers Have Disappeared (was: Virtually All USCF Financial Records have been Destroyed)
  52. Re: USCF to Hire Lawyer Concerning Sloan's posting of 3 Pictures by Paul Truong
  53. Re: Bobby Fischer has been reinstated in the USCF
  54. Re: Bobby Fischer has been reinstated in the USCF
  55. Why is Susan Polgar "our poster person for scholastic chess"?
  56. GetClub Chess Challenge increasing (Taylor Kingston Beware)
  57. Re: Link of your Popular Website.
  58. "Destroyed" records miraculously found
  59. Re: Bobby Fischer has been reinstated in the USCF
  60. Re: Virtually All USCF Financial Records have been Destroyed
  61. Can you pleasecomment a chess position?
  62. Re: Apology to Jay Sabine
  63. Re: Bobby Fischer has been reinstated in the USCF
  64. Polgar Life magazine
  65. Game site
  66. My new chess book is out
  67. Correspondence Chess ( Totally Free )
  68. GetClub "Beginner level" won 5 Games out of 6 games
  69. Do you recognize this World Chess Champion
  70. Crafty 20.14 into Deep Fritz 8
  71. Herbert Rodney Vaughn 300 page Ethics Complaint
  72. World Championship
  73. Fischer's Game Wanted
  74. Brand New Chess Book for Casual Players!
  75. Fire the Webmaster !!
  76. Fire the Webmaster !!
  77. Fire the Webmaster !!
  78. Re: HUGE NEWS!!! Kramnik Forfeits Game # 5
  79. 4th sample puzzle
  80. Kramnik
  81. Bobby Fischer
  82. Kramnik Toilet Record
  83. more fun 4 slammin' sammy sloan:
  84. How to improve GetClub Chess Game?
  85. 5th and final sample puzzle
  86. At last I won a game with Beginner Level.
  87. Topalov's Neighbor
  88. Chess Game further improved. (Time Managment)
  89. chess set in box with large hand carved/turned wooden chess pieces-$25
  90. Nomorechess is going to be beaten now!!!
  91. Sanny is a nice person
  92. Re: Chess Fascists?
  93. Old Chess Books
  94. Nice online chess game here - beats solitare!
  95. Tough Competition going at GetClub Chess.
  96. Fire the Webmaster !!
  97. Improve your chess in 7 days or less
  98. Re: Improve your chess in 7 days or less
  99. Re: Rip-off of Reinfeld? (was: Improve your chess in 7 days or less)
  100. Tough Competition at GetClub Chess by new Players.
  101. Vote-Chess
  102. NEW BOBBY FISCHER INTERVIEW!!
  103. GetClub Game Development Stopped due to Money
  104. GetClub Winners for Oct 2006 is Chrisf with 71.9 Points.
  105. free chess book for exchanging links
  106. A fair trade
  107. Whats your Opinion about GetClub Game.?
  108. Estimate the quantity of the wheat grains to put on the last square of the chessboard
  109. What is the biggest price?
  110. Playing with Human Opponents at GetClub
  111. Instantchess
  112. Several Saints on 3-14-06
  113. Beginner Level playing very fast.
  114. Unification Wars
  115. Chrisf winning Master Level playing same game again and again.
  116. Chrisf winning Master Level playing same game 3 times
  117. Decision in Ethics Complaint Against Robert Tanner
  118. GetClub Chess Game improved
  119. Behind the Robert Tanner Conspiracy
  120. Results for Nov, 2006 GetClub Tournament.
  121. Play by email or postal mail chess
  122. Gay Chess Tournaments?
  123. Chess puzzles
  124. Jealously Guarded Secrets Used by Grand Masters to Win Nearly Every Game
  125. Capablanca-Botvinnik
  126. I am looking for self-written texts (Stories, documentations, reviews, tips etc.)
  127. I filed ethics charges against Joel Channing, Don Schultz and Bill Goichberg
  128. Randy Bauer and Mikhail Korenman are gay
  129. Five Questions for 2007 USCF Executive Board Candidates
  130. This bitch Donna Alarie wants to recall me
  131. Re: USCF lists Marcus as an active member from Wyoming
  132. I'm in love with Jennifer Shahade
  133. Why end game not so Well?
  134. Happiness in Nolanland: Another Polgar Thread is Deleted.
  135. Goichberg and me; The gay story
  136. Bill Brock and me; The BIG story
  137. Joel Channing is attacking me again
  138. Re: Merry Christmas
  139. Big scandal revealed
  140. Pastor Haji Sam Sloan, Rabbi
  141. Szusza and Me: The Whole Story
  142. Outrageous Announcement of the US Champiobnship
  143. Goichberg MUST step down - Sam Sloan for President
  144. Goichberg, Channing and Hough must go
  145. The USCF must get rid of Goichberg and Erik Anderson
  146. Conflict of interest - Bill Goichberg must resign immediately
  147. Dubeck & Marinello vs. Goichberg
  148. Goichberg is done politically
  149. Goichberg is lying again
  150. Dubeck, Sloan and Marinello will reign again
  151. New IRC Channel: #moderncalcs
  152. Re: FIDE is such a BIG JOKE - FIDE houses WAR CRIMINALS
  153. I plan to take over the world
  154. The best board
  155. Ben Finegold letter on the US Championship
  156. Possible Chicago Bid to Hold the 2007 US Championship
  157. My new book on Thomas Jefferson just came out
  158. AF4C out of 2007 US Championship
  159. Irony of Susan's Complaint
  160. The Mystery of the USCF Computer Taken by Miss P
  161. Marcus Roberts will sponsor the 2007 US Championship in Wyoming
  162. Recommend chess program?
  163. The deadline has passed
  164. Feuding parents in Gilbert AZ move battle off chess boards, and Robert Tanner is involved
  165. Feuding parents in Gilbert AZ move battle off chess boards, and Robert Tanner is involved
  166. Appointment By Grant Perks of Herbert Vaughn as Alternate Delegate for Ohio
  167. Why does Mike Nolan defend Polgar?
  168. Chess results 2006 gone & 2007 arrives.
  169. Re: FIDE SPEAKS
  170. Re: The Chess Bitch
  171. Re: Why is Shahade destroying the USCF website?
  172. Re: Direct Questions( Was: Does it exist if we don't look?)
  173. My friend Don Schultz is running for the board again
  174. USCF Rating the Olympiad
  175. Dirty stuff from Nolan, Vaughn and Brock
  176. Nolan and Goichberg are trying to muzzle me
  177. Re: What are chess players IQ's?
  178. It's a fake post by Brock
  179. Bill Hall and Mike Nolan banned me
  180. I have been suspended from posting to uschess.org/forums
  181. I'll sue the USCF
  182. Don Schultz used me
  183. Duncan Oxley and Hal Bogner will defend me
  184. Jack LeMoine thinks he can stop me
  185. My friend Beatriz defends me
  186. Is chessmaster 8 still available
  187. Is chessmaster 8 still available
  188. Are all satisfied with GetClub Chess.
  189. Why does everyone hate me?
  190. Mike Nolan is out to get Beatriz Marinello
  191. How many were interviewed for the web editor position?
  192. Everyone talks about me
  193. Simply Amazing
  194. Mike Nolan should be fired for suspending me
  195. Beatriz Marinello has also been suspended from posting to the USCF Forums
  196. Re: Dirt on Tanner?
  197. Bill Goichberg is a mouse
  198. Bill Goichberg must resign immediately
  199. Greatest Chess Games of Sam Sloan
  200. Sevan Muradian is the new organizer of the US Championship
  201. My lawsuit threat against the USCF prevailed! The USCF apologized to me!
  202. I told you so!
  203. Modern Joseki and Fuseki has been reprinted
  204. A Rather Odd Fact About Books About Chess
  205. I'm very upset at myself
  206. I sacked the AF4C - Who will be next?
  207. AF4C has withdrawn from sponsoring the 2007 US Championship
  208. Mike Goodall has been hospitalized
  209. Jen Shahade will replace Dan Lucas as Editor
  210. Re: OTOH
  211. Re: a question for Sam Sloan
  212. Bill Goichberg and the 2007 US Championship
  213. Goichberg, Polgar, Truong, Free Ads in Chess Life and the $39,000
  214. Response to Ethics Complaint by Herbert Rodney Vaughn
  215. Tanner and AF4C. Now Goichberg, Channing and SP next
  216. Michael Aigner on the US Championship
  217. Chessville Vignettes
  218. Four More threads have been deleted by Mike Nolan
  219. Joel Channing "Under the Table"
  220. Better Excuses for Joel Channing for the "Under the Table" Incident
  221. 1970 Rovinj-Zagreb PGN
  222. Re: Question for the RGC Tournament players
  223. Questions about Joel Channing
  224. A Serious Legal Issue Facing the USCF Forums
  225. What does the USCF's "Internet Insurance" cover
  226. 2 face Beatriz Marinello is attacking me
  227. Paul Truong has edited my biography on Wikipedia
  228. Stephen Jones for USCF Executive Board
  229. I won't sign any code of conducts
  230. Great Success at last to GetClub.
  231. Plug-In Profit Site
  232. Michael Khodarkovsky and Kasparov Chess Foundation makes the New York Times
  233. I do not like recent improvements in google.
  234. Re: USCF is being sued over racism
  235. New Slate Formed!
  236. I created a new poll for me to win
  237. Re: Exclusive Executive Board Video discussing FIDE Membership
  238. Marcus Roberts is a big fat chicken
  239. Petition for Rehearing of Decision on Ethics Complaint by Grant Perks against Sam Sloan
  240. WAIVER AND RESTATEMENT OF DECLARATION OF CONDITIONS, COVENANTS, RESTRICTIONS AND RESERVATIONS UPON CROSSVILLE INDUSTRIAL PARK PROPERTY
  241. Grant Perks Ethics Complaint against Sam Sloan
  242. Answer by Sam Sloan to Ethics Complaint by Grant Perks
  243. Decision of Ethics Committee on Complaint by Grant Perks
  244. Letter by Bill Goichberg Asking Counsel How to Get Rid of Sam Sloan
  245. I'll sue the USCF and all board members
  246. Counsel Responds to Bill's Question on How to Remove Sam Sloan as Director
  247. Below you will find Mike Matsler's response to Bill G.'s questions
  248. Joel Channing Also Asks Counsel How to Get Rid of Sam Sloan
  249. First Campaign Statement by Sam Sloan
  250. Jan Results comming soon at GetClub Chess.