PDA

View Full Version : alt.chess (Alternative Chess Group)

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

  1. List of Authors Banned or Blacklisted by USCF Sales
  2. Why are the Hardinge-Simpole titles priced the way they are?
  3. I'm hoping for a bigger one this Christmas......hint, hint
  4. Has anyone considered the possibility.....
  5. Carol Jarecki biography by Sam Sloan
  6. SYCF : New Fantastic Chess Website
  7. Biography of Al Horowitz by Sam Sloan
  8. Wikipedia biography of Denis Barry
  9. Biography of Al Lawrence by Sam Sloan
  10. Biography of Frank Brady
  11. Stan Booz is number one !!!
  12. chessmaster10 problems
  13. Stan Booz is number one !!!
  14. Stan Booz is number one
  15. Stan Booz is number one
  16. Topalov accused of Cheating to Win World Chess Championship
  17. Hanon Russell Biography by Sam Sloan
  18. New chess database
  19. Biography of Ron Henley by Sam Sloan
  20. Was Zurab in a Fight in Georgian Parliament
  21. What to do about Ray Gordon?
  22. Play chess online! Internet chess games.
  23. Tom Dorsch Biography on Wikipedia has been deleted
  24. Why pay to play correspondence chess ?
  25. Re: Hartland Snyder's address
  26. Re: The Sam Sloan TV Show
  27. Re: The Sam Sloan TV Show comes on in one minute
  28. Spam Free, Semi-Moderated Chess Discussion Group with over 740 members!
  29. Play chess online! Internet chess games.
  30. Pogo is laughable for their online chess....
  31. Chess City demolition photo (NYC)
  32. i love chess
  33. Amazing victory over Korchnoi
  34. Please recommend a decent computer chess game/program.
  35. Online Chess
  36. Re: GAMBITRON
  37. Chess-Mail : Play Level tournaments or in team, It's Totally Free.
  38. Greg Shahade resigns
  39. Games Chess CDs 2006-, and Boris Continuum Complete v4.0 , SideFX Houdini Master v8.0.474(Win/Linux), CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X3 v13.0, Adobe After Effects 7.0 PRO, Premiere Pro 2.0, Encore DVD v2.0, Audition v2.0, other 2006-Jan-25-to-2005-Aug-20 n
  40. DM' ***Hot stuff - check this out !!! DM'
  41. Kreiman - US Chess Championship Controversy
  42. Get Rich
  43. Get Rich
  44. What Happened to Chess?
  45. Uses of The 4th Dimension (A NEW DISCOVERY OF THE HUMAN RACE!)
  46. Re: Another chess coach/'Master"/teacher gets caught with a kid
  47. USCF Endorsement of Bessel Kok
  48. Re: Greg Shahade resigns
  49. Wikipedia Dispute: Sam Sloan vs. Howcheng regarding Tom Dorsch and Bill Brock
  50. Flim-Flam financial accounting from the USCF
  51. Why Greg Shahade Resigned?
  52. Ebony or ebonized?
  53. Karpov Exclusively by Dimitrije Bjelica
  54. Now you get Chess Rating on Playing with Opponents.
  55. Chessmaster 10th Edition
  56. The (New) Chess Player
  57. Crespo gets 25 years to work on his game
  58. Help to find chess board
  59. A bit confused about USCF book sales - from the USCF Forum
  60. A bad review is better than none - Review of "Chess Lessons for Beginners" by Sam Sloan
  61. Beta testers wanted (for correspondence-style chess website)...
  62. From the USCF Forum - Susan Polgar All-American Girls Program
  63. EB meeting and stuff (very long)
  64. The 4 Polgar Proposals: To which did the Executive Board agree?
  65. The 4 Polgar Proposals: To which did the Executive Board agree?
  66. Trying to find a Chess Publication
  67. Another Dirty Deal from the USCF Board - One Page per month for College Chess
  68. IQ Tests to be required to run for the USCF Board?
  69. Can white draw this game?
  70. Problems with a Wooden Board
  71. Looking for Email Chess Program
  72. Edward G. Winter from Wikipedia
  73. Slightly interesting statistic
  74. My Wikipedia biography of Julian Simpole
  75. Wikipedia is a Cesspool
  76. Getting banned on Yahoo! chess and Pogo chess
  77. Free Chess program for windows
  78. *** email chess ***
  79. Louis Blair has gotten even nuttier
  80. The Mongolians are coming! Head for the hills!!
  81. This is a connection test...
  82. How Old is Sam Sloan?
  83. Re: Where to go?
  84. U.S. Chess Championship a Great Success
  85. Where to go?
  86. Parr on Winter on "The Termination"
  87. Re: Parr on Winter on "The Termination"
  88. U.S. Chess Championship a Great Success
  89. Re: Parr on Winter on "The Termination"
  90. My Wikipedia biography of Batchimeg Tuvshintugs
  91. Chess Master Peter Manetti has died
  92. New Chinese Sensation in Woman's World Chess Championship
  93. USCF needs to do more to help Bessel Kok
  94. My Wikipedia biography of Ignatius Leong
  95. My Wikipedia biography of Panupand Vijjuprabha of Thailand
  96. Wikipedia biography of Geoffrey Borg
  97. Wikipedia biography of Ali Nihat Yazici
  98. Delete ALL Sloan's crap on Wikipedia
  99. My biography of Paul Rubin on Wikipedia
  100. My Complaint to Wikipedia against Rook_wave a/k/a Ralf Callenberg
  101. Request for Arbitration of Paul Rubin vs. Sam Sloan
  102. List of FIDE Member Nations, provided by Sam Sloan
  103. A Great Bargain for only $50,000 !!!
  104. All or almost all chess columns to be cut from Chess Life
  105. Chess Game plaing nice moves now.
  106. Polgar column controversy
  107. Bill Brock? Where is his lame self?
  108. About Marcus Roberts
  109. Obituary of Peter Manetti published today
  110. Best current Chess instructional DVD?
  111. Look, I Just Want to Enjoy
  112. "Americans can be found in the playing hall when the games are not taking place even at night"
  113. Marcus Roberts: Gay
  114. Should the USCF rate the Olympiads?
  115. free chess video by freechess.org
  116. How do I match chess pieces with a large chessboard
  117. When does Chess skill begin to diminish?
  118. Illegal Immigration, the Non-Issue of the Week........................
  119. Do Chess Champs have GROUPIES?
  120. Help with Chess Clocks & Time
  121. Is Our Building in Crossville Insured against Tornado Damage?
  122. What is Zwischenzug?
  123. Who is the sysop here?
  124. Help with Time
  125. Complaint to German Chess Federation against Ralf Callenberg
  126. Chess-Mail : Play correspondence chess, Totally Free !
  127. Complaint to German Chess Federation against Ralf Callenberg
  128. Club pieces used in tournaments
  129. New Negro Chess Club
  130. Bobby Fischer Live Radio Interviews
  131. Did the Polgar Training Program help the Woman's Olympiad Team?
  132. Susan Polgar on TV Every Hour
  133. Five Candidates Run for USCF Executive Board
  134. Controversy over whether the signed petitions should be posted online
  135. 2nd Annual RGCP Grudge Match
  136. Re: Election Petitions issue
  137. What is "A Beer?"
  138. Backward Pawns
  139. Chess Art Drawings!
  140. Has anybody ever actually designed a House Shaped like a Rook?
  141. West Denver area Sunday afternoon or evening chess:
  142. FIDE ASKED ME TO GET ILLEGAL VISAS FOR THE RUSSIAN MOB
  143. Ernie Schlich brings on Four Controversies
  144. Ernie Schlich brings on Four Controversies, part 2
  145. Ernie Schlich brings on Four Controversies, part 3
  146. Ernie Schlich directs National High School Championship in Milwaukee with 1424 players, April 21-23, 2006
  147. Jim Eade comes out in favor of Sam Sloan
  148. Jim Eade comes out in favor of Sam Sloan
  149. $am $loan for USCF Executive Board
  150. Surreal Chess Art Drawings!
  151. Puerto Rico Chess Federation
  152. Chess serial killers?
  153. Chess game improved twice Better now
  154. Dan Brown DID NOT write The Da Vinci Code! [ VICTORY for Christians ! ]
  155. Letter from Beatriz Marinello to my chess friends in the world
  156. Beatriz Marinello defects to the Other Side
  157. Burundi, Ghana and Ivory Coast are about to be expelled from FIDE
  158. Re: Letter from Beatriz Marinello to my chess friends in the world
  159. Questions about the US Delegation to FIDE Meetings
  160. Re: Letter from Beatriz Marinello to my chess friends in the world
  161. Re: Letter from Beatriz Marinello to my chess friends in the world
  162. Another Amazing Statement by Beatriz Marinello
  163. Would anybody be willing to help finance my trip to Italy?
  164. Letter from Beatriz Marinello on Kirsan website
  165. Why the USA Delegation is upset by the Defection of Beatriz
  166. Open letter by Bessel Kok regarding proposal for Chess Unity
  167. Re: check mate
  168. Chess: Beginner level giving good competition.
  169. Re: "How to Talk Dirty in Japanese and English" is published today
  170. Re: Hatley High, a movie review about chess
  171. Letter by Beatriz Marinello to FIDE and to the Confederation of Chess for the Americas
  172. Re: I am annoyed by people using my research on Thomas Jefferson and Sally Hemings
  173. FMO CHESS CLUB reopened.
  174. Should Bill Hall be fired over the latest Beatriz Marinello affair?
  175. Does Opening help the Chess Game play better?
  176. Why Wayne Praeder is wrong about Term Limits
  177. "Kirsan the Incredible", "a short book about the great man"
  178. Newsgroup Censorship by Rob Mitchell
  179. [Newbie] Tempo Question
  180. Joel Channing reports on the Zoning Issue
  181. Conflict between Afghan Delegations to the World Chess Federation
  182. What's the difference between Fritzes?
  183. Hugh Myers did it!
  184. Did Kirsan bribe Beatriz Marinello?
  185. Sam Sloan video on Google Video
  186. Chess: Beginner Level now Playing better than ever.
  187. Proof that Sloan is better than Shahade
  188. Etiquette question
  189. Webchess online
  190. how to filter sam sloan posts out?
  191. D-Day Today in Turin, Italy
  192. USCF Forum Censored
  193. Mike Nolan is in Turin !!!!
  194. Re: Sam Sloan video on Google Video
  195. Much awaited Chess Game Performance has arrived.
  196. The Moscow Times: On the FIDE Election today
  197. Reflections on the Defeat of Bessel Kok
  198. Re: Dan Brown DID NOT write The Da Vinci Code! ( VICTORY forChristians ! )
  199. chess in Moscow
  200. Mike Goodall presents a platform that cannot be beat
  201. June Chess Life is Fabulous
  202. Chess game is beating everyone except a few players
  203. Faust vs. the Devil painting?
  204. My Report on the Turino Meetings
  205. Re: Why football isn't popular in the USA
  206. teardrop
  207. Broffman's Chess Book...
  208. Chess : Best Chess players Top 10. Ranking
  209. A Lot of Books on Chess
  210. chess game wanted
  211. Re: Searching for Label Ideas for Shogi for Beginners
  212. Go
  213. Marcus Roberts reversed the credit card charges for his USCF Life Membership !!!!
  214. There are Screw-Ups, and then there are really big Screw-Ups
  215. Re: Grant Perks is only a "Paid Consultant" according to Mike Nolan
  216. Re: Grant Perks is only a "Paid Consultant" according to Mike Nolan
  217. Re: Grant Perks is only a "Paid Consultant" according to Mike Nolan
  218. Re: Grant Perks is only a "Paid Consultant" according to Mike Nolan
  219. Re: Grant Perks is only a "Paid Consultant" according to Mike Nolan
  220. Grant Perks paid Beatriz Marinello most of the $13,926.00
  221. Re: Grant Perks is only a "Paid Consultant" according to Mike Nolan
  222. Bobby Fischer Radio Interviews
  223. Grant Perks is only a "Paid Consultant" according to Mike Nolan
  224. "we need to drive away the people who has been milking the USCF for many years."
  225. Was a Vote Legally Taken to Build in Crossville??
  226. USCF only owns the Land Directly Under the Building in Crossville
  227. Issue of Confidentiality on the firing of Grant Perks
  228. Issue of Confidentiality on the firing of Grant Perks
  229. Randy Bauer Evidence of Evil
  230. Why was not the traditional "Neutrality Letter" sent to candidates this year?
  231. Re: FIDE Corruption
  232. USCF governance
  233. Classics as a career
  234. Policy Board Expenses
  235. Raymond Weinstein for New York Delegate to the USCF
  236. Re: Mike Goodall's Complaint
  237. Surreal and Colorful Chess Drawings
  238. Re: Executive Board motion authorizing the borrowing of $561,000
  239. Chess Publications in Electronic format...
  240. Re: Mike Goodall's Complaint
  241. Re: 16 Fake Sam Sloan messages posted while I was at the World Open
  242. Instead of Hanging arround pieces King should be saved
  243. Sam Sloan finishes Dead Last In World Open
  244. The Man with the Hat beats Grandmaster Smirin at World Open
  245. Raymond Weinstein
  246. Re: Shogi World Champion makes IM Norm at World Open in Chess
  247. Re: The Curse of Pillsbury
  248. Should Steve Rosenberg be kicked out of the USCF?
  249. Free Rolex Watches from Kirsan
  250. How to electronically cheat at Chess Tournaments