PDA

View Full Version : alt.chess (Alternative Chess Group)

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

  1. Re: New Executive Director Chosen
  2. improving your game
  3. Asa Hoffmann defeated Florencio Campomanes
  4. Beatriz Marinello drew Florencio Campomanes
  5. Florencio Campomanes defeated Beatriz Marinello
  6. Beatriz Marinello drew Florencio Campomanes in Game 3
  7. Denver area Sunday informal chess
  8. USCF Calendar Girls
  9. Denver area Sunday informal chess
  10. Why does Taylor Kingston always like to lie?
  11. New Rumor about Beatriz Marinello
  12. Re: Dubeck lashes out
  13. New Rumor about Taylor Trash Kingston
  14. I have voted
  15. USCF Ballot Scandal
  16. Taylor Kingston caught lying again, says that his Elo rating was 2300+
  17. Bogus Financial Figures in May Chess Life
  18. Re: Natrol fined $250,000: misleading advertising, excess lead in product
  19. Re: Natrol fined $250,000: misleading advertising, excess lead in product
  20. Does George John Really Exist?
  21. Does George John Really Exist?
  22. Politickal Hack Gets Pregnant!
  23. Taylor Kingston vs. Sam Sloan: FACE TO FACE
  24. Re: Grudge match: Sloan vs. Kingston or Sloan vs. Bauer.
  25. Gay Match: Kingston vs. Marinello
  26. Bill Brack's Daughters Want Help!
  27. Re: Am I hopeless? Is it to late for me, age wise?
  28. Sam Sloan's Chess Peak
  29. mate problem in less than 25 moves
  30. Re: SAM: PICK A WEEKEND!!!! June 25/26 or July 2/3?
  31. Re: Am I hopeless? Is it to late for me, age wise?
  32. Gay Chess Federation
  33. African-American Chess Hall of Fame
  34. Polish Chess Federation
  35. Famous Masters I Beat When They Were Kids
  36. Expanding the USCF Tournament Archives
  37. Grudge Match - Sloan vs. Brock: Need $200, an arbiter, & Sloan to agree on date
  38. Following the 1st Annual RGCP Grudge Match on ICC! (Sunday, June 26)
  39. Sam Sloan has arrived in Chicago for the Grudge Match with Brock
  40. FIRST ANNUAL RGCP GRUDGE MATCH IS TODAY - SUNDAY, JUNE 26, 2005 (details inside)
  41. Sam Beat Bill Brock's ass!
  42. Disturbing Fake "Sam Sloan" postings
  43. Please Daddy, Send Me Money!
  44. Who is telling the truth
  45. Re: Booz ducks lie detector
  46. Fat Dyke Destroys USCF
  47. Re: election
  48. My Trusty Damiano's Defense Fails
  49. My Online Chess Program!
  50. Sam's Games from the World Open
  51. Re: election
  52. Re: Forgive and forget- Natrol?
  53. Re: "Altering Sam Sloan" Contest Winners
  54. Are the USCF Ballots Protected from Forgery?
  55. Chess Software
  56. Who Speaks for Gay Men in USCF?
  57. Where is Bill Brock?
  58. Re: election
  59. ANN COULTER Wants POLICE CAMERAS on EVERY STREET
  60. Re: why vote for the success team?
  61. Re: Why the US Chess Success Team Can Achieve Continued Success In the Future
  62. Tim Taylor responds to Sam Sloan
  63. Zsuzsa Polgar is on the Cover of Parade Magazine for July 17, 2005
  64. Karpov exclusively
  65. Success Team Skipping Town?
  66. CHESS MASTERMINDS SITE ACTIVATION
  67. LOOK AT ME NOW WITH MY NEW ANAL PROBE!!
  68. SAM SLOAN WINS!
  69. USCF Elections: Region 4: NC, SC, FL and GA, Complete Results
  70. USCF Elections: New England Complete Results
  71. Goichberg Slate is sweeping election
  72. USCF Elections: Sloan beats Success Team in Virgin Islands
  73. USCF Elections: New York, New Jersey Complete Results
  74. USCF Elections: Region 3: PA, DC, MD, Del, VA, WVa Complete Results
  75. John Humiliates Sloan in Texas
  76. New USCF Board will not build new building in Crossville
  77. USCF Elections: Region 5: OH, MI, IN and KY Complete Results
  78. USCF Elections: North-Central Region: MN, WI, ND and SD Complete Results
  79. USCF Elections: Midwest Region: IL, MO, IA and NE Complete Results
  80. USCF Elections: Mid-South Region: TN, LA, AL, AR and MS Complete Results
  81. USCF Elections: Region 9, Mountains/Plains (CO, KS, UT, WY) Results
  82. USCF Elections: Pacific Region: CA, AZ, NV and HI Complete Results
  83. USCF Elections: Northwest Region: WA, OR, ID, MT and AK Results
  84. Grant Perks Fired !!!
  85. Re: Executive Board election, final results
  86. Re: What's Next for Chess HQ?
  87. Hey everyone....check out my new MATT NEMMERS FAN CLUB!
  88. Women of Chess
  89. THIS WORKS FOR SOMEBODY - WHY NOT YOU?FKkHXR
  90. Tim Hanke vs. The Freedom Fighters
  91. Qualifications
  92. Finally, a chess engine for me!!!
  93. Political Rating Floors
  94. Beatriz?
  95. variant chess game in colour
  96. Crossville Headquarters
  97. Re: Handwriten Ballots??
  98. GetLocation
  99. Re: Handwriten Ballots??
  100. Re: Should Marinello and Hanke be Permanently Expelled, Barred and Banned from the USCF??
  101. What Happens to USCF NOW?
  102. Chess on New York One
  103. Bogus Accounting of Crossville Land
  104. Tim Hanke resigns from USCF Executive Board
  105. ICU and UCU split
  106. A Grudge Match Proposal: Marinello - Goichberg
  107. Needed Additions to George John's List
  108. Crossville and Meth Problem on NBC Nightly News !!!
  109. Chessmaster online?
  110. Crossville Meth L:ab Video Posted
  111. Re: Thank God!
  112. Graphical interfaces for FICS?
  113. Chess Turn
  114. Beatriz Marinello resigns
  115. Re: A play by play on the Phoenix Delegates' Meeting would be Cool:)
  116. Palace Coup Fails: Beatriz Marinello ousted as President and Resigns
  117. Al Lawrence and Wife Seriously injured in Car Accident
  118. Re: Just so no one forgets famous predictions of a couple weeks ago.
  119. Re: Handwriten Ballots??
  120. Connections between Nikkin and Natrol
  121. Mutlilevel chess...
  122. My Raymond Weinstein Wikipedia page
  123. William Lombardy Wikipedia page
  124. My Bill Brock Wikipedia page
  125. Damiano's Defense Declined
  126. Leisure Linc
  127. Time dalay question for quick chess?
  128. Postaholic
  129. FA: Learn to play Chess 2-- for PC
  130. Drag & Drop Chess Game
  131. Chess Books for Sale
  132. ATTORNEY WANTED: How about a class action lawsuit against Ubisoft?
  133. SPAM FREE, SEMI-MODERATED 700+ MEMBER CHESS DISCUSSION GROUP!
  134. Sam Sloan stirs up still even more trouble
  135. Join the greatest chess files gruop!
  136. My new Chess Biograpries in Wikipedia
  137. Bill Brock's obsession with Sam Sloan as a "former master"
  138. Wikipedia Controversy about Eric Schiller
  139. Chess resources site
  140. Did Pope JPII Go To Heaven??
  141. Review of Books by Taylor Kingston
  142. Chess exercises
  143. What you think about Share Chess group?
  144. New Wikipedia biographies by Sam Sloan
  145. Can you get Chessmaster 9000 TCP/IP to work?
  146. Wikipedia controversy about John W. Collins
  147. My Wikipedia biography of Max Dlugy
  148. Misleading Book Titles.
  149. Fritz?
  150. Wikipedia page about George Koltanowski
  151. Capablanca
  152. New Wikipedia page for Anna Akhsharumova
  153. learning
  154. Requests to the White Collection in Cleveland
  155. Taylor Kingston letter attacking Eric Schiller
  156. Why you never heard of Lazaro Bruzon
  157. Re: Taking a Break from rgcp
  158. play chess...
  159. New Chess Club
  160. Improving?
  161. PROF. LUPIN'S CHAMBER OF CHESS
  162. NEW CHESS CLUB IN NEW YORK !!!!!
  163. Anyone Interested in a Game of Chess (Slow Game)
  164. J accuse the Executive Board of the USCF of Fraud by Andrew Zito
  165. join
  166. Des Moines, IA
  167. Purchasing Electronic Chess Board - Need Help
  168. Why Joel Channing can "Chill Out" by Andrew Zito
  169. chess fm / ICC chess videos removed!
  170. Fantastic Spam-Free semi-moderated Chess Discussion Group!
  171. Report on the Crossville, Tennessee MOVE by Andrew Zito
  172. Elizabeth Shaughnessy has resigned as Calchess President
  173. Wikipedia Page for John Peters
  174. E-Mail Chess Program Recommendations?
  175. Newbie: West Coast School?
  176. Topolov "The New World Chess Champion" by Andrew Zito
  177. Taylor Kingston's Negative Review of Schiller book on Fischer
  178. Chessmaster 10th edition question
  179. How being Ambidextrous led Sam to be able to speak more than Ten Languages
  180. We always welcome new players
  181. Polgar DVDs
  182. digital chess clocks
  183. Deep Junior vs. WGM Almira Skripchenko
  184. chess master 6000
  185. FMO CHESS CLUB
  186. My Wikipedia Biography of Kamran Shirazi
  187. Re: The Absolutely 100% True Cross My Heart and Hope to Die True Story about the death of JFK
  188. Re: My Wikipedia Biography of Norman Tweed Whitaker
  189. Re: My Wikipedia Biography of Norman Tweed Whitaker
  190. Re: The Absolutely 100% True Cross My Heart and Hope to Die True Story about the death of JFK
  191. Re: Kingston-Sloan Chess Challenge
  192. Re: Kingston-Sloan Chess Challenge
  193. Can I export sets from 9000 to 10th Edition?
  194. ELO FIDE ONLINE!
  195. Karpov defeats Polgar with 1. g4 !!
  196. Play chess by mail.
  197. Notation
  198. Re: Sam Sloan's US History for Wikipedia
  199. Notation
  200. My Wikipedia Biography of Michael Valvo
  201. My Wikipedia Biography of Barry Popik
  202. FMO CHESS CLUB
  203. NEW CHESS CLUB..
  204. Stop Being Petty & Mean-Spirited.
  205. Question about Notation
  206. World Team championship
  207. Re: Schiller, Westerinen, and Myers
  208. Frightening New Book - UNORTHODOX CHESS!!
  209. Online Chess Program now plays better moves.
  210. My Wikipedia Biography of Bernard Zuckerman
  211. Now, Even the Beginner Level plays better than me.
  212. c1880s MILTARY CHESS - A N MYERS - Looking for Rules
  213. INTETAIN 2005
  214. My Wikipedia Biography of Charles Weldon
  215. Re: A fresh new approach to making making online
  216. Three major improvements done to Chess Game.
  217. Letter from John Hilbert to Sam Sloan
  218. Now Chess Game plays four Variations to beat opponent
  219. Play chess by mail ( Fast Website,Totally Free )
  220. Wooden Magnetic Chess Sets
  221. JOIN ACTIVE CHESS GROUP
  222. Chessbase Serial number
  223. Now, Advanced Chess Levels available to play for free. (Ratings ???)
  224. My modifications of the biography of Lisa Lane
  225. I am making a chess variant
  226. Chess Bitch book
  227. Why Pay to Play correspondence chess ?
  228. FA: Wooden chess set
  229. Re: (OT): Can You Trust Wikipedia?
  230. Chess Mentor
  231. Wikipedia Biography of Tom Dorsch
  232. Wikipedia biography of Mike Goodall
  233. Re: Bogus USCF Membership Numbers _
  234. IECC and IECG?
  235. REQ: Anyone have a collection of games that come with Chess Master?
  236. Tom Dorsch Wikipedia Controversy
  237. Larry Parr biography on Wikipedia
  238. Free php MySQL Chess Sites
  239. Re: The Sam Sloan TV Show
  240. Re: Re: The Sam Sloan TV Show
  241. Firefox doesn't work with Pogo chess...
  242. List of People suspected of being the Fake Sam Sloan
  243. NEW Chess Site
  244. Sam Sloan's Wikipedia biography of Leroy Dubeck
  245. Sam Sloan Definitive Wikipedia Biography of James Eade
  246. Wikipedia Biography of Eric Schiller
  247. Dlugy Acquitted
  248. Wikipedia Biography of David Goodman
  249. Sam Sloan Wikipedia biography of Jana Bellin
  250. test