PDA

View Full Version : alt.chess (Alternative Chess Group)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]

  1. Re: Backgammon Tactics by Harold Thorne Review by Sam Sloan
  2. Bonin's Greatest Games of Chess
  3. Chess question
  4. Bauer is Running Again for the Board !!
  5. Candidate Filing Fees by Polgar and Truong
  6. Re: Please do not re-elect the USCF Incumbents
  7. Jim Hodges, 6StringStu, Six String Stu, James Stuart Hodges 3013
  8. Golden Parachutes Thread Pulled from USCF Issues Forum
  9. Games from the US Senior Championship
  10. On the USCF Issues Forum, Reasonable Limits Should be Placed onattacks by Particular Posters on Particular Candidates
  11. Re: My Games from the New Yorker Open May 25-27, 2013
  12. Re: Response to Goichberg's Election Recommendations
  13. USCF Board Continues to Attack and Misunderstand FIDE
  14. USCF Board Continues to Misinform the Members about the Proceedingsin the Swiss Court
  15. Re: Trayvon Martin's Criminal Activities Were Covered Up
  16. William Jefferson Clinton started the Iraq war over Weapons Of MassDestruction (WMD's for you libtards.)
  17. Re: Cmg to pgn conversion program?
  18. Knight's Pawn to--Ahh, Why Bother
  19. Is there a chess site that will allow two human players to practice endgames online?
  20. Did I play well or did he screw up?
  21. Using a chessboard to play chess
  22. London System
  23. Why did Fischer leave chess?