PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.misc (Chess General)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60

  1. Re: M. Leahy spams newsgroups to sell chess database
  2. rec.games.chess.misc FAQ [1/4]
  3. rec.games.chess.misc FAQ [4/4]
  4. rec.games.chess.misc FAQ [2/4]
  5. rec.games.chess.misc FAQ [3/4]
  6. Re: Mike Leahy spams newsgroups to sell his chess database program
  7. Chess Neural Network: ANOTHER VICTORY FOR OCTAVIUS!
  8. Cheating OTB
  9. A Rant on Magnetic Boards
  10. NEW SITE for chess beginners
  11. Knight+Rook Pawn vs Knight
  12. Dutch Defense, Leningrad variation
  13. First Georgia Senior Open
  14. Blindfold Chess on Fritz 7 ?
  15. International Tournament in Oregon
  16. King's Indian defense
  17. Lev Khariton: With Love and Bitterness
  18. Spurs lead
  19. Messages being deleted
  20. BOOKUP vs Chess mentor
  21. Re: Observations concerning Goran Tomic
  22. just a test
  23. just a test
  24. Academic Chess has gone too far
  25. Anyone seen a chess set like this one? check THIS puppy out.
  26. IMPORTANT NOTICE concerning BOOKUP
  27. Professional World Rankings by Thomson & Dvorkovich
  28. Who was the Times' (London) Chess Correspondent during 1922?
  29. Moro, Pono, Tony! in Kaissa Boarding House
  30. A problem
  31. GOran is Bobby Fischer hiding his identity
  32. Tournament in Berlin 1853
  33. Chess queen's power reflection of real life
  34. The Wisdom of Kalev Pehme, our Chess Life editor (part 1)
  35. Open Source Project
  36. who are (were?) Lev Khariton and Aryeh Davidoff??
  37. Zwischenzuege
  38. How good is BOOKUP?
  39. Lev Khariton: Kramnik on Kasparov
  40. May Chess Life cover story...yeah, that will rope the newbies in...
  41. What Name?
  42. World Amateur Chess Championship
  43. Another Question
  44. A chess site???
  45. Re: Beatriz Marinello (OT)
  46. The Wisdom of Kalve Pehme, our Chess Life editor (part 2)
  47. Question about de la Bourdonnais and Deschapelles
  48. Teaching Chess
  49. Recommended European Tournies
  50. Surprise Capablanca statistic
  51. Chess Training must begin with an accurate assessment!
  52. Warning to webmasters and owners of websites
  53. chess stress
  54. Smith-Morra gambit
  55. I cannot find a FIDE rating for Saudin Robovic
  56. Capablanca consultation game
  57. Paris vs London in 1836
  58. Chess as Art
  59. On the Murder of Nick Berg
  60. message for Goran Tomic
  61. Chess friends
  62. USCF EB candidates and tournament activity
  63. What kind of chess set is this?
  64. I play chess with sheep !!!!
  65. 15 studies of Pal Benko
  66. Skimming- The Likelihood of Massive USCF Fraud
  67. Skimming- The Likelihood of Massive USCF Fraud
  68. Skimming- The Likelihood of Massive USCF Fraud
  69. Closing Fritz 7 really slows down Windows XP
  70. Spinning - rotating chess board
  71. German literature
  72. German literature (and maybe used volumes)
  73. New travel information: World Amateur Chess Championship
  74. Best chess software
  75. Openings online
  76. Garry Kasparov's new website!
  77. Novice Nook on Time Management Posted
  78. Latest (Final?) Information on Travel from USA to World Amateur Chess Championship
  79. Special Airfares to World Amateur Chess Championship from U. S. A.
  80. Newbie
  81. The Pittsburgh Trap
  82. Re: Mike Leahy Spams
  83. Re: Bookup spams
  84. Staunton's rich and varied past
  85. Silky thread
  86. ECTool like utility for Mac OSX
  87. World Correspondence Chess Federation
  88. Ratings on Yahoo Chess
  89. FA: My 60 Memorable Games Hardcover
  90. Pittsburgh Trap with PGN
  91. Lev Khariton:Kasparov Goes to War
  92. Russian Chess Championships
  93. "Wise up with chess"
  94. GM Walter Browne Simul at Arlington Chess Club
  95. Newspaper chess columns by titled players
  96. Are fianchetto bishops better??
  97. Bayonet attack vs. King's Indian Defense
  98. I LOST 4 games STRAIGHT (HELP ME!!!)
  99. Phillidor and Polish draughts
  100. Mechanics Chess Institute's Fraudulent Master
  101. a traditional nested CC forum style
  102. Looking for old book
  103. I do not have any bad feelings about Hiarcs9!!!
  104. Kasparov's chesschamps update
  105. Lost Tal game
  106. BCE by Ruben Fine
  107. Fischer's Tie Clause
  108. New book, "Modern Chess Analysis", available from Gambit
  109. Old CL&Rs
  110. (OT) Peace in Sudan?
  111. Chess Urban legends
  112. Frank Niro Responds on the Great T-Shirt Scandal
  113. Phildor Defence
  114. Learning to play blindfold chess
  115. No. of casual players of FIDE chess, Chinese chess, Shogi, etc.?
  116. rating system
  117. Is ONE-MINUTE CHESS The Future?
  118. No free chess for me on the playchesserver
  119. Sloan is our leader!
  120. Req: info on Celtic Story with Chess players in it.
  121. Lev Khariton: Tripoli, the wrong choice
  122. Correspondence chess duration question
  123. Euwe v Tal
  124. New chess player opinion survey
  125. World Open Major
  126. Low Income Chess Club Looking For Supplies
  127. Who Is The Biggest Kook In Chess History ??
  128. Learn openings
  129. Albert Einstein - Robert Oppenheimer, Princeton 1933
  130. Tactics study: good book or software?
  131. Can anyone comment on this clock?
  132. TD Question regarding USCF policy
  133. ADDRESS TO FIDE, ECU, ACP, ALL WORLD NATIONAL CHESS FEDERATIONS, ALL COLLEAGUES AND CHESS FRIENDS
  134. Kasparov on the War in Iraq !
  135. The Evans Gambit
  136. Chess FM?
  137. Teaching chess in elementry school
  138. French Defense-Rubinstein variation
  139. New artistic Chess sets
  140. Mecking?
  141. beta testers wanted for new turn based chess site
  142. AF4C Proposal
  143. Chess gift for 12th birthday [UK]
  144. Botvinnik school + postal chess literature
  145. A question about Rolland Chess Clock
  146. Lev Khariton:Shame and Disgrace
  147. Chess is not an "Olympic Sport"
  148. WHO NOT TO VOTE FOR!
  149. Re: Hitler and Chess
  150. chessmaster display question
  151. Rosewood pieces looks good on which color of board?
  152. IM Richard Delaune dead at 49
  153. Brain versus Beauty - Clash of the Titans
  154. Books on certain Sicilian Lines
  155. Ray Keene solves murder
  156. Re: Hitler and Chess
  157. Playing Card Chess Pieces
  158. Re: Hitler and Chess
  159. Unbeliavable!!!!
  160. World championships.
  161. Help! I need a Black repertoire.
  162. Copyrighting Of Chess Games Inevitable
  163. FICS Alive??
  164. Botvinnik on Fischer
  165. Increment, delay, sudden death, and adjournments
  166. Uhlmann question.
  167. Roll-up chessboards
  168. Unbelievable Game
  169. Scooby Doo Chess
  170. Armenia vs Rest of the World Match
  171. Re: Chess is not an "Olympic Sport"
  172. Fritz
  173. What is the Reti maneuver (or manoeuvre)?
  174. Banning Players
  175. Monrad System?
  176. New Chess Ladder Freeware almost ready for testing
  177. Betting line on Kramnik-Leko
  178. Yahoo Unorthodox Chess Openings Newsgroups
  179. Scientists discover new, rare disease
  180. Pravda on Kirsan Ilyumzhinov
  181. Feature of Blitzin 2 bug against FIDE rules.
  182. USCF Rating Floors
  183. Fast food is bad for chess playing
  184. Chess reference omitted in Ray Charles obit
  185. WTB Lardy of France chess pieces.
  186. morozevich won't play in worldchampionship
  187. Kasparov missed in simple win!
  188. Armemia vs World PGNs
  189. A Mighty Wind
  190. 1956 Photo from "Shady Side: The Life and Crimes of Norman T. Whitaker"
  191. How may set of pieces ?
  192. Fischer's Most Sensational Victory??
  193. Re: My one-minute game against Hikara (even at move 22!)
  194. Newspaper reporter botches name of chess tourney
  195. Rapid Chess Improvement?????
  196. Fritz7 Update [ English ]
  197. Re: Longest Possible Chess Game !
  198. History of the Queen in chess
  199. Examples of Chess Logic
  200. test
  201. test
  202. Chess Challenge for Goran Tomic
  203. Chess Challenge for Goran Tomic
  204. Re: Longest Possible Chess Game !
  205. Chess tools to explore .cbh ?
  206. Korchnoi defections
  207. Gata Kamsky is back !!!!
  208. Gata Kamsky is back !!!!
  209. Petrosian born 75 years ago today
  210. MARK TAIMANOV - CONCERT PIANIST ?!
  211. Kasparovto write extra Predecessors book
  212. Help wanted. Chessbase Nalimov Tablebases
  213. Chessplayers in Euro 2004
  214. Make a noise about WCC
  215. hi
  216. Re: USCF affiliation, please explain?
  217. FIDE Debacle: Why should I fight for jews who won't fight for themselves?
  218. Ruy Lopez: Schliemann Defence [ECO C63]
  219. Re: A Picture of Evil !!
  220. Gaddafi bans Israeli team from world chess championship
  221. Re: Israeli's Banned From World Chess Championships !!
  222. Karpov as black
  223. Re: Israelis Banned From World Chess Championships !!
  224. Where Chess Is King and the People Are the Pawns: New York Times, June 20th
  225. Re: Israeli's Banned From World Chess Championships !!
  226. Re: Israeli's Banned From World Chess Championships !!
  227. Teaching a 9-year-old to play chess
  228. Are these Really U.S. players??
  229. Re: Israeli's Banned From World Chess Championships !!
  230. Any news, updates, results, standings from the 2004 United States Women's Championship, St. John's University in Manhattan
  231. WCC Debacle: "Third Reich" US Chessplayers Should READ THIS
  232. A turning point
  233. Re: USCF Anti-Semites?
  234. Are these Really U.S. players??
  235. Chess Fonts, Board, etc.
  236. USCF about to be dealt major competitive blow
  237. Re: Not A Jew To Be Found !!
  238. Re: BAN THE RACIST APARTHEID STATE OF ISRAEL
  239. Chess Fonts
  240. Where is Sam Sloan?
  241. Chess Exam and Training Guide: Tip #7
  242. Eye-Opening Opening play by Ni Hua in FIDE World Championship! 1. e4 e5 2. Nf3 Nf6 3. Nxe5 Nxe4
  243. Draw Odds
  244. Draw Odds
  245. Draw Odds
  246. Re: USCF Anti-Semites?