PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.misc (Chess General)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60]

  1. Wesley So?
  2. Gaioz Nigalidze, Twice Georgian Champion, Caught Cheating
  3. in the last 10 years ... Are top pro chess players making less money ?
  4. Saving PGN files on the web
  5. Internet chess.
  6. Part of Gashimov Memorial contract
  7. today's problem
  8. Re: Vishwanathan Anand finishes second in Shamkir Chess tourney
  9. Making PGN files
  10. In warfare, the arms aren't always positioned in the same way from the outset
  11. Kramnik on his great predecessors by Offramp.
  12. A Chess Puzzle. I don't know the answer
  13. The Sloan-Brock Grudge Match, 2005. The anniversary approaches
  14. DRAGON game problem
  15. remarkable endgame
  16. One less mistake in the Pelikan
  17. Why newsgroups die or why they live
  18. Walter Shawn Browne and his "Romantic Interlude"
  19. CHESS-L
  20. London Chess Classic to be a Category 22 event, av. 2791 rating
  21. Re: New Composed Chess Endgame Problems Site
  22. British Championship results
  23. Gelfand's assault on the world title
  24. Fischer's rating in 1992
  25. Caruana the new champ!
  26. Russian Ch
  27. Chess Comet Smyslov
  28. Which is stronger, USA or Russia?
  29. As above, so below...
  30. Leko: What are his chances?
  31. Fortean Times Article about Kirsan
  32. Re: The birth of a brand new opening: Chithambaram's Attack
  33. Lecho v LiChao
  34. One match destroyed them
  35. A year ago: the FID… Veterans support prgramme
  36. 3rd Sinquefield Cup 2015
  37. Chess Statue
  38. Leonard Barden: the low point of my chess career
  39. chess image
  40. Can You Identify The GM?
  41. World Championship of Chinese Chess, Round 8 in Munich Germany
  42. Johannesburg 1981; what was FIDE's position?
  43. Grandelius-Krivstsev
  44. Re: Giri's sense of humour
  45. Some odd facts about the Chess Grand Tour
  46. After over 10 years of inactivity, I might return to tournament chess...
  47. Sam Sloan's Review of the Movie Pawn Sacrifice
  48. The impact of chess play on developing meta-cognitive ability
  49. Mate in 3 from my game tonight.
  50. Relocation variants--better than Chess960
  51. I was a victim of chess censorship
  52. The Incredible Story of Chess Master Julius Finn
  53. Morozevich
  54. Re: The King's Pawn--chess film on Vimeo
  55. What's going on with FICS?
  56. Chess classified as not a sport in England.
  57. Emory A Tate
  58. Re: Strongest Blitz Players You've Seen Personally
  59. Re: Hikaru Nakamura, age 10, scores 2450 performance at Chicago Open
  60. Re: Strongest Blitz Players You've Seen Personally
  61. FIDE-Database
  62. Re: First All-Far-Eastern SuperGM Tournament
  63. You folks ever see this famous game?
  64. New James Bond film has a chess scene
  65. First steps towards my goal of reaching an Expert rating.
  66. Magnus Carlsen
  67. 1358 rated price gouger arrested
  68. Two Aged Masters in Trouble
  69. Re: World Championship of Chinese Chess, Round 5
  70. Nigalidze punished
  71. Judit Polgar on BBC
  72. You make the call
  73. James Russell Lowell's Poem about Morphy, 1859
  74. The Big Yerm
  75. Opening Monographs
  76. Re: Sam Sloan for President TV Ad on Youtube
  77. [DGT users] interesting project
  78. HA. HA. haaaaa... GO busted. Google DeepMind AlphaGo beats LeeSe-dol in game 1
  79. German Chess Magazines
  80. Re: Solution Manual and Test Bank ( 2013 -2014 )
  81. Opening Monographs -- The Schliemann Var of the Ruy -- Florian
  82. Re: Short-Cheparinov Corus 2008
  83. With Fritz 15 how do I print a game with notation
  84. Carlsen - Karjakin
  85. Re: What is the real name of Mark Houlsby ?
  86. Watson brothers?
  87. Study with ASA my chess coach on the streets of 42 nd street NY, NY
  88. Karjakin withdraws from Norway.
  89. US Championship
  90. Re: chess rating vs. IQ - why geniuses lose to idiots
  91. The blitz event in St Louis
  92. GLC Chess Tournament, March 1986
  93. Peter Svidler
  94. The maturational effect of board games
  95. Re: chess rating vs. IQ - why geniuses lose to idiots
  96. Miles against Ligterink
  97. Online cheater allowed to play in FIDE tournaments
  98. Re: Staunton Chess Set and Freemasonry
  99. Suggestios for Black responses against 1.e4 and 1.d4
  100. Does Karjakin have a chance against Carlsen?
  101. Is this the easiest way to deliver checkmate with King + bishop + knight vs. King
  102. Recent Jeopardy! chess clue
  103. Re: VIKTOR L KORTSCHNOI DEAD
  104. Re: Bohatirchuk: personal memories of Efim Bogoljubov
  105. Pawn promotion
  106. Human-unfriendly chess software
  107. Re: VIKTOR L KORTSCHNOI DEAD
  108. Too True!
  109. Opening novelty by Maxime Vachier-Lagrave involving Rg1.
  110. ChessBase 13 update question
  111. Sam Sloan Candidate for US Congress plays Chinese Chess in Chinatownin New York City
  112. Sam Sloan gives Simultaneous Chess Exhibition
  113. Havana 1966, from Europe Echecs
  114. Sam Sloan Games in the 2016 World Open
  115. Re: Chesscafé?! -+
  116. Effect of computer cheating scandals on blitz chess
  117. Why not let Mickey Adams play another GM in his final round?
  118. Alexander Best Game Prize British Chess Championships 2016
  119. AS ABOVE SO BELOW Smyslov versus Anand
  120. World Championship in NY City
  121. Playing higher rated opponents
  122. Brilliant finish by Carlsen against So in Paris blitz
  123. Construction problem
  124. Kosovo* admitted to membership in FIDE, the World Chess Federation
  125. Bulgaria Expelled from FIDE, the World Chess Federation, Conditionally
  126. Paul Truong of Cambodia made member of FIDE media body
  127. We all know Kasparov is still a world-class blitz player but is hisopening play a strength or a weakness?
  128. Somebody Finally Said Something Nice About Chess Players
  129. Versatile Pawn
  130. 1)...d6
  131. 1)...e6
  132. Harikrishna v Karjakin 1-0, inspires divisive comments
  133. Announcing future mates
  134. The meaning of a "forced move"
  135. My Experience at ICC
  136. Re: US chess star won't go to championships in Iran: 'I will NOT weara hijab'
  137. Touchmove blunders -- etiquette
  138. Touch Move Rule in Chinese Chess
  139. Millionaire chess
  140. Lasker Schlechter +2 clause.
  141. Hou Yifan -- Nigel Short prize money?
  142. Relocation (swap) chess
  143. Two McFarland books
  144. 73rd World Chess Championship, Carlsen v Karjakin
  145. World Chess Champion has played the Trump Attack
  146. wolrd champ game 5 in progress
  147. Not interesting enough WCh as platform for cheszzzzzzz
  148. Updated Version of Random Variant Chess
  149. Mark Taimanov
  150. Incredible chess lookalike
  151. W CH goes to tiebreakers
  152. Next world championship
  153. management
  154. how did you proceed with the move ?
  155. A Defeat Which Could Not Be Forgotten
  156. Proposed Change to WCh by Susan Polgar
  157. London Chess Classic 2016
  158. E. M. Antonionadi
  159. Goodbye Steel
  160. Magnus Carlsen
  161. Re: Backgammon Tactics by Harold Thorne Review by Sam Sloan
  162. Adjustment to the way the piece drop rule is enforced
  163. Stalemate counts as a draw?
  164. Re: The REAL Sam Sloan REALLY lambasted by the REAL Edward Winter forFAKE book!!
  165. The first release of CGR is there!
  166. Re: Hey Sam Sloan!
  167. How to tackle the draw problem
  168. The desiccation resulting from opening science
  169. US Championship
  170. A COMPLETE RECORD OF ALL CHESS CHESS GAMES EVER PLAYED
  171. Puzzle
  172. Grenke
  173. An Interview with Spassky
  174. Smyslov Botvinnik rematch question
  175. A Short, 17-move Draw.
  176. The Flanders Panel
  177. Re: Checkless chess
  178. Sensational News: A previously unknown woman is on the brink ofwinning the World Open Chess Championship.
  179. Interesting Interview with Chess Master
  180. Hardware: how does spyware work? At a chess board?
  181. Chess
  182. Barefoot GM?
  183. Relocation variants - rearranging the initial array
  184. Re: Fundamental Chess Endings to pgn project
  185. Re: Program to solve Queens Puzzle, win $1 mn
  186. The Chessplayer's Style
  187. Fide-chess 2.0
  188. What happened to the Yugoslav Chess Team??
  189. Blockula Chess
  190. What is more difficult, mating with bishop and horse, or winning withqueen against rook?
  191. Where can I download the games from Tarrasch's 300 games book?
  192. Re: Diarchic Chess
  193. Chess Elo Calculator(App)
  194. Re: Lombardy Dead
  195. Chess Font Information