PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.misc (Chess General)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60

  1. Two games to cinch a championship
  2. Cause of death of Israel Schiffmann 1903 -- 1930
  3. Levon Aronian
  4. Re: Android App with Checkmate problems
  5. Hodgson
  6. Ivanchuk?
  7. Retrograde analysis problem
  8. Re: More Russian Chess Books under consideration
  9. Candidates After RD 6.
  10. Sell Your Chess Articles As eBooks With PayHip
  11. The dangers of hero worship in chess analysis.
  12. Ivanchoke losing on time....THREE times now. Can someone explain therules to this guy?
  13. Professional chess bookie here. Who is batting against Kamsky at thePhilly Open, I am giving 100-1
  14. The game of the Candidate.
  15. Vassily Ivanchuk, kingmaker
  16. Grand Master take down over 30 Grand Masters arrested at the Philly Open.
  17. FICS
  18. Down to the wire!
  19. Carlsen walks out of Candidates' Tournament
  20. Turning computer evals into winning probabilities
  21. Taking all bets on two double zero's for both leaders London 2013 F.I.D.E.
  22. Magnus Carlsen Ale onto challenge Vishy Soisse - first non-Slavbattle in like two hundred years
  23. NYT+W.Str.J: London 2013, last round report
  24. Re: Autochess
  25. who do you think will win the candidates tournament?
  26. how much do GMs earn annually?
  27. Lets hear it for Ivancuk in the top 20 since 1989 3 out of the last 4.
  28. Magnus style.
  29. Re: Starting a chess club
  30. World Open has been moved to Arlington Virginia
  31. Black is still OKAY!
  32. 2700 rating.
  33. Updating Ye Ole Chess Yesteryear Pieces - to understand todayApril 16th 2013
  34. Searching for Results of 12th World Xiangqi Championship in Jakarta Indonesia
  35. Bob's is your uncle..
  36. Chicago 1926 & Lake Hopatcong 1926
  37. Renovo Group Grand Prix
  38. Alekhine Memorial.
  39. US Championships?
  40. Anand Fish Soup
  41. Senate Passes Internet Sales Tax Bill
  42. Saying Check
  43. Rampidge ?
  44. Grandmaster Title
  45. Back to the Future. English Chess in the Mid-Twentieth Century
  46. Lothar Schmid
  47. Complaints by the USCF Board that FIDE is Corrupt
  48. Two-mover with maximum number of variations.
  49. Re: The Unmentionable Polgar and Truong
  50. My Games from the New Yorker Open May 25-27, 2013
  51. Karlsbad 1907 Caissa Editions 2007
  52. What has happened to Morozevich?
  53. Re: What's happened to Spragget's blog?
  54. Computer Cheating in Chess Tournaments
  55. Response to Goichberg's Election Recommendations
  56. Re: Important Issue for Libertarians and Chess Players - Arrests Madein $6 Billion Money Laundering Case
  57. Re: Goodall Case: Opposition to Bank of America Seeking Eviction
  58. How is Ivanov cheating?
  59. A competitive selfmate-based game?
  60. Anand takes a beating in Round 1
  61. USCF Board Members Continue to Attack Beatriz and FIDE
  62. Russian Failure
  63. Motion to disbar Sam Sloan for not knowing he is Hindu
  64. who should i vote for?
  65. Nakamura in the lead.
  66. Kramnik...in last place?
  67. Bad patch for these icons
  68. I am reprintiżng "The Tactical Grob" by Claude Bloodgood
  69. Milner-Barry
  70. Zapp Brannigan quote about chess
  71. Sam Sloan appears in the News today as the Last Non-Lawyer to Arguebefore the US Supreme Court
  72. Re: I am reprinting "The Tactical Grob" by Claude Bloodgood
  73. Fisher's Queen sacrifice...
  74. Re: Open Invitation
  75. Re: Queen offers in general...
  76. Anand v Carlsen
  77. FICS
  78. FICS is still down
  79. Re: Queen offers in general...
  80. Chess in Movies - First Spaceship on Venus
  81. Sam Sloan Letting It Be Known Who The True Authority Is Here
  82. Manhattan Open: U2300 1st round Former Foxwoods 2003 U2200 1st placeAravena Sloan draws against World Open 2013 U2200 1st place Jimmy Borja
  83. Another incredible chess lookalike: Basil Smyslov & Denis Norden
  84. Clame: IM Jens Kotainey of Germany caught cheating
  85. The probable real reason why R + B v R often ends in a win.
  86. Danny Gormally Show
  87. Relocation variants
  88. FICS down again.
  89. Capablanca Audio
  90. Re: Power Adapter for my Mephisto Muenchen Auto Sensory Chessboard
  91. Surprise draw Andreikin - Kramnik
  92. Re: Sudden ratings crash force F.I.D.E. to give Vladimir Kramniklimited backing to win the world chess championship once again.
  93. Karpov Poikovsky {live}
  94. A curious anomaly
  95. WCC time zone
  96. Greatest chess game.
  97. St Louis :: Carlsen, Nakamura, Kamsky, Aronian
  98. bullet rule change on playchess ??
  99. Aronian resigns to world #1 in a clearly winning position at theSinquefield Cup
  100. Police Shut Down Chess Games on Market Street
  101. Complaint about Facebook blocking requests from real friends
  102. Candidates + 1 wild card.
  103. Hollywood film about Fischer-Spassky
  104. Gee Gruppens:
  105. Re: Lasermaster game is in an incline
  106. Good riddance FM Borislav Ivanov has announced that he will retirefrom chess
  107. Sam Sloan Faces Chinese National Champion in Chinese Chess Today
  108. Viswanathan Anand trains for title, away from spotlight
  109. WCC this Saturday.
  110. In Anand's chess lab: computers, cashew, chocolates, Coldplay
  111. Superbowl?
  112. Chess World Championship Starts With Quick Draw
  113. World chess.....
  114. Anand reconciles to a draw with white
  115. Viswanathan Anand vs Magnus Carlsen: Who will win the world chess championship?
  116. Viswanathan Anand draws third game with Magnus Carlsen - World Chess Championship
  117. The old tiger's teeth still very sharp, Garry warns Carlsen
  118. W Ch games and commentary
  119. Carlsen beats Anand in Game 5 of World Chess Championship
  120. A Theory on Chess: I predict that black wins
  121. Theory of chess:Why black wins
  122. 2900?!?!
  123. How Carlsen can beat Houdini
  124. Remember.......?
  125. Re: William Pinney Chess Set Maker
  126. Black to respond and win
  127. Chennai G10: Magnus Carlsen is the new World Champion
  128. Magnus Carlsen adds World Chess Champion to his amazing resume ahead of 23rd birthday
  129. Press conference.
  130. Black is Bad?
  131. Parents
  132. Shutup and do as I say (Ray is back, back in black and on the attack)
  133. Chess world's new king - But Bharat has more Anands in waiting
  134. World Team Championships 2013
  135. Re: How Magnus Carlsen got the better of Vishwanathan Anand
  136. Fics website down
  137. New Free Chess Server
  138. Puzzled by analysis of endgame study
  139. Chess themed short story (adult theme)
  140. ChessCafe dot com Attacks Chessgames dot com
  141. Bogus Copyright Claims by Everyman Chess
  142. Unfortunate News from Ireland
  143. Vugar Gashimov
  144. http://algore4president.ws
  145. Bill Gates vs. Magnus Carlsen
  146. Tata Steel
  147. Best Sites to Play?
  148. Chess 2 doesn't seem to be Chess
  149. Attempted Theft of the Goodall Mansion
  150. Nakamura
  151. Board of Elections Appeal Brief
  152. Sandra has consented
  153. solutions manual and test bank
  154. solutions manual and test bank
  155. Candidates Tournament handshake.
  156. Relocation variants
  157. Nakamura Interview
  158. Hey SAMEONE!
  159. World chess champs interests.
  160. Chess topic: the Turks are technically right about the Armenianholocaust (or, why Hitler was mistaken)
  161. Candidates 2014
  162. Soltis book on Botvinnik.
  163. Candidates Half way.
  164. Magnus on Kramnik.
  165. This has happened before: password to USCF forums
  166. Mamedyarov
  167. New Chess Variant
  168. Total Collapse...not!
  169. Bring back the Manhattan Chess Club
  170. Technical question about chess notation
  171. Back in the reckoning - Anand shows why he remains a formidable force
  172. Where can I bet on chess games online? Anybody know?
  173. Chess Ladders
  174. Historical notes on some chess players
  175. FIDE WGP
  176. Re: Sam Sloan's Candidate's Statement for the July Chess Life
  177. US Championship 2014
  178. Re: Gashimov Memorial 2014 live games
  179. Re: Gashimov Memorial 2014 live games
  180. problem where you search the only move that doesn't give checkmate
  181. 0-0 or O-O?
  182. K&Kt v K&Kt & Rules for arbiters
  183. Re: Gashimov Memorial 2014 live games
  184. Re: Gashimov Memorial 2014 live games
  185. Re: Gashimov Memorial 2014 live games
  186. US Championship Thriller?
  187. Journal for Chess Research
  188. Norway Chess Super Blitz
  189. Good games from the Nezhmetdinov
  190. Rapid tourney
  191. Multithreaded online chess
  192. Hou Yifan vs Judit Polgar
  193. Pitt.edu ftp site
  194. Relocation variants - alternative setups in chess
  195. Is this a win for white or a draw?
  196. Weird Olympiad, 2 dead, lots missing
  197. Nakamura - Caruana
  198. A Book About The Horrible Pain The Children Of Sam Sloan Had To Endure.
  199. Sinquefield Cup - Final
  200. Breaking News: Carlsen - Anand World Championship 2014 in Sochi
  201. Womens World championship 2014
  202. Sanz, Wojchiechowski - or Karlin? New discovery in the Rxb2 mystery
  203. pnr status
  204. Stalemate wins in K + P versus K
  205. Review: Chess Openings Encyclopedia 2014 by Convekta
  206. World Youth Durban
  207. Baku FIDE Grand Prix
  208. Saitek Kasparov RISC 2500 for sale
  209. Difference between Ivanchuk and Kasparov's play
  210. Isle of Man Masters
  211. Staunton pattern of chessmen
  212. Java chess board?
  213. Re: Chess books for learner?
  214. Endgames on larger boards
  215. Re: Chess books for learner?
  216. World Chess Championship: Anand, the nice guy who finished first
  217. Carlsen Anand W CH Games
  218. Re: World Chess Championship: Anand, the nice guy who finished first
  219. The origins of modern chess: Renaissance Europe
  220. who is better
  221. Russian Championship Superfinal
  222. Re: Appellants Brief in Sloan vs New York State Board of Elections CaseNo. 14-3342 United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
  223. Re: Rooks and Towers / Why President Bush refused to play chess ...
  224. London Chess Classic - Games
  225. Pan Am
  226. Re: Magnus Carlsen - Viswanathan Anand 2014 Re-Match for the WorldChess Championship new book published today
  227. Hasting 2014/15
  228. 77th Tata Steel Chess Tournament: 9 - 25 January 2015 in Wijk aan Zee
  229. Rinvolucri beats an IM in a 4NCL game
  230. KG Variation
  231. Re: Rooks and Towers / Why President Bush refused to play chess ...
  232. Gibraltar Games
  233. Re: Chess books for learner?
  234. Caption Competition #35: It's Soccerball!
  235. Games in the Golden Gate Open January 18-19, 2015
  236. Dynamic Scoring Simplified
  237. Fatherless chess players...
  238. 4502 Solutions for Chemistry and Chemical Engineering Books
  239. outbooking ??
  240. Why I called Narciso Rabell Mendez a "comlete nut"?
  241. Chessbase interview with Karpov
  242. My Games from the 40th Peoples Tournament
  243. Claiming a draw
  244. Re: fantasy chess
  245. Sam Sloan, there is a hole in trap 192 of the book "Winning ChessTraps" by Irving Chernev.
  246. Re: Here's Mikey!!!
  247. Nakamura - Akobian
  248. Gata Kamsky
  249. Planet Karpov