PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.misc (Chess General)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60

  1. Anand retains Title.
  2. King of chess Viswanathan Anand wins crown for the 5th time
  3. Overcoming the Objections to the Invention of Chess by Space Aliens
  4. The King of Chess
  5. Viswanathan Anand lashes out at his critics
  6. Jayalalithaa announces Rs 2 crore reward for Viswanatahan Anand
  7. Re: Jayalalithaa announces Rs 2 crore reward for Viswanatahan Anand
  8. Who will succeed Viswanathan Anand?
  9. Re: I have Just Published My First Three Books on Kindle
  10. Women's World Blitz Results
  11. Flashback -- 1970: Let's Not Be a Picayune Parr
  12. Chess Assistant page down
  13. Morozevich wins Tal Blitz
  14. Unusual fiction about Viktor Kortschnoi
  15. Re: I finally got a FIDE Rating
  16. Re: I finally got a FIDE Rating
  17. Hübsch Gambit Vs. Blackmar-Diemer Gambit
  18. Studies of Alexey Grigorievich Kopnin illustrated by Titien
  19. Re: Staunton Chess Set and Freemasonry
  20. Re: Staunton Chess Set and Freemasonry
  21. Re: Staunton Chess Set and Freemasonry
  22. Need analysis of this game
  23. Re: correspondence chess
  24. Re: I finally got a FIDE Rating
  25. studies of Michal Hlinka illustrated by Turner
  26. Instructive game: where oh where did White go wrong?
  27. Re: Sam Sloan at the National Open Chess Festival in Las Vegas
  28. Re: Sam Sloan at the National Open Chess Festival in Las Vegas
  29. Checkmate in Prague by Luděk Pachman
  30. Harold van der Heijden illustrated by Pieter Bruegel the elder.
  31. I'm wearied, Gawd, so much..
  32. Morons Unite!...
  33. Nathan Divinsky 1925-2012
  34. Article on Zurich 1953 in NIC
  35. Re: I have Just Published My First Three Books on Kindle
  36. Gady Costeff illustrated by Johannes Vermeer
  37. Polgar in the St. Louis headlines today.
  38. "Despotic" VP of Fide resigns and "the marionettes of Garry Kasparov"
  39. I beat a 2400 USCF rated player online.
  40. World Blitz and World Rapid
  41. Re: I have Just Published My First Three Books on Kindle
  42. Re: Polgar in St. Louis Press Article--Embattled chess champ makesher move to Webster U
  43. TK's "flip-flop" bipolar nature: Soviets cheat, then they don'tcheat, then they cheat...
  44. Lern from the baiters... two positions for masters to solve
  45. Vitaly Halberstadt illustrated by Claude Monet
  46. Estate of Mike Goodall - Report on Forensic Document Examination
  47. GetClub.Chess, any one remembers?
  48. Reasons for Turkish Chess Federation boycott on US Chess Arbiters
  49. Sam Sloan and Ishi Press have bought a book store
  50. Re: Was Russell Chauvenet ever awarded the FIDE International Master Title?
  51. My Game against Grandmaster Smirin
  52. Baby gave me a good jolt and sac
  53. Winner of the award for most beautiful girl chess player
  54. Karen Sumbatyan and Goya
  55. Virginia Chess Federation Publications from 1946 to 1965
  56. Iosif Mikhailovich Krikheli and Toulouse-Lautrec
  57. Lern from the masters r3k2r/2pbq1pp/p1n2n2/4ppB1/1p6/1B3N2/PPP2PPP/R2QR1K1w kq - 0 15 White to play
  58. Dearly Dangerous Damiano's Defense Drives Down Duo with Two More Wins
  59. Nikolay Vasilievich Rezvov illustrated by Théodore Géricault
  60. Brilliant Carlsen vs. Kramnik game from 2011
  61. Major corrections in GetClub Chess
  62. German Alexandrovich Umnov illustrated by Masaccio
  63. V. J. Neishtadt illustrated by Camille Corot
  64. Re: I have Just Published My First Three Books on Kindle
  65. Alexander Petrovich Kuznetsov illustrated by Sandro Botticelli
  66. Vasily Evgienievich Kozirev illustrated by André Derain
  67. Ladislav Jr Salai illustrated by Marurice de Vlaminck
  68. Jacqueline Piatigorsky, 1911-2012
  69. I play like Smyslov (brilliantly): r2r2k1/1b3ppp/ppq1p3/4P3/N1P2bn1/PQ5P/1B3PP1/R3RBK1b - - 0 19
  70. Chess GM salaries in the past
  71. Pavel Arestov illsutrated by Pierre Bonnard
  72. Daniel Keith illustrated by ancient chineses painters
  73. Carlos Albert Peronace illustrated by Seurat
  74. Axel Akerblom illustrated by swedish painters
  75. Anatoly Skripnik illustrated by Tamara de Lempicka
  76. Arpad Ruisz illustrated by Robert and Sonia Delaunay
  77. Vladimir Pachmann illustrated by Henri Matisse
  78. Ideachess new improvement
  79. Brilliant, balanced review of a Chessbase DVD by Grivas from a nonSteven B. Dowd reviewer
  80. Re: List of Russian Language Books I have from Serendipity Bookstore Auction
  81. 3 Adorjan wins in 40 moves, total!
  82. GM Karsten Muller (with the funny umlaut) on Taylor Kingston in thepreface of Karsten's endgame book
  83. Jaroslav Polasek and Raoul Dufy
  84. Deadly Damiano's Defense Downs another Duffer
  85. Valery Petrovich Vlasenko and Salavador Dali
  86. Back Beef a la Raymond Queneau
  87. Re: Backgammon Tactics by Harold Thorne Review by Sam Sloan
  88. Svetozar Gligoric, 1923-2012
  89. Jan Timman illustrated by Rembrandt
  90. GM income?
  91. Goodall Case: Answer by Sam Sloan to Unlawful Detainer Proceeding
  92. Kasparov arrested in Russia
  93. The World Turned Upside Down By Her Bachelors....Even: Spassky seekspolitical asylum
  94. Valery Adolfovich Kalashnikov illustrated by Cranach
  95. Re: Bonin's Greatest Games of Chess
  96. NORTHWEST CHESS in Color
  97. Michael Roxlau illustrated by Hans Memling
  98. Chess Notes down?
  99. Caption Competition #28: I Predict a Pussy Riot
  100. Virgin Nestorescu and François Boucher
  101. Nice review of Zurich 1953
  102. Jaroslav Posposil and Paul Cézanne
  103. Corresponding squares
  104. I am at the World Chess Olympiad Istanbul
  105. Felicitations a votre femme
  106. Ilham Aliev and Caravaggio
  107. Question for Sanny: Hitler Clothing?
  108. Is Sam Sloan at the Chess Olympiad and threatening lawsuits?
  109. Big News: USA defeats Russia in World Chess Olympiad as Nakamuradefeats Kramnik
  110. Taking Credit for an Odd Tournament Result
  111. Unusual match in Olympiad
  112. Dr. Fart is/was ill he said on Chessbase
  113. iPhone App To Help You Regain 20/20 Vision Naturally
  114. Chess Forum
  115. Proof of ratings inflation: the recent Olympiad
  116. How do you say "corresponding squares" in spanish?
  117. A video presenting 500 chess paintings
  118. Android app for asynchronous chess
  119. Miles/Short
  120. Re: Best Chessmen Ever
  121. Re: Best Chessmen Ever
  122. Nostradamus vs Atheism - September 19, 2012
  123. correspondence chess ratings
  124. Re: The St George Defense (1 e4 a6 2 d4 b5)
  125. BHB Digital Chess Clock
  126. Chess puzzles java
  127. Fortune favours the... Bolivian!..
  128. How can economist Tyler Cowen be NJ chess champion in 1977, ahead ofPal Benko?
  129. Caption Competition #29: I luv U luv me luv
  130. Goodall Estate: Reply to Bank of America
  131. ICC Logon Problem
  132. slideshow 625 chess paintings
  133. The state of elite preparation
  134. Magnus & Levon's Blunderful Game..
  135. Swiss system chess tournaments - how scored?
  136. Grandstand Final
  137. Free Android app for tactics training
  138. Caption Competition #30: Death Wears A Big Hat Cos He's A Big Bloke
  139. Life of a Chess Professional
  140. Offhand Game
  141. Chess vs. bridge
  142. THE MONSTER IS BACK
  143. Caption Competition #31: The Trouble with Tribbles
  144. Great Players with Crappy Pieces
  145. Petrosian's 33rd Birthday Angst: pourquoi?
  146. Sam Sloan at Reno-Western States Open
  147. Goodall Case Not Going Well
  148. The British Chess Magazine (11/12)
  149. Rybka 4.0 - Houdini 1.5a 0-1
  150. Two points short?..
  151. Let's be chess detectives!
  152. Chess in Fiction: a hitherto unreported episode
  153. My 61 Memorable Games
  154. Flexible Chess
  155. VERY CoOL Photos
  156. Chess clocks for free!
  157. Variable Chess
  158. Dr. Lasker's Chess Career 1889-1914
  159. Reviving: Meanings of some players names
  160. The Rematch Clause
  161. A New Chess Piece
  162. Timeline on Goodall Estate Case October 2010 to July 2011
  163. Mobile 'phones
  164. Further Cross Motion for Sanctions Against Attorneys for Bank ofAmerica and Guide Dogs for the Blind
  165. Caption Competition #32: The Heckler
  166. World Champion Smyslov and His 120 Best Games
  167. Caption Competition #33: Miss Match
  168. No Regrets & Elista Diaries
  169. Re: List of Russian Language Books I am considering reprinting
  170. Caption Competition #34: On The Shoulders of Giants
  171. Chess program that predicts the winner of a Swiss tournament released
  172. Mick Adams rating dropping fast, no doubt mid-life crisis related
  173. Getting better at chess
  174. Re: Bonin's Greatest Games of Chess
  175. California Chess Reporter 1961-1964
  176. Carlson is #1 rated player of all time now
  177. Ray as a chess journalist: Competition #1: How would he report this?
  178. Re: Black Friday for Chess shopping
  179. London Chess Classic
  180. Another case of collusion in a major chess tournament...
  181. What Chess Program Do you Use?
  182. California Chess Reporter 1967-1971
  183. Chess Archives by Max Euwe
  184. Goodall Case: Goodall Estate Wins Major Court Victory
  185. Chess Games Repository
  186. Fischer being world champion
  187. Master versus class A player
  188. Chess howler 4r3/1b2qpk1/1R3np1/p3p3/2N1P1P1/1P3P2/2B2Q2/6K1 w - - 0 39
  189. Post-A-Log chess recorder!! Help Please.
  190. California Chess Reporter 1951-1971 All Issues Have been Reprinted byIshi Press
  191. New free English content site available for chess enthousiastics
  192. Greatest Sac of All Time?
  193. Alternative style chessmen
  194. Re: Euwe'sChess Archives
  195. Christmas Treat: my most memorable game today
  196. Gruppes...
  197. USCF Under Bauer and The Big Man at the Top
  198. USCF Issues Forum Member suspended for writing " USCF is in a verypoor financial condition"
  199. Sam Sloan's Revision of Peyton Place is out now !
  200. "Humanitarian Reasons"
  201. Kortschnoi's career is over...
  202. Master observes show:
  203. Almost fighting..
  204. Trimbling me..
  205. Re: Players who cannot play against opponents from Certain Countries
  206. Re: Chess set: $40,000
  207. Who Invented the Najdorf Sicilian?
  208. Re: Players who cannot play against opponents from Certain Countries
  209. Péter Dely
  210. Please do not re-elect the USCF Incumbents
  211. Was Fischer going to run for political office?
  212. Does the sicilian give black winning chances?
  213. Chessbase article on recent cheating in Croatia
  214. The reason we lose at games
  215. Re: Marcus Roberts "The Ambassador" has returned !!
  216. Tata steel chess tournament.
  217. The First Original Idea in Chess in 500 Years!
  218. who should we vote for ?
  219. David Bronstein 1951 Match and From Russia With Love
  220. Tradewise Gibraltar Chess Festival 2013 starts next Monday and shouldbe a good tournament
  221. Chessbase and Houdini should put their money where their mouth is ifthey want to play Carlsen
  222. Three new Chess Pieces
  223. The Killing by Stanley Kubrick
  224. Re: Botvinnik's Selected Games in Russian by Сэм Слоан (Sam Sloan)
  225. No ratings inflation; "GM" Paul Morphy was a master or expert, but no grandmaster
  226. Borislav Ivanov chess cheat makes boastful claim
  227. Smullyan Problem in Sherlock Holmes book
  228. Turning Chess into Cribbage!
  229. The Queen's a frump..
  230. The Queen's Indian
  231. Chessplayers need to have extraordinary memory:Myth or reality?
  232. Magnus Carlsen doing very well
  233. Tradewise Gibraltar Chess Tournament is fascinating for upsets
  234. Did Fischer work at McDonald's
  235. Re: What do GMs do for fun?
  236. Re: Players who cannot play against opponents from Certain Countries
  237. Re: More Russian Chess Books under consideration
  238. Gambling and sports don't mix
  239. Are chess GMs good at other boardgames too?
  240. Free Chess Book (PDF)
  241. Re: What do GMs do for fun?
  242. Kasparov comments live
  243. Capablanca and computers.
  244. Searching for Bobby Fischer
  245. Re: New FIDE Player Licensing Requirements
  246. KingsDrop: a new chess variant open to discussion
  247. Reti vs Kostic, Brno, 1928
  248. Re: Goodall Case: Petition for Review in California Supreme CourtCase No. A137189
  249. Candidates Tournament.
  250. Understandable Chess Books