PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.misc (Chess General)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60

  1. Los Angeles Open Chess Tournament
  2. Planning the Defense
  3. Fight looms over Fischer's estate
  4. Re: Solving Chess
  5. Larry Evans
  6. My final position vs on line chess computer , it was a draw.
  7. GetClub Chess improved again.
  8. DGT and UEP in Interactive Chess TV
  9. Caissa and Kids the Chess-Theory Comic Strip
  10. Goichberg Plans to Eliminate Chess Life for Kids
  11. Chessbase
  12. Kevin Macdonald to direct "Bobby Fischer Goes to War."
  13. Free online Games play and free download - Intelligent games
  14. Lubbock Avalanche-Journal Online Forum
  15. Danish Gambit
  16. Experience real live multi-player online Gin Rummy, Oklahoma, andKaluki games
  17. A Prodigal Returns...
  18. If Fischer was Russian do you think they would have let
  19. Fischer-Spassky 1992 (Game 9) - Ruy Lopez Exchange ??
  20. President of Texas Tech University Resigns
  21. Winners of Jan 2008 at GetClub Chess.
  22. Fischer-Spassky Picture on Susan's Blogspot
  23. china cheap t shirt Shoes Nokia N95 Hoodies Sunglasses Nokia N93Nokia N70 Sony memory card Mobile Phones etc
  24. Affidavit in Opposition to Motion to Dismiss on Diversity Issue
  25. Ladder Program Needed
  26. Re: Medicine for the USCF
  27. Benjamin takes over, again
  28. You guys were right , i played my draw vs IVAN , my computer
  29. Re: Global Ministries vs. Cablevision Lightpath
  30. Re: Global Ministries vs. Cablevision Lightpath
  31. Sloan Soup; The Musical
  32. Hollywood NetBook
  33. Re: First Draft - Affidavit in Opposition - Commernts Please
  34. Re: First Draft - Affidavit in Opposition - Commernts Please
  35. Kramnik-Anand Preview (Part 4)
  36. The Board refused ...
  37. Musical Sloan Soup
  38. Please Analyze Game with Help Bot vs Normal Level
  39. Re: Sloan v. Truong - Affidavit on Federal Question Issue
  40. Los Angeles Open Chess Tournament Results
  41. A Comic Obsession
  42. RIP
  43. Re: Sloan v. Truong - Affidavit on Federal Question Issue
  44. Re: Sloan v. Truong - Affidavit on Federal Question Issue
  45. The Price to Pay
  46. Tactics for Linux?
  47. Re: Sloan v. Truong - Affidavit on Federal Question Issue
  48. MOSCOW Open 2008
  49. Re: Gregory's Post Gets Pulled
  50. Re: Chin's ruling re motion to dismiss action no. 07-CV-8537 (DC)
  51. USCF Forums are Down
  52. Fake Scid Warning
  53. Forget The Economist: FIDE Knows all about Bobby Fischer
  54. A funny game between GetClub & Jester.
  55. Re: USCF Financial Problems "The sky is falling."
  56. Who wins ,
  57. FREE SHIPPING !!! dvds ,cd, movies,software and TV show online stroe
  58. I have been sanctioned again
  59. Question for Helpbot ....
  60. Tim Sawmiller is a Liar
  61. Only a Genious can win at GetClub Chess.
  62. eBay - Fischer - I Was Tortured in the Pasadena Jailhouse!
  63. Bobby Fischer with Dick Cavett - Video
  64. Does anyone know any unsighted players
  65. Need Help
  66. Re: Disappointment for Suzie and Mig
  67. FREE SHIPPING! DVDs and Software are 100% brand new, and factory sealed! good quality and cheap price!
  68. Chess lookalikes
  69. Beginner wanting comments on games
  70. Comments from Kramnik-Anand Preview
  71. Rook House Trivia
  72. Forthcoming Kamsky Topalov Match
  73. First Draft: Re: Blue Book Encyclopedia of Chess
  74. Lasker's
  75. Lasker's Pin
  76. famous (and no so famous) chess quotes
  77. Full Release dot com sucks
  78. Heres a game between Help Bot and Easy.
  79. Boleslavsky-Bronstein 1950
  80. Happy Valentina's Day
  81. Morelia-Linares 2008 Starts Tomorrow!!
  82. Monte Carlo Tournament 1968 with Botvinnik
  83. What is Fischer saying to Castro?
  84. DVDs and Software are 100% brand new, and factory sealed! good quality and cheap price!
  85. DVDs and Software are 100% brand new, and factory sealed! good quality and cheap price!
  86. Re: The Judith Exner Story, The Life of the Mistress of John F.
  87. "Insane" "Defined" By Criminal Minds - Part Thirteen: 'Using whatTHEY consider "insane," in order to detect them' {HRI 20040422-V2.7.1-pi13-V2.1}
  88. Jedediah, Are These The Chess Blogs You Mentioned!?
  89. Anybody know what's happened to the NW Chess Forum site ?
  90. Re: Suzie Chesspiece Seeks Addresses
  91. Steinitz and God
  92. Best chess books of all time.
  93. Bill Brock's Lawyer Wins the Prize for "Best Brief"
  94. Re: Blockade!
  95. What are the most feared words in a chess book?
  96. The Blue Book and Encyclopedia of Chess
  97. Statistical information on chess players
  98. CB9 upgrade help!
  99. If you were a GM would you
  100. I think i understand your BLOCKADE strategy ?
  101. Laser Hair Removal - Chicago
  102. gambitchess DB books, will pay for password
  103. GOOD NEWS ! DVDS and Software FACTORY SALE! good quality and cheap price! AND FREE SHIPPING!
  104. For Sale: XBOX 360, PSP, NDS Lite, Wii Modded Consoles & Retro Stuff
  105. (rev 3.2) Definition of Peace - {HRI 20070520-V3.2} (DOP)
  106. Morelia
  107. join freecell project
  108. Analyze this game between GetClub & Zester played today
  109. Challenge BloxOrz, only 4 passers in the world!!
  110. Famous players chess postal
  111. Morra Gambit Declined
  112. Fritz, engine off by default
  113. Sanny vs Ivan , computer , ELO I700 to I800 ELO . will be a goodgame
  114. Using fritz11 engine with chessbase
  115. Chessy fan tutti
  116. GetClub(Beginner) beat Rybka at Best Level
  117. How strong were Walter Korn and Irving Chernev ?
  118. "No Longer Searching for Bobby Fischer" wins "Best Team Name Prize"at US Amateur Team East
  119. Fritz 9 question
  120. very low ratings of scholastic players
  121. Kasparov plays Shogi
  122. Tabloids claim Fischer poisoned
  123. Man vs. Machine
  124. Re: Alive and living in Oregon
  125. GOOD NEWS ! DVDS and Software FACTORY SALE! good quality and cheap price! AND FREE SHIPPING!
  126. Morelia
  127. Why Rybka Won GetClub An Analysis.
  128. Re: The Score At chessdiscussion
  129. Anyone following Ivan vs GETCLUB chess battle ?
  130. Why not a pawn fork
  131. Vaguely Chess-Related Pages Updated
  132. USCF vision
  133. chess coments and spanish chess history
  134. GOOD NEWS ! DVDS and Software FACTORY SALE! good quality and cheap price! AND FREE SHIPPING!
  135. FREE SHIPPING! DVDs and Software are 100% brand new, and factory sealed! good quality and cheap price!
  136. GetClub (Beginner) played Rybka till end Game. [51 Moves]
  137. Rubinstein v Tarrasch and other lop-sided results
  138. Re: Sanny vs Ivan , computer , ELO I700 to I800 ELO . will be ag...
  139. Morelia over, now Linares
  140. Current live chess from Russia
  141. Re: Truong Digs Hi Hole Deeper
  142. Dylan Mc Clain reports on US Amateur Team East
  143. New York Times reports on Ray Gordon vs. USCF lawsuit
  144. Should I publish a book about Bridge?
  145. Jedediah...Are They? I Promise, I'm Not Angry Anymore...
  146. Free online Games play and free download - Intelligent games
  147. The Green Gate / Arabic Language Learning System
  148. The Green Gate
  149. Best Pocket Chess Computer?
  150. Is sacrificing Rook for Knight Correct.
  151. Free online Games play and free download - Intelligent games
  152. We Are Your All GetClub All The Time Newsgroup!!! GetClub GetClub GetClub GetClub GetClub!
  153. The question you hate: opening repertoire for beginner
  154. Re: New Book: "Mafia Moll: The Life of the Mistress of John F.Kennedy"
  155. New Games absolutely free
  156. Los Angeles Open Chess Tournament
  157. Da Vinci Chess Drawings?
  158. How many people can you name in this photopgraph?
  159. IVAN VS GETCLUB NEW THREAD
  160. GOOD NEWS ! DVDS and Software FACTORY SALE! good quality and cheap price! AND FREE SHIPPING!
  161. Re: Trolgar Blows Smoke Again
  162. play chess over port 80
  163. Is there World Chess Competition for Chess Programs?
  164. Should Sam Sloan write a book about GetClub?
  165. Will USCF Go Broke?
  166. Find friends play Elf Online with me.
  167. The Laptop-gate Affair
  168. You can find new hookups with the hottest men, women and couples.
  169. You can find new hookups with the hottest men, women and couples.
  170. March Chess Life lead feature
  171. LaptopGate latest
  172. To J.D. Walker
  173. Re: Alive and living in Oregon
  174. Searching for game continuations.
  175. Reti-Alekhine, Baden-Baden 1925
  176. My Levitt IQ is 45
  177. 20 Questions with Paul Truong
  178. Windows Vista, couple problems
  179. * * * RENT ADULT DVDs BY MAIL, JUST LIKE NETFLIX - TRY IT FREE! * * *
  180. God Vs Rybka Challenge Story
  181. Los Angeles Open Chess Tournament Results
  182. Revised analysis of Mottershead / Jones / Ulevitch reports
  183. How about a Baby Level at GetClub?
  184. Blackburne-Game from 1894 searched
  185. Rybka vs a GM at pawn odds , the GM is UP 2 games to zip..
  186. Anti-Semitism on FICS (Free Internet Chess Server)
  187. Re: How Many Employees Does the USCF Have?
  188. First Draft, Please Comment: "Invitation to Bridge"
  189. Please analyze Game between Normal and HelpBot.
  190. Second Draft: Invitation to Bridge
  191. Phil Innes expounds on "Journalism"
  192. SANNY ....IT IS ME ....
  193. ɫǽ¹ϣƵ
  194. To Anders and David R
  195. Revision two: Analysis of Mottershead / Jones / Ulevitch reports
  196. World Chess Live
  197. Chess and Intelligence
  198. How do I win from here?
  199. Gerry Kasporove coming up on CNN soon , 8.20 AM Sun now
  200. "An Invitation to Chess" by Kenneth Harkness and Irving Chernev hasbeen reprinted
  201. Happy Birthday Bobby Fischer!!
  202. Did Louis H. Watson write one, two or three books on bridge??
  203. Byrne vs. Fischer parts 1 + 2
  204. Is there a free chess program that will allow you to make a demo?
  205. Would biship to c1 to c3 be a bad play
  206. The Monkey Song
  207. CABBAGE
  208. 20 Questions with Mickey Adams
  209. The Family Shakespeare
  210. New chess server
  211. Spassky Visits Fischer's Grave
  212. Truong & Polgar Movements
  213. GETCLUB vs IVAN LAST THREAD.
  214. Re: Truong's Selective Vision
  215. Bill Brock calls for the Resignations of Goichberg and Truong
  216. Latino amateur woman with brasize=4
  217. New Trivia Picture
  218. Cavett and chess buffs replay Bobby Fischer's story
  219. How much will you bet, Sam?
  220. Mrs. Truong ??
  221. GOOD NEWS ! DVDS FACTORY SALE! good quality and cheap price! AND FREE SHIPPING!
  222. Re: dual resignation trial balloon
  223. Kristen Dupre for USCF President
  224. If 6 Was 9, or, Can Sam Sloan Get Anything Right?
  225. Intelligence March ahead.
  226. Happy St Patrick's Day
  227. Video supermarket !good quality and cheap price!brand new, and factory sealed!
  228. Channing claims that Polgar has 300,000 kids
  229. How to do analyse a position in chess
  230. Draws once more
  231. Has Checkers Been Solved?
  232. Anyone else check out the chess variant by Seirawan and Harper?Capablanca pieces on an 8x8 board
  233. on unfought draws and Mr Tiong's article
  234. DVDs are 100% brand new, and factory sealed! good quality and cheap price!
  235. My afterlife
  236. Know about GRAND CHESS
  237. Insufficient Losing Chance
  238. How to Study Master Games
  239. Tournament bulletins for the 1988 Seven Stars Cup
  240. A question of time...
  241. Games of Not Facing Evil - The Beijing 2008 Olympic Games, Boycott{HRI 20060618-V1.6}
  242. Trusting the Executive Director
  243. New Game Downloads. Completely Freeeeee......
  244. Beware of Rob ("The Robber") Mitchell
  245. Bronstein Botvinnik 1951
  246. What is it?
  247. To Bill Plenge , go read the ivan vs GC thread ..
  248. 10 Greatest Games of All Time
  249. Understanding what Edward Lasker is trying to say here
  250. Where is the Quarterly Financial Report?