PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.misc (Chess General)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60

  1. Hal Bogner and Stephen Jones
  2. round 2 pairings
  3. Los Angeles Open Chess Tournament Results
  4. Goichberg and his scams
  5. Re: Are There Better Chess Software Packages Than Chessmaster 10000?
  6. chess viewer needed
  7. Lafayette, Grant, Hillary and Zsuzsa Polgar
  8. Randy Bauer's Support for the Move to Crossville
  9. Queen and King vs Rook and King Endgame
  10. world championship tie-breaks
  11. Can someone explain to me how Fischer vs. Tal is a Draw?
  12. Paul Truong's Tournament Career
  13. Garry Kasparov - Ruslan Ponomariov
  14. Innes Challenges Sloan to a Grudge Match
  15. Bauer spanked me
  16. Slate of Stephen Jones, Joe Lux, Don Schultz and Sam Sloan
  17. Another Grandiose Claim by Susan Polgar
  18. Starcraft 2
  19. Grischuk-Rublevsky
  20. Alexander Morozevich - Garry Kasparov
  21. Move Counter
  22. Re: Is the USCF site down ?
  23. Mark Savelevich Liburkin (1910-1953)
  24. US Women's Championship
  25. Complaint against Susan Polgar
  26. Candidate Matches Predictions
  27. How to learn
  28. Boris Gelfand - Garry Kasparov
  29. Polgar/Truong In Perspective
  30. Susan Polgar dyes her hair blond !!!!!
  31. 365 Selected Chess Endings by Whitaker is published today
  32. Re: How must to list your name on the USCF ballot?
  33. Everybody Wants Lux but Susan
  34. ChinesePingyao518
  35. Vladimir Kramnik - Anatoly Karpov
  36. Re: Our Jerry has bad hair day & night too!
  37. Anatoly Karpov - Ljubomir Ljubojevic
  38. WCC tournament.
  39. MENS UNDERWEAR
  40. Chess Professional Salary
  41. Team Polgar
  42. Re: Polgar/Truong In Perspective
  43. A correction
  44. Joel Lautier - Anatoly Karpov
  45. Kamsky out.
  46. Paul Truong from Sept 1986 Chess Life, page 26
  47. Polgar Pattern of Attacks
  48. Susan Polgar "Fighting for Chess"
  49. Anonymous Postings to Polgar's Blog
  50. Regarding Susan's Record
  51. good tactic book
  52. Anatoly Karpov - Alexey Dreev
  53. Recommended Chess Pieces & Board
  54. Dewain Barber: Please Declare Your Intentions
  55. Anatoly Karpov - Artur Jussupow
  56. Nimzo-Indian 4.e3 c5 Puzzles (ECO E41)
  57. UNDERWEAR LINGERIE
  58. Rybka vs. Hiarcs
  59. "the sponsor"
  60. THE BEATLES CAUSED THE DISINTEGRATION OF MANKIND
  61. Whitaker Hartleb book
  62. How many world chess champion women have there been ?
  63. Sergey Karjakin - Veselin Topalov
  64. Blitz rules question
  65. Plastic medieval chess sets
  66. Novice question : ply vs depth
  67. I Win the USCF Forums Chess Championship
  68. How a USCF By-Laws Change Gets Pased
  69. Chess Curiosities is back
  70. TASC chess computer.
  71. I think the computer chess championships started yesterday ?
  72. An Old Joke about Chess
  73. Brady Elected President of the Marshall Chess Club
  74. Re: Brady Elected President of the Marshall Chess Club
  75. Great News as the USCF only lost $57,915 this year
  76. Veselin Topalov - Viswanathan Anand
  77. Question for people who live close to parks in NY .
  78. Desperately Seeking Susan
  79. Susan Should Stop Attacking Her Sponsors
  80. The real problem is not micro-management
  81. US Woman's Championship
  82. Veselin Topalov - Vassily Ivanchuk
  83. "half-truths, unsupported rumors and paranoid fantasies"
  84. Re: Interview with Nigel Short
  85. Al Horowitz signed book ?
  86. Question for Evans [Larry Parr]
  87. Susan Polgar working in a "cheap bordello" thread
  88. Loek Van Wely - Veselin Topalov
  89. Susan Polgar and the "girls on a bordello fighting over a client" remark
  90. Chess Forums
  91. Neoorthodox Chess
  92. Name those Players Quiz
  93. Conflict of Interest by Susan Polgar
  94. Please Help Guy Macon with his Tablebase Size Estimates
  95. mephisto lyon
  96. Dortmund - Guess the results
  97. Veselin Topalov - Ruslan Ponomariov
  98. Susan Polgar is trying to grab the Denker
  99. Susan Polgar's training of the "Chess Bitch"
  100. Jan H Timman - Veselin Topalov
  101. (rev 1.9) How To Find Out Any Secret Of Anyone - 'Remote Knowing' As Done By Any Sane Person - {HRI 20070616-V1.9}
  102. Need help programming DGT XL clock
  103. The Polgar Claim to have won the "Triple Crown" of Chess
  104. New Sam Sloan Chess Book out Today!!
  105. A Real Agenda for Chess in the C21st
  106. Re: A Vote for sam sloan
  107. chess table(read its not what you think)
  108. Veselin Topalov - Alexander G Beliavsky
  109. Polgar Letter to the Board
  110. TATTOO DESIGNS
  111. Serious question on Sam Sloan's posts
  112. Leonard Barden's chess puzzle for Sun 24 June 07
  113. Mind Sports Festival Oulu 2007 Program
  114. Stan Vaughan is Back
  115. Veselin Topalov - Miguel Illescas Córdoba
  116. Chess Horror Show Gets Sued
  117. TATTOO DESIGNS
  118. Phil's Cornish shed.
  119. Los Angeles Open Chess Tournament
  120. Holidays book
  121. Ivan Sokolov - Vladimir Kramnik
  122. Kramnik
  123. Malcolm Pein contact details
  124. Vladimir Akopian - Vladimir Kramnik
  125. FICGS 3rd correspondence chess championship is to start !
  126. New Reprinted Book: "White to Play and Win"
  127. Posting by Stephen Jones
  128. How much is my chess book worth ?
  129. Vassily Ivanchuk - Vladimir Kramnik
  130. Bill Goichberg's Long Service on the Board
  131. US Woman's Champ 2007
  132. Polgar, Truong and their Great Success in Training the Woman's Team
  133. Secret Service Serving Lobster 'Polonium' to Putin at Kennebunkport? How to Handle Severely Criminal Heads of State - {HRI note 20070629-II-V1.1}
  134. Vladimir Kramnik - Loek Van Wely
  135. Sicilian, Szen Variation Puzzles (ECO B44)
  136. Frequency of KBN v K ending
  137. Michael Adams
  138. address of Dale Brandreth?
  139. Vladimir Kramnik - Artur Jussupow
  140. Not the craven Soviet Villain, Petrosian Reconsidered
  141. GM Maxim SOROKIN has died
  142. Re: Polgar, Truong and their Great Success in Training the Woman's Team
  143. Los Angeles Open Chess Tournament Results
  144. Re: Cloth chess pieces and board
  145. Vladimir Kramnik - Viktor Kortschnoj
  146. Re: Cloth chess pieces and board
  147. My Great Predecessors new edition?
  148. Re: Chess: Thriller loss for Magnus Carlsen (The Norway Post)
  149. Judit Polgar - Ferenc Berkes
  150. Alexander Motylev - Judit Polgar
  151. Gilberto Milos - Judit Polgar
  152. Interesting chess Blog
  153. Worst Chess Novel
  154. Jealously Guarded Secrets Used by Grand Masters
  155. Deadly, Dangerous, Decisive Damiano's Defense Defeats Drei Denizens During World Open
  156. Chess at the Oak Park, Illinois Public Library
  157. Viswanathan Anand - Evgeny Bareev
  158. Sam Sloan's Games from the 2007 World Open
  159. My Plans to Create Videos Promoting Scholastic Chess
  160. The "Famous Polgar Dog and Pony Show"
  161. IM Josh Waitzkin: 'The Art of Learning: A Journey in the Pursuit of Excellence'
  162. Re: Goichberg Predicts that Sloan will be Defeated
  163. Harry Payne's mother is a whore
  164. Anand vs Kramnik
  165. Resignation of Gregory Alexander as moderator5
  166. Susan Polgar has posted negative information about the medical condition of a political rival to her blog
  167. Viswanathan Anand - Jeroen Piket
  168. My Jim Murray Story
  169. Extra Queens
  170. Viswanathan Anand - Lembit Oll
  171. Re: Resignation of Gregory Alexander as moderator5
  172. Josh Waitzkin Audio Interview
  173. More Mishandling of Life Membership Assets
  174. A Brave and Foolish Act
  175. Executive Director endorsed by Bill Goichberg
  176. Campaign Mailing
  177. press release
  178. Re: Resignation of Gregory Alexander as moderator5
  179. Re: If Elected, Will Polgar Serve??
  180. Susan Polgar has filed her Form 990 for 2006
  181. English, Four Knights Puzzles (ECO A29)
  182. Should Chess Life Columnists be Expected to Play Chess?
  183. The USual Subjects
  184. Re: The Polgar Truong Campaign Summarized
  185. A question about Chesspublishing subscriptions
  186. New Chess League
  187. Publishing an opening on a website
  188. Benjamin Attacks Sam Sloan in New In Chess
  189. de Groot
  190. Re: Resignation of Gregory Alexander as moderator5
  191. Smart chess Brains
  192. Smart chess Brains
  193. 50 move rule, 1880
  194. Viswanathan Anand - Joel Lautier (1-0)
  195. Susan Polgar claims that Sloan altered Truong's Biographies
  196. Headphone Questions at the World Open
  197. Your State's Denker Rep
  198. Teimour Radjabov - Peter Svidler
  199. Documentary on Kirsan Ilyumzhinov
  200. Caruana Breaks Nakamura´s GM Record
  201. GetClub Chess will take Little Longer.
  202. GetClub Chess will take Little Longer.
  203. test
  204. "I feel wonderful. I feel great." - Beatriz Marinello
  205. "I feel wonderful. I feel great. - Beatriz Marinello
  206. Re: An old fashioned fairy story
  207. Release of USCF Financial Statements has been Delayed
  208. Release of USCF Financial Statements has been Delayed
  209. Are parodies allowed on the USCF Forums?
  210. Alexander Moiseenko - Peter Svidler
  211. Checkers is solved
  212. More Lies by Truong and Polgar
  213. Guy Macon: "Checkers was weakly solved on 29 April 2007"
  214. Peter Svidler - Konstantin Landa
  215. Computers crack checkers!
  216. How long before this happens with chess...........?
  217. Truong Threatens Another Lawsuit
  218. Marinello, Schultz, Goichberg and Dubeck
  219. My relationship with Beatriz Marinello
  220. The Fake Sam Sloan is Back Today
  221. Michael Adams - Peter Svidler
  222. Guy Macon: "Checkers was weakly solved on 29 April 2007"
  223. Goichberg sought to Remove Sam Sloan from the USCF Board
  224. Joel Channing fingered Beatrice Marinello
  225. Moderator Threatens to Block Unfavorable Comments about Polgar
  226. Short???
  227. The Crazy World Of Chess
  228. 64 Relevant Ranges
  229. 64 Relevant Ranges
  230. Alexei Shirov - Michael Adams
  231. None of the US Women's chess championship games on TWIC
  232. Hal Terrie thinks Brian Lafferty is untrustworthy
  233. Brian P Lafferty's credibility is being challenged
  234. Nolan challenges Brian P Lafferty's trustworthiness
  235. Unethical conduct by Hough, Goichberg and Schultz
  236. Brian P Lafferty defends criminal conducts by the board
  237. Brian P Lafferty whines like a bitch
  238. Brian P. Lafferty lacks trustworthiness according to Hal Terrie
  239. Randy Hough, Bill Goichberg and Don Schultz committed criminal offense
  240. Brian P. Lafferty lacks honesty according to Steve Owens
  241. Looking for Chess advantage in Black and White
  242. new Google Group for chess
  243. MAGIC TRICKS
  244. Well! Its Public News Now!
  245. Checkers is solved -Guy Macon