PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.misc (Chess General)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60

  1. My friend Don Schultz is running for the board again
  2. Red and Black
  3. USCF Rating the Olympiad
  4. What are chess players IQ's?
  5. Items of Interest
  6. Dirty stuff from Nolan, Vaughn and Brock
  7. Chess in London Olympic Games 2012 ?
  8. Revised scoresheet package
  9. Nolan and Goichberg are trying to muzzle me
  10. Robert Snyder Cops a Plea
  11. Deep Fritz 10 as engine in Chess Base 9 - can't install
  12. It's a fake post by Brock
  13. Bill Hall and Mike Nolan banned me
  14. I have been suspended from posting to uschess.org/forums
  15. I'll sue the USCF
  16. the real and fake Sam
  17. Don Schultz used me
  18. Duncan Oxley and Hal Bogner will defend me
  19. Jack LeMoine thinks he can stop me
  20. My friend Beatriz defends me
  21. Why worship?
  22. Are all satisfied with GetClub Chess.
  23. Why does everyone hate me?
  24. Olympic Chess??
  25. Mike Nolan is out to get Beatriz Marinello
  26. How many were interviewed for the web editor position?
  27. Everyone talks about me
  28. This group needs to be moderated
  29. Chess books for sale - for sale.xls (0/1)
  30. Chess books FOR SALE - listing here, not ebay
  31. Die Angst der Schachspieler vor dem Computer
  32. chess problem in movies - the 9th gate
  33. Mike Nolan should be fired for suspending me
  34. Fritz 10 question
  35. Free Blindfold Chess program for DOS
  36. Beatriz Marinello has also been suspended from posting to the USCF Forums
  37. Fritz 10 opinions
  38. Re: Dirt on Tanner?
  39. blasts form the past
  40. Ohio State Buckeyes........
  41. Bill Goichberg is a mouse
  42. Fritz 10 question
  43. Fritz 10 question
  44. Los Angeles Open Chess Tournament Results
  45. Bill Goichberg must resign immediately
  46. Greatest Chess Games of Sam Sloan
  47. Sevan Muradian is the new organizer of the US Championship
  48. My lawsuit threat against the USCF prevailed! The USCF apologized to me!
  49. I told you so!
  50. Modern Joseki and Fuseki has been reprinted
  51. I'm very upset at myself
  52. I sacked the AF4C - Who will be next?
  53. AF4C has withdrawn from sponsoring the 2007 US Championship
  54. Cheating in chess
  55. Chess Now - live broadcast, air date + info.
  56. Mike Goodall has been hospitalized
  57. Jen Shahade will replace Dan Lucas as Editor
  58. Chess analysis Strategy.
  59. Alexander Herbstmann. URSS. (1900 - 1982).
  60. Re: OTOH
  61. Re: a question for Sam Sloan
  62. Question for the RGC Tournament players
  63. Soltis "Chess Life" quote about Frank Marshall and his openings
  64. Bill Goichberg and the 2007 US Championship
  65. Hard Disk Data Recovery Expert
  66. Goichberg, Polgar, Truong, Free Ads in Chess Life and the $39,000
  67. Book "The King's Gambit Uncensored" cancelled?
  68. Response to Ethics Complaint by Herbert Rodney Vaughn
  69. Tanner and AF4C. Now Goichberg, Channing and SP next
  70. Corus Tourney has begun
  71. 380 seconds and counting
  72. Best Selections of Chess Books in Houston?
  73. Michael Aigner on the US Championship
  74. quiz chess book
  75. Nikita Vitiugov's Puzzles
  76. Corus 2007
  77. Four More threads have been deleted by Mike Nolan
  78. BlindChess v.1.5 (DOS freeware)
  79. Chessville Vignettes
  80. Joel Channing "Under the Table"
  81. Title to USCF land -- breaking news!
  82. Better Excuses for Joel Channing for the "Under the Table" Incident
  83. 1970 Rovinj-Zagreb PGN
  84. Chess Postcards
  85. Questions about Joel Channing
  86. How do you figure out your ELO rating by yourself ?
  87. A Serious Legal Issue Facing the USCF Forums
  88. Mephisto Modules?
  89. What does the USCF's "Internet Insurance" cover
  90. Silman's Complete Endgame Course: From Beginner To Master
  91. 2 face Beatriz Marinello is attacking me
  92. Paul Truong has edited my biography on Wikipedia
  93. 4 new paintings on chess
  94. MS Word and symbols for chess pieces
  95. Stephen Jones for USCF Executive Board
  96. makruk (Thai chess) - some quick questions
  97. 32 studies of Alexander Herbstmann illustrated
  98. I won't sign any code of conducts
  99. Re: USCF Org.
  100. GetClub will play in time from now on.
  101. Help requested
  102. Silly me, I believed Sanny
  103. Great Success at last to GetClub.
  104. ECO Code System Question
  105. Is there a forced winning line for black?
  106. Topalov - Anand
  107. Re: Matt - who is rgcp going to challenge?
  108. Online free and interactive chess - where
  109. First Day Cover Tournament Postcards
  110. Upcoming Lecture on French Defense - Los Angeles
  111. How many opening are there?
  112. Michael Khodarkovsky and Kasparov Chess Foundation makes the New York Times
  113. Chessville Vignettes - All
  114. Speed Chess for the Slow Time Control Tournament Player: Good or Bad?
  115. USCF rules - play with wrong color
  116. where's the beef?
  117. chessmaster 10th edition
  118. I do not like recent improvements in google.
  119. Rubinstein - Schlechter 1912, San Sebastian
  120. Re: USCF is being sued over racism
  121. New Slate Formed!
  122. I created a new poll for me to win
  123. Playing Against Strong Opponents
  124. Marcus Roberts is a big fat chicken
  125. Petition for Rehearing of Decision on Ethics Complaint by Grant Perks against Sam Sloan
  126. WAIVER AND RESTATEMENT OF DECLARATION OF CONDITIONS, COVENANTS, RESTRICTIONS AND RESERVATIONS UPON CROSSVILLE INDUSTRIAL PARK PROPERTY
  127. Grant Perks Ethics Complaint against Sam Sloan
  128. Answer by Sam Sloan to Ethics Complaint by Grant Perks
  129. Decision of Ethics Committee on Complaint by Grant Perks
  130. Letter by Bill Goichberg Asking Counsel How to Get Rid of Sam Sloan
  131. I'll sue the USCF and all board members
  132. Counsel Responds to Bill's Question on How to Remove Sam Sloan as Director
  133. Below you will find Mike Matsler's response to Bill G.'s questions
  134. Joel Channing Also Asks Counsel How to Get Rid of Sam Sloan
  135. First Campaign Statement by Sam Sloan
  136. DaTopanailov, o-la-la-la (Corus 2007)
  137. abuse on rgcm (the pitiful USCF politickers)
  138. What is the chess world coming to??
  139. Chessmaster Freezing
  140. Kramnik-Anand, Corus 2007
  141. Jan Results comming soon at GetClub Chess.
  142. Online chess resources
  143. Online chess resources
  144. A few pictures of Corus - Wijk aan Zee 2007
  145. TascBase 2.1 - a presentation
  146. Problems in CJA
  147. Review of Chess Puzzles for the Casual Player, Vol. 1
  148. Jessie Gilbert (1987-2006)
  149. My felony conviction
  150. My felony convictions
  151. My felony convictions
  152. CA 2.0 - a presentation
  153. Kasparov Foundation's President caught lying to the NY Times
  154. Re: Kramnik-Anand, Corus 2007
  155. Moscow Open
  156. On the quality of chess play at various Web sites
  157. Lev Psakhis Puzzles
  158. Los Angeles Open Chess Tournament
  159. Medical Tourism and Outsourcing in Russia - Only 8 Hours away!
  160. A new resource for historians
  161. My endorsement of Don Schultz and slate
  162. Sloan, Schultz, Goodall and Lux
  163. Chessbase - Odd tournament games from 1997
  164. Gib Telecom Chess Festival
  165. Crosstables wanted
  166. "I care about chess" was Caribbean something or other
  167. I am in Los Angeles for the Executive Board meeting.
  168. Karlsbad 1929
  169. FIDE Presidential Board Meeting Summary
  170. The USCF lost $344,225 - Vote for Sloan, Schultz, Goodall and Lux
  171. chessbase and opening encyclopedia
  172. IQ tests and chess
  173. fide tournaments colombia
  174. Free Pc To Phone Calling
  175. Chess symbols as vector graphics
  176. I'm being blamed for losing $344,225
  177. What 2700 ELO GM's have underachieved ??
  178. Re: Print multi-diagrams with Fritz8
  179. Chess a Metaphor For Life
  180. 35 studies of Pauli Perkonoja
  181. Proof of the Existence of The Fake Sam Sloan
  182. Goichberg wants to move HQ from Crossville
  183. Crossville HQ should be shut down
  184. Billing the USCF
  185. Opening preparation
  186. Magnetic analysis board
  187. Good book on Sicilian
  188. Draws in professional chess -- strange contradictory attitude
  189. Improvemnt and blindfold
  190. Millennium Chess Festival
  191. Do you like to compete in Chess?
  192. I used to have a Queen
  193. 400 points in 400 days
  194. RGC chess tournament
  195. Status of Qualifiers to the US Championship
  196. Topalov accused of cheating
  197. long tournament in north-central New Jersey
  198. Interview with GM Svetozar Gligoric
  199. This group needs a moderator
  200. Los Angeles Open Tournament Results
  201. Topalov video.
  202. Tal becomes a grandmaster
  203. Another song by me (responses wished):
  204. Pontus Carlsson takes last GM-norm on Mallorca
  205. Barcza-Fischer 1959 "to the kings"?
  206. Sam Sloan draws an 8-year-old Girl
  207. Fritz 10 not Printing Games
  208. Who is our current USA Chess Champion, anyone know ?
  209. Abnormal bloke?
  210. Deleted from uschess.org/forums by the Moderator
  211. Board Vision or Diagram Vision?
  212. Leroy Dubeck found me more support in Donna Alarie
  213. I am the Father of Anna Nicole Smith's Baby
  214. Chess Story on CBS?
  215. Salome Melia and Bathuyag Mongontuul Puzzles
  216. Donna Alarie supports Sam Sloan
  217. Another Cover-Up on uschess.org/forums
  218. Crafty Question
  219. Brock lies about Donna Alarie
  220. Jim Berry plans to buy the election by sponsoring the 2007 US Championship
  221. Re: Bill Goichberg makes $50,000 deal with Jim Berry
  222. Re: Bill Goichberg makes $50,000 deal with Jim Berry
  223. Europe Tests Established Chemicals on Millions of Animals
  224. HOWTO Stop Thinking Like an Organic Machine
  225. rgc Tournament PGN
  226. Brighton & Hove Chess Club
  227. Learn Chess Or Call Me An Idiot!! FREE Electronic Chess book for Beginners.
  228. Safe Harbor against Deletion by the Moderator
  229. Sam Sloan for USCF Executive Board
  230. Does the REAL Sam Sloan post here anymore?
  231. My slate launched heavy attacks against SP
  232. An article on David Ionovich Bronstein
  233. Why you lose at chess
  234. WCN Master Tourney this Saturday @ 15:00!
  235. WCN en espanol.
  236. Aeroflot Open - rd 2, Jakovenko - Najer
  237. Radjabov robbed
  238. Chess & chess variants freeware
  239. The Payment of $13,358.36 to Polgar
  240. Protected Candidates About Whom Criticism is Not Allowed
  241. Zed Strikes Back!
  242. Rob backed down like a little bitch!
  243. Bob Wade, OBE, mostly for Brits
  244. Is the initial position in chess a mutual Zugswang?
  245. Re: KK Hovercraft Service in Borneo launched
  246. US Amateur Team News -- Who Won?
  247. Goichberg, Brady and the "Sam Sloan Award"
  248. chess site recommendations
  249. Disastrous Results of the Move to Crossville
  250. Excessive Moderation by the Moderator