PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.misc (Chess General)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60

  1. My Mom kicked me out
  2. Re: BOYCOTT AGE DISCRIMINATORY USCF PRICING!
  3. Ethics, Shmethics
  4. Playing with Human Opponents at GetClub
  5. Which old chess player would you like to hang out with?
  6. Lasker and Alekhine
  7. Two night defence question
  8. Odd cook of a Kenneth Howard problem
  9. Play up a section?
  10. Playing Scared
  11. Byrne leaves New York Times
  12. More MonRoi
  13. Good Windows chess software for non-experts?
  14. Erich Eliskases Puzzles
  15. Access Internet from work or school
  16. Fischer-Karpov "gothic" chess match
  17. A Suggestion for Phil Innes
  18. Beginner Level playing very fast.
  19. Karmnack vs Fritz I0 Scouting report .
  20. endgame position between class B players
  21. 200 move championship games!
  22. Chess Player In Blue
  23. U.S. Chess Championship 2007
  24. ChessProblem.net
  25. Re: Waste of time
  26. I am a big shot on the board
  27. I propose to ban all Muslims from chess
  28. Has anyone tried Fritz 10 yet?
  29. . . . and then there's this:
  30. Poll: Do you tip your king over when you are in checkmate or resign?
  31. How to be an 1800+ ?
  32. CC chess
  33. Need a direction
  34. U.S. Chess Championship - 2007 - Qualification Process
  35. Is the FICS gameserver now out of action as well as the webserver?
  36. Photos of the Tal Blitz Tournament
  37. BHB Digital Clock???????
  38. RARE FIDELITY PHANTOM TALKING COMPUTER 6124 CHESS GAME ON EBAY
  39. Ethics question
  40. 2nd FICGS chess championship
  41. Books of van der Lasa e von Linde
  42. Silman's Complete Endgame Course - release date early to mid January 07
  43. Kramnik Topalov. Dispute is going on ;)
  44. Beginner Chess Software
  45. Achieving Your Chess Goals
  46. What's the state of chess today?
  47. French composers with pictures of the time
  48. Re: part the third
  49. Kramnik draws Game one
  50. Will Karmnick play fast with the black pieces ?
  51. Chrisf winning Master Level playing same game again and again.
  52. Chrisf winning Master Level playing same game 3 times
  53. Rare/OOP chess books for sale on eBay
  54. ICC Anon Feature
  55. "Professional Thinker" co-wrote the Chess Cafe Monthly Special !
  56. Chess Live 4.2 ??
  57. Jessie Gilbert world ranking
  58. kramnik deep fritz 2006
  59. AVRO 1938 anniversary today, 27 November
  60. Questioning Silman's Advice
  61. World champion???
  62. Decision in Ethics Complaint Against Robert Tanner
  63. Does playing blitz or correspondence chess hurt your standard game?
  64. How many chess games are there?...and who wins?
  65. Chess set recommendations?
  66. chess engines and Fischer Random?
  67. Los Angeles Open Chess Tournament
  68. Historical Chess variants
  69. Rybka 2.2 + Chess Openings = P.O.S.
  70. Re: Marcus writes to Kirsan
  71. Re: Marcus Roberts just incorpoated in Wyoming!
  72. Re: let's see some money
  73. Chess players to face anti-doping measures
  74. Big chump in 10 years
  75. Is chess, as a hobby, worth it?
  76. Elena Tairova Puzzles
  77. I'm going after Goichberg next
  78. Women's Olympiads added to OlimpBase
  79. Kramnick's Eyebrows..
  80. Re: 2007 open chess tournament planned on St Kitts
  81. GetClub Chess Game improved
  82. How to chosse a chess move
  83. Marovic book
  84. Re: US Chess Trust, a 501c3, refuses to take money from Marcus Roberts
  85. Re: USCF Membership Numbers
  86. Hi Sanny
  87. Behind the Robert Tanner Conspiracy
  88. Conference on Computer-Assisted Cheating
  89. What is the hardware configuration of the comp in the Kramnik-Fritz
  90. Results for Nov, 2006 GetClub Tournament.
  91. Yochanan Afek is one of the best today studies composer
  92. studi dei Yochanan Afek
  93. Chess Problems
  94. Internet in WC
  95. Help with Game Analysis
  96. Non-draw chess
  97. Was tartakower's book Die hypermoderne schachpartie translated into english?
  98. Russian Super Championship is underway
  99. Ohio State vs Florida
  100. After a decent interval....
  101. Ratings Manipulation: WSJ article Dec 5, 2006
  102. Sam Sloan censured by Executive Board
  103. Computer vs Grand Master - Ideas
  104. Kramnik loses.
  105. Gay Chess Tournaments?
  106. GM David Bronstein dies at 82
  107. Human vs Machine Matches
  108. Los Angeles Open Tournament Results
  109. The Channing Four
  110. David Bronstein dead
  111. Today in Chess History: Lasker-Janowski
  112. New paintings abour chess
  113. ADHD Drug and Chess
  114. What is a good FICS client?
  115. Jealously Guarded Secrets Used by Grand Masters to Win Nearly Every Game
  116. Radio talk show 7I0 AM Kiro in Seattle , talked about Chess..
  117. Bronstein died
  118. Cheat in OTB play
  119. Question about Philip Innes AKA Phil Innes
  120. Capablanca-Botvinnik
  121. Chess finally recognized as a sport in UK
  122. teaching chess to small children
  123. The Ideas Behind Chess Openings
  124. Non-controversial Major Chess Events
  125. Offices of Russian Opposition Searched
  126. Why I switched to backgammon.
  127. Blindfold Records
  128. Separated at birth?
  129. wtd: chess clock recommendation
  130. Load Games by position or opening.
  131. 10th Annual ChessCafe Holiday Quiz now online
  132. Nomorechess was correct.
  133. russian super finals
  134. Puzzles From Recent Tournaments
  135. How to Stop a Runner in Pogo Chess
  136. Updated Yahoo To PGN converter
  137. I'm ****ed at the bull dyke Marinello
  138. 3 chess terms - foreign translations needed.
  139. Who remembers chess pieces like these?
  140. Re: Alternative to Scid Database Released
  141. Tartan/McKay Book 4
  142. (OT) Sam Sloan Getting in the Xmas Mood
  143. Dirty Djordje......when chessplayers go bad!
  144. POLL: Should we simply ignore Phil Innes and Rob Mitchell?
  145. Ultima Chess Set
  146. "Rob"
  147. 1874 Book "Chess Openings" Available Online (Unabridged)
  148. New play about Morphy
  149. GetClub Wins! Defeats strongest player of them all!
  150. Infinia Chess
  151. Susan Polgar has never been involved in scholastic chess
  152. Randy Bauer and Mikhail Korenman are gay
  153. Chrismas present from holland : 23 studies of Marwitz
  154. Now Beginner Level, plays very tough.
  155. what do the chess playing public want?
  156. =Read the story about Tanner in the paper today
  157. Holidays on WCN
  158. MCO 15?
  159. Seeking online place to compete
  160. I filed ethics charges against Joel Channing, Don Schultz and Bill Goichberg
  161. Five Questions for 2007 USCF Executive Board Candidates
  162. This bitch Donna Alarie wants to recall me
  163. How can I become a US chess professional ??
  164. Re: USCF lists Marcus as an active member from Wyoming
  165. Just testing how it looks.
  166. machines, engines, automata, Turing
  167. Famous 20 Questions Christmas Quiz
  168. The RGC Chess Challenge
  169. Re: Fritz 10 vs Rybka 2.2
  170. I'm in love with Jennifer Shahade
  171. Topalov Goes Berserk
  172. Why end game not so Well?
  173. USCF still in the red
  174. Frank Marshal US Chess Champ from I909 to I936
  175. Happiness in Nolanland: Another Polgar Thread is Deleted.
  176. Why has Joel Channing demanded and received $822.19 and $165.40 in reimbursements?
  177. very short games in game database
  178. Zsuzsa and Me: The Whole Story
  179. Goichberg and me; The gay story
  180. Bill Brock and me; The BIG story
  181. NY Times needs a chess journalist
  182. Joel Channing is attacking me again
  183. Re: Merry Christmas
  184. Big scandal revealed
  185. Pastor Haji Sam Sloan, Rabbi
  186. Shredder 10 error
  187. Outrageous Announcement of the US Champiobnship
  188. Goichberg MUST step down - Sam Sloan for President
  189. Goichberg, Channing and Hough must go
  190. The USCF must get rid of Goichberg and Erik Anderson
  191. Conflict of interest - Bill Goichberg must resign immediately
  192. Dubeck & Marinello vs. Goichberg
  193. Goichberg is done politically
  194. Goichberg is lying again
  195. Only visitor?
  196. old magazines
  197. Chess books for sale - here, not ebay
  198. Old chess book for sale
  199. Dubeck, Sloan and Marinello will reign again
  200. Check-mate for Indian chess player after phone ploy
  201. repertoire book 1.d4 Nf6 2.c4 e6
  202. Indian Chess player banned for cheating
  203. (chess) aphorism
  204. DiagTransfer 3.0 is out
  205. Christmas Challenge
  206. Chronos repair
  207. Re: FIDE is such a BIG JOKE - FIDE houses WAR CRIMINALS
  208. Current list of RGC tournament players
  209. I plan to take over the world
  210. Is it possible to manipulate -lag- on playchess ?
  211. test
  212. Jan Rusinek with Poland wishes you a happy new year with 30 pictures
  213. chess data ?
  214. Cheating Chess Player Banned for I0 years ..Man in the HAT ???
  215. The best board
  216. Ben Finegold letter on the US Championship
  217. please update bookmarks to Free Blubbie Chess Server
  218. Help with my "Quick tour"
  219. Possible Chicago Bid to Hold the 2007 US Championship
  220. Dear site administrator; you suck
  221. My new book on Thomas Jefferson just came out
  222. Sharp Openings
  223. AF4C out of 2007 US Championship
  224. Irony of Susan's Complaint
  225. The Mystery of the USCF Computer Taken by Miss P
  226. Marcus Roberts will sponsor the 2007 US Championship in Wyoming
  227. Buying off Benko
  228. Leiden 1970
  229. Leonid Yudasin Puzzles
  230. Looking for photos of chess composers of the past
  231. The deadline has passed
  232. Today in chess history
  233. Feuding parents in Gilbert AZ move battle off chess boards, and Robert Tanner is involved
  234. Feuding parents in Gilbert AZ move battle off chess boards, and Robert Tanner is involved
  235. David Ames ?
  236. Appointment By Grant Perks of Herbert Vaughn as Alternate Delegate for Ohio
  237. Rules Question: Can pinned pieces cause check?
  238. Why does Mike Nolan defend Polgar?
  239. Publishing Chess Games in a blog
  240. Chess results 2006 gone & 2007 arrives.
  241. Re: help for St Kitts and Nevis!
  242. Re: FIDE SPEAKS
  243. Los Angeles Open Chess Tournament
  244. The Chess Bitch
  245. New Chess History vs Consensus Chess History
  246. Chess256
  247. Re: Why is Shahade destroying the USCF website?
  248. Major exchange?
  249. zugzwang??
  250. Zen and the Art of Crack Cocaine