PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.misc (Chess General)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60

  1. CJA - Is anybody there?
  2. Re: The cheating IBM
  3. Raymond Weinstein for New York Delegate to the USCF
  4. Gata wins Mayor Cup.
  5. Sam Sloan abuses the welfare system
  6. Legal Games Music, Movies & Software Download
  7. Re: Mike Goodall's Complaint
  8. Saitek Talking Chess Trainer
  9. Frank Niro 2003 Letter of Intent on Crossville move
  10. July FIDE Ratings Are Out
  11. Re: Executive Board motion authorizing the borrowing of $561,000
  12. All About Beatriz
  13. Don't cha wish ur gf was hot like me
  14. Re: St Kitts and Nevis fights back!
  15. Reuben Fine resting place?
  16. Re: The USCF move to Crossville, Tennessee
  17. Yahoo! chess
  18. Napoleon's will
  19. Chessmaster 9000 Newbie Question - How to set skill Level ?
  20. Vote for Sam Sloan
  21. How deep should opening go?
  22. New Web Site!
  23. Re: How deep should opening go?
  24. Bobby Fischer and Sam Sloan are both FELONS
  25. Englund 0 United States bum-rushed..
  26. Kamsky wins World Open
  27. strategy & tactics in www?
  28. July Chess Life
  29. Re: 16 Fake Sam Sloan messages posted while I was at the World Open
  30. Re: Mike Goodall's Complaint
  31. Instead of Hanging arround pieces King should be saved
  32. Sam Sloan finishes Dead Last In World Open
  33. Re: 16 Fake Sam Sloan messages posted while I was at the World Open
  34. The Man with the Hat beats Grandmaster Smirin at World Open
  35. Re: Shogi World Champion makes IM Norm at World Open in Chess
  36. Re: Shogi World Champion makes IM Norm at World Open in Chess
  37. Chess-Mail: Correspondence Chess, Totally Free, Fast Server and small ads !!!
  38. Re: The Curse of Pillsbury
  39. Re: The Curse of Pillsbury
  40. Los Angeles Open Tournament Results
  41. Last chance for Sloan
  42. About
  43. Ray of Sunshine
  44. Should Steve Rosenberg be kicked out of the USCF?
  45. Bring back Hancke..
  46. Chess Strategy now understood properly.
  47. The sixth (6) redoubt..
  48. Re: Ignore the forgeries with the Damiano, here are some real games
  49. Free Rolex Watches from Kirsan
  50. Vundebah _just_ vunderbah..
  51. Staunton's medallion
  52. How to electronically cheat at Chess Tournaments
  53. In Memory of a Woman - Slaughtered in Cold Blood
  54. Is "Sanny" messing up your PC & laughing at you?
  55. About http://chess-dictionary-chesmayne.net/
  56. Re: QUESTION?????????????????
  57. The Master Forger Strikes Again !!
  58. Re: QUESTION?????????????????
  59. PH Clarke-v-PS Milner-Barry, Bognor Regis 1958
  60. 'Who is who?' in the room full of Sloans -- garbage collection
  61. "Big time" thriller
  62. A sample of Sam Sloan wikipedia activity
  63. Re: Ignore the forgeries with the Damiano, here are some real games
  64. Should Sam Sloan be kicked out of the USCF?
  65. Re: Beatriz Marinello took another $4,993.64 in USCF Expense money
  66. Re: Beatriz Marinello took another $4,993.64 in USCF Expense money
  67. cheat codes for Shredder 10?
  68. Re: Mating beautiful female teenage chess players - The Book
  69. The Grandmaster Strategy Video Training Library
  70. Tom Klem
  71. Tom Klem is dead??
  72. He's Dead, Jim! Tom Klem is dead!
  73. The Canadian Open live on WCN!
  74. Chess Life Online
  75. Should convicted felons be allowed to run for the EB?
  76. Should Elected USCF Officials be Allowed to Sit on their Rating Floors?
  77. Olympiad Puzzles
  78. RIP Alexander Wojtkiewicz
  79. Internet Market Secret Reveal !!!!
  80. Szymon Winawer, the James Bond of chess
  81. Re: Hello Chess World, how serious is Kirsan's Ilyumzhinov mandate on power?
  82. Eric Schiller had a stroke
  83. My Biography of Dimitrije Bjelica
  84. Re: Kasparov and Russian politics
  85. Re: how the UK discrininates against commonwealth members
  86. Re: ENTIRE IRAQI NATIONAL OLYMPIC COMMITTEE KIDNAPPED BY GUNMAN IMPERSONANTING POLICE
  87. Return to Chess Themes - two articles
  88. a 43 year old GM just died , Whycheck ?? That is not
  89. Losers Pay For Leads !!!
  90. Gap between starting serious chess and becoming World Champion
  91. Cutting It..
  92. Dragon-Horse plus king vs king
  93. 1 Stop Online FOREX Online Trading Portal.
  94. What are the Chess Tournaments Time Controls.
  95. intelligence
  96. Hanken more Fully Explains the OLM Title
  97. Should Sam Sloan be kicked out of the USCF?
  98. Re: I have just shipped my first Shogi DVDs
  99. Ray's Game of the Day (GOTD): Ray Whacks An IM (July 18, 2005)
  100. Parr's prediction
  101. Has FICS server burnt out?
  102. Who is Dr. Crypton?
  103. Special character codes
  104. Our Banana Republic
  105. ISO a tutorial program
  106. NM Peter Aravena SLoan, son of a criminal
  107. Louis Blair is trying to have all my Wikipedia chess biographies deleted
  108. Re: I have just shipped my first Shogi DVDs
  109. Should B. Marinello be President again?
  110. PING Eric Schiller
  111. Your Only FOREX Online Trading Portal.
  112. The end of the USCF
  113. The end of the USCF without B. Marinello
  114. What's the deal with Sam Sloan?
  115. The ******s did it
  116. Sloan Got Elected
  117. Kramnik-Topalov
  118. Well done Sloan..
  119. Your Only FOREX Online Trading Portal.
  120. English Opening books
  121. Re: The End of an Era
  122. FOR SALE: Box of Chess Books.
  123. Open letter to Sam Sloan
  124. Your Only FOREX Online Trading Portal.
  125. Re: The End of an Era
  126. Silence of the Larries
  127. do you want to add your chess site to my list?
  128. FOR SALE: Chess Books (UK)
  129. Posting by Beatriz Marinello to uschess.org/forums
  130. Wojtkiewicz's Death - Addendum
  131. I have new chess and chessboard and want to find a distributor or retailer.
  132. Sam My Old man won it. about time....way overdue
  133. Ratings Life?
  134. My old man won!!! sam Sloan, about time, What a reliefe....OUT WITH THE OLD
  135. Problem (combinatorial, with a chess flavor)
  136. Re: Hey, Sam.....
  137. MINEV'S A PRACTICAL GUIDED TO ROOK ENDGAMES
  138. Russia and Hungary win European U18 Team Championship
  139. Is a pawn worth a sacrifice?
  140. Do you see them?
  141. Sam Sloan's Secret Agenda for the USCF
  142. Bill Goichberg Slams Larry Parr
  143. $22 Free at Play65 / GammonEmpire (the world's largest online backgammon site!)
  144. Used Chess Books For Sale.
  145. 1. e4 or 1. d4, which is better and why??
  146. PING Eric Schiller
  147. Kasparov will play in a chess tournament on Aug 22
  148. priorities
  149. New rate at ICC?
  150. Kramnik Internet Simul
  151. What's the story with FICS? I can't connect to them
  152. Re: Ensuring Sam Sloan does not get to sit on the EB
  153. Looking for satisfactory online chess
  154. Re: Ensuring Sam Sloan does not get to sit on the EB
  155. Re: Ensuring Sam Sloan does not get to sit on the EB
  156. Jessie Gilbert Tragedy
  157. Legal threats from Polgar and Truong
  158. either Chess or the USCF nonsense, not both / Re: Ensuring Sam Sloan ...
  159. Jessie Gilbert Tragedy
  160. Chess in Athens (Alalbama)
  161. Tough competition between Taylor Kingston and Nomorechess.
  162. Re: Ensuring Sam Sloan does not get to sit on the EB
  163. Article on Chess Expertise
  164. Re: The Curse of Pillsbury
  165. Re: The Curse of Pillsbury
  166. Grant Perks, having lost the election, is trying to abolish the Executive Board
  167. The Age of Consent in Hungary is 14
  168. Got a favourite chess website?
  169. Financial crisis versus Redman's rating
  170. A big program mistake was found.
  171. Vote Counters Honest
  172. Re: EU models its governance after the USCF
  173. Taylor Kingston on Genna Sosonko's new book
  174. What's not in Chess Life (2)
  175. Dolmatov is badmouthing Kasparov!
  176. let's have some good customs on rgc*?
  177. Re: Paul Truong is the Fake Sam Sloan
  178. Turin Chess Puzzles
  179. New Election Statistics from Mike Nolan
  180. Now you cannot Cheat the Computer by closing the browser.
  181. Re: Paul Truong is the Fake Sam Sloan
  182. Berlin Defence
  183. WCN: Double Your Hot Summer Fun
  184. August Chess Life
  185. It looks like Blitzin is no longer free
  186. How do most like to have their games timed?
  187. Re: Dahlonega, Georgia
  188. 2nd Open Letter to Sam Sloan
  189. What is the best server for 2-2.5 hour with least computer cheating?
  190. Another Self-Inflicted Wound
  191. Jessie
  192. Los Angeles Open Chess Tournament
  193. Morozevich wins at Biel
  194. Scientific American August 2006
  195. Re: Latest Trollgar Column at Chess Cafe
  196. Mike Goodall has been in a car accident
  197. Re: respect
  198. Peaks and dips of rgc[mp] activity
  199. ICC server and Blitzin 1.8
  200. FICS
  201. Game playing tougher than ever.
  202. Zed
  203. Re: Susan Polgar
  204. Gelfand working hard at Dortmund
  205. Xylothism
  206. Re: No word from Parr on this?
  207. Frank Niro is writing his Memoirs !!!!
  208. Minimum time control?
  209. I just tried MSN chess since Blitzin is dead.
  210. winboard
  211. CHESS 4 FUN
  212. Terminology "Variation" "Continuation"
  213. Script to classify ICC games as Bullet, Blitz or Standard
  214. History, Oxford Encyclopedia, Atwood vs Verdoni
  215. Jessie Gilbert website
  216. Dortmund end, Kramnik wins
  217. Anybody knows Shamkovich's book on KIA?
  218. Re: Congratulations to Sam Sloan
  219. GNU Chess - breach of GPL
  220. Mind Sports Festival Oulu Oct 13th - 22nd 2006
  221. Teaching Kids - Good to let them win??
  222. Rampant Incompetence At FICS
  223. Boycott Gettysburg
  224. theoretical N found by computer in an tournament game?
  225. Re: Morozevich Interview
  226. Chess Life rehires GM Evans!
  227. The Visit
  228. The Motley Fool
  229. Progressive rate
  230. Cheating at the World Open in Philadelphia
  231. FA: Yasser Seirawan Chess DVD
  232. It can't happen here!?
  233. Chronos Blitz II Clock (long)
  234. FICS vs icc
  235. Mad Germans on Mud-flats
  236. Jessie Gilbert website
  237. Re: fw: PARR and his PARRots?
  238. Los Angeles Open Tournament Results
  239. chess and computers and internet...
  240. FA: Chess Books (Three Separate Lots)
  241. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
  242. some us open winners
  243. money for chess
  244. Magnus Carlsen Puzzles
  245. Howard Stern and Chess
  246. 2006 CJA Awards for Historical Articles
  247. The Bitch speaks
  248. New directives from the USCF Executive Board
  249. How to get good at chess?
  250. Books for beginning player?