PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.misc (Chess General)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60

  1. Da Vinci Code in chess
  2. rec.games.chess.misc FAQ [1/4]
  3. rec.games.chess.misc FAQ [4/4]
  4. rec.games.chess.misc FAQ [3/4]
  5. rec.games.chess.misc FAQ [2/4]
  6. Re: I am annoyed by people using my research on Thomas Jefferson and Sally Hemings
  7. Chess256 by Mats Winther
  8. Olympiad performance ratings
  9. Topalov!
  10. "Scorpion Chess" by Mats Winther
  11. Reopened FMO CHESS CLUB
  12. 7 recorded chess games played so far.
  13. Chess-Mail
  14. Breaking Headline News - This just came in
  15. Registered Designs for Chessmen
  16. Right opponent at my ELO level
  17. Olympiad round 4 report: Russia aiming at scudetto
  18. Should Bill Hall be fired over the latest Beatriz Marinello affair?
  19. Staunton wood 2de Pieces for chessmaster 10
  20. Olympiad Board Order
  21. Are marble / stone sets too fragile?
  22. Re: I am annoyed by people using my research on Thomas Jefferson and Sally Hemings
  23. Re: I am annoyed by people using my research on Thomas Jefferson and Sally Hemings
  24. Olympiad standings - misc conversations
  25. Does Opening help the Chess Game play better?
  26. Why Wayne Praeder is wrong about Term Limits
  27. Looking for result
  28. Olympiad round 5 report: status quo at the top
  29. Chess Sites
  30. "Kirsan the Incredible", "a short book about the great man"
  31. Newsgroup Censorship by Rob Mitchell
  32. My Lost Game With Tal
  33. Joel Channing reports on the Zoning Issue
  34. Conflict between Afghan Delegations to the World Chess Federation
  35. Open Chess Tournament Los Angeles
  36. Re: of Mr Louis Blair...
  37. Hugh Myers did it!
  38. Re: [Newbie] Tempo Question
  39. Did Kirsan bribe Beatriz Marinello?
  40. Sam Sloan video on Google Video
  41. Olympiad round 6 report: Armenia take over the lead
  42. Re: Registered Designs for Chessmen
  43. Phantom International Tournaments
  44. computer Chess960 (fischerandomChess) ?
  45. Re: Chess HQ Zoning Flap
  46. Chess: Beginner Level now Playing better than ever.
  47. Olympiad round 7 report: Armenia hold halfway grip
  48. Olympiad tie-break question
  49. Proof that Sloan is better than Shahade
  50. Ilyumzhinov added Marinello to his team of crooks
  51. FICGS - Correspondence chess server
  52. Cleaning old wooden chess set
  53. More Brits, killed in Gulf..
  54. Chef-d'oeuvre in danger - The Greenwich in Brussels
  55. Marinello elected
  56. selling chess books?
  57. selling chess books?
  58. The trolls among us
  59. Play the player or play the board?
  60. Play the player or play the board?
  61. Pawn to King 4
  62. Olympiad round 9 report: just two teams left in the field
  63. Chess Puzzles - June 1st
  64. USCF Forum Censored
  65. FA: chess books for sale
  66. Find OTB Chess players in your area.
  67. An amazing Olympiad performance!
  68. D-Day Today in Turin, Italy
  69. Aronian's Height
  70. Olympiad round 10 report: Chinese hopes dashed
  71. Mike Nolan is in Turin !!!!
  72. Much awaited Chess Game Performance has arrived.
  73. Peter Szekely
  74. The Moscow Times: On the FIDE Election today
  75. Kirsan wins FIDE election.
  76. Re: 4 more years of Kirsan
  77. Developing our next generation via Scholastics
  78. Olympiad Round 11: USA 2.5, Russia 1.5
  79. Errata for Nick de Firmian book
  80. Kramnik's Olympiad Record
  81. Reflections on the Defeat of Bessel Kok
  82. Why Rybka was not on the WCCC?
  83. Strongest Chess Engines?
  84. Gormally V Aronian
  85. June Chess Life
  86. "The King" by J.H. Donner
  87. Anand loses to Charbonneau
  88. Olympiad end games
  89. Olympiad v. Olympics
  90. Common positions to mate
  91. on fisc, i want to record my games on my local drive
  92. Did the Soviets collude? a statistical analysis
  93. Saavedra position - better move for black
  94. Los Angeles Open Chess Tournament Results
  95. Some Reflections on the 2006 Olympiad
  96. Mike Goodall presents a platform that cannot be beat
  97. June Chess Life is Fabulous
  98. Anti drug testing petition
  99. Is it worth $50,000?
  100. Chess ebook
  101. Olympiad round 13 report: Armenia and Ukraine take top trophies
  102. USCF website.
  103. Re: Most successful business people are capable of working with people that they dislike
  104. What is Double Round Robin mean?
  105. Who did these Chess Champions look up too?
  106. Websites of crosstables of past Tournments
  107. Open Letter to Taylor Kingston
  108. Chess game is beating everyone except a few players
  109. XIX CIUDAD DE LEON CHESS TOURNAMENT
  110. How Kirsan Cheated
  111. Larisa Yudina - Never Forget
  112. Anyone for a game of chess?
  113. US Chess Federation supports a murderer
  114. from chessmaster to wsop winner it has been done will you be next?
  115. chess viewers?
  116. chessmen are equations...
  117. Very simple puzzle
  118. Re: Sam Sloan on Google Video demonstrates the falsity of the Official Government Version of the 9-11 Hijacking
  119. Stop picking on Beatriz Marinello
  120. Sam Sloan
  121. Chessboard too big?
  122. June 2006 Chess Life really sucks
  123. Leon 2006
  124. Early "Hoyle's Games" ?
  125. My Report on the Turino Meetings
  126. Re: CL & Evans--the acid test
  127. 700+ MEMBER CHESS DISCUSSION GROUP!
  128. Re: Why football isn't popular in the USA
  129. Kasparov's statement at the end of 1984 KK match
  130. Mig in NiC
  131. Silly
  132. Sam Sloan appears in X3
  133. 2006 Interservice Chess Championships
  134. How many... ?
  135. Searching for Sam Sloan's fried brain
  136. WCN Father's Day promotion!
  137. Chess Chalenge!!
  138. Re: Searching for Label Ideas for Chinese Chess for Beginners
  139. Sam Sloan should be in jail
  140. Re: Searching for Label Ideas for Elementary Go Lessons for Beginners
  141. Does your dawg still have nutz?..
  142. 30yr. old gorm..
  143. What you won't read in Chess Life
  144. Dirty Dance udoes _gorm_..
  145. Topalov-Anand Rapid chess rating
  146. What are the most important rapid chess Tournaments?
  147. Fight Gormally poll
  148. R+2N versus R
  149. Re: Searching for Label Ideas for Elementary Go Lessons for Beginners
  150. Re: Searching for Label Ideas for Elementary Go Lessons for Beginners
  151. the open versus professional rating system (a warm-up post :-)
  152. Is a perfect rating system possible? (Yes! :-)
  153. Grandmaster?
  154. England done in..
  155. Kind of chess
  156. What's a good chess book that doesn't require a chess set while youread...?
  157. Chess Families
  158. Re: Chess : Best Chess players Top 10. Ranking
  159. Excelling at positional chess
  160. Bobby Fischer Live Radio Interviews
  161. Schultz, Channing, Tanner and Goichberg sold out
  162. class prizes
  163. Chess-Mail ( Totally Free )
  164. Message to Sam Sloan from Wlod
  165. old staunton chess sets from the 1960s
  166. Re: Whit/black rating. A solution.
  167. Multiplicative rating
  168. Re: Battle Chess
  169. Victoria Cmilyte Puzzles
  170. Karpov-Polugaevsky, Tilburg 1983 - a fix?
  171. Titles = ratlists / Re: competitive chess in 21 century
  172. Chess board protection
  173. Re: So for their first move the get rid of Evens????????
  174. Your USCF $$ at work
  175. Chess Art Pencil Drawings!
  176. The Postal Lion - another "bored" article by The Historian
  177. Go
  178. Re: Searching for Label Ideas for Shogi for Beginners
  179. Cherchez la femme!
  180. does anyone know any good books that cover the quiet giuoco piano lines?
  181. Re: when is Kirsan going to hold the next FIDE Presidential Board meeting
  182. Time control survery
  183. Marcus Roberts reversed the credit card charges for his USCF Life Membership !!!!
  184. Fritz/chessbase: changing MyInternetGames file for saving customizations
  185. A hermit who's learning and improving ... alone!
  186. Screech hits the skids
  187. There are Screw-Ups, and then there are really big Screw-Ups
  188. Let me see if I understand this Marcus thing.
  189. Re: So for their first move the get rid of Evens????????
  190. Chess game improved further with double pawns
  191. Best PDA/phone for ICC/Playchess in bed.
  192. chess instruction discussions
  193. Championship time limit
  194. Time to forget about FIDE+USCF+...
  195. Re: The Ockham rating function
  196. The Art of Chess Combination
  197. Re: The Ockham rating function
  198. The Ockham function. Predictions.
  199. When tactical shots are gone...
  200. Sam Sloan has dropped out from the race!!
  201. Grant Perks is only a "Paid Consultant" according to Mike Nolan
  202. "Crazy Chess Player"
  203. Who not to vote for?
  204. Lasker's time troble game 5 1921
  205. Requesting Examption for Senior Open
  206. What chess book does this sentence come from?? Help!!?
  207. Comments on "Tactical World Of Chess" by Shamkovich
  208. chess program
  209. Anyone notice on ebay?
  210. Take your best shots!
  211. Why would any asshole vote for Sloan?
  212. Public chess game needs input
  213. Grant Perks paid Beatriz Marinello most of the $13,926.00
  214. Bobby Fischer Radio Interviews
  215. New Tournament
  216. is this bobby fischer ?
  217. now here's a cool thing
  218. I will not take a penny
  219. power chess program book 1, 2 - Niegel Davies
  220. "we need to drive away the people who has been milking the USCF for many years."
  221. Was a Vote Legally Taken to Build in Crossville??
  222. USCF only owns the Land Directly Under the Building in Crossville
  223. Re: photo credit
  224. 4 days left to Winner Descision.
  225. What's not in Chess Life
  226. Real rule or fake rule?
  227. Polgar Breaking Through?
  228. Benko My Games?
  229. Kasparov My Great....
  230. Issue of Confidentiality on the firing of Grant Perks
  231. Finnegans Wake & chess
  232. Issue of Confidentiality on the firing of Grant Perks
  233. Randy Bauer Evidence of Evil
  234. Why was not the traditional "Neutrality Letter" sent to candidates this year?
  235. Kamsky is done with chess
  236. Gabor Szabo? (was Re: Benko's "My games")
  237. Re: The cheating IBM
  238. Los Angeles Open Chess Tournament
  239. Make Microsoft angry!
  240. Re: FIDE Corruption
  241. Re: FIDE Corruption
  242. Re: Has Tim Hanke Gone to Iraq Yet?
  243. USCF governance
  244. Classics as a career
  245. "Searching for Bobby Fischer" on AFI "most inspiring" list
  246. wanna play VariationStarWars
  247. Policy Board Expenses
  248. Stellwagen Puzzles
  249. A Rubinstein & draws