PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.misc (Chess General)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60

  1. Super-secret redesign report
  2. anyone here use the Fritz Trainer CD?
  3. rec.games.chess.misc FAQ [1/4]
  4. rec.games.chess.misc FAQ [2/4]
  5. rec.games.chess.misc FAQ [4/4]
  6. rec.games.chess.misc FAQ [3/4]
  7. Penthouse hot pic released
  8. WARNING: Ray Gordon is a horny virgin
  9. Chess-Mail : Play correspondence chess, Totally Free !
  10. Re: Complaint to German Chess Federation against Ralf Callenberg
  11. Re: Complaint to German Chess Federation against Ralf Callenberg
  12. Los Angeles Open Tournament Results
  13. Junior 9
  14. New Negro Chess Club
  15. a word to newcomers: this newsgroup has degenerated into utter nonsense.
  16. Junior 9
  17. Don't bother pollling readers
  18. Fritz Engine Issues
  19. 69 for Beginners needs to be revised
  20. Does Kasparov have a minus score against anyone?
  21. Want to buy Mephisto Montreux chess computer
  22. Did Fischer Curse at Geller?
  23. Challenge to Randy Bauer by Ray Keene
  24. Pawn promotion
  25. Ruy Lopez Closed, Smyslov Miniatures
  26. A Song by me
  27. Re: Club pieces used in tournaments
  28. Bobby Fischer Live Radio Interviews
  29. Everyone should move to US chess forum
  30. Re: No black man is good enough to be a USCF DELEGATE AT LARGE
  31. Re: Complaint to German Chess Federation against Ralf Callenberg
  32. Who cares?
  33. How to calculate a rating?
  34. Re: FIDE Ethics Committee problem!
  35. New USCF Building
  36. Did the Polgar Training Program help the Woman's Olympiad Team?
  37. What you won't read in Chess Life
  38. An Old Rule: Still in Effect, or When did it Change?
  39. Boden = The Rupert of Chess
  40. I'm Pagan gruppe..
  41. Re: Susan Polgar on TV Every Hour
  42. Chess Puzzles - April 15th
  43. Re: Susan Polgar on TV Every Hour
  44. Spielmann-v-Flohr
  45. Marcus Roberts
  46. Re: An Old Rule: Still in Effect, or When did it Change?
  47. Euro Individual Championships 2006 - Turkey
  48. Re: Susan Polgar on TV Every Hour
  49. I like chess.
  50. Topalov and Anand 2800+. Why?
  51. Capablanca-Alekhine clock
  52. Schlechter v Lasker, game1 1910
  53. USCF Dissident Movement
  54. Kramnik - Topalov
  55. Topolove vs Krimaik September 2I.
  56. Sicilian Sozin (B89) Miniatures
  57. Ray hits a new internet rating peak
  58. USCF Dissident Movement
  59. Top Ten Reasons to Play!
  60. Jeremy Silman
  61. Five Candidates Run for USCF Executive Board
  62. Legal boards
  63. Shortcut
  64. The Lion is King
  65. Bauer responds to Keene's Challenge
  66. Beautiful websites dealing with art and chess ?
  67. Why does the Sicilian Grand Prix Attack have the name "Grand Prix"?
  68. Aron Nimzowitsch: A Reappraisal by Keene
  69. Controversy over whether the signed petitions should be posted online
  70. Dubuque Chess Journal
  71. The Marshall Atack
  72. Challenge to Larry Parr about Ray Keene
  73. It was the best of times, the worst of times
  74. 2nd Annual RGCP Grudge Match
  75. Act Symmetry
  76. Act-Color-Y Symmetry
  77. Color-Y Symmetry
  78. Re: Election Petitions issue
  79. Queen moving like Knight ?
  80. standards of book reviewing - on taylor kingston
  81. Kramnik-Topalov Match
  82. MonRoi
  83. Internet chess cheaters
  84. Re: when might we see the new magazine and web site?
  85. rec.games.chess.misc FAQ [1/4]
  86. rec.games.chess.misc FAQ [2/4]
  87. rec.games.chess.misc FAQ [3/4]
  88. rec.games.chess.misc FAQ [4/4]
  89. What is "Harris Direct" ?!
  90. Temporary shortfall?
  91. Chess Chronicle in Spanish
  92. Wolfgang Unzicker, 1925-2006
  93. Chess Art Drawings by renowned artist Justin Michael Jenkins
  94. About the "Criticism" of Kingston's review of Soltis...
  95. Christiansen-I.Ivanov, USA-ch, Denver, 1998
  96. Re: Evans column cancelled
  97. Wouldn't this be a great chess engine or database function.
  98. How many points would this piece rank?
  99. The not-so-famous defender
  100. Ruy Lopez, Zaitsev Puzzles
  101. Minimum number of players
  102. MVP in a chess team
  103. There is PLENTY of room at the top in chess
  104. 1989 US Open, Chicago
  105. Samuel Beckett & chess
  106. Colle system
  107. I wouldn't be too keen if I were Keene...
  108. Winter on Keene & Kasparov, BCO
  109. Chessplayers are LEGALLY using computers in tournaments!
  110. Keene on Chessic Omniscience
  111. Has anybody ever actually designed a House Shaped like a Rook?
  112. I PROMISE to use computer assistance in my next tournament
  113. Marcus Roberts is a homo
  114. West Denver area Sunday afternoon or evening chess:
  115. FIDE ASKED ME TO GET ILLEGAL VISAS FOR THE RUSSIAN MOB
  116. Ernie Schlich brings on Four Controversies
  117. Ernie Schlich brings on Four Controversies, part 2
  118. Ernie Schlich brings on Four Controversies, part 3
  119. Ernie Schlich directs National High School Championship in Milwaukee with 1424 players, April 21-23, 2006
  120. dynamic opening
  121. Keene helped crack the code
  122. Keene reviews Kingston (part 1)
  123. Learn How To Face Paint For Beginners
  124. Chess Puzzles - May 1st
  125. Kasparov's Sin of Plagiarism?!
  126. Jim Eade comes out in favor of Sam Sloan
  127. Jim Eade comes out in favor of Sam Sloan
  128. Chess Art Drawings by Justin Michael Jenkins!
  129. Fischer - Petrosian Belgrade 1970 1st game Black's17th
  130. The most overrated chess player of all time
  131. $am $loan for USCF Executive Board
  132. Why I'm voting for Sam
  133. Kingston replies to Keene
  134. Chess Fundamentals Revised
  135. release date of "Silman's Complete Endgame Course"
  136. Kingston replies to Keene
  137. Chess Disputes
  138. Marcus Roberts is a psycho fraud
  139. Changing the USCF
  140. Which tournament or chess meeting?
  141. Chronos Chess Clocks
  142. The Chess Heroes: Teodor Regedzinski
  143. Sam Sloan - Jail?
  144. Maguire as Fischer in the movie?
  145. Keene confronts his critics
  146. 10 French Winawer Miniatures
  147. Winter of Discontent
  148. Why I'm NOT voting for Sam Sloan
  149. Re: Alas, poor Phil,... No One Knew Him At All
  150. No Offers?!?
  151. Blindfold Chess - the best chess training
  152. NASA has recently answered to the prediction of a mega tsunami
  153. Puerto Rico Chess Federation
  154. Open Chess Tournament Los Angeles
  155. "Swedish Chess", openings made easier.
  156. How did Bobby Fischer get so good?
  157. Hey Kingston
  158. All Quiet on Chess Life Front
  159. Twixt ad
  160. 20 Questions with Bessel Kok on the FIDE Election
  161. Any web site with accurate Fischer tournament stats?
  162. Albin Counter Gambit Miniatures
  163. rec.games.chess.misc FAQ [1/4]
  164. rec.games.chess.misc FAQ [3/4]
  165. rec.games.chess.misc FAQ [2/4]
  166. rec.games.chess.misc FAQ [4/4]
  167. Is Ray Gordon a secret identity for Bobby Fischer
  168. Los Angeles Open Chess Tournament Results
  169. Zak on Lasker
  170. Why does the USCF not rate tournaments
  171. Why should I study endgames??
  172. capablanca and endgames
  173. Re: Evans says name the date!
  174. Pawnstorm - Online chess...
  175. Re: Chess Retreat Photos
  176. Chess Retreat Photos & Bribes
  177. Books On Religion & Philosophy (New Releases)
  178. Chess game improved twice Better now
  179. Pirc Miniature Puzzles
  180. Same old crap
  181. On this Date - most astounding feat of memory
  182. Golden Chess Club
  183. M-Tel Masters
  184. Shooting of Steinitz Secretary
  185. Play Chess and get Ratings & Analysis.
  186. Duras-v-Teichmann, Ostende 1906
  187. Don't understand Wikipedia "draw" article on specific game
  188. Re: Letter from Beatriz Marinello to my chess friends in the world
  189. Nimzo-Indian Saemisch Miniatures
  190. Burt Hochberg, 1933-2006
  191. The Golden Age?
  192. Another death in the family
  193. Why do chess players act so strange?
  194. Re: Letter from Beatriz Marinello to my chess friends in the world
  195. Giuoco Piano
  196. Keene on the USCF
  197. Letter from Beatriz Marinello to my chess friends in the world
  198. Beatriz Marinello defects to the Other Side
  199. Burundi, Ghana and Ivory Coast are about to be expelled from FIDE
  200. Why should I study endgames......Here's why
  201. Chess Drawing showing the Universe Forming while Playing Chess
  202. Straw Poll: Should Larry Evans have been fired from CL?
  203. Excellent brown and white folding boards seen in April CHESS magazine
  204. Re: Letter from Beatriz Marinello to my chess friends in the world
  205. Questions about the US Delegation to FIDE Meetings
  206. Re: Letter from Beatriz Marinello to my chess friends in the world
  207. Chess Puzzles - May 15th
  208. Interpretation of the fifty move draw rule
  209. Re: Letter from Beatriz Marinello to my chess friends in the world
  210. Brock's True Confessions
  211. Clock Movements Kits Only $3
  212. Another Amazing Statement by Beatriz Marinello
  213. natural & healthy treatment option for ADD
  214. Would anybody be willing to help finance my trip to Italy?
  215. Relativity and the Result of a Game
  216. Check Out the Cab Driver Interviewed as an "Internet Expert"
  217. Beatriz supports the right party
  218. What BILL GATES & MICROSOFT didn't want you to see: "4D Video Games" that you can play VIA THOUGHT!!!
  219. Kamsky vs Nakamura
  220. Does your Club or Organization want to do a chess medal?
  221. Chess paintings - 10 new paintings
  222. Re: Proposed Addendum to Chinese Chess for Beginners: Please comment
  223. Online Tournament $300 First Prize, No Entrance Fee
  224. Correction to tournament post
  225. Letter from Beatriz Marinello on Kirsan website
  226. Why the USA Delegation is upset by the Defection of Beatriz
  227. Open letter by Bessel Kok regarding proposal for Chess Unity
  228. Waiting for Hoffman
  229. Best Sicilian to play
  230. psychoanalysis
  231. modest chess sponsorship need
  232. Chess: Beginner level giving good competition.
  233. Is Evans poll down?
  234. New York 1893
  235. New chess composition tournament
  236. Can Beatriz Marinello be trusted?
  237. Why should I play chess???
  238. Chess must be banned!
  239. Open letter on Fide Election, Bill Goichberg
  240. What's wrong with Marinello?
  241. Starting to play chess again. Where to start!!??
  242. Three Knights Game Miniatures
  243. Good chess game to play over internet with friend?
  244. U.S. players at Olypiad
  245. Lasker v Pillsbury
  246. Paulsen-Morphy
  247. Montenegro's Best Players
  248. Letter by Beatriz Marinello to FIDE and to the Confederation of Chess for the Americas
  249. OlimpBase receives brand new layout
  250. If Parr were editor....