PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.politics (Chess Politics)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

  1. Advice for my 6yo bro?
  2. Bobby Fischer - Wondering about the Bekins' auction, Bob Ellsworth, and all that . . .
  3. Babies beat me at chess
  4. Re: How I got into the 1964 Republican National Convention
  5. Restarting provisional?!!!
  6. USCF Information Blackout
  7. Vote for Sam Sloan on the June issue ballot
  8. People Running for Exec Board Ratings and Activities
  9. Re: Lev Khariton's Appeal: NO to Massacre and Genocide!
  10. Calling Detroit..
  11. Chess Mate magazine 1999 bound volume by Arvind Aaron
  12. Peter Sloan Aravena to be on Presidential Board of FIDE?
  13. April rating supplement and golden database?
  14. anyone used the new-style Chronos-2 clocks?
  15. NEW!! Tournament Director Forum
  16. White To Play And Win
  17. rgcp poster in news
  18. Differential treatment in USCF announcement?
  19. Two Days to Go National HS Under 1000
  20. Chronos Clock Bag/Tote
  21. Another warm-fuzzy from the ICA
  22. More bad reporting
  23. Book Review
  24. USCF International Affairs Committee
  25. Chess Xpress Ratings...Your Thoughts
  26. National HS Down 10%, Perception of Carpetbagging
  27. Beating the anti-sicilians
  28. USCF April Numbers
  29. USCF Membership Numbers
  30. UTD Scholarship Monopoly
  31. Re: Call for an Impeachment Inquiry of Bush and Cheney
  32. Okay, I just JOINED....
  33. World Women's Chess Championship "Crisis"
  34. Kasparov's Birthday Article !
  35. Re: Qualifications of Sam Sloan to run for election
  36. 2004 US Senior Open
  37. US Senior Open
  38. Let's say I'm wrong about the ICA
  39. TD Certification Question
  40. PECHAC!!
  41. Bad reporting re: drug testing
  42. eating during a chess game
  43. Did Kasparov see a ghost??
  44. The ICA is a bargain at $18
  45. Korchnoi defection: who were the 32 grandmasters ?
  46. Re: ACP vs FIDE
  47. Ken Thomas new USCF chief financial officer
  48. Confronting Reality
  49. When was Fischer no longer the strongest player?
  50. USCF opts for early May mailing date for CL
  51. SSDF List Out
  52. NFL Draft
  53. How the Anna Hahn Problem became public
  54. USCF ratings is slow.......
  55. USCF not interested in members' questions?
  56. Central Park
  57. Prominent TD reports major cheating incident at Foxwoods
  58. American born GMs
  59. Chess school in Ströbeck before the end?
  60. Who's On First? What's a CFO? I don't know. Third base.
  61. Chess Server Master List - Input Request
  62. USA Team championship?
  63. Tourney in Seattle versus Vancouver
  64. best small-club pairing software
  65. ICC is killing USCF
  66. Rethinking the Anna Hahn and US Woman's Chess Olympiad Controversy
  67. Sam Sloan's 500 Words Candidates Statement (This is not final. I will finalize it tomorrow.)
  68. USCF Re-building; Tim Hanke's Initiative
  69. CIC Chess Kid of the Month for May
  70. Another newspaper chess column dumped
  71. Why?
  72. Chessbase is being run by a scam down and out programmer!
  73. The Market
  74. Sam Sloan's 500 Words Candidate's Statement (This is final.)
  75. New Book Announcement
  76. Bobby Fischer & blitz
  77. USCF webserver
  78. Should Kalev Pehme, the new editor of Chess Life, be fired for his remarks?
  79. USCF Form 990
  80. Observations concerning Ken Albin
  81. How to Block Messages
  82. Pairing software
  83. Dutch Defense, Leningrad variation
  84. First Georgia Senior Open
  85. Once Upon A Time In Paris - by Lev Khariton
  86. A new chess site
  87. Re: King's Indian defense
  88. National Junior High- Same as Last
  89. USCF Inventory Liquidation
  90. Beatriz Marinello
  91. Book-up
  92. How did Anna Zatonskih get on the team?
  93. Dearly Departed Chessplayers
  94. Chess queen's power reflection of real life
  95. The Wisdom of Kalev Pehme, our Chess Life editor (part 1)
  96. May Chess Life cover story...yeah, that will rope the newbies in...
  97. Open Letters to FIDE -- more USCF do-nothingism
  98. The most widely circulated chess magazine in the world
  99. The Wisdom of Kalve Pehme, our Chess Life editor (part 2)
  100. A call for eroticism
  101. USCF Catalogue Remainers
  102. And the USCF numbers are what?
  103. Play a game with an unknown Patzer
  104. I cannot find a FIDE rating for Saudin Robovic
  105. Those Mexican UFO's
  106. USCF EB candidates and tournament activity
  107. Skimming- The Likelihood of Massive USCF Fraud
  108. I cheat at chess !!!!
  109. Re: GM Carlsen
  110. More Inventory Over Payments
  111. Chess in Chicago Tribune
  112. How far behind *IS* the USCF??
  113. Russian no-show at Vinkovci, 1968
  114. Re: Y U Should Not Put Your Pic On The Internet !
  115. Skimming Scandal --- Talking Points for Wednesday, 19 May
  116. USCF Governance
  117. The Tale of the USCF Pencils
  118. Should the USCF members GET A LAWYER?
  119. Diane Reese
  120. Florida Chess Schedule - Not Too Shabby
  121. USCF Executive Board meeting agenda itrem
  122. Is there a place for Chalabi in USCF governance?
  123. How did I know...
  124. A modest proposal for the electronic rating supplements
  125. Where to move Chess HQ?
  126. More interesting topics
  127. ChessCafe - contribution of Mr Kingston
  128. Blitz ratings
  129. Will They or Won't They?
  130. FA: My 60 Memorable Games Hardcover
  131. Blitz ratings
  132. Blitz ratings
  133. $49 vs $49
  134. Are fianchetto bishops better??
  135. Bayonet attack vs. King's Indian Defense
  136. UPHILL RATING?
  137. I LOST 4 games STRAIGHT (HELP ME!!!)
  138. Skimming Scandal at USCF ---- Any action taken?
  139. Is James A. Baker, III really the cousin of George W. Bush ??
  140. Having a LAUGH at Chess Queen's divorce....
  141. Response to Hanke/Nolan
  142. Back to the rookcave
  143. Re: message for Goran Tomic
  144. Sloan's trip to China
  145. Any 3rd Q. numbers available yet?
  146. Frank Niro Responds on the Great T-Shirt Scandal
  147. More Cross Words from USCF
  148. Is ONE-MINUTE CHESS The Future?
  149. They were Barbarians
  150. Gulko's Open Letter
  151. Is ONE-MINUTE CHESS The Future?
  152. QID Reversed
  153. Push out Gulko and Put Nakamura in the Fide World Championship
  154. Low Income Middle School Chess Club Looking For Supplies
  155. Who Is The Biggest Kook In Chess History ??
  156. Albert Einstein - Robert Oppenheimer, Princeton 1933
  157. Chess Queen DESERVED Her ****ty Husband
  158. Low Income Middle School Chess Club Looking For Supplies
  159. Membership Numbness
  160. Chicago Open Concerns
  161. TD Question regarding USCF policy
  162. ARe any americans going to Libya?
  163. ICC Opening Novelties: 1. e3
  164. USCF election details done well this time around
  165. Boycott USCF if they don't Boycott FIDE
  166. ADDRESS TO FIDE, ECU, ACP, ALL WORLD NATIONAL CHESS FEDERATIONS, ALL COLLEAGUES AND CHESS FRIENDS
  167. USCF website down--URL changed?
  168. Detatching Ratings From Membership
  169. Kasparov on the War in Iraq !
  170. Chess moves
  171. Wayne Praeder
  172. Silver and Gold RGCP memberships available
  173. AF4C Proposal
  174. Which State Organizer Did USCF bail out?
  175. Kramnik vs. Leko, 2004
  176. How Much Does it Cost to Rent a Page?
  177. Banning Players
  178. Re: Hitler and Chess
  179. Chess is not an "Olympic Sport"
  180. Re: Hitler and Chess
  181. The seduction of Tim Hanke
  182. Larisa Yudina: Never Forget
  183. who should pay for the intangibles?
  184. Brain versus Beauty - Clash of the Titans
  185. Re: Hitler and Chess
  186. Copyrighting Of Chess Games Inevitable
  187. Re: World championships.
  188. email chess anyone?
  189. Increment, delay, sudden death, and adjournments
  190. Another Chessdonism
  191. (1) Fritz 8 - Zhu Chen
  192. Re: New York Election Law Section 6-120(3). The "Wilson-Pakula" law
  193. Did FIDE overlook any possible way to Screw chess up?
  194. Betting line on Kramnik-Leko
  195. Chess Challenge
  196. Pravda on Kirsan Ilyumzhinov
  197. Simple Irony - the scruples of Internet Grandmasters
  198. Proposal
  199. Ray Charles' best advice to Kirsan Ilyumzhinov
  200. What happened to Bruce?
  201. Candidates Confess
  202. I demasked Masked Bishop - He is Randy Bauer
  203. Re: My one-minute game against Hikara (even at move 22!)
  204. I demasked Michael Jackson--he is Liz Taylor
  205. CJA - Cramer Committe Follies 2004
  206. Membership Numbers for 5/31/04
  207. Which child prodigies were beaten when they didn't win?
  208. "Funded Chess Lessons" racket
  209. I find Masked Bishop!
  210. Sorry American whiskee too strong
  211. Loyd Turton or Clown from Atlanta is a Spam Scone
  212. Foolish plotroon impersonator
  213. Who is who on this newsgroup
  214. Bill Brock's many truths
  215. Bill Brock's Few Hairs
  216. Who is who on this newsgroup -1. Masked Bishop man with several nicknames
  217. Het zal toch niet zijn wie ik denk dat het is?
  218. Schultz Dream-RGCP RIP
  219. how to identify GM Loyd Turton thematically
  220. Who is who on this newsgroup - 2
  221. Taylor Kingston
  222. Gata Kamsky is back !!!!
  223. Gata Kamsky is back !!!!
  224. Chess Lesson
  225. USCF affiliation, please explain?
  226. MARK TAIMANOV - CONCERT PIANIST ?!
  227. Ron Suarez
  228. Can I try?
  229. Make a noise about WCC
  230. Where is The Masked Bishop?
  231. Re: Israeli's Banned From World Chess Championships !!
  232. Re: Not A Jew To Be Found !!
  233. Pray for me....
  234. FIDE Debacle: Why should I fight for jews who won't fight for themselves?
  235. Re: A Picture of Evil !!
  236. Anal Fischer and Big Wide Shark!
  237. Niel Brennen or GMGoRanTOMIC or GM Loyd Turton or Spam Scone
  238. Americans play in "no jew" tournament?
  239. Gaddafi bans Israeli team from world chess championship
  240. Let's Discuss Mensa Some More
  241. Who is the other mysterious GM on this group
  242. GM Goran Tomic: Ace Internet Detective
  243. Where Chess Is King and the People Are the Pawns: New York Times, June 20th
  244. More adventures of the Serbian ISP Hunter
  245. Are these Really U.S. players??
  246. Pleasant discussion with Neil Brennen, Tim Hanke, Doctor SBD and Tom Martinak
  247. Disgraceful American Players play "no jew" tournament
  248. Pleasant discussion with Neil Brennen, Tim Hanke, Doctor SBD and Tom Martinak
  249. Any news, updates, results, standings from the 2004 United States Women's Championship, St. John's University in Manhattan
  250. USCF Anti-Semites?