PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.politics (Chess Politics)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

  1. Winter 2004 Chess Life "Special Bonus Issue"
  2. CL finds new chess historian: Prof. Gigliotti
  3. I will NOT join USCF until CL is an E-Zine
  4. FIDE Verification Commission Report
  5. legal sense and nonsense
  6. legal sense and nonsense
  7. Back in the News (sigh)
  8. Is the french really that bad??
  9. RGCP = Dullsville...
  10. You are cordially invited, Tp our Private Party Tonight
  11. Online vs OTB ratings
  12. Undisputed World Champion
  13. ICA: Trials and Tribulations
  14. whither Tim Hanke?
  15. RIDICULOUS crossposting and how to STOP it
  16. USCF press release #2 of 2004
  17. Bill's Magical Turn Back the Clock to the 60's Retro Show.
  18. Are USCF's Problems Unsolvable?
  19. Baiba Mednis, Grandmaster Edmar Mednis' Widow Dies
  20. bye bye balance sheet?
  21. USCF should only rate open sections
  22. USCF Bankruptcy Pool
  23. Can FIDE really rate players down to 1001 ??
  24. John McCrary's Wall of Secrecy
  25. Winning Amateur Team Name!!
  26. I am so deeply disappointed in Frank Niro
  27. Kramnik-Leko World Championship Match
  28. PPHBF: Beatriz a candidate?
  29. Classical World Chess Championship 2004 dates set
  30. CWCC Kramnik-Leko
  31. Stupid politics
  32. Openings
  33. Re: Is Kirsan on the list of those receiving bribes from Saddam Hussein???
  34. You are cordially invited, To our Private Party Tonight
  35. Problems with the Patron Program
  36. subset means subset
  37. being cheap
  38. An Open Apology to Don Schultz.
  39. Onward and Oopsward
  40. USCF Problems Now FIXED!
  41. The NEW and IMPROVED Rec.Game$.Che$$ $hill FAQ
  42. Time for the USCF membership numbers
  43. Two Board Positions Up for Grabs
  44. Janet Jackson
  45. USCF Membership Numbers
  46. Chess Life Winter 2004 issue
  47. Yes, I am running
  48. I am NOT running for EB
  49. Is it the Boozer or Immit Who Has a drinking Problem?
  50. Chicago Open --- new adult member ratesl
  51. TD Certification
  52. The Odd Marriages of Convenience
  53. Any experts on Larry Evans out there?
  54. Executive Board Ethics Rules
  55. chessfriends.org
  56. I'm going to run for USCF EB
  57. Gawd, Could Sam Sloan be the more honest alternative?
  58. How does one run for EB?
  59. multiple USCF rating reports on one floppy
  60. Mensa Model Comments
  61. Opinions on Chess Express Ratings
  62. Elect BAUER!!
  63. Vote for Bauer or Sloan and I will run
  64. Senior Open
  65. Chess Cafe
  66. USCF and Life Members
  67. Fischer on Lasker
  68. To play this Dangerous Game, We creep
  69. I am not running for the EB
  70. Association of Chess Pros
  71. Osman Palos 1949-2004
  72. rgc[mp] laser diary. Corus.
  73. US Chess Federation Electronic Newsletter
  74. Why I think Camaratta resigned
  75. HOS Classic Players overpriced piece of plastic
  76. They Ain't Heavy, They're My Life Member Brothers
  77. An Interview with IM Angelo Young
  78. clearinghouses
  79. High School Affiliates
  80. Tampa .. Dead Again?
  81. celebrity chess
  82. anand and linares
  83. CJ Purdy books
  84. Sarasota tourney attracts 2000!!
  85. Contingency Plan
  86. Illinois Top 100 Players under 21 List
  87. USCF Newsletter Watch
  88. Voting Members
  89. US Chess Live/ChessHall Live
  90. Computer defeated
  91. Mike Leahy is a LIAR and a THIEF that Does NOT honor his so-called Money Back Promise
  92. USCF memberships
  93. USCF Tournament rating fees
  94. Statistics on USCF rated tournaments in 2003
  95. Another winning chess coach
  96. Fritz 8 cheap?
  97. More tournament data
  98. Once rated, always rated?! No siree!
  99. 1. e4
  100. Online commentary at Chessbase for Linares
  101. More From MENSA
  102. Yet More Threats from Paul Truong
  103. Paul Truong And Susan Polgar
  104. Learn From Bobby Fischer's Greatest Games by Eric Schiller
  105. A Great Big Thank You to the USCF & Bill Goichberg
  106. Illinois Chess Bulletin
  107. Chess Club/State Affiliate IRS status
  108. FIdE Championships
  109. Most important "dues" statistic
  110. American Chess Could Start Fresh Tomorrow
  111. $upport for Chess
  112. Who said "Don't join USCF if you don't like it?"
  113. Pay My Fees And I'll Run For the Board
  114. Acrimony on this group
  115. nyt review of book about Fischer
  116. Crazy Scholastic People
  117. RE: Re: Ray to Sue Microsoft!
  118. Re: What is Aaron Russo's real name?
  119. My EB Platform
  120. USCF Membership Numbers
  121. Re: Hypocrisy by Democrats regarding Haiti
  122. Sam Sloan's "Hard Times in Tokyo"
  123. March CL
  124. suggested new newsgroup
  125. The Greats and Openings
  126. Obligations to LMs -- a primer in morality
  127. Copyrighting Of Chess Games
  128. March Chess Life -- worst ever?
  129. Chess Queens for trophies
  130. National Rating Service via State Associations
  131. USCF Having Clearance Sale!
  132. USCF Membership Numbers
  133. Did I misunderstand?
  134. Re: Martha Stewart has been railroaded !
  135. The Little (Jason Repa) Twirp's Address and Telephone Number
  136. How Does Your State Rank?
  137. Martha Stewart will now be someone elses fashion bitch!
  138. Fischer: enfant gate vs. enfant terrible
  139. Re: Jason is so lame - he can't even tell Randy from Richard Bauer
  140. Re: Randy Bauer tries to fool people with his lies, but the truth shines through!
  141. Re: Jury Explains Martha Conviction was: Re: Martha Stewart has been railroaded !
  142. Bernard Hill, Titanic Chess Master ??
  143. Jason Repa
  144. Game Situation
  145. Searching for Win Moe
  146. "Chess Artist" vs. "Bobby Fischer Goes to War"
  147. ELO Rating Inflation?
  148. Interpreting One-hand Rule
  149. Re: Randy Bauer is an overrated putz that I would beat in a match!
  150. Good Luck to Chess Cafe
  151. Re: The Man Who Would Be King starring Sean Connery, Michael Caine and Christopher Plummer
  152. Slav Defense
  153. Why is ChessCafe running the USCF book/equipment sales???
  154. On another note
  155. Thanks
  156. Re: Libertarians vs. Anarchists?
  157. USCF - Payroll, The Building, and are NY Basements Better than Crossville?
  158. Words of Wisdom
  159. Where to move Chess HQ?
  160. Bill posted this on chess.misc
  161. Basement
  162. Feb 2004 Golden Database
  163. 2003 Membership Appreciate Program
  164. Article about New York Masters in New York Times
  165. Curses - MENSA MAN Foiled Again
  166. A Reason To Take Care
  167. One weakness in the USCF system
  168. Bragging Rights?
  169. Tournament $Dollars
  170. Re: Tournament $Dollars
  171. 2004 USCF Executive Board Election
  172. Is Bill Brock a Cross-Dresser?
  173. Revised US Championship dates & venue announcement
  174. Chess champ's {?} billion dollar lawsuit
  175. A chess champ's (?) BILLION dollar lawsuit
  176. Re: 200 Open Games of Chess by David Bronstein
  177. Warez Shredder 8
  178. Levon Aronian scores big upset in Reykjavik Blitz tournament! Dominates with 13/15, beating Kasparov and Karpov!
  179. Old Haasie is messing around with a lady
  180. Gata Kamsky to run for President of FIDE !!!!
  181. banned from icc
  182. Trollgar's Latest Lawsuits
  183. Match in India
  184. 10 best chess books?
  185. My proposed solution to the Anna Khan Problem
  186. Why we post to rcgp
  187. lokking for chess site
  188. Re: Sam Sloan and Family make ChessBase Magazine
  189. USCF Website Tournament History
  190. Korchnoi-Petrosian Odessa 1974 (Candidate semi-final). What happened?
  191. Past USCF Insights
  192. Former FIDE Sec Gen: where is he?
  193. Exciting new incentives from the USC for running events.
  194. Player Bleeding on the Board during a Tournament
  195. USCL/USCF ate my homework, or something like that
  196. Anna Hahn is Out !!
  197. ICA = FUBAR?
  198. Best Chess Software
  199. 2nd Q. financials?
  200. Who is Nick?
  201. Chess Losers Want HAHN Rather Than FISCHER
  202. Story I heard about 2003 US Women's Playoff
  203. Hahn? It's POLLGAR'S FAULT!
  204. There's NOTHING wrong with your web browser....
  205. Anna Hahn: HOT or NOT?
  206. Corruption??: Did the USCF change rules so as to block "Dream Team" from competing?
  207. Problem Resolved - 2004 US Woman's Championship Scheduled
  208. Chess Cafe and Pakistan Chess Player
  209. Re: When You Hear The Heavy Accent & The Poor Phone Connection... HANG UP!! ____ 3ugPdZjO
  210. Sam's Comeback Fails
  211. Re: Dos Hermanas tournament and (C)heating
  212. Woman's Round Robin
  213. Women's Olympic Team - - Problems Just Starting
  214. Arnold Schwarzenegger for USCF Executive Board !!!
  215. Lapshun's Complaint
  216. USCF Membership Renewal Postcards
  217. USCF/USCL Rating Fees
  218. Sam Sloan's Candidate's Statement for Chess Life
  219. Fischer to announce major computer match in the Philippines???
  220. Cat Pee
  221. Looking For Rebel 12 Opening Books !
  222. Why I think Camaratta resigned
  223. US Invitational Championships - the Sloan Plan
  224. February 2004 Gold Master
  225. Chess Life is Here
  226. Candidates for USCF Special Election
  227. Fischer To Play Chess Machine !
  228. Changing my mind about OMOV ??
  229. TD Question (Prizes & TLAs)
  230. Pehme's review in Chess Life (on new Fischer book)
  231. Chessbase servers down?
  232. More Signs of USCF Disaster
  233. How come a certain "seduction guru" is home in mommy's basement on Friday Night
  234. Higgledy - piggledy
  235. Getting a feel for chess
  236. Is Jorge Zamora World Champ Yet?
  237. How come a certain "seduction guru" is home in mommy's basement on SATURDAY Night
  238. Sloan-Hanke-Fernandez
  239. Chess Life still needs an editor
  240. Re: April Fools' Day Joke
  241. Americans in top 100
  242. Short Film: "CheckMating"
  243. U.S. Chess Hall of Fame website info outdated
  244. File Swapping Legal in Canada :) :)
  245. Six for Chess - New Chess Film!
  246. We think it's time...
  247. USATE re-rate
  248. Why do Americans place so low in world rankings???
  249. Pono and FIDE
  250. Ruslan Ponomariov's Open Letter