PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.politics (Chess Politics)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

  1. Who's the best?
  2. How was attendance at Thanksgiving tournaments?
  3. Web Site and MSA changes
  4. Getting out of slumps
  5. What is the latest number?
  6. Naive Drug Testing Argument
  7. Annual USCF rating distribution report
  8. Georgia Chess Available Online
  9. Message from Yasser Seirawan about drug testing
  10. An Alternative Theory About the Decline of Adult Chess Playing
  11. Time Control Preference?
  12. Searching for Bobby Fischer
  13. Can't get USCF to take take my money.
  14. Searching for Bobby Fischer
  15. Strict doping rules set in chess
  16. A couple more USC Catalog Items for Christmas.
  17. Enquiring minds: re: Rolf Tueschen's real age
  18. USCF staffing
  19. USCF - Attention: Jennifer's Missing !
  20. Trollsby
  21. USCF Staffing
  22. USCF Staffing
  23. Bobby Fischer US champ 61-62
  24. Chess in Chicago Website to shut down in late December
  25. Casablanca, A Movie Review by Sam Sloan
  26. Chess in the U.S.A. is growing like crazy!!
  27. Timothy Hanke's study log
  28. Larry Evans cites Sam Sloan as an expert witness
  29. 2003 OU, Greatest Team in History?
  30. The best chess blitz player ever
  31. Bobby Fischer - MSMG
  32. Free advertising
  33. Tampa Chess Club shuts down..
  34. Eade's Weblog typo remains uncorrected
  35. USCF Accountants Doing Parttime BCS
  36. Rolf Teuschen's True Identity Revealed at Last
  37. Got my Jan. '04 Chess Life -- new editor
  38. FYI
  39. Re: We Fought Battles Too
  40. Where are the membership numbers?
  41. Summing up the drug debate
  42. ATTENTION All Mensa Model Haters
  43. Boylston Chess Club finds new location!
  44. Expiration Audit numbers for the end of November
  45. Alexandra Kosteniuk
  46. Beatriz Marinello has gone to Chile for a month
  47. Open letter to USCF board
  48. USCF Membership wording problem
  49. Don Schultz, HIPPA can be your friend.
  50. The USCF's current direction
  51. Response to Bruce Draney
  52. What will be the "dying" number?
  53. Marshall Tournament - Current
  54. What will the "dying" number be?
  55. What will the "dying" number be?
  56. E-Publishing Chess Books Could "Save" USCF
  57. Why doesn't USCF name an Official Spokesperson?
  58. Re: The Evergreen Party
  59. The USCF's current directions?
  60. invitation for olitiken Cup 2004 24 july to 1 august 2004 in Copenhagen
  61. Karpov in Kansas
  62. Death Chess 2020
  63. The Masked Bishop
  64. CL as an Ezine
  65. (Will be playing) (Might be playing) (Possibly be playing) Won't be playing in a tournament next month
  66. Playing actual people or chess computers
  67. Do you use adjournments while playing computers
  68. That's It I'm Leaving (For GOOD)
  69. Dropouts not NEW
  70. US chess (r)evolution or decentralisation
  71. Re: Saddam Hussein captured, and this time it is not a joke
  72. Re: Empassant capture
  73. Caro-Kann
  74. Re: POLL: What should be done with Saddam Hussein?
  75. International momentum gathers. ACP vs Fide
  76. Honest John's Big Lie
  77. Re: How we can modify the Chess Game ???
  78. How'd the trial go, Jerry?
  79. How about an e-zine with a quarterly print version?
  80. Diane Reese...You did it again!
  81. Are they going or not? To the Olympiad I mean.
  82. Would FREE Tournament Announcements Help?
  83. Congratulations Florida Chess Kids
  84. US Representatives to FIDE
  85. How do I apply to be ED?
  86. B&E sales
  87. Vote for ME for ED
  88. USCF newsletter- vaporware?
  89. Donate a can to "tackle" hunger, for free
  90. I am NO LONGER running for ED
  91. Angry Chess Players: A DANGER TO OPPONENTS
  92. The Greatest Chess Movie of all time...?
  93. Re: My Experience with Native Americans
  94. Are Chess Clubs Growing Anywhere?
  95. Chess as a BAR GAME?
  96. Getting Stan's Take.
  97. Bobby Fischer chess wallet
  98. Response to Richard Peterson
  99. Chess and Education Journal Article
  100. Coin-Operated FRITZ in BARS?
  101. New USCF Forums Online
  102. USCF ratings, arbitrary ocean-flohr at 100?
  103. Request for proposals "Ownership of Building for Chess/Arts Center ------ Gens Una Sumus"
  104. Coin-operated Fritz In AIRPORTS?
  105. Coin Operated Fritz On TOILETS?
  106. Sam Sloan "American chess journalist"
  107. Which GMs have died in the past 15 years?
  108. National K-12
  109. Happy Holidays
  110. The Ironic Silence of the Goich.
  111. 2004 US Championships
  112. Denis J. Barry
  113. Trying to finish that last bit of Christmas shopping
  114. The joy of a Christmas purchase from the USCF
  115. Levy vs. Keene
  116. Time to name the 2003-2004 Chess Year.
  117. The Inverse Moral Compass, Samuel Sloan
  118. USCF website problems reported
  119. Bobby Fischer - ChessCafe 3100
  120. Merry Christmas
  121. I WANT TO MEET SAM SLOAN
  122. Re: Interview with Susan Polgar
  123. In Favor Marinello, Shutt, Hanke, Camaratta and Schultz- Brady Absent
  124. Delegates Need to Step Aside.
  125. The LAST Word On IOC Drug Testing
  126. Is the USCF's flag about to fall?
  127. Organized Chess Needs COCKā„¢ To Survive!
  128. Cal 52, VT 49 USC Number One
  129. Why does Judit Polgar continue to lose to Vladimir Kramnik?
  130. Correspondence Chess Brides?
  131. Re: Fischer's Encounter with Hoffman at the Manhattan Chess Club
  132. again. . . . questions (REPOST)
  133. Re: Russian fairy tales or a chess master from Lubyanka rewrites the biography of Regina Fischer
  134. Greedy USCF
  135. FIDE-CHESS mailing list
  136. Thinking times in Grandmaster tournaments
  137. Why Kramnick Pimpslaps Polgar (on the board, that is)
  138. New board needed: rec.games.chess.babbling
  139. Why do we care about women's chess again?
  140. Ratings: Why start at 100?
  141. IMPORTANT: Information regarding LeModernCaveman
  142. Change in policy in contacting USCF office?
  143. Chess Life
  144. Wizards of the Coast
  145. Legal threats from Polgar and Truong
  146. How's Susan Polgar's Divorce Going?
  147. Wash. St. 28, Texas 20 USC #1
  148. Request for Proposals (for Chess/Art Center) Rewritten (Stan B suggestion accepted)
  149. relocation
  150. Invincible Oregon Bites the Big One, Proving Pac 10 "Superiority"
  151. MILITARY INFILTRATION OF THE US Chess Federation EXPOSED FOR HARRASSING LAWFUL CIVILIANS MEMBERS
  152. POLITICAL SATIRE) THE USCF WORKS FOR THE GREAT SATAN (or you better come clean we know you are spies for the Great Satan)
  153. Polgar Defends Herself! Bravo!!!
  154. USC 28 - UM 14
  155. OT-No One Coming to Pederson's NU Party?
  156. December 2003 Membership Numbers Still Not Listed.
  157. Big 12 Tanking
  158. Re: Results of 2003 Pan-American InterCollegiate Team Chess Championships?
  159. corresponding squares
  160. February 2004 Chess Life
  161. Houston Nutt Tells NE to Keep your Million
  162. Polgar not the only one defamed by chess types
  163. How Chess Screwed Up the College Football Season
  164. CURRENT USCFRNF NOMINATIONS FOR RGCP THE 2004 GOLDEN TROLL AWARDS
  165. Judit v. Susan chess catfight
  166. CURRENT USCFRNF NOMINATIONS FOR RGCP THE 2004 GOLDEN TROLL AWARDS
  167. (OT) Who the h*ll cares about college football anyway . . .
  168. "Patronizing Parr" calls him "Honest John?"
  169. The dues increase made a little bit of money for the USCF.
  170. Does Karpov have many friends?
  171. USCF changing cover dates of Chess Life
  172. Online Cheating with Computers and Ratings
  173. USCF Memberships
  174. Careless copyediting in February Chess Life
  175. More mistakes in Feburary Chess Life
  176. Standard rated chess?
  177. "Chessman" comics!
  178. USCF Membership Numbers
  179. FM/IM/GM wanted
  180. A fond farewell
  181. Notice on USCF Website
  182. Idiotic time limits in European Team Championship Games
  183. Pono And Kasyp question
  184. Original Life Master
  185. REAL reason for adult membership decline
  186. USCF Website Forums
  187. Bill Goichberg for Executive Director of the United States Chess Federation
  188. Ratings Floors
  189. The Gathering of Foxes
  190. Trollgar on Chess at ChessCafe
  191. My daughter's first game
  192. v
  193. e
  194. Help Restore Trust --- Rate the missing Nevada Tournaments (100+)
  195. d
  196. Anand reveals real full name in interview
  197. Clarifying Cavemanchess
  198. Starting a new world chess organisation
  199. My thoughts on the FIDE World Championship plans
  200. The nasty turn of RGCP
  201. When does USCF move to TN?
  202. Where are the latest financials?
  203. B and E Outsourcing?
  204. So, has Goichberg been made King again?
  205. USCF Payments to CJA?
  206. game
  207. RGCP Jeopardy
  208. I Got Kasparov's Great Predecessors Vol 2
  209. pseudonyms
  210. Author?
  211. Re: Why Isn't Anyone Talking About The Jewish Factor? ------ zjVDZYu9MUeZ
  212. Chess on Central Coast of Calif
  213. Corus - Wijk aan Zee
  214. Brief summary of highlights of EB meeting
  215. Chess Improvement questions......
  216. Having a pawn on c2 vs c4
  217. "Reduced Dues??"
  218. Re: Creighton continues to steal his Mother's Millions
  219. Seeking volunteers...
  220. The Don Schultzi Code
  221. Parallel Group
  222. Further Evidence that U.S. Chess Live is Struggling.
  223. What Could and Should USCF do to/with FIDE?
  224. Eating steak before a chess match
  225. USCF Credit Card
  226. USCF Second Quarter Financials Posted
  227. Interview - VISHWANATHAN ANAND
  228. Bobby Fischer Scared?
  229. I LOSE to 1800's WITH e4!!
  230. What happened to David Arnett?
  231. Sam Sloan is an idiot
  232. Chess in Brunei and Borneo
  233. Re: CPE Exam Quagmire
  234. Frank-ly
  235. So, Was the Line of Credit Repaid?
  236. A Solution the Life Member Problem.
  237. Legal Threats from Tom Klem
  238. Hiding the Balance Sheet
  239. Future doesn't look bright
  240. USCF Patron Program Potential Problems
  241. ASCF: American Scholastic Chess Federation
  242. I was wrong. USCF doesn't need me.
  243. Brainstorming: what could fill the void?
  244. CHESSMONSTER TO PLAY IN NYC THIS SPRING
  245. best game of 2004 (so far)
  246. Quality State Organizations
  247. Chess life decision from last ED meeting?
  248. The NEW Rec.Game$.Che$$ $hill FAQ
  249. Re: Graham Family History problem
  250. Nemtsov and Kasparov form an anti-Putin coalition