PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.politics (Chess Politics)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41

  1. The Last Mafioso: The Treacherous World of Jimmy ("the Weasel") Fratianno
  2. New Rules Make it Virtually Impossible for an Outsider to Run
  3. Polgar's International Press Coverage
  4. Report: NY's Paterson doled $16.7M in state grants to Chess
  5. "Getting Back to what I was talking about before"
  6. What A Widow! and the Mystery Associated with it
  7. Why did Sava insult the Turkman? Turkish Chess Federation cancelsEuropean Women Championship
  8. Candidate Selections for USCF Executive Board
  9. Sloan American Originals: Forbears of Benson Bennett Sloan, Jr.,William Milligan Sloan and Samuel Sloan 3d by Stephen Ward Righter (ca. 1866-1942)
  10. Re: TROLL
  11. Re: Top Law Professors Call for Repeal Of Section 230 Immunity
  12. Who Was Bobby Fischer?
  13. Re: NY Times Chess Blog, all gone
  14. Chinese chess
  15. Does USCF Violate Ban on Political Activity??
  16. Problems Mailing USCF Election Petitions to the Crossville Office
  17. I need an update!
  18. Hey Sam, I played a 6-round USCF tournament and lost 1 rating point
  19. Brady's new book on Fischer...
  20. Re: Sloan
  21. Great News: Miyoko Watai inherits Fischer's Fortune
  22. Anybody else want to join me as a co-plaintiff?
  23. The FBI Story
  24. Withdrawal of JGP- Invitation to Cheat Rule
  25. USCF seems to want to be sued by me AGAIN
  26. Girlfriend Of Wisconsin State Senator Gets Stat4e Job, 36 Percent Raise
  27. Re: Ray to publish 99-cent book on chess openings soon
  28. A complicated question about the new imposter
  29. I have identified the "Fake Randy Bauer"
  30. Brian Lafferty, we need to chat
  31. Re: The "Fake Randy Bauer" Messes Up BIG-TIME
  32. Re: The "Fake Randy Bauer" Messes Up BIG-TIME
  33. Susan Polgar Is A CHILD-ABUSING PIECE OF HUMAN ****
  34. The "Fake Randy Bauer" is NOT Randy Bauer
  35. Another way to catch the Fake Randy Bauer
  36. So Who Really Organized the 1990 World Youth?
  37. Re: The "Fake Randy Bauer" Messes Up BIG-TIME
  38. Congress Finally Passes Budget, Agrees to Cuts in Spending
  39. "My 61 Memorable Games" ruled true by Icelandic Court
  40. Re: Is Larry Parr Dead or Not? (was: The rumor of my death issomewhat exaggerated or premature)
  41. Re: The "Fake Randy Bauer" Messes Up BIG-TIME
  42. Re: The "Fake Randy Bauer" Messes Up BIG-TIME
  43. Libertarians Hoping for a Dream Come True: The Government FinallyShuts Down
  44. The Time Has Come for All Patriotic Americans to Tell Their ElectedRepresentatives What Ought to be Done
  45. Damn: They Gave in Just When We Had em on the Ropes
  46. Re: Ray going back to college, then law school
  47. Link to Form for complaining to the Navy Inspector General
  48. Re: Ray going back to college, then law school
  49. Re: Response to Allegations of Corruption in FIDE
  50. Same Ole Place
  51. Likely hole in the USCF budget
  52. Someone on disability has been paid to harass me for years
  53. Link to article on how to report tax cheats and the benefits of reporting tex deadbeats
  54. Ray filing Article 133 complaints against disgraceful military individuals
  55. Re: Sloan Banned from the US Championship or the World Chess Hallof Fame
  56. Alexander Criminal Matter
  57. Re: Alexander Criminal Matter
  58. Re: So what really happened?
  59. The Embarrassment of St. Louis
  60. How anyone can become a TRUE chess champion
  61. Truong Sighting
  62. Re: why do they wear suits?
  63. The Director An Oral Biography of J. Edgar Hoover
  64. Re: kamsky or gelfand
  65. Re: Proceeding to Recover Personal Property of Estate of K. Michael Goodall
  66. Re: Would you want your sister to marry Sam Sloan?
  67. She's Back and Extensively Noted on the USCF's Web Site
  68. Polgar, Truong??
  69. Goggle still fails to respond about somebody taking over my account
  70. Teaches Chess
  71. Bobby Fischer: A Chess Champ 'Against The World'
  72. Re: Bobby Fischer Against the World is a work of genius
  73. Re: Bobby Fischer Against the World is a work of genius
  74. Re: Bobby Fischer Against the World is a work of genius
  75. Sam Sloan arrested 6/ 11/ 2011
  76. Radio play about the Polgars' education in chess
  77. Running for Weiner's Seat
  78. Re: The Treasure of the Sierra Madre review
  79. Doug Huthinson (51) marries SIXTEEN YEAR OLD-GIRL! Her mom approves!
  80. Re: The Treasure of the Sierra Madre review
  81. King kicked to e5, Quick win in just 22 moves
  82. Temporary Restraining Order Denied by the State Tax Office
  83. Re: Russia – The Story of the Greatest Nation
  84. Re: Somebody has hacked into my gmail account and is sending out fake messages
  85. Re: Russia – The Story of the Greatest Nation
  86. Re: Sloan vs. Goichberg
  87. Sloan Denied Restraining Order?
  88. Re: Affidavit of Bill Hall in Opposition to Sloan Motion for TRO
  89. Why is not the USA Zone President at the meeting in Cali
  90. Odds On Sloan Being Caste Into The Outer Darkness
  91. Chessbase License
  92. Sam Sloan---Something More Wrong Than Usual?
  93. Re: Mit Hitler im Westen by Heinrich Hoffmann
  94. The Grapes of Wrath
  95. Re: Tales of the South Pacific
  96. Waltz into Darkness
  97. USCF Election Results
  98. The Key to Happiness
  99. Free Wii Video Games Donwload
  100. Re: FIDE and USCF Election Results
  101. Goodall Estate: Further Objection to Motion by Bank of America
  102. Bank of America is Trying to Steal Entire Goodall Estate
  103. Suddenly Last Summer
  104. free, unrestricted online dating for and seems good way to chat
  105. free, unrestricted online dating for and seems good way to chat
  106. I am fiery and and passionate having to chat with scores
  107. energetic and positive women seeking same to chat and anything else
  108. Motion to Enjoin Seating of Candidates on Grounds of Fraud
  109. Ultimate Dating Tips, Advice, & Strategies For Dating Mastery Visitin scores
  110. I will KILL AMERICAN CHRISTIAN TERRORISTS George Bush Jr, Dick Cheney et al
  111. Tobacco Road by Erskine Caldwell
  112. Study openings because that is where the game begins
  113. My kings in trouble?
  114. Re: A Life for Hungary Memoirs of Admiral Nicholas Horthy Regentof Hungary
  115. Re: A Life for Hungary Memoirs of Admiral Nicholas Horthy Regentof Hungary
  116. Re: A Life for Hungary Memoirs of Admiral Nicholas Horthy Regent of Hungary
  117. The Battle of Gettysburg from the History of the Civil War in Americaby Louis Philippe d'Orleans, Comte de Paris, Philippe VII of France
  118. Re: Soviet School of Chess, looking for the complete games
  119. Re: Soviet School of Chess, looking for the complete games
  120. Re: Escape from Freedom by Erich Fromm
  121. Re: Soviet School of Chess, looking for the complete games
  122. Jack M. Bilello, sicced on by Bill Brock, trying to be my wife's friend
  123. Re: International Chess Master Jay Whitehead Has Died
  124. Re: Grandmaster Preparation by Lev Polugaevsky
  125. Re: Which college did Fischer attend?
  126. Re: Which college did Fischer attend?
  127. Re: Which college did Fischer attend?
  128. Re: Sam, Sam, Sam
  129. Re: Sam, Spam, Sam
  130. Re: All Time Stupidest Remark on RGCM
  131. Re: Grandmaster Preparation by Lev Polugaevsky
  132. Re: International Chess Master Jay Whitehead Has Died
  133. Re: Latest from the Ishi Press Great Literature Series: Shack Baby !!!
  134. Re: Which college did Fischer attend?
  135. Re: Which college did Fischer attend?
  136. Triumph of the Will translation of Introduction by Baldur von Schirach
  137. Re: Sam, Sam, Sam
  138. Hitler's Strategy by Sir Francis Harry Hinsley
  139. Felix Steiner Die Freiwilligen Der Waffen – SS - Idee und Opfergang - or The Volunteers of the Waffen - SS
  140. Translation help requested for Jugend Um Hitler by Balder Von Schirach
  141. Louis-Philippe: Le méconnu by André Castelot
  142. Rossolimo's Brilliancy Prizes, self-published in New York in 1970 ??
  143. Sam Sloan leads in World Championship of Chinese Chess
  144. Vietnamese player in upset loss in World Championship of Chinese chess
  145. Re: The Army of Felix
  146. 13 players tied for lead in World Championship of Chinese Chess
  147. Student Dies at Dallas Chess Tournament
  148. Alexander Set to Change Not Guilty Plea on 12/13
  149. If Israel Bombs Iran I think We Should Bomb Them
  150. USCF not supporting Womens Team for World Team Chess Championship
  151. A Stone for Danny Fisher
  152. King Tut was a White Guy !!!!!
  153. Re: The Art of Positional Play in Chess by Samuel Reshevsky as toldto Burt Hochberg
  154. Young Chess Champ Talks About The Game
  155. Woman's Chess Grandmaster Irina Levitina is competing at the WorldMind Sports Games in Beijing
  156. Sam Sloan wins Silver Medal in World Memory Championship
  157. Do Not Use winzip160.exe Stay Away from It
  158. USCF declines to sponsor Women's World Champion team
  159. Alexander Pleads Guilty
  160. Curious: What Happened to Gregory Alexander?
  161. Chess was invented in Bharat
  162. Who killed Jessie Gilbert?
  163. Re: Sam Sloan
  164. What Else Does Alexander Have Hidden
  165. Alexander Plea Agreement
  166. Trouble In Paridise
  167. Re: THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO SAINT SAM
  168. The Simple English Bible The New Testament
  169. Re: SAINT SCAM'S DROGSTORE
  170. Re: Chess in the USA 'not great' says British Player
  171. Re: Chess in the USA 'not great' says British Player
  172. "Stop Sam Sloan" Campaign already under way !
  173. On the Road with Polgar and Truong
  174. Transcript of Alexander Plea Hearing Available
  175. Sam Sloan (real or fake)
  176. Why I am sick and tired of reading about Susan Polgar
  177. My Daughter Jessica RIP
  178. Buy Sam Sloan's used panties
  179. Re: David Friedman's buddy Sam Sloan (Presidential Candidate) speaks
  180. Re: Peyton Place Introduction by Sam Sloan
  181. Re: Peyton Place Introduction by Sam Sloan
  182. Estate of Mike Goodall - Motion for Forensic Document Examination
  183. Re: these attacks on Sam have gone too far
  184. Petition Filed in Estate of Mike Goodall, chess organizer
  185. Google Groups Conspiracy Against Cross-Posting
  186. From Mark Axinn to Sam Sloan
  187. Re: Estate of Mike Goodall - Opposition to Demurrer of Bank of America
  188. Less Than Two Weeks to Alexander Sentencing
  189. Order to arrest Sam Sloan for breaking English Irish treaty before StPatricks Day
  190. But here it is chess fans, Peter Sloan's first book on Barnes andNoble "Peter Sloan Teaches How to Troubleshoot PCw"
  191. Reply Declaration to Guide Dogs for the Blind
  192. Pyramid Cards
  193. Alexander Plea Finalized
  194. With the Guilty Plea by Gregory Alexander, does the vow of secrecy atthe settlement conference no longer apply?
  195. Time Line for USCF Memberships and Revenues
  196. Re: FIDE Views on the USA and the Polgar Problems
  197. Re: FIDE Views on the USA and the Polgar Problems
  198. Re: What Ever Happened to the Missing $1,591,120 in cash and securities?
  199. Motion to disbar Sam Sloan from Law for perjury
  200. Free Wii Video Games Donwload
  201. Polgar--Hunky or Chunky
  202. Re: Hasn't Polgar Been to the White House Ms. Suhay?
  203. Re: Hasn't Polgar Been to the White House Ms. Suhay?
  204. Come Out and Engage, Lisa.
  205. Some Polgar History for Ms. Suhay's Edification
  206. How to Pass the USA Driver License Test for Chinese Drivers
  207. Re: The Khazars and the Jewish Question
  208. Kirsan making friends
  209. USCF Objections to FIDE President's Chicago Visit
  210. Re: The Khazars and the Jewish Question
  211. Re: The Khazars and the Jewish Question
  212. Gary Johnson wins Libertarian Party Nomination for US President onthe First Ballot
  213. Re: Reality Check for Lisa Suhay
  214. Knock Knock
  215. Re: Ron Paul for President in 2012 Yes to Ron Paul and Liberty
  216. CBSE Result 2012 Declared
  217. Bad News about Dan Halloran
  218. Great Gary Johnson Ad, Fantastic, Wonderful, Brilliant
  219. Sam Sloan Here Setting the Record Straight
  220. Re: Ron Paul for President in 2012 Yes to Ron Paul and Liberty
  221. I finally got a FIDE Rating
  222. Chess Life Article on TTU and Polgar
  223. Polgar and Team Dick Slap TTU -- Fox News
  224. Sam Sloan appears in Japanese Movie Clip
  225. correspondence chess
  226. Sam Sloan at the National Open Chess Festival in Las Vegas
  227. Checkmate in Prague by Luděk Pachman
  228. Article on Zurich 1953 in NIC
  229. Re: I have Just Published My First Three Books on Kindle
  230. Estate of Mike Goodall - Report on Forensic Document Examination
  231. Reasons for Turkish Chess Federation boycott on US Chess Arbiters
  232. The really real Sam Sloan here, My x-wife Kayo Kimura is crazy andabout to be arrested.
  233. Re: I have Just Published My First Three Books on Kindle
  234. Re: Virginia Chess Federation Publications from 1946 to 1965
  235. Re: William Pinney Chess Set Maker
  236. Back Beef a la Raymond Queneau
  237. Re: Backgammon Tactics by Harold Thorne Review by Sam Sloan
  238. Goodall Case: Answer by Sam Sloan to Unlawful Detainer Proceeding
  239. Goodall Case: Answer to Bank of America's and Guide Dogs for theBlind Motion for Sanctions
  240. Why Does FIDE List Polgar's Affiation AS With the USCF
  241. Re: I am at the World Chess Olympiad Istanbul
  242. Re: I am at the World Chess Olympiad Istanbul
  243. Re: Big News: USA defeats Russia in World Chess Olympiad as Nakamuradefeats Kramnik
  244. Re: Winner of the award for most beautiful girl chess player
  245. Re: Winner of the award for most beautiful girl chess player
  246. Re: 4150 Solution manuals & Test banks to Chemistry and ChemicalEngineering Books
  247. Goodall Estate: Reply to Bank of America
  248. Re: Stan Vaughan in North Carolina
  249. Goodall Estate: The crooked judges corrupt decision
  250. Re: Stan Vaughan in North Carolina