PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.politics (Chess Politics)

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

  1. IQ test
  2. Corrected.
  3. worst world champion--Spassky
  4. In the Land of the Free, Wed fight "Terrorists"
  5. Was this the First Coming?
  6. Why do so many ignorant cretins hate the messiah?
  7. Arnold Schwarzenegger loves Chess!
  8. November Chess Life
  9. USCF office staff identified in Chess Life
  10. The List Grows of Those Who Misunderstand Kevin.
  11. Drawn games should be punished with shuffle chess
  12. Richard Peterson Accident
  13. The current state of US chess
  14. Who was the WEAKEST ***WOMEN'S*** World Champion of Chess ever?
  15. What to do if your opponent erroneously deducts 5 minutes off of a Digital clock?
  16. Spectator Etiquette: Is it proper to Keep score for a Friend in Time Trouble?
  17. OT-Clemons to face Pedro and the Dirty Vicar.
  18. I have THE solution to chess establishment's financial woes
  19. MSA Crosstable Data now being updated daily (as needed)
  20. Iowa Tournament AmericINN
  21. The demise of the USCF
  22. Keystone dirty pool remedy
  23. Dope Tests
  24. In the Land of the Free, We Fight "Terrorists"
  25. RGCP!
  26. Eade's Libel Charge vs. Sloan
  27. Should we stick with the USCF or abandon ship?
  28. FIDE event location
  29. USCF Executive Board Follies over Correspondence Chess - Letters at TCCMB
  30. USCF Executive Board Follies over Correspondence Chess - Letters at TCCMB
  31. USCF staff identified in Chess Life
  32. Dope tests
  33. Copyrighting Games Vital To Organized Chess Survival
  34. OT-What was Torre thinking? Why start Mussina?
  35. OT-The most "popular" Cubs fan, might consider moving.
  36. Something was missing from my Chess Life this month
  37. If the USCF remains decided on kicking Bobby Fischer out of the USCF they also should not hypocritally sell Bobby's books!!
  38. OT-Cubs Pyschologically Lost?
  39. New Chess Life Editor to Hold Meeting
  40. U.S. Chess Trust, Hanke, McCrary
  41. USCF Electronic Newsletter
  42. Demise of chess
  43. What will $49 buy you?
  44. Why don't people play just for the game?
  45. Is $49/45 still needed when USCF outsources B&E, etc.?
  46. Background of EB
  47. Board against Board, History?
  48. Judit Polgar is SUPERIOR to Susan Polgar
  49. Ponomariov disqualified for ringing mobile phone
  50. Bobby Fischer and the YMCA
  51. USCF catalog models
  52. Matthew Sadler should win a Pulitzer Prize
  53. The McCrary Letter
  54. OT-The baseball world returns to normal as the Red Sox are eliminated.
  55. Tiny Tim actually Uncle Scrooge ... as he has the money! what now?
  56. USCF Secrecy
  57. How about we posters contribute to Chess Life?
  58. I challenge SUSAN POLGAR to a USENET match!
  59. Let's outsource the USCF
  60. HAHA!! 9 year-old twin prodigies training with COMPUTERS!!
  61. Question for dues-busters
  62. USCF and TD Complaints.
  63. Bachler and the ICA Ex-urban Tour
  64. Change for a five
  65. Chess needs Bobby Fischer.
  66. Keeping Things in Perspective.
  67. I have a BRILLIANT rule change!
  68. Re: It is not a just a question of what you "get" for $49
  69. Re: Susan Polgar, do these people speak for you?
  70. Re: Some membership statistics
  71. Re: Rebuilding Adult Chess (Clubs & Tournaments)
  72. Re: Conceiving of a different philosophy on dues.
  73. Cut to the chase -- the problem is US Chess is too expensive
  74. Dope Tests
  75. Marshall Meeting?
  76. What's ACTUALLY going to happen....
  77. USCF SHOULD REFRAIN
  78. Interview with Paul Truong
  79. Building Club Chess
  80. Extra Rated Games?
  81. Dope Tests
  82. Tom Dorsch has moved back to Nebraska !
  83. Brightest idea yet on dues?
  84. Illinois Chess Association politics
  85. The Latest Idea yet on Dues.
  86. Website
  87. December Chess Life to be mailed out late
  88. USCF governance
  89. NM Peter Aravena and his girlfriend eve in chess match on the year!!!
  90. Chess Club
  91. New Loan
  92. The Terminator plays chess. Who else does?
  93. Another Idea USCF Might Consider.
  94. ANAND HAS TWO DRAWS IN WORLD RAPID CHESS
  95. USCF need quality measurements
  96. Tom Dorsch and George John shine as NU Shuts out Cyclones 28-0.
  97. Impressions of USCF from a newbie
  98. Unhelpful USCF Customer Service
  99. Another Thank You to the USCF
  100. Per Game Fee
  101. The USCF breeched its contract with the membership by cutting the size of Chess Life in half
  102. 2003 US Senior Open
  103. Is Stan Booz a Loudmouth Coward?
  104. More money than you would have thought possible.
  105. North American Open
  106. Scrabble comes to ESPN in November
  107. Dope Tests
  108. 5th Attempt to Post LOWER DUES TO FIVE DOLLARS
  109. Gulf of Mexico Open
  110. Gulf of Mexico Open
  111. R. Hass sustains severe penalty
  112. Strongest Nonchampions Ever?
  113. CEA
  114. FIDE Congress
  115. Excalibur Announces it Will Sponsor 2004 Grand Prix
  116. Colorado
  117. Chess Addiction is messing up my life
  118. And the Future belongs to...
  119. State Association Checkup
  120. Second Longest Running Adult Chess Event to be Cancelled in Nebraska.
  121. Any data on rated games played per year per state?
  122. Member Insurance
  123. Illinois Chess Association Politics - The Truth
  124. Chess will be banned!
  125. ICA journalism...not so cutting edge
  126. Re: Anand wins
  127. Dope Tests
  128. USCF Weekly newsletter out yet?
  129. Liability Insurance for Chess Organizers, TDs
  130. Orlando - CCA
  131. New in Chess vs. Chess Life
  132. Brennen Renews!
  133. Kasparov on TV
  134. MSA updates
  135. I haven't forgotten how to play
  136. Waiting for the latest adult membership numbers.
  137. Bill's Colorado Event.
  138. Re: FREE INSTANT ON-LINE HEALTH PLAN QUOTES
  139. A new model for USCF.
  140. ED Search
  141. Is Bobby Fischer right about classical chess being merely prearranged chess?
  142. MSA Hooray!
  143. USCF Committee Reports
  144. Lawrence runs and passes NU to rebound victory over Ralph Bowman and Kansas.
  145. The Man and the Machine
  146. "THE GOAL"
  147. Nick de Firmian gets Chewed up in "Milk" Tournament
  148. Anybody see the Kasparov Interview on the Charlie Rose Show??
  149. FIDE VC Report plus . . .
  150. What's new, what's coming?
  151. Tolstoy and Shakespeare and our Eric
  152. Full Detailed Tech Specs on the "Intel four-way system" being used today?
  153. Open letter to USCF Board
  154. Sam Sloan DNA test results are back
  155. Ethics of Officers in State Associations -- or -- "These are the days of our lives...."
  156. Re: ADV: New Chess Mentor Sicilian Defense Course
  157. Defining "Active".
  158. Re: Creighton won the court case
  159. From An Outsider: Top 10 Losers on RGCP
  160. Round-robin pairing tables online?
  161. 2 Mini editorials on FIDE
  162. BRUCE DID YOUR PAY YOUR DUES?? last Time I checked you didn't!
  163. Beginner
  164. Fritz vs Kasparov-- X3D marketing mistake?
  165. Re: VIRUS!!!!
  166. And the winner for most posts on RGCP this year is...
  167. An old quote from the new Chess Life editor
  168. Do You Get The Feeling....?
  169. RankEndFool Comite Returns to Harvesst Neel Brennan's Organs
  170. Misc: Bobby Fischer status
  171. Knights In White Satin
  172. WBCA folds, will disband in December
  173. VInce Hart, What Happened?
  174. Chess Life Mailed Nov 10th
  175. Is the USCF moving to Tennessee ?
  176. Bishops are definitely better than knights
  177. AP writers ignorant of Kasparov's correct title
  178. Who said "17.5 hours of chess"?
  179. Blitz info in new rulebook to be obsolete
  180. great article with a bonus JF quote
  181. "De titulis non disputandum est"
  182. New Chess Life?
  183. Man sentenced to prison in chess game stabbing
  184. USCF: A Stinking Mess
  185. A call to replace all U.S. representatives to FIDE
  186. Goichberg named as ED?
  187. Now that Bill's in Charge, Time to Raise Dues Again?
  188. A Stinking Mess.
  189. Samuel Sloan in World's Politics? (With Admiration from GER)
  190. A letter of support for USCF
  191. Michael Jackson and Chess
  192. Why an ICA?
  193. Dirty Double Dealing or Coincidence?
  194. How bad are latest financials?
  195. Crystal Defense
  196. USCF's FIDE "team" fails us again
  197. More about FIDE's drug testing program
  198. Tim Redman asks for "credentials"
  199. Re: Middle East
  200. Re: Trolls rush in, where ad hominists fear to tread
  201. Ethics/conflict (re-threading)
  202. A FIDE Solution?
  203. Don's Weasel Thesaurus
  204. How much will USCF give me per signup?
  205. Some additional Christmas gift items from USCF.
  206. Game > Play > Outcome > Analysis > Game Theory
  207. New "Red" Political Platform takng shape?
  208. USCF should have 500,000 members MINIMUM
  209. An old quote from the new Chess Life editor
  210. Information regarding LeModernCaveman
  211. Re: A "Pump-and-Dump" Fraud from Brain Games, by David Levy
  212. An idea for a new membership structure
  213. THE U.S.CHESS TRUST
  214. Driving Adult Chess Forward
  215. Re: Raymond Keene responds Re: A "Pump-and-Dump" Fraud from Brain Games, by David Levy
  216. Re: A "Pump-and-Dump" Fraud from Brain Games
  217. If USCF doesn't go to $19.95 a year....
  218. important inside information (pssssssssssst!)
  219. Human Dignity and Nazi Terminilogy
  220. Denis Barry
  221. Facts on Olympic Committee Support for Chess
  222. On AP chess coverage
  223. I don't see dead people
  224. Happy Thanksgiving to All
  225. Beatriz Marinello
  226. About USCF President Beatriz Marinello by Don Schultz
  227. USCF--you can't polish a turd
  228. Activity Means Members
  229. Re: Human Dignity and Nazi terminology
  230. Some Additional USC Christmas Items.
  231. Why is GP sending me mailings?
  232. I am calling Matt Nemmers - - he should leave!
  233. Does Modesty Prevent Him?
  234. Why didn't Petrosian win any games?
  235. Will an official recording or transcript of the Teleconfernce Call of 11/03 ever be made?
  236. A Wild Idea
  237. Polgar's Breakout
  238. How about making the World Open the WORLD TITLE?
  239. Vulcan Open - Birmingham
  240. Drug Testing Poll
  241. Could WEAK PERSONNEL be the problem with any chess organization?
  242. Potential error in use of MSA
  243. Do you like Kasparov's "On my great predecessors"?
  244. OT-Nebraska fires football coach as punishment for improving from 7-7 to 9-3.
  245. One favor: stop asking us for extra money
  246. sending rating reports to USCF electronically?
  247. cleanliness is next to...??
  248. Casablanca, A Movie Review by Sam Sloan
  249. Why I've stopped playing.
  250. Team Chess Tournaments listings