PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.politics (Chess Politics)

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

  1. September 5th, 2003 - 200 Words by Lev Khariton
  2. Who is the best? (The World Chess Champions and jealousy)
  3. Acclaimed UAB philosopher Rachels dead at 62
  4. Re: nonprofit status & chess (was: Philanthropic Dues)
  5. Can someone explain this POLGAR DIVORCE to me?
  6. Okay, I now do NOT want a "born again" rating, BUT....
  7. Rich Historical Traditions at UAB?
  8. Re: A different mdoel
  9. Re: USCF: A different mdoel
  10. Repairing USCF's image.
  11. Frank C.'s Little Problem
  12. Re: Can Someone List ALL Samford Fellowship Winners...
  13. Suggested EB Meeting Place - Ft. Worth
  14. Re: Support Kramnik's Initiative
  15. Why be a member of the Marshall Chess Club? - Or any chess club really?...
  16. Debi Sherry, stay with us!
  17. I will pay $10 for the COPYRIGHT to a GM Chessgame
  18. Astronomers Discover Planet Sloan.
  19. Re: They do not yet know how crazy Hanke is !!
  20. Letter by President Beatriz to the Executive Board
  21. pairing question
  22. I bet I could save USCF....but who would want me to?
  23. nonprofit status & chess (was: Philanthropic Dues)
  24. Rules Question: pairing twice? (was: Rules Question)
  25. Re: Worlds Strongest Chess Program (Shredder 7) on eBay!
  26. Change of Address of Sam Sloan
  27. The Mensa Model For USCF Would SUCK!
  28. Which HOF'er is still on USCF's payroll?
  29. Chess Businesses?
  30. Chess Businesses?
  31. Niro's Back !!!
  32. An Open Letter to R.G.C.P.
  33. nonprofit status & chess (was: Philanthropic Dues)
  34. Re: Lest There Be Any Confusion -- LMC is not me
  35. Off-topic request for advice on German self-study
  36. Re: Under the table redux
  37. An Open Letter To Zsuzsuzsuzsa Polgar
  38. Google sez the darndest things...
  39. Insulting ME will not save USCF
  40. Re: Why was another deal signed with Games Parlor?
  41. Fischeresque
  42. What would FRANK J. MARSHALL want?
  43. October CL?
  44. Mensa in Florida
  45. Re: life and sustaining member income in 2002-2003
  46. OT Baseball scenario question.
  47. Judit Polgar RULES...and now she's available!
  48. Re: I Talked to Mensa
  49. Anand takes Ponomariov's place
  50. Why copyrighting chess games doesn't work
  51. 9-11
  52. USCF officers please read
  53. Minutes of the 2003 USCF Annual Meetings now available online
  54. Re: A question for the infamous StanB
  55. Past Life Regressions
  56. Is a new membership chess club in Manhattan possible?
  57. Tim, Bea or Stan .... Common
  58. Membership special / auto renew
  59. What Makes a Game a Game?
  60. 55% representation at USCF Delegates' Meeting
  61. Calling Petrel and Bogner. We Have Another Contract for You to Leak.
  62. Re: Regarding TLAs
  63. Where to get game cheat codes?
  64. what is a hoo hoo?
  65. USCF EB liaison positions unevenly divided
  66. Why did governance expenses increase 259% in 2002-2003?
  67. What professional services is the USCF buying?
  68. NEW TOON GAMES 82
  69. Re: Important Information on Ho Hos.
  70. Marshall Chess Club Diary - Formerly, 'Why be a member of a chess club...'
  71. Re: Important Information on Hoo-Hoos.
  72. Nolan, Draney and Lawrence Shine as NU beats Penn State.
  73. Texas Loses to Arkansas, George John Fires Yet to be Hired ED.
  74. Still no listing of new rulebook on U.S. Chess Online
  75. Out-of-date display ad in October Chess Life
  76. Obsolete USCF EB listings in October CL
  77. Re: Harkness System as reported in October CL
  78. Searching for Thai Kick Box Movie
  79. In the Land of the Free, We Fight "Terrorism"
  80. Re: In the Land of the Free, We Fight "Terrorists"
  81. Harkness System as reported in October CL
  82. What professional services is the USCF buying?
  83. In the Land of the Free, We fight "Terrorists"
  84. The problem with high class prizes ...
  85. Searching for Bobby Fischer
  86. Re: Searching for Bobby Fischer
  87. Re: Land of the Free?
  88. Re: U.S. Chess HOF Live
  89. Online Membership Drive: Shut Up and Join!!
  90. A Few Laughs From California
  91. Oct CL
  92. Re: $0 Prize Rated Tournaments
  93. When is it appropriate to ban a player from a chess club?
  94. Let the speculation end.....
  95. Revisiting June 2001 on Contract Disclosure and Board Oversight.
  96. In the Land of the free, We Fight "Terrorists"
  97. In the Land of the Free, We Fight "Terrorism"
  98. Harkness System as reported in October CL
  99. Last names needed for USCF office staff
  100. USCF Dues
  101. Further Refining of Adult Membership Decline Numbers.
  102. USCF: Personality Profile
  103. The correct price for USCF dues is....
  104. Kasparov's commentary in today's Wall Street Journal
  105. For the mensa man
  106. Re: Sandbagger Song Parodies (since we're on this topic)
  107. The REAL Reason for Metro Districts
  108. Scholastic Disclaimer Note Located
  109. How smart are you?
  110. Re: How to win friends....
  111. The Zilbermints Gambit
  112. Latest report from Mobile Register
  113. NEW TO CHESS
  114. Membership submissions by state associations
  115. HITLER would be proud of this group
  116. Doyle on his way to win $3000 recruiter prize
  117. New Rulebook 16C sub-rules meant to be in 16D?!
  118. Free USCF membership for TDs
  119. Bobby Fischer and taxes
  120. Saving Chess Life
  121. Re: Free USCF membership for TDs
  122. USCF Outsourcing Vote
  123. USCF: Government or Public Utility
  124. Re: Try this corrective patch for Microsoft Windows
  125. Battle of USCF nonmembers: Haas vs. Draney
  126. Corporate Chess Leagues
  127. Making Chess More Social
  128. Thankyou for entertaining me.
  129. Why is there still a JTP loophole?
  130. Where can a copy of the current JTP policy be found?
  131. Green Egg report
  132. Mensa in Texas
  133. Boston Mensa
  134. Re: So how did Bill's Colorado event do?
  135. Thanks to Wayne Praeder
  136. Re: Possible bidders for USCF B&E biz contract
  137. Chicago Mensa
  138. "Chess players will still need to buy stuff."
  139. San Francisco Bay Mensa
  140. Quality Fact Checkers at the Mobile Register
  141. 2003 Holiday Gift Catalog Collection.
  142. USCF to outsource B&B?
  143. USCF MSA Page
  144. November 2003 Chess Life
  145. US Open Prizes?
  146. Re: Sam Sloan is the cousin of Queen Elizabeth II of England
  147. USCF president listed as expired member in database
  148. USCF hype: more than 250,000 CL readers monthly?!
  149. MENSA -- please all read -- not a joke
  150. saving CL: my response to Tim Hanke
  151. (Un)timely Story
  152. Mobile
  153. A Bone for Mr. Booz
  154. My rated game against a hottie
  155. Morphy's Revenge
  156. Vladimir Kramnik, Laszlo Polgar - US players?!
  157. Re: Chess Grandmaster says that US Economy is about to collapse
  158. Re: Tim Hanke is attacking Zsuzsa Polgar
  159. OT NO SPAM email address
  160. Re: Tim Hanke is attacking Zsuzsa Polgar
  161. Save B&E by modeling it after the Mensa Boutique
  162. Al Lawrence comment
  163. Re: Tim Hanke is attacking Zsuzsa Polgar
  164. My rated game against a hottie: pairings favoritism?
  165. USCF plans to give the Books and Equipment business to Malcolm Pein
  166. Chess Players over-50 years old!
  167. George Plimpton's "kamikaze move" vs. Kasparov
  168. Hamlet
  169. Fred Wilson Should Get The B&E Business
  170. Re: Cheating at tournaments is EASY now
  171. How Much to Run Whatever's Left of USCF?
  172. Last 3 days to save $$$ on ChessBase MegaBase 2003!
  173. Sam Sloan Tells Another Whopper.
  174. In the Land of the Free, We Fight "Terrorists"
  175. National Masters now get Free Membership
  176. George Plimpton's "kamikaze move" vs. Kasparov
  177. Board Meeting
  178. Mistakes on USCF website need to be corrected
  179. Grant still in charge and on site?
  180. Crossville move: "Sabine-Alexander gambit"
  181. Computers are killing small tournaments
  182. download chess scoresheet
  183. Child Bride Bolts Wedding in Vain 12-Year-Old Marries Against Her Wishes
  184. Interesting Accounting for the Chess Trust
  185. Question for Richard Peterson.
  186. Kudos to Frank Brady for Quickly Posting Board Minutes.
  187. Hey Sam!
  188. ANY GOOD TOURNAMENTS COMING UP IN U.K.
  189. Crossville, TN
  190. Sam Sloan or Tim Hanke break up USCF "Open Meeting"
  191. New Kid in Town
  192. EB Meeting
  193. Tamil Tigers
  194. Tamil Tigers
  195. B&E
  196. Is the CCA an expired USCF affiliate?
  197. USCF's Christmas holiday season
  198. Intramural chess proposal gains steam at Yale
  199. We need big-money YUPPIE QUADS
  200. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  201. Re: Tim Hanke is attacking Zsuzsa Polgar
  202. A question about the US Women's Olympiad team
  203. USCF Bonds
  204. Handling Einstein's objection to chess
  205. The New Gang of Four
  206. Kalev Pehme - interim Chess Life editor
  207. Schultz, Hanke correct on EB motion
  208. Book Wanted!
  209. Seirawan to retire
  210. Great Moments of Yellow Chess Journalism
  211. Re: USCF: A different model
  212. License to lie
  213. A movie for fathers in denial about their daughters
  214. Chess Establishment BLIND To Its Future
  215. Another membership drop.
  216. journalism issue (was: Crossville, TN)
  217. Comparative Adult Membership Numbers for August/September
  218. Ideas versus Statements
  219. USCF Membership Numbers
  220. Question about USCF's B&E outsourcing plan
  221. Ethics Committee's Finding
  222. Help
  223. Dazed and Confused
  224. Weakest World Champion EVER?
  225. Chess Life needs something for kids
  226. USCF Member Services Area
  227. Time to Start the Annual Scholastic HS Team Eligibility Squabble
  228. Re: Affidavit in Opposition to Appointment of Creighton Sloan as Personal Representative
  229. Does the USCF return your diskette?
  230. Beginner Video ?
  231. tape of 9/29 9/30 open session
  232. USCF membership numbers (new ones this time)
  233. Aug 03 Rating Supplement
  234. eBay: Rare First Edition Chess Books Signed 1941 1912 NICE
  235. TD or not TD? That is the question.
  236. 2003 Special USC T-Shirt Collection.
  237. Ironies of Being Right.
  238. Enjoyed the magazine layout
  239. Bill Goichberg REJECTED Me!!
  240. The NEXT Time Aviv Calls Me "Gordo"
  241. Book Wantnd
  242. Computers more enjoyable opponents than humans
  243. Sam Sloan "judgment".
  244. Just received September Chess Life
  245. USCF in 2013
  246. Who was the WEAKEST ***WOMEN'S*** World Champion of Chess ever?
  247. LeModernCaveman Put Up or SHUT Up
  248. Who Would Buy a USCF Life Membership Right Now for $1,000?
  249. Take an IQ test here.
  250. Opinions on "The Chess Artist: Genius, Obsession, and the World's Oldest Game", by J.C. Hallman