PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.politics (Chess Politics)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

  1. Audio Files for May 19-20, 2007 Executive Board meeting have been posted
  2. Audio Files for May 19-20, 2007 Executive Board meeting have been posted
  3. The "Save the Children" Campaign
  4. Vladimir Kramnik - Anatoly Karpov
  5. Introduction to 365 Selected Chess Endings by Hartleb and Norman T. Whitaker
  6. "Susan Polgar National Open"
  7. Chess problem solving and blog writing contest
  8. Can you see, Garry - this is how an in-disciplined person's inquiry looks?
  9. Susan Polgar Version of the "National Chess Championship"
  10. Donna Alarie's Complaint
  11. Goichberg moves to the top of Polgar's Enemies List
  12. Trudodyr - Raffael
  13. I have a motion to give the Polgar to Polgar
  14. E. Forry Laucks
  15. Trolgar's Truth
  16. my advice for Gata
  17. John Hillery puts the jackass Brian P Lafferty, ESQ in his place
  18. Raffael - Star Wars
  19. Schultz, Goichberg and Sloan are at it again
  20. What is your favorite chess opening?
  21. Who is your favorite chess player of all time?
  22. Raffael - Bartas
  23. My Write-Ins:
  24. Brian P Lafferty, ESQ is a dickhead
  25. Donna Jean Tesi
  26. Brian P Lafferty, ESQ is whining about Winchester again
  27. Brian P Lafferty is ready to sue the USCF
  28. Hal Bogner and Brian Lafferty's lies
  29. Hal Bogner, David Quinn and Brian Lafferty caught!
  30. Goichberg, Channing and Schultz are in it with Lafferty, Bogner and Quinn
  31. Vote for Sloan, Goodall and Berry
  32. Hal Bogner scolded by honest Winchester
  33. Attorney Brian P Lafferty lied to the FOC and USCF members
  34. Lafferty, Bogner, Quinn bullied USCF members with consent by EB
  35. Alexei Shirov - Garry Kasparov
  36. Motion to Change the Name to "Irina Krush Tournament of Champions"
  37. Earn a high income upto $1000/day
  38. Susan Polgar's comments about "Child Abuse"
  39. GOICHBERG RATES USCF CANDIDATES
  40. The Latest Polgar Attack
  41. Susan Changes Hats
  42. Susan Polgar National Invitational For Girls
  43. Warning against Personal Attacks at Election Time
  44. History of the "Forum Oversight Committee"
  45. Travel Life Go Direct
  46. Polgar screed this morning June 3, 2007
  47. USCF Membership Numbers
  48. Re: Wanted: Audio links for Chess Pronunciations!
  49. Bill's Postcard
  50. cja doesn't speak
  51. Goichberg's impropriety: CCA interference in USCF election
  52. Parr's Picks
  53. CPHQ - the survey
  54. Hal Bogner and Stephen Jones
  55. round 2 pairings
  56. Is Joan Still the Front Runner?
  57. Goichberg and his scams
  58. A Good Question for Paul Truong
  59. Lafayette, Grant, Hillary and Zsuzsa Polgar
  60. Randy Bauer's Support for the Move to Crossville
  61. Searching for Happiness ?
  62. How must to list your name on the USCF ballot?
  63. Paul Truong's Tournament Career
  64. Garry Kasparov - Ruslan Ponomariov
  65. Innes Challenges Sloan to a Grudge Match
  66. Bauer spanked me
  67. Slate of Stephen Jones, Joe Lux, Don Schultz and Sam Sloan
  68. Elista Location
  69. Another Grandiose Claim by Susan Polgar
  70. Is the USCF site down ?
  71. Alexander Morozevich - Garry Kasparov
  72. drug article
  73. US Women's Championship
  74. Complaint against Susan Polgar
  75. Candidate Matches Predictions
  76. Boris Gelfand - Garry Kasparov
  77. Polgar/Truong In Perspective
  78. Susan Polgar dyes her hair blond !!!!!
  79. 365 Selected Chess Endings by Whitaker is published today
  80. Everybody Wants Lux but Susan
  81. Vladimir Kramnik - Anatoly Karpov
  82. Our Jerry has bad hair day & night too!
  83. What is the purpose of USCF?
  84. Anatoly Karpov - Ljubomir Ljubojevic
  85. Marcus Roberts votes
  86. Interview with the youngest grandmaster
  87. Chess Professional Salary
  88. Team Polgar
  89. Trolgar's Scorecard
  90. Joel Lautier - Anatoly Karpov
  91. Paul Truong from Sept 1986 Chess Life, page 26
  92. Care To Comment Mr. Truong.......
  93. Their New Married Name
  94. Polgar Pattern of Attacks
  95. Rybka takes on
  96. Susan Polgar "Fighting for Chess"
  97. Anonymous Postings to Polgar's Blog
  98. Walter Browne's winnings so far in the 2007 WSOP
  99. Regarding Susan's Record
  100. Anatoly Karpov - Alexey Dreev
  101. Recommended Chess Pieces & Board
  102. Dewain Barber: Please Declare Your Intentions
  103. Anatoly Karpov - Artur Jussupow
  104. "the sponsor"
  105. Scooter Man And Mrs. Paul Pufferfish
  106. THE BEATLES CAUSED THE DISINTEGRATION OF MANKIND
  107. REAL men fight duels and don't play Chess!!!
  108. Sergey Karjakin - Veselin Topalov
  109. GM Poetry event launched
  110. The real reason behind the exit of World Bank President
  111. I Win the USCF Forums Chess Championship
  112. How a USCF By-Laws Change Gets Pased
  113. Jennifer Shadade outlasted 1269 in Event 17 2007 WSOP
  114. An Old Joke about Chess
  115. Brady Elected President of the Marshall Chess Club
  116. Great News as the USCF only lost $57,915 this year
  117. Veselin Topalov - Viswanathan Anand
  118. Desperately Seeking Susan
  119. Susan Should Stop Attacking Her Sponsors
  120. The real problem is not micro-management
  121. US Woman's Championship
  122. Veselin Topalov - Vassily Ivanchuk
  123. "half-truths, unsupported rumors and paranoid fantasies"
  124. Interview with Nigel Short
  125. Lets Review Sloans Record
  126. Lets Review Sloans Record
  127. Susan Polgar working in a "cheap bordello" thread
  128. Loek Van Wely - Veselin Topalov
  129. Susan Polgar and the "girls on a bordello fighting over a client" remark
  130. post
  131. Conflict of Interest by Susan Polgar
  132. Veselin Topalov - Ruslan Ponomariov
  133. A Vote for sam sloan
  134. Susan Polgar is trying to grab the Denker
  135. Susan Polgar's training of the "Chess Bitch"
  136. Jan H Timman - Veselin Topalov
  137. The Polgar Claim to have won the "Triple Crown" of Chess
  138. New Sam Sloan Chess Book out Today!!
  139. A Real Agenda for Chess in the C21st
  140. Veselin Topalov - Alexander G Beliavsky
  141. USCF Mission Statement
  142. Polgar Letter to the Board
  143. THE FUTURE OF SCHOLASTIC CHESS IN THE US, A FANTASY TALE....
  144. Stan Vaughan is Back
  145. Veselin Topalov - Miguel Illescas Córdoba
  146. Chess Horror Show Gets Sued
  147. TATTOO DESIGNS
  148. Ivan Sokolov - Vladimir Kramnik
  149. Vladimir Akopian - Vladimir Kramnik
  150. New Reprinted Book: "White to Play and Win"
  151. Posting by Stephen Jones
  152. How much is my chess book worth ?
  153. Vassily Ivanchuk - Vladimir Kramnik
  154. pl
  155. Pension / Profit Sharing Plan problems
  156. Pinocchio's Nose Problem
  157. Bill Goichberg's Long Service on the Board
  158. US Woman's Champ 2007
  159. Polgar, Truong and their Great Success in Training the Woman's Team
  160. Polgar, Truong and their Great Success in Training the Woman's Team
  161. Vladimir Kramnik - Loek Van Wely
  162. St Kitts and Nevis, her expectations in FIDE
  163. Vladimir Kramnik - Artur Jussupow
  164. Not the craven Soviet Villain, Petrosian Reconsidered
  165. GM Maxim SOROKIN has died
  166. Cloth chess pieces and board
  167. Vladimir Kramnik - Viktor Kortschnoj
  168. USCF Inc.
  169. Judit Polgar - Ferenc Berkes
  170. Sam Sloan: is not GAY
  171. Alexander Motylev - Judit Polgar
  172. Gilberto Milos - Judit Polgar
  173. Re: Sam, Stop spamming the group!
  174. Jealously Guarded Secrets Used by Grand Masters
  175. Pinocchio's Nose Problem
  176. Deadly, Dangerous, Decisive Damiano's Defense Defeats Drei Denizens During World Open
  177. Viswanathan Anand - Evgeny Bareev
  178. Sam Sloan's Games from the 2007 World Open
  179. My Plans to Create Videos Promoting Scholastic Chess
  180. The "Famous Polgar Dog and Pony Show"
  181. Goichberg Predicts that Sloan will be Defeated
  182. untimely death
  183. If Elected, Will Polgar Serve??
  184. Re: RETIREMENT PLAN - IMPORTANT
  185. Resignation of Gregory Alexander as moderator5
  186. Resignation of Gregory Alexander as moderator5
  187. Susan Polgar has posted negative information about the medical condition of a political rival to her blog
  188. Some Things Are Universal Constants :)
  189. Viswanathan Anand - Jeroen Piket
  190. My Jim Murray Story
  191. Has Chess Freak been killed????????????????????????
  192. GM Sorvokin
  193. Trouble at the World Open
  194. More Mishandling of Life Membership Assets
  195. A Brave and Foolish Act
  196. Executive Director endorsed by Bill Goichberg
  197. Campaign Mailing
  198. press release
  199. tense relationsput our FIDE President in a bind
  200. Susan Polgar has filed her Form 990 for 2006
  201. Re: Should Chess Life Columnists be Expected to Play Chess?
  202. the situation in Russia is getting out of control
  203. Re: Should Chess Life Columnists be Expected to Play Chess?
  204. The USual Subjects
  205. Susan Polgar documentary on UK TV
  206. New Chess League
  207. Susan Polgar reports Marcus Roberts to the "proper authorities"
  208. I am going to Cherry Hill
  209. Polgar refuses Roberts e-mail
  210. Benjamin Attacks Sam Sloan in New In Chess
  211. Polgaristas vs. The Polgarites
  212. Viswanathan Anand - Joel Lautier (1-0)
  213. The ALIENS have replaced Kirsan Ilymzhinov
  214. Susan Polgar claims that Sloan altered Truong's Biographies
  215. a future loss of corporate CHESS sposorship: IBM?
  216. Headphone Questions at the World Open
  217. Your State's Denker Rep
  218. Teimour Radjabov - Peter Svidler
  219. GetClub Chess will take Little Longer.
  220. GetClub Chess will take Little Longer.
  221. Caruana Breaks Nakamura´s GM record
  222. Caruana Breaks Nakamura´s GM record
  223. An old fashioned fairy story
  224. An old fashioned fairy story
  225. An old fashioned fairy story
  226. test
  227. An old fashioned fairy story
  228. An old fashioned fairy story
  229. "I feel wonderful. I feel great." - Beatriz Marinello
  230. "I feel wonderful. I feel great. - Beatriz Marinello
  231. Release of USCF Financial Statements has been Delayed
  232. Release of USCF Financial Statements has been Delayed
  233. Are parodies allowed on the USCF Forums?
  234. Alexander Moiseenko - Peter Svidler
  235. checkers is solved
  236. More Lies by Truong and Polgar
  237. Peter Svidler - Konstantin Landa
  238. >> Musta been sleepwalking ...
  239. I have decided to end drug testing in chess
  240. Truong Threatens Another Lawsuit
  241. Marinello, Schultz, Goichberg and Dubeck
  242. The Fake Sam Sloan is Back Today
  243. Michael Adams - Peter Svidler
  244. Goichberg sought to Remove Sam Sloan from the USCF Board
  245. Joel Channing fingered Beatrice Marinello
  246. Moderator Threatens to Block Unfavorable Comments about Polgar
  247. The Crazy World Of Chess
  248. chess war breaks out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  249. Alexei Shirov - Michael Adams
  250. Hal Terrie thinks Brian Lafferty is untrustworthy