PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.politics (Chess Politics)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

  1. Nolan and Goichberg are trying to muzzle me
  2. Robert Snyder Cops a Plea
  3. Re: What are chess players IQ's?
  4. It's a fake post by Brock
  5. Bill Hall and Mike Nolan banned me
  6. I have been suspended from posting to uschess.org/forums
  7. I'll sue the USCF
  8. the real and fake Sam
  9. Don Schultz used me
  10. Duncan Oxley and Hal Bogner will defend me
  11. Jack LeMoine thinks he can stop me
  12. My friend Beatriz defends me
  13. Why worship?
  14. Why does everyone hate me?
  15. Mike Nolan is out to get Beatriz Marinello
  16. How many were interviewed for the web editor position?
  17. Everyone talks about me
  18. chess problem in movies - the 9th gate
  19. Mike Nolan should be fired for suspending me
  20. Beatriz Marinello has also been suspended from posting to the USCF Forums
  21. Dirt on Tanner?
  22. Goichberg wimps out!
  23. Comrade Chief Political Officer Wanted
  24. The ratings mess
  25. Greatest Chess Games of Sam Sloan
  26. Sevan Muradian is the new organizer of the US Championship
  27. Candidates
  28. My lawsuit threat against the USCF prevailed! The USCF apologized to me!
  29. I told you so!
  30. Modern Joseki and Fuseki has been reprinted
  31. I'm very upset at myself
  32. Who is the "One Other Candidate"?
  33. I sacked the AF4C - Who will be next?
  34. AF4C has withdrawn from sponsoring the 2007 US Championship
  35. Mike Goodall has been hospitalized
  36. Jen Shahade will replace Dan Lucas as Editor
  37. 3 with one blow
  38. OTOH
  39. Bill Goichberg and the 2007 US Championship
  40. Susan Polgar's "Vision Statement"
  41. Hard Disk Data Recovery Expert
  42. Hard Disk Data Recovery Expert
  43. Goichberg, Polgar, Truong, Free Ads in Chess Life and the $39,000
  44. Response to Ethics Complaint by Herbert Rodney Vaughn
  45. Tanner and AF4C. Now Goichberg, Channing and SP next
  46. Michael Aigner on the US Championship
  47. Modern Joseki and Fuseki, Volume Two, went for sale on Amazon today
  48. Re: Home stretch - Kingston says *something*
  49. From the USCF Issues Forum, 14 January 2007
  50. Four More threads have been deleted by Mike Nolan
  51. Re: Home stretch - Kingston says *something*
  52. Joel Channing "Under the Table"
  53. Title to USCF land -- breaking news!
  54. Better Excuses for Joel Channing for the "Under the Table" Incident
  55. Questions about Joel Channing
  56. howard stern's birthday present (almost)
  57. A Serious Legal Issue Facing the USCF Forums
  58. Re: Chessville Vignettes
  59. Re: Home stretch - Kingston says *something*
  60. What does the USCF's "Internet Insurance" cover
  61. 2 face Beatriz Marinello is attacking me
  62. Paul Truong has edited my biography on Wikipedia
  63. Stephen Jones for USCF Executive Board
  64. I won't sign any code of conducts
  65. USCF Org.
  66. Larry Parr visits Sam Sloan's websites to learn about Pokémon
  67. ECO Code System Question
  68. Re: On Alekhine
  69. Matt - who is rgcp going to challenge?
  70. Susan Polgar was hospitalized but is OK
  71. Michael Khodarkovsky and Kasparov Chess Foundation makes the New York Times
  72. Chessville Vignettes - All
  73. Chesscafe Rools! Moscow Rules!
  74. New Slate Formed!
  75. I created a new poll for me to win
  76. Exclusive Executive Board Video discussing FIDE Membership
  77. Re: Chessville Vignettes -- Eisenhower
  78. New Format for Google Usenet?
  79. Marcus Roberts is a big fat chicken
  80. Petition for Rehearing of Decision on Ethics Complaint by Grant Perks against Sam Sloan
  81. WAIVER AND RESTATEMENT OF DECLARATION OF CONDITIONS, COVENANTS, RESTRICTIONS AND RESERVATIONS UPON CROSSVILLE INDUSTRIAL PARK PROPERTY
  82. Grant Perks Ethics Complaint against Sam Sloan
  83. Answer by Sam Sloan to Ethics Complaint by Grant Perks
  84. Decision of Ethics Committee on Complaint by Grant Perks
  85. Letter by Bill Goichberg Asking Counsel How to Get Rid of Sam Sloan
  86. I'll sue the USCF and all board members
  87. Counsel Responds to Bill's Question on How to Remove Sam Sloan as Director
  88. Below you will find Mike Matsler's response to Bill G.'s questions
  89. Joel Channing Also Asks Counsel How to Get Rid of Sam Sloan
  90. Joel Channing Also Asks Counsel How to Get Rid of Sam Sloan
  91. First Campaign Statement by Sam Sloan
  92. Sam Sloan, master fundraiser (cut & pasted from the USCF Issues Forum)
  93. Re: Chessville Vignettes
  94. Corus Public Prize and Draws
  95. Qui Bono, qui custodia morum?
  96. Problems in CJA
  97. Review of Chess Puzzles for the Casual Player, Vol. 1
  98. My felony conviction
  99. My felony convictions
  100. My felony convictions
  101. Kasparov Foundation's President caught lying to the NY Times
  102. return of the repressed
  103. My endorsement of Don Schultz and slate
  104. Sloan, Schultz, Goodall and Lux
  105. Chessdon: The FBI "Ten Most Wanted" List Should Be Discontinued Because It Makes Criminals Seem 'Cool'
  106. I am in Los Angeles for the Executive Board meeting.
  107. Larry Parr's father of the year
  108. FIDE Presidential Board Meeting Summary
  109. Chessville will Interview... 5+5
  110. The USCF lost $344,225 - Vote for Sloan, Schultz, Goodall and Lux
  111. interim financials 12/31/06
  112. I'm being blamed for losing $344,225
  113. Chess a Metaphor For Life
  114. Topalov, Short, Chessbase & Cheating
  115. Proof of the Existence of The Fake Sam Sloan
  116. Goichberg wants to move HQ from Crossville
  117. Crossville HQ should be shut down
  118. Billing the USCF
  119. RGC chess tournament
  120. Status of Qualifiers to the US Championship
  121. Topalov accused of cheating
  122. long tournament in north-central New Jersey
  123. USCF Issues Forum: "Sloan haters - Polgar worshippers"
  124. USCF Issues Forum: "New York Times"
  125. USCF Issues Forum: "February Board Meeting"
  126. USCF Issues Forum: "Questions for Mr. Bill Goichberg"
  127. USCF Issues Forum: "Five Sam Sloan Fabrications in a Single Post! (New record?)"
  128. A Terrible Confession I Must Make
  129. USCF Issues Forum: "To the USCF Executive Board"
  130. User-friendly USCF Issues Forum: "Personal Attacks and Divisive Leadership"
  131. I am the Father of Anna Nicole Smith's Baby
  132. a thought
  133. a thought
  134. weird happenings
  135. a mathematical theorum
  136. A guiding idea for life
  137. Sam Sloan draws an 8-year-old Girl
  138. Abnormal bloke?
  139. Deleted from uschess.org/forums by the Moderator
  140. Leroy Dubeck found me more support in Donna Alarie
  141. I am the Father of Anna Nicole Smith's Baby
  142. Donna Alarie supports Sam Sloan
  143. Another Cover-Up on uschess.org/forums
  144. Brock lies about Donna Alarie
  145. Jim Berry plans to buy the election by sponsoring the 2007 US Championship
  146. Bill Goichberg makes $50,000 deal with Jim Berry
  147. Safe Harbor against Deletion by the Moderator
  148. Sam Sloan for USCF Executive Board
  149. My slate launched heavy attacks against SP
  150. A man without principles
  151. Re: An article on David Ionovich Bronstein
  152. rgcp hitmen the road
  153. The Payment of $13,358.36 to Polgar
  154. Protected Candidates About Whom Criticism is Not Allowed
  155. Right foundations for chess progress
  156. Goichberg, Brady and the "Sam Sloan Award"
  157. Free Speech is not a Free Ride - USCF and *Responsible* Speech
  158. Disastrous Results of the Move to Crossville
  159. Excessive Moderation by the Moderator
  160. Big Bang Chess on my iMac
  161. The Life Of Jessie Gilbert
  162. On the Collapse of Negotiations with AF4C
  163. Bauer Fails Again! Bauer's Man, Tom Vilsack, has just dropped out of the race for US President
  164. Re: Is Marshall Attack drawish?
  165. Grant Perks is the "Anonymous Moderator" to USCF Forums
  166. Topalov loses after missing the sign from coach Danailov!
  167. Randy Bauer and the Finance Committee
  168. Susan Polgar and the $50,000
  169. Who is to Blame for the Failure of the AF4C Deal?
  170. Who Else is Paul Truong Targeting and What will he Do?
  171. The Joe Lux Program for Chess in the Schools
  172. Why is Sam Sloan critical of Susan Polgar?
  173. Deed to our land in Crossville available for download
  174. Susan Polgar violates USCF Trade Name
  175. Bill Goichberg and Joel Channing Advocate Using Life Membership Assets as Collateral
  176. Another Unauthorized Deal by Bill Hall with Susan Polgar
  177. New Deal Made between Don Schultz and Sam Sloan
  178. Donna Alarie, Beatriz Marinello, Don Schultz, Leroy Dubeck, Sam Sloan
  179. Its Your Move, tick tick tick to election time...
  180. Wikipedia criteria
  181. Re: rgc Tournament PGN
  182. Chess past-Life
  183. My new friend Donna Alarie
  184. "Participants" in the Susan Polgar All-Star Girl's Chess Team
  185. USCF faces cash crunch
  186. Dr. Korenman pointed out the fabrication by Mr. Sloan
  187. nuts
  188. nuts
  189. nuts
  190. nuts
  191. nuts
  192. nuts
  193. Chess players money spending habit
  194. Sam Sloan Life Magazine Question
  195. Board Member Randy Hough Proposes Sam Sloan US Chess Championship
  196. Why I voted "No" on the Stillwater Bid
  197. I'm very angry at Bill Goichberg
  198. A sincere apology from Tom Alciere!
  199. A very sincere apology from Tom Alciere!
  200. Throng-Niro-Contract has been posted
  201. Truong-Niro-Contract has been posted
  202. Text of the Truong-Niro 2003 Contract
  203. Board Responsibility Week Ends With A whimper
  204. chess lessons for terrorists
  205. Tanner Tournaments
  206. Political Meddle Awards Ceremony
  207. Joe Lux is going after me
  208. I want to fire Bill Hall
  209. Mr Phil Email helped GetClub Chess
  210. What Does Susan Really Want?
  211. I'm the center of the Universe
  212. Can Sam Sloan Win?
  213. Chessville Interviews 4 USCF Board Candidates
  214. Sam Loyd's Cyclopedia of 5,000 Puzzles Tricks & Conundrums with Answers
  215. USCF Membership Numbers
  216. Tanner Resignation and the Board Vote to Censure Sam Sloan
  217. Please feel sorry for me
  218. HITMEN [of rgcp] News
  219. Patron Entry Fees
  220. Joel Channing touched Beatriz Marinello
  221. Seattle Chess Foundation has new plan to improve its finances
  222. US Championship Patron entry fees
  223. Fake apology was posted
  224. USCF Forum Moderators Delete all criticism of "US Championship Patron entry fees"
  225. Is there not something Orwellian?
  226. How GetClub Chess game developed so Strong.
  227. MonRoi and the Problem of Cheaters
  228. Bill Goichberg is Out Of Control
  229. Kasparov makes a move on the Kremlin
  230. The Sam Sloan test for the US Championship
  231. I endorse this message
  232. check this out
  233. My little whores
  234. 4 Candidate-board members Interviewed
  235. Becerra beats Xiao Cheng to Qualify for the US Championship
  236. Beautiful mating net
  237. Chess Game further improved.
  238. Think About this: Polgar, Truong & Co. Contradict Themselves
  239. Goichberg Demands Changes to the Minutes of the Meeting in Los Angeles
  240. hitmen update
  241. Sam Sloan reported CCA and Goichberg to Leroy Dubeck
  242. Goichberg Stacks the USCF Forums with Pro-Goichberg Moderators
  243. A Posting Susan Polgar Allows on her Blogspot
  244. Vote for Don Schultz
  245. Vote for Don Schultz
  246. Re: Cheating accusations gone wild.
  247. Mr. Sloan calls Chessville Interviews 'totally invalid'
  248. Use of Discussion Groups for personal attacks
  249. Hal Bogner got $50,000 from Sam Sloan to redo the USCF website
  250. Sam Sloan gave sweet deals to his pal Hal Bogner