PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.politics (Chess Politics)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

  1. Kramnik wins!
  2. Anna Politkovskaya: Another Journalist Murdered
  3. Does Kramnik have a high IQ ?
  4. Can PARR or someone else find a game of mine?
  5. USCF has left me no choice but to sue them.
  6. Parting words to Topalov
  7. Re: Kramniks Final Elista Press Conference
  8. No Substitute For Hardwork
  9. King Krmnik the Dull
  10. Re: Topalov - Kramnik Rematch
  11. Insolence bring ruin
  12. What *exactly* is a USCF rating floor?
  13. Chess Club -- The Movie
  14. Nothing much to read on this board
  15. Re: Scintific American article on chess and intelligence
  16. USCF doesn't *need* to charge dues
  17. Re: Excellent 4-Part Documentary: Fischer v. Spassky 1972
  18. A funny Read
  19. Fire the Webmaster !!
  20. Re: Fernandez/Hanke Petition
  21. Queen Catherine of Braganza has been kicked out of Queens Borough Hall
  22. Re: Robert Honywood (1525-1576) and Mary A****er (1527-1620)
  23. [DNA] Jefferson-Hemings Issue, NGS Quarterly
  24. Re: Royal Family of Europe
  25. Was it beneath the personal dignity of Thomas Jefferson to consort with any black slave?
  26. The Slave Children of Thomas Jefferson
  27. Re: The Slave Children of Thomas Jefferson
  28. Re: The Slave Children of Thomas Jefferson
  29. Re: The Slave Children of Thomas Jefferson
  30. Re: Family Trees of Famous Americans, by Sam Sloan
  31. I have extensively revised my Graham and Sloan Family Tree.
  32. Exclusive Video of USCF Board Meeting
  33. LEGAL NOTICE: I just filed an employment discrimination complaint against USCF
  34. odd new USCF product
  35. FIDE always wins?
  36. Re: Ray v. USCF
  37. Re: gordy baybee on another posting binge
  38. Improve your chess in 7 days or less
  39. Re: Improve your chess in 7 days or less
  40. Re: Rip-off of Reinfeld? (was: Improve your chess in 7 days or less)
  41. The Cat in the Hat at World Open
  42. alt.binaries.chess
  43. Immortal Game: Book Review
  44. 8 year old Child Prodigy can't play in world chess championship because he is BLACK
  45. Kirsan Ilyunzhinov is a DRUG DEALER
  46. USCF Executive Committee Memer and convicted felon Sam Sloan illegally raises money
  47. your private info is not safe with USCF
  48. USCF going forward ...
  49. help with analysis
  50. I think that Ray Gordon has a good complaint
  51. NEW BOBBY FISCHER INTERVIEW!!
  52. Tom Klem?
  53. the real reason Jennifer Shade was hired
  54. The Kingston Files
  55. I'm suing Jennifer Shahade
  56. What is the best site for updates in regards to chess organizations?
  57. Marcus Roberts has no criminal record
  58. Larry, [email protected]
  59. Chess Etiquette - Part 1
  60. Marcus Roberts is gay
  61. Chess Self-Training guide
  62. why am I cheap?
  63. Global warming
  64. Global warming
  65. Chess Etiquette - Part 2
  66. free chess book for exchanging links
  67. Kooky Lawsuit Collector
  68. Elo on Fischer's conditions vs. Karpov
  69. A fair trade
  70. Chess Etiquette - Part 3
  71. Marcus Roberts is a saint
  72. Vote for CHANGE
  73. TMB for the Board!
  74. The bitch filed for a divorce
  75. Estimate the quantity of the wheat grains to put on the last square of the chessboard
  76. What can $20 buy?
  77. USCF Membership Numbers
  78. LEGAL: EEOC is processing my discrimination charge against USCF
  79. Age bias in USCF membership prices
  80. BOYCOTT AGE DISCRIMINATORY USCF PRICING!
  81. My Mom kicked me out
  82. The Demolition of the Illinois Chess Association
  83. Ethics, Shmethics
  84. Playing Scared
  85. Byrne leaves New York Times
  86. The Tanner Decision
  87. More MonRoi
  88. Radio Time in Russia
  89. WANTED: RUSSIAN TRANSLATOR and WEB DESIGNER
  90. Waste of time
  91. I am a big shot on the board
  92. I propose to ban all Muslims from chess
  93. 2,000 dollar reward - send a RACIST TO PRISION
  94. Former middle school chess champion arrested on felony gun charges
  95. Re: Arbiter Gijssen gives his side of the Kramnik forfeit
  96. U.S. Chess Championship - 2007 - Qualification Process
  97. RARE FIDELITY PHANTOM TALKING COMPUTER 6124 CHESS GAME ON EBAY
  98. Death to Kirsan Ilyunzhinov
  99. Achieving Your Chess Goals
  100. Death to FIDE President Kirsan Ilyuminzhiov
  101. Re: Kramnik Topalov. Dispute is going on ;)
  102. Kramnik draws Game one
  103. Re: SCF or USCF?
  104. Queen Catherine of Braganza has been kicked out of Queens Borough Hall
  105. letter to American High School Principals: re: Sam Sloan
  106. more about how FIDE President Kirsan Ilyunzhinov and his associates
  107. Decision in Ethics Complaint Against Robert Tanner
  108. Re: World champion???
  109. 2007 open chess tournament planned on St Kitts
  110. Marcus Roberts just incorpoated in Wyoming!
  111. Marcus writes to Kirsan
  112. let's see some money
  113. multimillionare in 10 years
  114. Drug Testing in the Asian Games
  115. Tim Just is the USCF registered agent
  116. I'm going after Goichberg next
  117. cold blooded murder
  118. against the day?
  119. USCF Membership Numbers
  120. US Chess Trust, a 501c3, refuses to take money from Marcus Roberts
  121. Did I pay the Bill?, News about Marcus Roberts chess association in Wyoming
  122. Behind the Robert Tanner Conspiracy
  123. Future Fide
  124. family history
  125. Help with Game Analysis
  126. After a decent interval....
  127. Wow
  128. a RACIST SPEAKS
  129. BILLHALL IS A RACIST PIG
  130. Ratings Manipulation: WSJ article Dec 5, 2006
  131. Sam Sloan censured by Executive Board
  132. Gay Chess Tournaments?
  133. news about the Wyoming Chess Assocaition
  134. news about the Wyoming Chess Assocaition
  135. Polgar: I WILL run for the 2007 USCF Executive Board
  136. Re: Byrne leaves New York Times
  137. Sloan on the Interzonals
  138. The Channing Four
  139. Chess Activity Levels, Adult and Scholastic
  140. ADHD Drug and Chess
  141. Jealously Guarded Secrets Used by Grand Masters to Win Nearly Every Game
  142. Cheat in OTB play
  143. Offices of Russian Opposition Searched
  144. wtd: chess clock recommendation
  145. these bastions of free expression
  146. Re: Educating Zed : Turing Machines
  147. Re: Question about Philip Innes AKA Phil Innes
  148. I'm ****ed at the bull dyke Marinello
  149. Five Questions for 2007 USCF Executive Board Candidates
  150. The Farm Book by Thomas Jefferson: A New Book by Sam Sloan
  151. (OT) Sam Sloan Getting in the Xmas Mood
  152. yet another Sloan lie
  153. Dirty Djordje.......when chessplayers go bad!
  154. Chess Politics Chess Heretics
  155. New play about Morphy
  156. Susan Polgar has never been involved in scholastic chess
  157. Re: "Rob"
  158. Randy Bauer and Mikhail Korenman are gay
  159. Kramnik & KGB
  160. Adult friends
  161. =Read the story about Tanner in the paper today
  162. I filed ethics charges against Joel Channing, Don Schultz and Bill Goichberg
  163. Five Questions for 2007 USCF Executive Board Candidates
  164. This bitch Donna Alarie wants to recall me
  165. How can I become a US chess professional ??
  166. Who (or what) is "Marcus Roberts"?
  167. The RGC Chess Challenge
  168. A recent Sloan post on the USCF Issues Forum
  169. Scallops on sale, sweet and yummy
  170. Udon Noodles
  171. Bulgaria's Topalov Faces Chess Ban for Linking Kramnik to KGB
  172. USCF still in the red
  173. State population estimates
  174. The God Delusion
  175. Happiness in Nolanland: Another Polgar Thread is Deleted.
  176. Sloan's use over?
  177. Why has Joel Channing demanded and received $822.19 and $165.40 in reimbursements?
  178. OMOV has failed!
  179. Zsuzsa and Me: The Whole Story
  180. Goichberg and me; The gay story
  181. Bill Brock and me; The BIG story
  182. NY Times needs a chess journalist
  183. Joel Channing is attacking me again
  184. A very big question.
  185. Re: very short games in game database
  186. Merry Christmas
  187. Big scandal revealed
  188. Pastor Haji Sam Sloan, Rabbi
  189. Outrageous Announcement of the US Champiobnship
  190. Goichberg MUST step down - Sam Sloan for President
  191. Goichberg, Channing and Hough must go
  192. The real Sam Sloan, please.
  193. The USCF must get rid of Goichberg and Erik Anderson
  194. Conduct endorsed by Larry Parr and Leroy Dubeck...?
  195. Conflict of interest - Bill Goichberg must resign immediately
  196. Dubeck & Marinello vs. Goichberg
  197. Goichberg is done politically
  198. Goichberg is lying again
  199. Dubeck, Sloan and Marinello will reign again
  200. Re: Another Botched Question
  201. help I can't logon to the USCF web site
  202. 26th Piloo Mody Memorial Open Chess Tournament
  203. Sam Sloan, a kidnapper
  204. (OT) Good Advice
  205. Marcus Roberts becomes Alternate USCF Delegate from Wyoming
  206. Wyoming Chess Assocaition, Inc. history
  207. radio ads in Crosssvilee, Tennessee
  208. "Kasparov makes Putin play defense"
  209. FIDE is such a BIG JOKE - FIDE houses WAR CRIMINALS
  210. the UTD (University of Texas at Dallas) Chess Club
  211. When .......?
  212. no more scholastic chess in Florida
  213. Current list of RGC tournament players
  214. I plan to take over the world
  215. There is Only One Man who can end the turmoil in Iraq
  216. who is the "fake" Sam Sloan??????????????????
  217. publicity for Sloan the faithful fiduciary
  218. an open letter to USCF President Bill Goichberg
  219. The best board
  220. Ben Finegold letter on the US Championship
  221. Possible Chicago Bid to Hold the 2007 US Championship
  222. My new book on Thomas Jefferson just came out
  223. From the USCF Issues Forum re the 2005 Martinovsky Memorial
  224. how to be a CHESS PROFESSIONAL
  225. AF4C out of 2007 US Championship
  226. Irony of Susan's Complaint
  227. The Mystery of the USCF Computer Taken by Miss P
  228. Susan Polgar, a THREAT to chidlren
  229. Marcus Roberts will sponsor the 2007 US Championship in Wyoming
  230. The deadline has passed
  231. not to worry; I have a copy of the thread through 2:37 p.m. Saturday
  232. Why is Shahade destroying the USCF website?
  233. Feuding parents in Gilbert AZ move battle off chess boards, and Robert Tanner is involved
  234. Feuding parents in Gilbert AZ move battle off chess boards, and Robert Tanner is involved
  235. help st kitts and Nevis!
  236. the problem with Bessel Kok
  237. Appointment By Grant Perks of Herbert Vaughn as Alternate Delegate for Ohio
  238. Why does Mike Nolan defend Polgar?
  239. Why does Mike Nolan keep showing up in the background
  240. Gerald Ford, The Greatest President Who Ever Lived
  241. juniper exams ?
  242. Impeach Bush for Closing the Post Office
  243. FIDE SPEAKS
  244. Don't worry, be Jerry... OR...
  245. Re: The Chess Bitch
  246. My friend Don Schultz is running for the board again
  247. reward for a freak
  248. USCF Rating the Olympiad
  249. Dirty stuff from Nolan, Vaughn and Brock
  250. Activity & Ratings for US players