PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.politics (Chess Politics)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

  1. How many active players are there?
  2. FIDE drug testing FACTS
  3. Glad Day
  4. New Fischer documentary
  5. Parr's new book is available
  6. Kosteniuk to appear in the May issue of Penthouse
  7. Kosteniuk in May Penthouse - Confirmed Story
  8. USCF Membership Numbers
  9. What the editor won't say
  10. Super-secret redesign report
  11. the Larry Evans problem
  12. WARNING: I am being impersonated in the chess groups
  13. Capablanca-Tarrasch, St. Petersburg 1914
  14. Penthouse hot pic released
  15. Re: Complaint to German Chess Federation against Ralf Callenberg
  16. Chess Life Writer's Guidelines
  17. Re: Complaint to German Chess Federation against Ralf Callenberg
  18. New Negro Chess Club
  19. No Black USCF Delegate at Large allowed!
  20. More misrespresentation at Chessvile
  21. Don't bother pollling readers
  22. 69 for Beginners needs to be revised
  23. Attack on rgcp
  24. No doubt about it
  25. Are black people welcome at Bill Goichberg's chess tournaments
  26. IS USCF Delegate Mike Nolan: A RACIST?
  27. Challenge to Randy Bauer by Ray Keene
  28. Re: Creighton Case: Petition in Opposition to Accounting filed by Creighton Sloan
  29. Re: Stop spamming the newsgroup
  30. Re: "How to Talk Dirty in Japanese and English" is published today
  31. Bobby Fischer Live Radio Interviews
  32. Everyone should move to US chess forum
  33. No black man is good enough to be a USCF DELEGATE AT LARGE
  34. FIDE Ethics Committee problem!
  35. Kasparov radio interview
  36. Re: Complaint to German Chess Federation against Ralf Callenberg
  37. Did the Polgar Training Program help the Woman's Olympiad Team?
  38. by laws for St Kitts and Nevis Chess Federation
  39. What you won't read in Chess Life
  40. I wanna be the FIDE delegate from SEALAND!
  41. Nickname for the St. Kitts National Team
  42. Re: Susan Polgar on TV Every Hour
  43. Marcus Roberts
  44. FIDE BID TO ALTER THE WORLD CHESS CHAMPIONSHIP CYCLE
  45. The People who created the USCF chess federation
  46. Re: Susan Polgar on TV Every Hour
  47. dear Black USCF member
  48. defamation of character
  49. Kasparov doesn't sound retired.
  50. Re: Sam goes to Foxwoods
  51. Does Marcus Roberts have a passport issued by St Kitts and Nevis?
  52. Ray hits a new internet rating peak
  53. Five Candidates Run for USCF Executive Board
  54. 2nd Annual RGCP Grudge Match
  55. Bauer responds to Keene's Challenge
  56. Adam's Mark???
  57. Controversy over whether the signed petitions should be posted online
  58. 2nd Annual RGCP Grudge Match to have a match purse of at least $2250!!!
  59. It was the best of times, the worst of times
  60. Evans says name the date!
  61. Innes vs Brennen - match conditions
  62. Deconstructing Bauer
  63. BILL HALL FOR DELEGATE AT LARGE
  64. You think a MENSA MODEL might work for chess?
  65. What is "Harris Direct"?
  66. standards of book reviewing - on taylor kingston
  67. when might we see the new magazine and web site?
  68. USChess Live
  69. Temporary shortfall?
  70. Jacob Aagaard -- too big for his britches?
  71. request denied
  72. Keene's questions
  73. Punishment for Larissa Yudina's killers to be mitigated?
  74. Re: Sam Sloan
  75. A Question for mike nolan
  76. Wolfgang Unzicker, 1925-2006
  77. Chess Chronicle in Spanish
  78. Chess Drawing Gallery: The connection between life and chess by renowned artist Justin Michael Jenkins
  79. Re: A Horrible, Monstrous Woman is Finally Dead
  80. The REAL problem with USCF!
  81. Re: Evans column cancelled
  82. KIRSAN DEMANDS USCF DRUG TESTING
  83. Minimum number of players
  84. uh, Phil?
  85. Anyone want to thank me for stopping the imposter?
  86. Winter on Keene & Kasparov, BCO
  87. Chessplayers are LEGALLY using computers in tournaments!
  88. Has anybody ever actually designed a House Shaped like a Rook?
  89. Ethics Complaint against IOC
  90. draft of ethics complaint to FIDE
  91. FIDE ASKED ME TO GET ILLEGAL VISAS FOR THE RUSSIAN MOB
  92. I PROMISE to use computer assistance in my next tournament
  93. Marcus Roberts is a homo
  94. West Denver area Sunday afternoon or evening chess:
  95. Ernie Schlich brings on Four Controversies
  96. Ernie Schlich brings on Four Controversies, part 2
  97. Ernie Schlich brings on Four Controversies, part 3
  98. Ernie Schlich directs National High School Championship in Milwaukee with 1424 players, April 21-23, 2006
  99. Re: I wish to become the Libertarian Party Candidate for Governor of New York State
  100. Keene helped crack the code
  101. Is gmail down ?
  102. Keene reviews Kingston (part 1)
  103. Jim Eade comes out in favor of Sam Sloan
  104. Re: I wish to become the Libertarian Party Candidate for Governor of New York State
  105. Jim Eade comes out in favor of Sam Sloan
  106. $am $loan for USCF Executive Board
  107. Why I'm voting for Sam
  108. Kirsan's needs to refund my money
  109. FIDE announced ID cards to ARREST SAM SLOAN for Bomb Threats
  110. Kingston replies to Keene
  111. BARBADOS AND VISA FRAUD
  112. Marcus Roberts is a psycho fraud
  113. Changing the USCF
  114. Chronos Chess Clocks
  115. USCF Membership Numbers
  116. Re: Sam Sloan - Jail?
  117. Keene confronts his critics
  118. Nigel Freeman is supporting Kirsan Ilyumzhinov
  119. Winter of Discontent
  120. No Offers?!?
  121. Puerto Rico Chess Federation
  122. FIDE PRESIDENT KIRSAN IILYUMZHIOV GIVES THE BACKSTAB
  123. KISAN IILYUMZHINOV, DOES HE HATE JEWS AND BLACKS?
  124. Does Larry think Sam is a liar?
  125. Fide Election
  126. All Quiet on Chess Life Front
  127. Larry Parr visits Sam Sloan's websites to learn about Pokémon (day 324 and counting)
  128. 20 Questions with Bessel Kok on the FIDE Election
  129. FIDE VETO POWER
  130. KIRSAN WANTS US PLAYERS TO TAKE DRUG TEST FOR US CHAMPIONSHIP AND US OPEN
  131. VICTORY
  132. Let's END DRUG TESTING and THROW FIDE OUT OF THE IOC
  133. Is Ray Gordon a secret identity for Bobby Fischer
  134. Something I Got in Email - Have Fun
  135. May Chess Life
  136. Why does the USCF not rate tournaments
  137. Why should I study endgames??
  138. capablanca and endgames
  139. Nimzowitsch burying the bishop
  140. Chess Retreat Photos
  141. Chess game improved twice Better now
  142. Same old crap
  143. Sam Sloan?
  144. Letter from Beatriz Marinello to my chess friends in the world
  145. A question for the FIDE Presdient
  146. Another death in the family
  147. Why do chess players act so strange?
  148. Keene on the USCF
  149. Get quality targeted links to your website in days
  150. Beatriz Marinello defects to the Other Side
  151. Burundi, Ghana and Ivory Coast are about to be expelled from FIDE
  152. Straw Poll: Should Larry Evans have been fired from CL?
  153. Questions about the US Delegation to FIDE Meetings
  154. Brock's True Confessions
  155. Another Amazing Statement by Beatriz Marinello
  156. Would anybody be willing to help finance my trip to Italy?
  157. Larry in bed with Kirsan?
  158. Check Out the Cab Driver Interviewed as an "Internet Expert"
  159. Beatriz supports the right party
  160. Marinello, representation, and blood on Fide's tracks
  161. Re: Proposed Addendum to Chinese Chess for Beginners: Please comment
  162. Jason Reba
  163. Letter from Beatriz Marinello on Kirsan website
  164. Why the USA Delegation is upset by the Defection of Beatriz
  165. MY OPEN LETTER ON FIDE ELECTION
  166. Open letter by Bessel Kok regarding proposal for Chess Unity
  167. Waiting for Hoffman
  168. Could USCF Steal The World Title Match?
  169. Straw Poll - Bedding for an Old Cow
  170. Best Sicilian to play
  171. This is really a rigged poll if it does not give you a chance to vote.
  172. Chess: Beginner level giving good competition.
  173. Is Evans poll down?
  174. Can Beatriz Marinello be trusted?
  175. Grudge Match?
  176. Why should I play chess???
  177. NOTICE: I am being impersonated on this group again
  178. Open letter on Fide Election, Bill Goichberg
  179. What's wrong with Marinello?
  180. Re: Chess must be banned!
  181. Response to Beatriz
  182. Letter by Beatriz Marinello to FIDE and to the Confederation of Chess for the Americas
  183. If Parr were editor....
  184. Da Vinci Code in chess
  185. open response to Beatriz marinello
  186. Rant about GM Keene
  187. Chess HQ Building
  188. FIDE elections
  189. Fide Election news
  190. Scandal at USCF NOT
  191. Washington State Scholastic Rating System
  192. Latest Distortions in Alekhine's Parrot
  193. Breaking Headline News - This just came in
  194. A complement to orthodox chess, by Mats Winther
  195. Re: I am annoyed by people using my research on Thomas Jefferson and Sally Hemings
  196. Should Bill Hall be fired over the latest Beatriz Marinello affair?
  197. Does Opening help the Chess Game play better?
  198. Why Wayne Praeder is wrong about Term Limits
  199. "Kirsan the Incredible", "a short book about the great man"
  200. Why FIDE discriminates against black people, is Kirsan Illyumzhinov a racist?
  201. Kasparov makes surpise chess conference in Greece
  202. Chess HQ Zoning Flap
  203. Newsgroup Censorship by Rob Mitchell
  204. Lost Tal Game Discovered
  205. Joel Channing reports on the Zoning Issue
  206. Conflict between Afghan Delegations to the World Chess Federation
  207. My Khowar English Dictionary is being reprinted
  208. I just faxed this to the FIDE Congress
  209. Did Kirsan bribe Beatriz Marinello?
  210. of Mr Louis Blair...
  211. Hugh Myers did it!
  212. How Bessel Kok could have won the FIDE Presidential Election
  213. Sam Sloan video on Google Video
  214. PREDICTION: NO RESPONSE FROM FIDE
  215. I refuse to take FIDE drug tests
  216. notification of FIDE
  217. notification of FIDE
  218. notification of FIDE
  219. Proof that Sloan is better than Shahade
  220. Another "Nearly an IM" discovered!
  221. Ilyumzhinov added Marinello to his team of crooks
  222. I post this from Kirsan's web site, and I ask the reader, do you believe that this is true?
  223. STATUS REPORT
  224. SUMMARY OF 2006 EXECUTIVE BOARD MEETING
  225. Marinello elected
  226. The trolls among us
  227. Copyrighting of chessgames/player right to publicity
  228. USCF Forum Censored
  229. Find OTB Chess players in your area.
  230. Two Tiered Membership in USCF
  231. Sloan's Thesis as to the Origin of English People
  232. chess illegal on St Kitts and Nevis
  233. D-Day Today in Turin, Italy
  234. Mike Nolan is in Turin !!!!
  235. Much awaited Chess Game Performance has arrived.
  236. the dictatorship works as we speak
  237. The Moscow Times: On the FIDE Election today
  238. FIDE Presidential Election
  239. 4 more years of Kirsan
  240. Re: Developing our next generation via Scholastics
  241. Re: Developing our next generation via Scholastics
  242. I will be purchasing the exclusive rights to a chessplayer's games.
  243. after Goichberg
  244. Reflections on the Defeat of Bessel Kok
  245. DIRTY POLITICAL TRICK
  246. June Chess Life
  247. What to do about drug testing?
  248. Another "great"