PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.politics (Chess Politics)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

  1. Karpov
  2. My Wikipedia Biography of Kamran Shirazi
  3. Re: The Absolutely 100% True Cross My Heart and Hope to Die True Story about the death of JFK
  4. Re: My Wikipedia Biography of Norman Tweed Whitaker
  5. Re: My Wikipedia Biography of Norman Tweed Whitaker
  6. Re: The Absolutely 100% True Cross My Heart and Hope to Die True Story about the death of JFK
  7. Re: Topalov "The Bulgarian Connection" by Andrew Zito
  8. Blitz Theory
  9. Kingston-Sloan Chess Challenge
  10. Re: USCF Crossville Tennessee Building Construction a Bad Investment by Andrew Zito October 29. 2005.
  11. ELO FIDE ONLINE!
  12. Re: USCF Crossville Tennessee Building Construction a Bad Investment by Andrew Zito October 29. 2005.
  13. Perhaps the best chess story of the year
  14. Anonymous Internet Haters Not So "Objective" (see article)
  15. Re: Motions to dismiss....denied.
  16. Karpov defeats Polgar with 1. g4 !!
  17. Where you can play chess online!!!
  18. Big Buddha in Elista
  19. Re: Libertarian Party of New York Wikipedia article
  20. Re: LIBERALS ARE ALWAYS FUN TO LAUGH AT ==> Let Us Set the Record Straight
  21. Re: Let Us Set the Record Straight
  22. Another closed session
  23. Polgar and Chessbase chess stories from Lindsborg
  24. Jennifer Shahade is much better than Ray Gordon
  25. Ray Gordon is a loser
  26. Jennifer Shahade is the best according to Ray Gordon
  27. Ray Gordon is cyberstalking Jennifer Shahade
  28. Re: Sam Sloan's US History for Wikipedia
  29. Ray Gordon surrenders to Jennifer Shahade
  30. Chess Chronicle: Topalov is the KING
  31. Complaint about my wife - She ignores me every day
  32. My Wikipedia Biography of Michael Valvo
  33. My Wikipedia Biography of Barry Popik
  34. World Team championship
  35. Nakamura's complaint justified?
  36. I love Judge Kristin Booth Glen !!!
  37. Will Smith will lead in New Hollywood Chess Movie
  38. Breaking News! Sam Sloan is the new Editor of Chess Life
  39. Breaking News! Ray Gordon will challenge Sam Sloan to a bullet match!
  40. Re: Banned by Belinda, I cannot work in the Bronx Board of Elections
  41. Re: Banned by Belinda, I cannot work in the Bronx Board of Elections
  42. Re: Vote Totals for Libertarian Candidates in NYC 2005
  43. The best chess advice ever (from Vinny Livermore)
  44. How Do I Clear All These Useless Threads?
  45. Online Chess Program now plays better moves.
  46. My Wikipedia Biography of Bernard Zuckerman
  47. Sloan has an obsession with Ray Gordon
  48. The end of chess
  49. Now, Even the Beginner Level plays better than me.
  50. Re: Taylor Kingston's Odd Insistence and Ultimate Irrelevance.
  51. Test, Evaluate and Improve Your Chess for free
  52. Topalov officially refused the offer to play vs. Kramnik!
  53. Parr challenges Blair
  54. BAP
  55. FIDE Elections
  56. Could USCF learn something from MENSA?
  57. Re: GM Igor Ivanov, 1947-2005
  58. Re: Copyright of Video of Public Performance?
  59. I need money fast - Please help
  60. My Wikipedia Biography of Charles Weldon
  61. Breaking News!
  62. Three major improvements done to Chess Game.
  63. How many USCF affiliated Chess Clubs are there in the USA?
  64. USCF should build Mensa district in Cross-to-bear
  65. USCF Website Hijacked?
  66. Letter from John Hilbert to Sam Sloan
  67. Now Chess Game plays four Variations to beat opponent
  68. European Rapid Chess Championship
  69. im howell banned ?
  70. Re: Affidavit on Appeal: Re. Douglas S. Wong
  71. Will US ever pardon Bobby Fischer?
  72. Thanksgiving in Malaysia
  73. JOIN ACTIVE CHESS GROUP
  74. GM Igor Ivano & the Chess Chronicle
  75. many good sites here
  76. Now, Advanced Chess Levels available to play for free. (Ratings ???)
  77. My modifications of the biography of Lisa Lane
  78. The Sam Sloan X-Rated TV Show
  79. My boy Ray Gordon
  80. Re: Affidavit on Appeal: Re. Douglas S. Wong
  81. Graphic flow chart interpretation of Chess politics
  82. Re: Origami Show on TV and the Internet
  83. Re: The Sam Sloan TV Show
  84. Gotta Kamsky
  85. I'm a prick and I can't help it
  86. Why does Ray Gordon hate me so much?
  87. Chess Players Kicked Out Of Mall
  88. Re: Origami Show on TV and the Internet
  89. I'm sorry
  90. Re: Books and DVDs by Sam Sloan
  91. USCF Membership Numbers
  92. US Champion Hikaru Nakamura has joined as an Editor
  93. Breaking News
  94. Re: Chess Bitch
  95. Re: (OT): Can You Trust Wikipedia?
  96. Wikipedia Biography of Tom Dorsch
  97. Wikipedia biography of Mike Goodall
  98. Dullsville
  99. Spassky book
  100. Re: (OT): Can You Trust Wikipedia?
  101. Presidency of Fide (Interview) (PR)
  102. Goichberg to run as FIDE deputy to Karpov
  103. Mandatory Xmas
  104. Tom Dorsch Wikipedia Controversy
  105. Larry Parr biography on Wikipedia
  106. I support birth control
  107. Who's the biggest jackass in US Chess?
  108. List of People suspected of being the Fake Sam Sloan
  109. law?
  110. Law
  111. Larry Parr a WCN very close Friend
  112. NEW Chess Site
  113. Sam Sloan's Wikipedia biography of Leroy Dubeck
  114. Sam Sloan Definitive Wikipedia Biography of James Eade
  115. Wikipedia Biography of Eric Schiller
  116. Definitive NASCAR (was BAP)
  117. Finally let membership lapse...bye bye USCF
  118. Dlugy Acquitted
  119. Wikipedia Biography of David Goodman
  120. Winter Solstice and chess
  121. Winter Solstice and chess
  122. Winter Solstice and chess
  123. Wikipedia Profile for Sam Sloan
  124. Accurate Wikipedia Profile for Sam Sloan
  125. Re: Biography of Jon Tisdall by Sam Sloan
  126. Re: The Sam Sloan TV Show
  127. List of Authors Banned or Blacklisted by USCF Sales
  128. The biggest nut in chess
  129. Kasparov and Dvoretsky are blacklisted by Chess Cafe
  130. USCF Sales will start to carry Sam Sloan's books
  131. I'm for hired
  132. Why are the Hardinge-Simpole titles priced the way they are?
  133. Eric Schiller is a much better author than Kasparov
  134. Eric Schiller is a much better author than Kasparov
  135. Who thinks I should stop writting crap on Wikipedia?
  136. New CL Editor
  137. Professional Chess Players Health Fund
  138. Could USCF please do this?
  139. Carol Jarecki biography by Sam Sloan
  140. Happy Kwanzaa to all my brothers and sisters
  141. Biography of Al Horowitz by Sam Sloan
  142. Wikipedia biography of Denis Barry
  143. Biography of Al Lawrence by Sam Sloan
  144. Merry Christmas - Free Download
  145. Biography of Frank Brady
  146. My new year resolution
  147. Spam free chess politics group created
  148. Where are they now?
  149. Stan Booz is number one !!!
  150. Stan Booz is number one !!!
  151. Stan Booz is number one
  152. Stan Booz is number one
  153. How Goes It In Crossville?
  154. Hanon Russell Biography by Sam Sloan
  155. Ray Gordon is the biggest jackass
  156. Chessville and ChessCafe Corruption
  157. I should be banned from Wikipedia
  158. Re: The Sam Sloan TV Show
  159. Re: Topalov accused of Cheating to Win World Chess Championship
  160. Biography of Ron Henley by Sam Sloan
  161. Was Zurab in a Fight in Georgian Parliament
  162. Re: Topalov accused of Cheating to Win World Chess Championship
  163. Checking Kingston's claim
  164. Re: Book sales, Schiller, and USCF
  165. Re: Book sales, Schiller, and USCF
  166. What to do about Ray Gordon?
  167. Tom Dorsch Biography on Wikipedia has been deleted
  168. Sam Sloan and Ray Gordon
  169. Challenge to Sam Sloan
  170. Petition for a rehearing from order dismissing appeal
  171. Order to Show Cause to Hold TLC in Contempt
  172. Sloan vs. Rudiano, Republican Party, 04 Civ. 2791, Proposed Order to Show Cause
  173. Memorandum of Law of the USCF dated April 28, 2005
  174. USCF Cross-Motion to Dismiss
  175. Affidavit of Leroy Dubeck in Opposition to Sloan
  176. Childish behavior
  177. Happy New Year to Ray Gordon
  178. Breaking News! Get it here first!
  179. Sam Sloan's Big Secrets
  180. USCF scandals
  181. currant chess politics
  182. If you have access to your own email account.....
  183. Re: Complaint to the Bar against Manhattan Deputy Borough President
  184. Chess Poems
  185. Kingpin
  186. I told you so
  187. Fischer Random chess does not have to be entirely random . . .
  188. Breaking News: Bobby Fischer will play a Fischer Random Match
  189. The Challenge to Liarry Parr
  190. FIDE membership question
  191. FIDE membership question
  192. I am liberated from chess
  193. cool site for scrabble players
  194. Goichberg's ChessCafe Report
  195. What a *&^#@ bitch!
  196. life support
  197. making money
  198. Scandal
  199. Re: The Sam Sloan TV Show
  200. Great endgame
  201. A Chess Riddle
  202. The Challlenge to Larry Parr
  203. Bill Goichberg's Conflict of Interest (CCA/USCF)
  204. Jen Shahade: CHESS BITCH (appropriate title)
  205. Why Larry Parr is wrong re: ChessCafe
  206. Open Message to Joel Channing
  207. Phil Innes, Prosecuting Barrister
  208. Yet another $10,000 Challenge to Liarry Parr
  209. USCF Server repaired
  210. Larry Parr Should Rejoin USCF - Discuss Amongst Yourselves
  211. The New Chess Life Should . . . - Discuss Amongst Yourselves
  212. If USCF Were a Country It Would . . . . Discuss Amongst Yourselves.
  213. Chess Riddle #2
  214. GET PAID TO PLAY GAMES
  215. Why should anyone???....discuss amongst yourselves
  216. Chess Riddle #3
  217. Chess Riddle #4
  218. Chess Life question
  219. Re: Joseph Dobrian elected Chairman of Manhattan Libertarian Party
  220. Okay I have an idea for REAL revenue generation
  221. Plagiarism
  222. Re: False Statement Regarding Michael Badnarik
  223. I may not BE a champion, but I train like one
  224. Chess Riddle #5
  225. Sam Sloan Is The Biggest Asshole . . . Discuss Amongst Yourselves
  226. Corus round 9 and 10 ... discuss amongst yourselves
  227. Can Joel Channing make a difference?...discuss amongst yourselves
  228. Greg Shahade resigns
  229. President Bush Exposed - George W.Bush Talks Straight ? (Must SEE + HEARSPEECH)
  230. Who would win? Which one will lose?
  231. Games Chess CDs 2006-, and Boris Continuum Complete v4.0 , SideFX Houdini Master v8.0.474(Win/Linux), CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X3 v13.0, Adobe After Effects 7.0 PRO, Premiere Pro 2.0, Encore DVD v2.0, Audition v2.0, other 2006-Jan-25-to-2005-Aug-20 n
  232. winter vs keene
  233. identitiy theft
  234. Mensa Model For MASS TRANSIT!!
  235. Uses of The 4th Dimension (The HUMAN RACE has a new Discovery!)
  236. Kreiman - US Chess Championship Controversy
  237. What it takes to become a Grandmaster
  238. Playing Chess POLITICS is GREAT for...
  239. Chess points to ponder
  240. NOTICE: I am being impersonated in this group
  241. Get Rich
  242. Shahade issue
  243. CHAIN-LETTER..Its LEGAL..$6 will make you A TON OF CASH ! ! !
  244. Sports Desk
  245. Skill games for money and free $6 to start
  246. USCF is a money train for the connected
  247. Which relative of a USCF employee is in ORGANIZED CRIME?
  248. USCF Board STILL has Fischer Envy
  249. USCF Membership Numbers
  250. Another chess coach/'Master"/teacher gets caught with a kid