PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.politics (Chess Politics)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

  1. Re: I think we have a problem here
  2. CHess Politic's Tennessee Style?
  3. Hey! I voted too!
  4. Re: The Sam Sloan TV Show
  5. Re: Bogus Financial Figures in May Chess Life
  6. Not Talkin' Drugs
  7. Natrol fined $250,000: misleading advertising, excess lead in product
  8. The age myth in chess has been SHATTERED!!
  9. Natrol brainSpeed
  10. NEW BALLOTS!!
  11. Interservice (Military) Chess Website
  12. I am OFFICIALLY declaring war on age bias in chess!
  13. Under 2000? On my HOME COURT? HA!!
  14. America is TOO CHEAP to produce a world chess championship
  15. Does George John Really Exist?
  16. Re: Does George John Really Exist?
  17. Larry Parr visits Sam Sloan's websites to learn about Pokémon
  18. Re: New York High School Go Championship June 25, 2005
  19. Politickal Hack Gets Pregnant!
  20. EF Discounts for Military
  21. Taylor Kingston vs. Sam Sloan: FACE TO FACE
  22. You forgot to take your Natrol
  23. I want to kick in $500 for the 1st Annual RGCP Invitational Grudge Match!
  24. The RAY GORDON BARRIER has been BROKEN in chess!
  25. Re: Grudge match: Sloan vs. Kingston or Sloan vs. Bauer.
  26. Re: Salamalaikum from kalash velley Chitral
  27. Yet another wager for Sam Sloan
  28. Re: Grudge match: Sloan vs. Kingston or Sloan vs. Bauer.
  29. Re: Grudge match: Sloan vs. Kingston or Sloan vs. Bauer.
  30. Re: Grudge match: Sloan vs. Kingston or Sloan vs. Bauer.
  31. Re: I think we have a problem here
  32. Are these Sloan games?
  33. Chess Chronicle
  34. Bill Brack's Daughters Want Help!
  35. Schultz backs "Brain Pill" deal, says Booz
  36. Another whopper by Booz
  37. More excuses from the Dream Team Campaign Manager
  38. BAJADA DE LA VIRGEN - ROUND 9
  39. Re: Grudge match: Sloan vs. Kingston or Sloan vs. Bauer.
  40. Don Schultz and the USCF Election Ballot Fiasco
  41. a modest proposal
  42. Am I hopeless? Is it to late for me, age wise?
  43. Grudge Match - Sloan vs. Brock: Need $200, an arbiter, & Sloan to agree on date
  44. $800 already pledged for Sloan vs. Brock Grudge Match! Need $200 more!
  45. $800 already pledged for Sloan vs. Brock Grudge Match! Need $200 more!
  46. BAJADA DE LA VIRGEN - FINAL STANDINGS
  47. Re: Brock and Polemon
  48. Re: Brock and Pokemon
  49. Sam Sloan!
  50. Re: Grudge match: Sloan vs. Kingston or Sloan vs. Bauer.
  51. Sloan has less than eight hours to name the weekend
  52. Vysokosov
  53. Sloan has less than five hours to name the weekend
  54. SAM: PICK A WEEKEND!!!! June 25/26 or July 2/3?
  55. need an answer on the revised terms!
  56. Re: Grudge match -- use the Net
  57. Re: Grudge match: Sloan vs. Kingston or Sloan vs. Bauer.
  58. Again needing $200 (or $370) in sponsorship for the Grudge Match!
  59. Calling Chicago-based RGCP'ers! Need an arbiter for the 1st Annual RGCP Grudge Match (June 26)
  60. Revised Terms - 1st Annual RGCP Grudge Match
  61. WIN A FREE TRIP TO SUNNY LAS VEGAS!
  62. Grudge Match Hints, Advice, and General Kibitzing thread
  63. Jerry Bibuld ??
  64. Classic Collections of Chess Pieces in USA
  65. Bishops are better than knights
  66. Re: Gay Chess Federation
  67. hi chessdon...
  68. Re: Sam Sloan's Chess Peak
  69. Polish Chess Federation
  70. Re: Gay Chess Federation
  71. Re: African-American Chess Hall of Fame
  72. the conduct of a candidate for the USCF Board
  73. Jezebel - A Southern Belle for Chessdon?
  74. Re: African-American Chess Hall of Fame
  75. Pig-wrestling in Chicago
  76. What is Parr's rating? (was: Pig-wrestling in Chicago)
  77. Polgar DVD
  78. off-topic CB question
  79. Re: Grudge match: Sloan vs. Kingston or Sloan vs. Bauer.
  80. Famous Masters I Beat When They Were Kids
  81. PHILIP BARTLETT IS A KIND AND GENEROUS MAN
  82. Philip Bartlett
  83. Expanding the USCF Tournament Archives
  84. New MMORPG Auction Site
  85. Database?
  86. What, no new scandal?
  87. from Cleon Jones to Ricky Williams
  88. bellsouth.net postings
  89. "Personally, I like girls"
  90. U.S. Junior and Cadet Championships
  91. Re: Gay Chess Federation
  92. today's mail
  93. USCF Executive Board Ballot Update
  94. "USA TODAY" - 06-22-05 (Ken Rogoff in the news again)
  95. ChessDon Uncovered!
  96. 10th Anniversary of RGCP
  97. Following the 1st Annual RGCP Grudge Match on ICC! (Sunday, June 26)
  98. Examples of Sloan's eloquence
  99. CHESS MASTERMINDS 07/10/05
  100. belated article on former USCF President Maxim Dlugy's legal case in Russia
  101. Chess Chronicle, Vol 1, Issue 01, 24th June 2005
  102. How much money did USCF lose while Schultz was President and Goichberg Vice President
  103. Re: European Individual Championship (men) --Affter Round 7
  104. Current Tally of Kortchnoi Tournament Victories??
  105. US Junior Invitational Crosstable
  106. Unrated Player Wins the 2005 US Junior Open
  107. 2005 US Cadet Ch. Crosstable
  108. Booz ducks lie detector
  109. FIRST ANNUAL RGCP GRUDGE MATCH IS TODAY - SUNDAY, JUNE 26, 2005 (details inside)
  110. Schultz Resignation Proposal
  111. Brock wins Game 1 of RGCP Grudge Match
  112. Who is Jerzy64?????
  113. Sloan Wins Game 2 of the 2005 RGCP Grudge Match
  114. Sloan wins the match!
  115. Some reflections on the Grudge Match
  116. Thanks for some very interesting chess! (re: 1st Annual RGCP Grudge Match)
  117. Score of Game 3 of RGCP Grudge Match
  118. Next RGCP Grudge Match....
  119. Life is funny....
  120. Complete Game Scores and ICC chat/kibitz logfiles from 1st Annual RGCP Grudge Match
  121. How is GOICHBERG preventing CHEATING at the World Open?
  122. The $1 Billion Chess Cheater -- A Masked Bishop Adventure
  123. Question for Sloan: Was Parr Right?
  124. Honest Money Fast $200,000+
  125. Announcing a BOYCOTT of USCF
  126. Re: Disturbing Fake "Sam Sloan" postings
  127. New RGCP Posters Website
  128. Parr's election analysis
  129. Re: Disturbing Fake "Sam Sloan" postings
  130. My apologies to Gordon Roy Parker (a full recanting)
  131. Re: Disturbing Fake "Sam Sloan" postings
  132. Sam Sloan will win a spot on the EB
  133. Scholastic chess organizer bigoted against disabled?
  134. Fine, I'm filing civil rights/ADA complaints
  135. Re: When is Parr's Next Book Coming Out?
  136. My last post to RGCP
  137. Re: Disturbing Fake "Sam Sloan" postings
  138. Goichberg's Performance as Executive Director, Part 1
  139. election
  140. Re: Grudge match: Sloan vs. Kingston
  141. Fat Dyke Destroys USCF
  142. I don't understand the necessity for all the cross posting?
  143. A really good chess book...
  144. WWLD?
  145. WWLD?
  146. MESSAGE TO USCF MEMBERS
  147. Kasparov is no politician
  148. Second half of interview with Andras Adorjan published this Sunday at Chessville
  149. Did someone accept gratis?
  150. Goichberg's Performance as Executive Director, Part 2
  151. My Trusty Damiano's Defense Fails
  152. Forgive and forget- Natroly?
  153. Goichberg's Performance as Executive Director, Part 3
  154. It's a matter of trust
  155. Damiano Revisited
  156. Poisoned Water at the Whirled Open -- A Masked Bishop Adventure
  157. Ballot question
  158. Re: Does Sam Sloan Really Exist?
  159. I voted
  160. Sam's Games from the World Open
  161. Spammy's Evil Twin?
  162. Some things never change
  163. Goichberg's Performance as Executive Director, Part 4
  164. idle chit-chat
  165. Nick Lowe
  166. London under attack
  167. Money for old rope
  168. girls-only chess tournaments
  169. the old rope troll spam post
  170. Re: I call upon the Executive Board to expel and ban Beatriz Marinello from the United States Chess Federation TODAY!
  171. The 2nd issue of the "Chess Chronicle"
  172. Goran, this is a POLITICS newsgroup, too.
  173. Re: I call upon the Executive Board to expel and ban Beatriz Marinello from the United States Chess Federation TODAY!
  174. RESPONSIBILITY
  175. Kasparov new FIDE-President ?
  176. Karpov new FIDE-President ?
  177. Goichberg as loser
  178. Bill Hall gracious and engaging
  179. The Problem with the Natrol Deal
  180. Goichberg conflict of interest thing
  181. More "Brain Speed"
  182. Fear in the USCF (and Chess marketplace)
  183. [OT] Srebrenica massacre 10th anniversary
  184. Are the USCF Ballots Protected from Forgery?
  185. Re: I call upon the Executive Board to expel and ban Beatriz Marinello from the United States Chess Federation TODAY!
  186. Re: I call upon the Executive Board to expel and ban Beatriz Marinello from the United States Chess Federation TODAY!
  187. Re: I call upon the Executive Board to expel and ban Beatriz Marinello from the United States Chess Federation TODAY!
  188. Who Speaks for Gay Men in USCF?
  189. Possible Cheating at the HB Global?
  190. Where is Bill Brock?
  191. Happy ending
  192. A Chance to Play Anand!
  193. Why to vote for the Chess Success Team: Bauer, John, Shaugnessy and Shutt
  194. Vegas Chess Tournament
  195. EU models its governance after the USCF
  196. Secret talks to return land
  197. Chess Masterminds JULY, 2005 11 AM CDT
  198. question on rating floors
  199. Chinatown
  200. Chess for success - NOT
  201. Why the US Chess Success Team Can Achieve Continued Success In the Future
  202. Vote for the Chess Success Team NOT
  203. Randy Bauer for President
  204. The horrible blunder by Schultz
  205. Polygraph grudge match
  206. Tim Taylor Revisted
  207. Tim Taylor responds to Sam Sloan
  208. Neil Brennan is a ............
  209. More Nonsense from Alekhine's Parrot
  210. Vote for the dream team - NOT
  211. Zsuzsa Polgar is on the Cover of Parade Magazine for July 17, 2005
  212. Re: New Address for Sam Sloan
  213. Re: New Address for Sam Sloan
  214. Success Team Skipping Town?
  215. CHESS MASTERMINDS SITE ACTIVATION
  216. 2005 USCF Delegates Call
  217. Shame on the politicians
  218. Unorthodox Chess From an Odd Mind
  219. USCF Executive Board Recall ADM 05-24
  220. SAM SLOAN WINS!
  221. Executive Board election results
  222. Re: CHESS MASTERMINDS WEBSITE ACTIVATION
  223. Free adult personals services!
  224. Election Results?
  225. The London bombs
  226. USCF Elections: Region 4: NC, SC, FL and GA, Complete Results
  227. USCF Elections: New England Complete Results
  228. Goichberg Slate is sweeping election
  229. USCF Elections: Sloan beats Success Team in Virgin Islands
  230. USCF Elections: New York, New Jersey Complete Results
  231. USCF Elections: Region 3: PA, DC, MD, Del, VA, WVa Complete Results
  232. John Humiliates Sloan in Texas
  233. New USCF Board will not build new building in Crossville
  234. Executive Board election, final results
  235. USCF Elections: Region 5: OH, MI, IN and KY Complete Results
  236. USCF Elections: North-Central Region: MN, WI, ND and SD Complete Results
  237. USCF Elections: Midwest Region: IL, MO, IA and NE Complete Results
  238. USCF Elections: Mid-South Region: TN, LA, AL, AR and MS Complete Results
  239. USCF Elections: Region 9, Mountains/Plains (CO, KS, UT, WY) Results
  240. USCF Elections: Pacific Region: CA, AZ, NV and HI Complete Results
  241. USCF Elections: Northwest Region: WA, OR, ID, MT and AK Results
  242. What's Next for Chess HQ?
  243. Harry Potter Wins USCF Election
  244. Lord Voldemort Lost USCF Election
  245. Accounting Firm Natrol Counts USCF Votes
  246. Arthur Andersen Provides Brain Pill for Counting USCF Votes
  247. USCF Board Measures IQ with ELO
  248. USCF Treasurer Uses Fritz for Balancing the Books
  249. USCF Builds Temple for Worshipping Brain Pill Sponsors
  250. Dissent Prefers Temple for Practicing Witchcraft