PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.politics (Chess Politics)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

  1. Re: The Judge has Signed my Order to Show Cause
  2. 13th World Championship
  3. Kasparov Comments On His Attack
  4. USCF Executive Board - Vote For CHANNING !!
  5. Fischer versus Women
  6. Complete Fischer game collection
  7. Turing Test for rgcp
  8. Rating + all the rest
  9. American Chess Quarterly on sale on Ebay!
  10. What is with all these new "Deans" of chess?
  11. BOBBY VS. GARRY: WHO IS NO. 1?
  12. Re: Order to Show Cause and Affidavit in Support Have Been Posted
  13. Some Nice Old Chess Software !
  14. Fischer vs Spassky Chess World Championship 1972 on Ebay
  15. Brain Power Drugs & Susan Polgar
  16. Beatriz Marinello Chess Federation, the BMCF
  17. Kasparov isn't playing politics as well as he plays chess
  18. Parr hits, runs, errs
  19. TIME Article - Did Chess Make Fischer Crazy ??
  20. Did Chess Make Him Crazy? ( Charles Krauthamer )
  21. Boris Gelfand Interview
  22. British Chess Law Changes
  23. Sloan A Liar??
  24. How can a 2000-rated player STILL SUCK?
  25. Scholastic chess numbers
  26. Why does Beatriz Marinello have a rating floor of 2200?
  27. FROM BEATRIZ MARINELLO, USCF PRESIDENT
  28. FROM BEATRIZ MARINELLO, USCF PRESIDENT
  29. FROM BEATRIZ MARINELLO, USCF PRESIDENT
  30. Bauer vs. Sloan
  31. A Challenge to Parr
  32. Chess played with real people as pieces
  33. Unprecedented CONFLICT OF INTEREST!!!
  34. Re: Innocent Arab bride's plight
  35. Are any of the candidates allowed to use the USCF mailing list for campaigning?
  36. Anyone care for a game chess?
  37. I just kicked the **** out of Crafty (2600 strength)
  38. CFC Editor Wanted
  39. Convicted Felon Sam Sloan on McCutcheon
  40. Re: Nakamura Attack
  41. Would you accept to be the next Master of the World
  42. Gorbachev vs Karpov
  43. Re: Nakamura Attack
  44. rec.games.go
  45. Re: Benko Gambit
  46. o/t Hitler's Suicide - Will ChessBase Apologize For Germany's Sins??
  47. Re: Benko Gambit
  48. Affidavit of Beatriz Marinello dated April 28, 2005
  49. Affidavit of Glenn Petersen, who spelled his own name wrong
  50. Browne bribed?
  51. Affidavit of Tim Hanke in Knox County, Maine
  52. Affidavit of Grant Perks, notorized by Harry Sabine
  53. Re: Nakamura Attack
  54. Affidavit of Randall L. Bauer
  55. Affidavit of Elizabeth Shaughnessy
  56. Affirmation of Michael J. Matsler, dated April 28, 2005
  57. Interesting Chess In Prison Article
  58. Memorandum of Law of the USCF dated April 28, 2005
  59. Re: Nakamura Attack
  60. Browne bribed?
  61. Sloan Glaring Conflict of Interest
  62. Questions for the Candidates
  63. Sam Sloan just doesn't understand
  64. Re: Benko Himself Replies on the Benko Gambit
  65. IM Howell Punches Out Tourney Director !!
  66. Is Wick Deer fit to serve?
  67. Re: Benko Gambit
  68. Benko on Sloan on the Benko Gambit
  69. What are the degree of difficulty of chess ratings
  70. USCF Election RIGGED
  71. rec.games.go
  72. Re: Nakamura Attack
  73. Marinello Case: Reply Affidavit to Order to Show Cause
  74. Re: Hydra vs Adams , Who Won ???
  75. COURT DECISION - Milov v. FIDE
  76. Chess Ratings: Deep Blue 3000....
  77. Re: Choices
  78. Re: Benko Gambit
  79. ( o/t ) HITLER'S NURSE - Speaks After 60 Year Silence !!
  80. Does size matter?
  81. rec.games.go
  82. Re: Nakamura Attack - Andy Soltis Comments !!
  83. checkmate.us
  84. Gays Have Taken Over USCF
  85. Selfless Volunteers
  86. Misuse of Chess Life for Political Purposes
  87. Mike Nolan, please?
  88. Re: Gays Have Taken Over USCF
  89. ChessBase USA
  90. Parr's election analysis
  91. Unjust penalty for chess mistake
  92. Re: A nice game of chess.
  93. rec.games.go
  94. Sit-n-Go No-Limit Texas Hold'em Google Group
  95. Catch me up...
  96. Re: A nice game of chess.
  97. Important Decisions
  98. Candidate Disclosure Board of Delegates Motion
  99. Deafening Silence
  100. typos in May 2005 Chess Life
  101. USCF should be ashamed
  102. USCF Management Should Be Ashamed
  103. Another confidential emal published!
  104. Any Candidates Favoring the Mensa Model?
  105. Elson and Steinitz: NoMoreChess' disasterbase flames out again....
  106. Can a USCF Executive Board Member be an Employee?
  107. The Mensa Model for Chess
  108. rec.games.go
  109. High IQ Mensa Idiots why are they stupid and useless and only good at solving childish tests
  110. Sloan's repertoire of misconceptions
  111. The LEAKY Campaign of Sam Sloan
  112. Mensa Model for Chess .. One Benefit Among Many
  113. Mensa Model for Chess .. One Benefit Among Many
  114. IRS Criminal Investigations?
  115. News not fit to print
  116. Objectionable Article in May Chess Life
  117. Chess Master/Teacher/Mensa member - now arrested
  118. Another chess coach arrested
  119. GM Ashley a guest on chess.fm show this week
  120. Impressive Membership Growth Category
  121. What Deep Blue showed was that chess is not a game of true intelligence
  122. Fellow Game Enthusiast, Check it Out!
  123. Religi-Bumpkin Quits Post
  124. MTel Masters - Cat 20, Sophia 11-22 May
  125. USCF Elections
  126. Tim Taylor's wife, Barbara Taylor
  127. Liven it up, guys
  128. Where is Detroit Chess' USCF figures?
  129. Happy Birthday!
  130. Allen Troy passed away
  131. New Free Categorized Cryonics/Cryobiology Discussion Board
  132. Did Beatriz Marinello forge Peterson's Signature?
  133. Re: I think we have a problem here
  134. Success - The 2 Secrets
  135. CL Confusion Continues
  136. Re: Should We Ever Boycott Anything for Any Reason?
  137. Role of the Chess Life editor: Historical comment
  138. Re: Should We Ever Boycott Anything for Any Reason?
  139. Sam Sloan's Candidate's Statement in May Chess Life, page 12
  140. Laughable Lie in Steve Shutt's Candidate's Statement
  141. USCF Membership Numbers
  142. The Dead Detective: A Sam and Vera Sloan Mystery
  143. Tim Taylor's Article in Chess Life: Vastly worse than even I could imagine
  144. Tim Taylor meets a Prostitute: May Chess Life, page 28-29
  145. Tim Taylor Meets a Prostitute in the Red Metro in Budapest: May Chess Life, page 33
  146. Gone to the Dogs?
  147. 13 year old kid gets 2700 ICC bullet rating
  148. A new lead for Goran Tomic?
  149. Sarbanes-Oxley, How does it effect the USCF?
  150. Kasparov`s interview part 3
  151. Searching for movie extras,actors.
  152. Chess in NYC ths summer?
  153. Nota de Prensa - Maestros Confirmados en el Festival Isla de la Palma 3-19 Junio 2005
  154. Re: Sam Sloan's Candidate's Statement for USCF Executive Board
  155. need money fast?
  156. Re: The Sam Sloan TV Show
  157. profuse apologies to Sam Sloan, paragon of truth
  158. Former USCF President, Max Dlugy, arrested in Russia on fraud charges
  159. Open Letter to Chessville
  160. I have something in common with JUDIT POLGAR!
  161. Suspicious lags/time cheating on FICS
  162. Tim Hanke??
  163. Chess Festival in Canary Islands, you can play yet...
  164. Errors in Chess Life and USCF forms
  165. USCF Executive Board Meeting, Minneapolis 5/21
  166. Re: The Sam Sloan TV Show
  167. Anybody know Yugoslav around here?
  168. Re: New Kasparov political site with a forum
  169. Re: USCF Executive Board Meeting, Minneapolis 5/21
  170. Answering Parr's questions
  171. Keres-Botvinnik A Middle Ground?
  172. Chessville Keres-Botvinnik debate offer
  173. USCF Executive Board Meeting, Part 2, 5/22
  174. USCF Executive Board Meeting, Sunday 5/22
  175. I'm giving all of you the finger!!
  176. Now Ear This
  177. The shakeout from Sofia
  178. Chess in the American press
  179. The next big Phenom?
  180. $50,000 for Clear Wiiner at HB Challenge
  181. rec.games.go
  182. 3 Simple Questions for Larry Parr
  183. Re: I want to ask you the most important question of your life. The
  184. New Executive Director Chosen
  185. More Principled USCF?
  186. Parr Answers Kingstons Questions?
  187. Rage of the Librarians
  188. Kenneth Alan Graham - April 11th 1936
  189. US Chess Championship
  190. Re: Sam Sloan's Chess Lesson Video Posted on the Internet
  191. Fischer Comeback !!
  192. Tim Taylor's May Article: My View
  193. Altering Sam Sloan (a contest for creative writers!)
  194. Intelligent Design?
  195. Playing in the US championship used to MEAN something
  196. Re: Dumb ____ Susan Polgar
  197. Goichberg for Executive Board
  198. Re: Sam Sloan's Chess Lesson Video Posted on the Internet
  199. Summary of RICO Statute
  200. Re: Did you all know that Gordon Roy Parker wrote this?
  201. marinello states her chess development philosophy
  202. Memorial Day Turnouts?
  203. Secret talks to return land
  204. Asa Hoffmann defeated Florencio Campomanes
  205. CB question (off topic)
  206. Re: Deep Throat Amongst Us
  207. What in tarnation is happening to USCF??
  208. What in tarnation is happening to USCF?
  209. What in tarnation is happening to USCF
  210. Stalking the Wild Asparagus with Taylor Kingston and his friend Neil
  211. Re: Deep Throat Amongst Us
  212. Looking for more information.
  213. Mr. Booz agrees in principle with Mr Troung
  214. Stalking the Wild Averbakh with Phil Innes
  215. Why does Taylor Kingston always like to lie?
  216. Chess HQ stuck in the Crossville church ??
  217. USCF Membership Numbers
  218. Older chessplayers are DISTRACTED AND LAZY!!
  219. Looking for more information
  220. New Rumor about Beatriz Marinello
  221. Ear.n $50,000 in 4-5 months!
  222. Dubeck lashes out
  223. time management
  224. I CHESS FESTIVAL ISLA DE LA PALMA - PRESS 0
  225. CHANNING, TANNER AND GOICHBERG AND THE CHESS TRUST
  226. US OPEN Surprise
  227. Don't look now, but Kamsky's 2700 FIDE
  228. Somewhere on here in rgcp
  229. Sloan Slom mixup
  230. QUESTION TO JOEL CHANNING
  231. Where is the commitment to grow the adult numbers by 3-5%?
  232. Promoting Chess Development or Promoting USCF?
  233. Larisa Yudina: Never Forget
  234. Re: Mario Video Show has been posted on the Internet
  235. New Rumor about Taylor Trash Kingston
  236. Goichberg violated Delegate Motion in setting dates for 2006 US Open
  237. rec.games.go
  238. Goichberg's hit letter
  239. Falling into Holes with Parr and Sloan (was: 3 Simple Questions for Larry Parr)
  240. Current thoughts on candidates
  241. Re: USCF Ballot
  242. Interservice Chess Championships
  243. I have voted
  244. ''Can a Brain Pill Make You a Better Chess Player?''
  245. I CHESS FESTIVAL ISLA DE LA PALMA ROUND 8
  246. USCF Ballot Scandal
  247. Taylor Kingston caught lying again, says that his Elo rating was 2300+
  248. Rethinking The Samford Fellowship
  249. From USCL to ICC
  250. Interview with New USCF Exec Director