PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.politics (Chess Politics)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

  1. Will Ray Gordo learn to behave?
  2. Will Ray Gordo apologise to all the women he insulted?
  3. Which CHESS **** stays at the "Bates Motel?"
  4. Tell us again Gordo about what great men you marry?
  5. Ray Gordo - The biggest loser!
  6. No woman wants Ray Gordo - Poor baby
  7. Motion to put Ray Gordo in a mental institution
  8. Ray Gordo is a coward
  9. Who will be the next world champion?
  10. Anand On The Run In The Pelikan
  11. Re: A timely warning to those who are baiting Ray Gordon
  12. Anyone got Polgar's Divorce Case #?
  13. USCF Board should BAN those who claim to speak for it
  14. IQs dropping?
  15. Fischer may be running into more problems soon
  16. NEED MONEY FOR TOURNAMENTS OR TRAVEL? EASY CASH $$$
  17. Proposed solution for Ray Gordo
  18. Screw the Delegates
  19. BarbaraVilliers RayGordon
  20. Fischer thrown into solitary confinement after provocation
  21. If Fischer wants out of Japanese jail
  22. Truong's personality definition
  23. Fischer reaps what he sowed
  24. Truong Anna Hahn Womens Olympiad
  25. Barbara Ray Villiers Gordo
  26. Barbara Villiers is Gordo
  27. Stunning revelation: Villiers is Gordo!
  28. Gordo is Villiers
  29. Ray Villiers
  30. Gordo Barbara
  31. Ray is Villiers Barbara
  32. Villiers Villiers Villiers
  33. Gordo Villiers Barb
  34. Remember my name Villiers
  35. Never forget Barbara Villiers
  36. Barbara fukking Villiers
  37. The words of Villiers
  38. You will remember me as Villiers
  39. Bitchy Villiers
  40. Ray Barbara
  41. psychopath villiers
  42. Read me read me Villiers
  43. I need attention - remember me - I'm barbara
  44. Pay attention to me please - I'm Barbara Villiers
  45. I'm Barbara Villiers
  46. Screw you all from Barbara Villiers
  47. Tired of Barbara Villiers yet?
  48. I'm Barbara and I'm your nightmare
  49. Hate Barbara Villiers yet?
  50. Barbara = Gordo
  51. Barbara Barbara Barbara
  52. Ray Villiers Jr.
  53. Tell me when you're tired of Barbara Villiers
  54. Ebay for life Villiers
  55. Scamming secrets from Barbara Villiers
  56. Buy seduction scams from Barbara Villiers
  57. Scam artist Barbara Villiers
  58. Queen/King of scam Barbara Gordo Villiers
  59. Barbara Villiers number one scam
  60. Scam artist Barbara Ray Villiers
  61. Ray Villiers Barbara
  62. Can we all tell Villiers to shut the hell up?
  63. Paul Truong rubbishing a woman player Anna Hahn
  64. Buy my Gordo secret
  65. I'm selling cybersheet secrets
  66. Please buy my Gordo secret - Cybersheet
  67. I'll hijack this election. No one can discuss issues with my spams
  68. Truong using my name to hide post about Hahn
  69. cybersheet secret cheap
  70. Trust me! I'm Barbara Villiers and I'll lie to screw everyone
  71. I'm Barbara - A patheric **** who will fabricate anything so trust me
  72. I'm Barbara - Trust me please
  73. I'm Barbara - Everything I post is true
  74. I'm Barbara! I have evidence from Monica Lewinsky
  75. Trust me! I'm telling the real truth
  76. I'm Barbara! You will remember my name
  77. Truong thinks I'm a psycho so he will pay
  78. Everyone who thinks I'm a psycho will pay
  79. Berez fired me so now his company will die
  80. Barbara Barbara
  81. Barbara Villiers Villiers
  82. Shahade will pay - Polgar will pay - You will all pay
  83. Krush will pay - Hahn will pay - You'll all pay
  84. Truong and Anna Hahn
  85. Zatonskih will pay - Goletiani will pay - You'll all py
  86. I'll lie till the day I die
  87. Who needs Watergate when you have Villiersgate?
  88. Truong thinks I'm crazy so I'll prove I'm not
  89. Who trust me? I'm Barbara Villiers!
  90. I have secret logs made up again
  91. Truong Anna Hahn Womens Olympiad
  92. Truong Anna Hahn Womens Olympiad
  93. Funny how I have logs of 2 people in a private conversation
  94. Can you say I'm scum? I'm Barbara Villiers
  95. Yes! I'm Barbara and I'm Ray
  96. I can't win in court so I'll spam you
  97. Barbara is Ray Gordo
  98. I'll spam until Truong responds to me! lol
  99. Log! Log! Log! I'm Barbara Villiers
  100. Never forget my name! I'm Barbara!
  101. Ray Cybersheet
  102. I'm Barbara! I'll create scandals daily until Berez make me head admin
  103. I'm Barbara! I'm Ray! God knows what I am! lol
  104. I'm Barbara! Who thinks I'm psychotic?
  105. Buy my cybersheet secrets now!
  106. I have logs of cybersheets secrets! Wanna buy it?
  107. Want a log? I'll make one up for you if you buy my cybersheet secrets!
  108. I'm Barbara! Don't ever laugh at me or you'll pay!
  109. I'm Barbara! I'll screw all of you!
  110. Berez will hire me back if I keep spamming
  111. I'm Barbara! I will be head admin at all costs!
  112. I'm Barbara! My friend playwaycool will help me be head admin
  113. Berez! Hire me back please!
  114. Berez! I'm sorry! Take me back please!
  115. Ray Gordo invades space!
  116. I'm Barbara and I'm pathetic!
  117. I'm Barbara! Who loves me?
  118. I'm Barbara! Worship me!
  119. I'm Barbara! I rule the universe! Obey me!
  120. I'm Barbara! Pay attention to me! I'm so normal!
  121. Fischer to sue Japan govt if not freed from captivity by Friday
  122. Test message for RGCP
  123. Truong masquerading as BV
  124. Barbara Gordo strikes again
  125. How can I report cases of Usenet abuse from people posting though Google Groups?
  126. Important message
  127. A pathetic Barbara Gordon wants attention again
  128. Up yours Ray Villiers - Go complain to your mommy
  129. Complaint to AOL
  130. Re: TSIC This Second in Chess on Linares Round 13 and more!
  131. Chess must be banned to save the future!
  132. GM Evans profiled on 3/10/05
  133. Re: Lev Khariton: Leko et al. must be barred from Linares next year!
  134. USCF Membership Numbers
  135. Predictions for Linares, '05 : How well did I do?
  136. Kasparov quits professional chess!
  137. Kasparov offers 1 million Dollars to Kramnik
  138. Please stop the personal attacks
  139. easy money in 30 days
  140. Can't Truong tell the truth about anything?
  141. GK -- The Greatest
  142. Cyberdream Scam Artist
  143. Make quick bucks by selling cyberdream
  144. Re: Garry Kasparov retires!!
  145. Chess and Bowling
  146. Cybersheet for sale
  147. $29.95 for cybersheet techniques
  148. Understanding cybersheet
  149. 900 series anyone?
  150. DePauw University - Apply now
  151. Ebay ratings
  152. Good movie
  153. Good movie
  154. Good movie
  155. Truong the hypocrite
  156. Dictator Vladimir Putin
  157. Win a date with Ray Villiers by Barbara Gordo
  158. Win a date with Barbara Gordo by Ray Villiers
  159. Getting expelled from DePauw University by Ray Villiers
  160. Expelled
  161. The house of psychotic women
  162. Meet Alice Cooper
  163. Alice Cooper To Tour Australia
  164. Teen Crisis Intervention
  165. Psychotic bitch wants to kill boyfriend
  166. Psychotic bitch on the go
  167. I have fleas
  168. We own two spoons
  169. Truong Link
  170. Truong and Murder
  171. Important Fund Raising Information
  172. Book - Greatest Games Ever Played - HELP !!!!!!!!
  173. Wow, my bullet rating hit 2045!
  174. Question for Randy
  175. Crossville - New Windsor
  176. Re: Kasparov's legacy
  177. Ciudad de Linares
  178. CHESS PLAYS IN NASHVILLE - MUSIC CITY!
  179. CHESS PLAYS IN NASHVILLE
  180. WORLD'S LARGEST OPEN CHESS TOURNAMENT EVER
  181. HB GLOBAL CHESS CHALLENGE
  182. Hikaru Nakamura
  183. HB Enormous Prizes
  184. Advanced List
  185. Tournament Info
  186. International Chess Players
  187. HB FAQ
  188. Nigel Short on No Draw
  189. The End of the Draw Offer?
  190. Got Game?
  191. AF4C
  192. HB Foundation Programs
  193. Scholarships
  194. Chess Problem Solving Model
  195. Be a part of history!
  196. $345 entry fee until April 1, 2005
  197. Anti-Cheating Policy
  198. Registration Deadline Extended for $500,000 Tournament;
  199. Truong Phd in what?
  200. World Open 2005 - Brand new location!
  201. Don't miss the HB Global Chess Challenge - Register TODAY!
  202. Register for the HB Global Challenge TODAY! We need 2000 entries to make it fun!
  203. HB Global Challenge - Register today!
  204. Anand's latest interview
  205. THE ISLE OF MAN 2005
  206. Correspondence Chess - A dead art?
  207. Scholastic Chess Thrives in Pittsburgh
  208. Checkpoint
  209. FISCHER vs SPASSKY 1992
  210. It's one of the most spectacular and joyous moments in world chess history...Fireworks in Bulgaria!
  211. CCA and Bill Goichberg
  212. The million dollar question!
  213. Who's the greatest ever?
  214. Who's better? Hikaru or Radjabov?
  215. Truong King Of Spam
  216. Chess in Chicago
  217. Chess in Chicago
  218. Crisis in the USCF
  219. Nigel Short talks about Kasparov
  220. Who slept with chess dad?
  221. submitting USCF tournament online
  222. Kasparov's Retirement Summarized
  223. Searching for Garry Kasparov
  224. Anyone want to support my chess training?
  225. Another lawsuit looming?
  226. NEW - Anthology of Chess Combinations
  227. Is FISCHER Returning To Chess? Say it ain't so!!
  228. Dlugy-Nakamura ICC Bullet Session
  229. Fischer can beat Kasparov and Tate blindfolded
  230. I can beat Kasparov in bullet
  231. Kasparov essay in Wall Street Journal
  232. To the person who is impersonating me
  233. Fischer - habeas corpus application, Tuesday
  234. Tate will be the next World Champion. You heard it here first!
  235. Truong and the Chess Centre great PR LOL
  236. Fabiano Caruana will be the next World Champion
  237. 900 points to go to be world bullet chump
  238. Poor Sam is Dead
  239. Re: Prosecutor's Discretion and Bobby Fischer
  240. I need prozac
  241. I need prozac
  242. Kasparov in Guardian Unlimited
  243. Kasparov vs. Nakamura! Winner plays Caveman in Prozac bullet WC
  244. GM is 2 years and I'll have free ICC membership
  245. Adams is better than Short
  246. Well I drove Kasparov into retirement!
  247. Re: Why does Kasparov retire?
  248. Anna Hahn, Truong doesn't want you to see this log
  249. Fischer - latest news from Japan parliament and court
  250. Kasparov...