PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.politics (Chess Politics)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

  1. ED Search
  2. OKLAHOMA's Okaaaay
  3. Segregated Chess
  4. Alushta tournament in Question?
  5. USC Wins Chess Championship
  6. Nakamura vs. Polgar
  7. My Grossly Incompetent Predecessors (response to Mike Nolan)
  8. Pehme Power! New Chess Life continues trend to featuring hotties
  9. EB noshows at U S Ch
  10. USCF is pathetic
  11. *CASH*CASH*CASH*Legal
  12. 21st Century E-Commerce Money Making Formula Legal
  13. New ED? Hire ME!!!
  14. USCF Election 1976!
  15. Putting Members First
  16. Ten Questions for 2005 USCF Executive Board Candidates
  17. Need a WHISTLEBLOWER, USCF?
  18. Book signing party for "The Story of a Chess Player" by Jaan Ehlvest
  19. CL editor renders opinion in write-up
  20. Re: So who is running for the Board?
  21. Re: Did 6 million really die?
  22. Please be considerate.
  23. APCT Announces Closure
  24. Chess Life & USCF (was: Get rid of the USCF?)
  25. worth reading....youll be glad you did!
  26. "Chess capital of the world" ?!
  27. USCF Election in 1976
  28. Women in Chess
  29. USCF could benefit my duplicating the success of others
  30. *CASH*CASH*CASH*
  31. 21st Century E-Business Money Making Formula
  32. No employee of the USCF is eligible to serve on the Executive Board
  33. Sloan v USCF et al
  34. Law and Order
  35. Free LCD Flat Screen Monitor !! 8
  36. Kasparov aims for Putin checkmate
  37. Candidates for USCF Executive Board
  38. Free LCD Flat Screen Monitor !! 2
  39. Re: A Star has Fallen -- Arnold Denker
  40. FREE iPod MP3 Player !! 8
  41. FREE iPod Shuffles mini MP3 players!!
  42. Elections 2005
  43. Potential Issues in the EB Election
  44. Is that a hearing aid or a brain stimulator ?
  45. Meeting of Kirsan Opponents
  46. Braunlich's article, "Scholastics and the Soul of Chess"
  47. Free 17in LCD Flat Screen Monitor
  48. ny times article
  49. RGCP- Slower and Snailmail
  50. Accept the truth--adult chess will shrink regardless
  51. Re: Meeting of Kirsan's Opponents
  52. What's the State of Russian Chess???
  53. Philadelphia Schools To Add Clubs To EVERY School
  54. Re: !Re: Neil Brennen ("Spam Scone") is not real chess historian!
  55. iPod Shuffle FREE
  56. USCF Movie: "Honey, I Shrunk The Membership!"
  57. ICC is replacing USCF, like it or not
  58. IM Victor Frias is gravely ill
  59. USCF, Kids and The Marines
  60. San Antonio Express-News says Richard Crespo arrested in connectionwith standoff
  61. *CASH*CASH*CASH*
  62. 21st Century E-Business Money Making Formula
  63. A MUST SEE
  64. ACP on Drug Testing Insanity
  65. Kramnik lost to Topalov
  66. USCF, Kids and The Marines
  67. Sloan stinks up the joint again
  68. Re: On the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave ...
  69. The Larry's think there is thinking... Is there?
  70. new strategic boardgame available for online playing
  71. USCF Membership Numbers
  72. San Antonio Express-News says Richard Crespo arrested in connection with standoff
  73. Searching for Win Moe
  74. I have created a PDF ebook.. I have some problems:
  75. Liberty Bell
  76. Re: Wooden Chavet Chess set and replacement pieces
  77. Kasparov on Putin
  78. REVIEW : My Great Predecessors FISCHER
  79. USCF Help for Okies!!
  80. USCF Help for Okies!!
  81. Kasparov bows out
  82. OldHaasie vs StanB
  83. Bobby Fischer Update
  84. Freedom and the state
  85. Congratulations to Mike Nolan
  86. Re: For an independent investigation of Stan B's charges against Bill G
  87. None of our business
  88. hello, Crossville!
  89. A question for Bill Goichberg
  90. Free 17in LCD Flat Screen Monitor
  91. overzealous, arrogant ICC volunteers ?
  92. A MUST SEE
  93. Former US Champ Mauled on ICC in Bullet Match
  94. Questions for Kevin Bachler
  95. Scholastic Director
  96. IGGLES-Falcons
  97. Have you heard the GOOD NEWS?
  98. When people who don't play Chess Make the Rules
  99. Kalev Pehme fired
  100. AOL to Discontinue Newsgroups
  101. MESSAGES LISTED
  102. See Ya Some Other Time
  103. FREE PSP (Sony PlayStation Portable)
  104. A Few Simple Questions For Don Schultz
  105. Was Don Schultz a Boy Scout? :-)
  106. Crossville Move Official Minutes Summary
  107. (",) .............. Good News Everyone! ..............
  108. The ongoing rantings of USCF's Co-chair of Finance Stan Booz!
  109. NEW
  110. Should chess players be allowed to run for public office?
  111. A better thing I avoid now...
  112. Free 17in LCD Flat Screen Monitor or OTHER FREE GIFTS
  113. I think I might become a GM. Post your ridicule here.
  114. Why USCF has no whistleblowers
  115. Would anyone like to junk USCF and start over?
  116. Reforming the Board of Delegates
  117. USCF governance
  118. Hottest Chess Moms?
  119. Reader's Digest Version?
  120. Re: 10 reasons to punish Fischer
  121. FREE iPod Shuffle or TONS MORE
  122. Beating A Dead Horse
  123. More rantings of USCF Finance Committee Co-chair Stan Booz
  124. USCF Moving to the Sticks?
  125. Bobby Fischer is the Greatest Chess Player of all Time
  126. The Mule Train
  127. "Love grows from back seat of New York cab"
  128. NEW
  129. Re: WAZ 13 (was: WAZ 11)
  130. Bobby Fischer -- which drug therapy would be the most efficacious?
  131. Get a FREE Notebook PC -- Pentium 4 3.0GHz
  132. Re: Predictions for Linares, '05
  133. Fresh interview with Fischer's lawyer
  134. MMORPG site with free trial to Anarchy Online
  135. free ipod
  136. Open letter to Grant Perks
  137. Re: Predictions for Linares, '05
  138. Vince Hart still refuses to tell us what he wants
  139. Sam Sloan dead
  140. ICA schedules board meeting for Superbowl Sunday
  141. Re: Kalev Pehme Fired
  142. Re: Crossville Move
  143. Ummer Koya restrained from AICF
  144. USCF Membership Numbers
  145. Where in the world is Sam Sloan
  146. Who is the Son of Sperm?
  147. Chess-live. Notebanned and muted Truong
  148. Partnership Opportunity
  149. Death threat rumors
  150. Re: Sam Sloan is dead
  151. Men should claim women's titles
  152. Angry board members?
  153. Re: Right on target?
  154. Goichberg's Farewell Column
  155. Rule Question - Total number of moves
  156. Women in Chess
  157. Chess coach slept with chess moms
  158. Ray Gordon -- no longer in my universe
  159. SUSAN POLGAR: FISH!!!
  160. USCF is a ********
  161. Can Booz Prove It?
  162. Ray Gordon Caused USCF's Problems
  163. Things in common with Fischer
  164. Milchess and trolls
  165. Bad Amateur Psychologists
  166. Re: Sam Sloan alive
  167. Milchess Truong
  168. Sam Sloan TV Show, Crisis in Afghanistan
  169. Desperate Times at US Chess Live
  170. Freaky Looking ChessPlayer !!
  171. Female vs. Male in chess = 100% equal?
  172. Dissonant duets
  173. Chess problem competition
  174. Chess problem competition
  175. Become a CHESS GRANDMASTER WITH NLP!!
  176. Sam Sloan RIP -- the truth
  177. Who is the Youngest chessplayer to achieve a rating of 2600 or higher?
  178. Mental illness
  179. Serious mental illness
  180. Mr Truong Chess-Live
  181. Searching For Sam Sloan
  182. Never say never, but for now........
  183. SUSAN POLGAR -- a wonderful grandmaster and person
  184. Encyclopedia of Chess Wisdom - By E. Schiller
  185. Where's the Polgar-Pigs ??
  186. looking like Alice Cooper lol
  187. ChessLiveAdmins!!!!
  188. Fake fired
  189. proof I didn't get fired removed from the server
  190. Will the Real CRuderman please stand up
  191. Websight Update - USCF Election Info
  192. Website Update - USCF Elections
  193. "Conflicts of interest" (response to George John)
  194. A Farmer's Almanac
  195. Re: The Beatles caused the disintegration of mankind
  196. Crossville Move Official
  197. Some famous players and their operators (Tim Krabbé)
  198. Everyone Knows what ******* means? =Truong
  199. How George W. Bush became a Christian...
  200. CRUX-VILLE
  201. CalChess & Peterson
  202. USATE results
  203. YES MEN MONEY
  204. Psychowa,CRuderman,Millchess, Truong
  205. Psychowa,CRuderman,Millchess, Truong
  206. Psychowa,CRuderman,Millchess, Truong
  207. New chess article by "stalker", "semi-literate nit", "loser", etc
  208. Poetry of Chess One
  209. IP numbers
  210. Website Update - Motions passing at Feb. 26 EB Teleconference
  211. Re: Fischer receives an Icelandic passport
  212. This might explain differing aptitudes for chess between men and women
  213. Re: Predictions for Linares, '05
  214. How it all Started
  215. Truongs Bitches
  216. JohnnyCheckmates Input
  217. Truong, Cry me a River
  218. The meaning of Truong
  219. Hey Truong
  220. Fide Boycott
  221. USCLers
  222. Truongs little Winky
  223. ICC is the new Washington Square Park
  224. Friends blocked from seeing Bobby Fischer behind bars
  225. Barbara, Green, Terminator, Ray, etc.
  226. Bobby Fischer supporters say they were wrongfully denied access tohim in detention
  227. Fischer's Icelandic passport arrives; Japan cuts off all his contacts
  228. Marinello Case: Affidavit in Support of Order to Show Cause
  229. Marinello Case: Proposed Order to Show Cause
  230. The Year of the USCF Election Fraud
  231. AHAs playing on FICS
  232. Petition for Freedom
  233. Amsterdoom the ban maker of Chess-Live
  234. Question to Mike Nolan: Getting a ballot
  235. Icelanders demand Bobby Fischer's release
  236. What does GREG AND JEN SHAHADE'S DAD DO FOR A LIVING?
  237. Greg Shahade: Future World Champion?
  238. Susan Polgar, Silly ****
  239. Re: Latest on Fischer
  240. The candicacies of George John and others
  241. Go Hollywood! / Re: We have a CHESS MAFIA
  242. Ray Gordon, Silly ****
  243. Re: We have a CHESS MAFIA
  244. Who will win the election?
  245. to the bad people here
  246. A warning to "Bates Motel"
  247. Chess **** has man threaten her critics
  248. The story of psychotic Ray Gordo
  249. "Bates Motel" Running For USCF Board?
  250. Say bye bye to chess Ray Gordo