PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.politics (Chess Politics)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

  1. New American Genius
  2. Be Thankful for Crumpler
  3. Odd cover for December Chess Life
  4. website hosting
  5. Chess in Movies
  6. New American Genius
  7. Re: Rules Question from National Chess Congress
  8. Re: Rules Question from National Chess Congress
  9. Re: US Hypocrites: "Polgars had Fischer at their house. So?"
  10. Re: Is Beatriz Marinello having trouble because of the Patriot Act?
  11. Under the Bridge
  12. Sloan calls Marinello a PATRIOT?
  13. The MENSA MODEL for USCF
  14. USCF Law suit
  15. Tough Tony
  16. 2005 World Open MOVED?
  17. Re: Sam Scores Glorious Victory
  18. Did USCF anticipate increased legal fees in budget?
  19. Re: NY Attorney General to Beatriz Marinello et al
  20. Sloan vs. USCF: Amazing
  21. Re: Fearless Randy Bauer fears certified mail from Sam Sloan
  22. Re: Fearless Randy Bauer fears certified mail from Sam Sloan
  23. Re: A Bestiary Eadiensis
  24. Sam's Lawsuit Reminds Me...
  25. Re: Fearless Randy Bauer fears certified mail from Sam Sloan
  26. I belong in the U.S. Championship
  27. Re: NY Attorney General to Beatriz Marinello: Your Ass is Grass
  28. USCF "Type A" not- for - profit?
  29. Re: Letter from New York Attorney General to Judge Horowitz posted
  30. Re: Sam Scores Glorious Victory
  31. Sam's Embezzlement Claim
  32. Re: Text of Letter from New York Attorney General to Judge Horowitz
  33. The Righteous Wing
  34. Re: Beatriz says that she is resigning effective January 1
  35. 13 issues of Chess Life?
  36. EB members' concerns about privacy
  37. Kasimdzhanov-Kasparov, hope Srings eternal
  38. Re: Crimes of Ken Starr
  39. The Assasination of Sam Sloan
  40. Re: Tony Cottell and USCF Finances
  41. RGCP's Hall of Shame - The Top Posters
  42. Sam Sloan to work for USCF?
  43. Re: Tony Cottell and USCF Finances
  44. Response ro Stan Booz's attacking Bill Goichberg
  45. Sam Sloan appointed to succeed William Rehnquist
  46. Tournament Fees
  47. Re: Quick Draws Problem Solved in US Championship
  48. Re: Wonks again
  49. Re: New USCF Model
  50. Instead of a preface
  51. USCF bylaws need updating on website
  52. RolePlayingGame-Dark Throne
  53. Trade secrets
  54. Re: I am waiting....
  55. Free iPod, with some pretty cool offers
  56. Re: Nakamura and Goletiani Win US Championship
  57. Cell phones
  58. Peterson, Cal Chess, Bobby, the Children, and the Nazis
  59. New Chess Group
  60. USCF Chess Group
  61. Affidavit of Leroy Dubeck in Opposition to Sloan
  62. USA CHESS
  63. USA CHESS
  64. Affidavit of Bill Goichberg in Opposition to Sloan
  65. USCF Membership Numbers
  66. Randy Bauer and the Gang-of-Four
  67. Does anybody like the new Google Groups format?
  68. Ruslan Ponomariov: "Under Yushchenko there will be no time trouble"
  69. Re: Sam Scores Glorious Victory
  70. Reply to Affidavit of Leroy Dubeck
  71. While we fight about Sam's armpits - a favor
  72. Test 8
  73. Re: Text of Letter from New York Attorney General to JudgeHorowitz
  74. Re: Reply to Affidavit of Bill Goichberg
  75. More Gas?
  76. Re: Rules Question from National Chess Congress
  77. Re: Reply to Affidavit of Bill Goichberg
  78. Re: Can you trust Timothy Hanke, USCF Vice President of Finance?
  79. Re: Too much Harsh Criticism
  80. The tradition of "pawn shuffling"
  81. Re: Case Continued in Sloan vs. Marinello
  82. CL editor too busy to acknowledge corrections?
  83. Re: Creighton Case: Reinstatement of Appeal
  84. If you are not happy yet...
  85. Re: What is the Immigration Status of Beatriz Marinello?
  86. Re: What is the Immigration Status of Beatriz Marinello?
  87. Re: What is the Immigration Status of Beatriz Marinello?
  88. Calchess E-mail flame war
  89. Congregated might of vapours
  90. Re: What is the Immigration Status of Beatriz Marinello?
  91. To the guy from Poland who wrote in Copenhagen Club as Yura
  92. To the guy from Poland who wrote in Copenhagen Club as Yura
  93. Crossing Crossville
  94. Re: Conflict of Interest
  95. Re: Larry Parr
  96. Randy Bauer and the Gang-of-Four
  97. New York State Law
  98. Asking Atty General Spitzer
  99. Re: What is the Immigration Status of Beatriz Marinello?
  100. Re: Beatriz Marinello admits that this is a fake name
  101. Re: What is the Immigration Status of Beatriz Marinello?
  102. Re: Pa. "chess historian" lets USCF membership lapse again
  103. Open Letter to USCF Board
  104. Re: What is the Difference between a TD and a TN?
  105. CAN the USCF relocate to Crossville?
  106. Re: Judy Misner for Acting Executive Director of the USCF
  107. What happens to Chess For Our Children?
  108. Simple Q&A about USCF, Sam Sloan, etc
  109. Re: What is the Difference between a TD and a TN?
  110. Kasparov Movie
  111. Trouble Posting
  112. Trouble Posting
  113. ?
  114. ?
  115. Re: What is the Difference between a TD and a TN?
  116. Re: WIM Beatrice Marinello Candidacy Questions
  117. Where is Matt's website with pictures of RGCP Regulars?
  118. Santa Claus is the best chess player on the world !!!!!
  119. Re: What is the Difference between a TD and a TN?
  120. The Beatriz and Judy Show
  121. I have been banned from the CalChess email group!!
  122. Snow in Crossville
  123. Re: What is the Difference between a TD and a TN?
  124. Merge Men and Womens Chess
  125. posts are not showing
  126. Re: USAF EB to hold closed sessions in Florida
  127. USCF voting members
  128. Re: Interim USCF Director
  129. Iceland offers Bobby Fischer to come and stay.
  130. Re: What is the Immigration Status of Beatriz Marinello?
  131. I'd be the ideal ED for USCF
  132. Chess News on Fox Channel 5 News Tonight at 10
  133. Re: Is the USCF anti-Fischer??
  134. Iceland offers visa to Fischer
  135. Does the January 05 CL have an article about the Crossville move?
  136. Re: Lincoln was Queer!
  137. Re: Beatriz Marinello and the Reign of Terror
  138. Re: Turns out the August 2003 crisis was not a crisis
  139. Re: Should new Scholastic Players get chess ratings?
  140. Re: USCF EB to hold closed sessions in Florida
  141. Nakamura beats Karjakin in Mexico
  142. Will there be pairings in Boca Raton?
  143. Re: Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! __________==___ emascibu
  144. Re: What hath OMOV wrought?!
  145. Photos needed for my Ebook about Crossville
  146. Re: What hath OMOV wrought?!
  147. Photo of Elizabeth Shaughnessy posted
  148. Very disappointed in Frank Niro - open letter to Frank
  149. Re: The Crossville move: organizational issues
  150. Ethical and legal issues in hiring Marinello
  151. The Unethics Committee
  152. Re: Chess News on Fox Channel 5 News Tonight at 10
  153. Re: Larry Parr's vision of a Broadway Musical based on the move to Crossville
  154. Re: THE KANGAROO BATTLE _at
  155. Why are CL editor and son expired USCF members?
  156. N. Brennen: a born loser in the Keystone State
  157. What has been learned?
  158. Re: Ethical and legal issues in hiring Marinello
  159. Re: $60,000 for the Crossville Architect ?!
  160. Re: William K. Smith vs. United States
  161. Re: Registered office of the USCF
  162. Re: Character Problems with John Kerry
  163. Ed Edmondon's parting words as the USCF's ED
  164. Don't play OTB tournaments where they can CHEAT
  165. Re: I have shortchanged Judy and Joan
  166. Fischer Letter
  167. Re: The First Israeli GO Congress 23-25.12.2004
  168. How would you rule?
  169. A New President for the ICA
  170. Gutless Fag
  171. Re: USAF EB & Steven Dowd
  172. Please, somebody get this boy his Zoloft
  173. eScrew zen story
  174. Re: Ed Edmondon's Biggest mistake
  175. IMPORTANT post by Petrel
  176. Solora Chess Clock
  177. Parr and Sloan's Silence is Deafening
  178. Schultz goes on the record
  179. NEW ALT.WAR NEWSGROUPS !!!!!!!!!!
  180. Re: Rural Outsourcing, Inc.
  181. Drugs to improve chess playing are almost here.
  182. Brady goes on the record
  183. take a break from the board for THIS!
  184. Re: Petition to the U. S. Senate Concerning "Terrorist Acts"
  185. Dirty Words from Stan Booz and Tim Hanke
  186. Randy Bauer and the gang-of-four
  187. Goodbye Dairy Queen; hello USCF
  188. Re: Petition to the U. S. Senate Concerning "
  189. Re: Neil Brennen: award-winning writer from Pennsylvania
  190. Neil Brennen: award-winning writer from Pennsylvania
  191. By Request: The Story of the Parr-Baby
  192. Re: Dirty Words from Sam Sloan et al
  193. OT Festivus
  194. Crossville: Where do we stand?
  195. The political status of the Crossville move
  196. Some questions about the ED search
  197. Fischer demands to go to Iceland
  198. Did Tenn. architect join USCF in anticipation of contract?
  199. Re: I am going back into the Book Publishing Business
  200. Re: Neil Brennen: in a not-so-good mood these days
  201. Chess Book,Bronstein's Early Games 1944-49,Vienna International Tourn.1922
  202. Re: Is CCA done?
  203. Re: I am going back into the Book Publishing Business
  204. NY Times Article on Lindsborg
  205. Re: The Case of the Beatriz Marinello
  206. Liberty Bell Open
  207. Adams Mark update
  208. Re: I am going back into the Book Publishing Business
  209. Re: none of our business?
  210. :-) *** A Love Gift For You! *** (-:
  211. Diagnosing the USCF (outline)
  212. CalChess Journal
  213. Chess Development USA 2005
  214. Must be doing something right in TN
  215. USCF as "government"; captive members revolt!
  216. Tsunami
  217. Re: The Case of the Beatriz Marinello
  218. Re: minimization of the USCF
  219. try my best friends new web site!!
  220. Marinello is suing Sloan?
  221. Re: The minimalization of the USCF
  222. Anand is heading back to India to help with relief efforts.
  223. Anand is heading back to India to help with relief efforts.
  224. Chapter structure (Mensa model) (for RSH)
  225. College Chess
  226. We were lied to
  227. Re: Prayer service for one Ishmael Sam Sloan
  228. Copyrighted Chess Games? I may be suing for this.
  229. Yahoo Bans - 1984 - 20 years on.
  230. American Chess Quarterly Vol 1 No 1
  231. Could chess games be made intellectual property?
  232. The Sloan Amendment?!?
  233. Get rid of the USCF?
  234. Re: Tom Dorsch, Interplay, Games Parlor and the Two Million Dollars
  235. Arnold Denker
  236. Goodbye Dairy Queen; hello USCF
  237. Re: AOL Newsgroup Service
  238. 21st Century E-Commerce Money Making Formula
  239. Employment Discrimination Costs America A Chess Champion
  240. Why do chessplayers respect a MAFIA WHORE?
  241. *CASH*CASH*CASH*
  242. We was lied to
  243. AP story on Arnold Denker
  244. We were taken to the cleaners as the dumb honyocks we are
  245. We were pumped and dumped by those sneaky cats in New Windsor
  246. We were just oh so had over a barrel, by the Bill Goichberg cult of cronies
  247. USCF rank and file membership -- an easy lay, just ask the Board, who screwed us with aplomb
  248. Nice NYT Denker Obit
  249. 1972 Fischer-Spassky Commemorative Stamp Sheet 50ct
  250. The Silly $25,000