PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.computer (Computer Chess)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26

  1. Re: Mottershead Report Download
  2. Free download game web sites
  3. Chess on mobile?
  4. GetClub improved a lot now.
  5. Perfect Engine for Perft - OliPerft 5
  6. Chessmaster 10 & 11
  7. the next usa president --> http://BlueRoses.here.ws /////
  8. CB products under Linux
  9. Free computer game download web sites
  10. Chessbase to pgn linux utility ?
  11. Is there any real need for me to upgrade from recently purchasedFritz 8 Deluxe?
  12. Can I make GNU Chess/Winboard an easier opponent?
  13. Scid 3.6.21 released (chess database)
  14. Where is HELP BOT ~~~~
  15. When is the next GM vs Computer match , any one know ?
  16. Re: USCF et al. moves to dismiss Sloan v. USCF et al.
  17. Re: Mig Greengard has been nominated for deletion on Wikipedia
  18. Re: Analyze this game between GetClub & Zester.
  19. Interview with the Guinness world record holder Tathagat Avatar Tulsi
  20. I thought this was a chess group...what's with all the politicallyoriented stuff?
  21. internet chess club question, how do i fubnd the command console?
  22. internet chess club question, how do i find the command console?
  23. Chessbase 10
  24. Crafty - Solve Problem
  25. Chessmaster Grandmaster Edition
  26. Tournament Result of GetClub Chess
  27. Can you help?
  28. Engine generation of an opening book
  29. GetClub game again Improved !!!
  30. Bobby Fischer Dead at Age 64
  31. bbc - Chess legend Fischer dies at 64
  32. Free computer game download web sites!
  33. Freeware
  34. New version of Scid Pocket
  35. Is there any one in world who can beat the Master Level?
  36. Mr Phit beat Easy Level.
  37. FMO CHESS CLUB 6 week free trial
  38. Chessbase 9 upgrade
  39. King vs King Draw?
  40. Perfect Computer vs Computer Chess Game?
  41. Computer vs Computer Chess Books?
  42. Please analyze Game between Normal + HelpBot.
  43. Solving Chess
  44. Grandmaster or Highest Rating by Draw?
  45. Re: Susan's "Secret Evidence" Story
  46. Fritz 9
  47. My final drawn position vs on line chess computer
  48. GetClub Chess improved again.
  49. Re: Goichberg Plans to Eliminate Chess Life for Kids
  50. Chessbase
  51. Re: A Prodigal Returns...
  52. Winners of Jan 2008 at GetClub Chess.
  53. Re: Global Ministries vs. Cablevision Lightpath
  54. Hollywood NetBook
  55. Re: First Draft - Affidavit in Opposition - Commernts Please
  56. Solving Chess -Guy macon
  57. Re: Global Ministries vs. Cablevision Lightpath
  58. Re: Global Ministries vs. Cablevision Lightpath
  59. Re: Global Ministries vs. Cablevision Lightpath
  60. Re: Please Analyze Game with Help Bot vs Normal Level
  61. Need help about buying a sensory chess board with PC interaction
  62. Fake Scid Warning
  63. Improving upon perfect computer play
  64. "D'you want to play FREE games on my games site?"...
  65. Only a Genious can win at GetClub Chess.
  66. Free computer game download web sites.!
  67. Re: Analyze Game of Normal Level
  68. Forthcoming Kamsky Topalov Match
  69. Re: A "funny" phenomenon at GetClub
  70. Full Release dot com sucks
  71. Heres a game between Help Bot and Easy.
  72. Re: First Draft: Re: Blue Book Encyclopedia of Chess
  73. Bill Brock's Lawyer Wins the Prize for "Best Brief"
  74. Blockade!
  75. Re: First Draft: Re: Blue Book Encyclopedia of Chess
  76. The Blue Book and Encyclopedia of Chess
  77. CB9 upgrade help!
  78. Analyze this game between GetClub & Zester played today
  79. Fritz, engine off by default
  80. Fritz, engine off by default
  81. using fritz 11 engine with chessbase 9
  82. GetClub(Beginner) beat Rybka at Best Level
  83. Fritz 11 problem...need help.
  84. "No Longer Searching for Bobby Fischer" wins "Best Team Name Prize"at US Amateur Team East
  85. Fritz 9 question
  86. Man vs. Machine
  87. hash table size
  88. Re: Alive and living in Oregon
  89. mephisto wooden computer
  90. Why Rybka Won GetClub An Analysis.
  91. Chess Tournament Software
  92. GetClub (Beginner) played Rybka till end Game. [51 Moves]
  93. Re: Truong Digs Hi Hole Deeper
  94. New York Times reports on Ray Gordon vs. USCF lawsuit
  95. Jedediah...Are They? I Promise, I'm Not Angry Anymore...
  96. Chess computers seem to be unbeatable :(
  97. Is sacrificing Rook for Knight Correct.
  98. We Are Your All GetClub All The Time Newsgroup!!! GetClub GetClub GetClub GetClub GetClub!
  99. Re: Trolgar Blows Smoke Again
  100. Re: First Draft: Re: Blue Book Encyclopedia of Chess
  101. Is there World Chess Competition for Chess Programs?
  102. ChessDB
  103. The Laptop-gate Affair
  104. police
  105. Batch (command-line) annotation?
  106. Does rating correlate to game length???
  107. * * * RENT ADULT DVDs BY MAIL, JUST LIKE NETFLIX - TRY IT FREE! * * *
  108. How about a Baby Level at GetClub?
  109. Generate a list of legal moves (command-line)
  110. The Dark Side...
  111. Anti-Semitism on FICS (Free Internet Chess Server)
  112. Please analyze Game between Normal and HelpBot.
  113. Re: How Many Employees Does the USCF Have?
  114. Video Training Library
  115. ICC Downtime
  116. New chess server
  117. Bill Brock calls for the Resignations of Goichberg and Truong
  118. Re: dual resignation trial balloon
  119. Intelligence March ahead.
  120. Know about GRAND CHESS
  121. tournamen problems in chessmaster
  122. FICS
  123. Chess computers
  124. Great Accomplishment by Erik Anderson in Idaho Schools Chess
  125. Help Bot now at First Position -- GetClub Chess
  126. I/O w/Crafty
  127. old Chess Program available?
  128. DOWNLOAD GAMES FREE....
  129. very happy! v1.18 of Pos won from GNU Chess!
  130. Now you can subscibe Monthly/ yearly at GetClub Chess.
  131. Re: Has Checkers Been Solved?
  132. Pickup Artist Season 2
  133. Beginner atleast 1850+ Rated acording to FICS games.
  134. TRICK OPENING MOVE EBOOK
  135. Re: Truong Not Answering His Cell when The NY Times Calls
  136. Help Bots new idea tickeled.
  137. NEWS FLASH: De Ludo Schaccorum, by Luca Pacioli
  138. House of Staunton - Plastic Chess Set
  139. Re: Polgar Moving Back to Hungary - Is this an April Fools Joke?
  140. Re: Mitchell vs Sloan 2008
  141. Re: Polgar Moving Back to Hungary - Is this an April Fools Joke?
  142. SAT W-7 lets start a new game
  143. Re: Suzie Chesspiece Cheesecake Photo
  144. Worlds best game by Rybka against Easy Level.
  145. Re: Was Polgar Rejected by the Hungarian Federation.......
  146. Rybka's Achille's Heel?
  147. Legal Question: Can She Take Back Her Resignation?
  148. ChessDB not installing on Suse
  149. Susan's Rant Today
  150. Re: Channing claims that Polgar has 300,000 kids
  151. What Should I re-name "Grand Chess"?
  152. Re: Taylor Kingston's Magic Math
  153. Phil Innes announces that Joel Channing has resigned
  154. I have been Suspended from Posting for One Year
  155. Help Bot Still at the Top !!!
  156. Joel Channing's Threats To Resign
  157. Sanny did you quite our game ?
  158. Don Schultz defends "Internet Insurance"
  159. Susan Polgar wants Jerry Hanken Fired
  160. The Motion Passed: Now We See If Channing is Bluffing or Not
  161. GetClub Chess further improved as seen against Rybka !!!
  162. Hey Helpbot
  163. Re: Polgar Moving Back to Hungary - Is this an April Fools Joke?
  164. New Game thread GETCLUB vs IVAN game two
  165. Re: Steve Gets Caught Up In Mass Hysteria and Bandwagon Group Think
  166. Re: United States Chess Federation Executive Board Member Resigns
  167. this is a test
  168. Joel Channing Talked a Better Game than He Played
  169. Re: Polgar Blog Humor
  170. To David Richerby
  171. The Real Reason Joel Channing Resigned
  172. Interview with Grandmaster Alexandra Kosteniuk
  173. Joel Channing Finally Resigned
  174. Re: Who is the FSS
  175. What has happened to DGT products in the US?
  176. Please Analyze this game between Easy Level & Chrisf
  177. (C)omputer (C)hess (C)heater caught
  178. Zebedia has returned and he won the Master Level.
  179. Beyond Chess Ratings
  180. Rybka Beta Mates Novag Star Sapphire In 57 Moves
  181. Chessmaster: to the ass rammers who made it and play it
  182. Please Analyze the Advance Level best Game
  183. Scid 3.6.23 released
  184. Your Fortune for the Day!!!
  185. Questions
  186. Oldtimer puts his finger on the Censorship Problem
  187. Chess Ratings
  188. Peter has a new Website
  189. Analyze game between Help Bot & Normal Level
  190. CB to CA format
  191. Zebediah win against the Advance Level, Please Analyze?
  192. Re: SPICE-KCF Rift?
  193. God Taught Her How to Do It
  194. Improper Selection of Forum Moderators
  195. a new Korean chess playing freeware
  196. ChessMaster earn $100 Million, How can GetClub earn that much
  197. conchess ambassador power supply
  198. GetClub slashed its rates by half. !!!
  199. Goichberg's "New Plan" for the USCF
  200. best handheld chess computer?
  201. The Rating of Chess Players, Past and Present, by Arpad Elo reprintedtoday
  202. From where can I buy Chess Programs?
  203. Why is Chessmaster XI still crap?
  204. Re: Truong "Answers" Redman
  205. "Specific Proposed Ideas" by Susan Polgar
  206. Brand new game GC vs IVAN
  207. GetClub Normal Level played good moves but still lost the game.
  208. Re: The Future of Chess and Getting It "Unstuck"
  209. Polgar is right for once
  210. Madness! Madness!
  211. Thankyou everyone for helping me improve GetClub Chess.
  212. Novag for sale
  213. FREE Tutorials on HTML XHTML CSS JavaScript XML XSL ASP SQL ADOVBScript, SAP - ABAP
  214. Re: The Official Trolgar Attitude Toward the USCF Membership
  215. Reasons Why Polgar Did not Stay for the Board Meeting in Tulsa
  216. Goichberg Defends His "New Plan"
  217. Frank Brady opposes plan to turn Chess Life into Online Publication
  218. Sam's List of "Sacred Cows" protected by Goichberg
  219. Bauer simply cannot understand
  220. Help Bot struggled to beat the Advance Level.
  221. PGN recorder for iPhone?
  222. PGN recorder for iPhone?
  223. GetClub Easy Level vs Rybka
  224. Efficient encoding of game notation - IGN
  225. CT-Art 3.0 not working on VISTA
  226. Citrine experiences
  227. Mouth Breathing Top Posters
  228. Re: What has this group become?
  229. Zebediah took 47 moves to win Advance Level.
  230. Can an open source chess program become number one?
  231. Where the HELL is Bill Hall?
  232. Mephisto Master specs
  233. Ed Labate vs. Ed Trice
  234. Manual of the Game of Chess by P.R. von Bilguer, 1880 Edition
  235. GetClub Chess now twice better.
  236. Scid Pocket 1.0 (chess database and playing app)
  237. FREE Tutorials on HTML XHTML CSS JavaScript XML XSL ASP SQL ADOVBScript, SAP - ABAP and more...
  238. Most interesting game by Zebediah.
  239. ADMs by Sam Sloan for the USCF Delegates Meeting in Dallas
  240. Co-Sponsors Needed for my ADMS
  241. Re: Game Corrected.
  242. Invitation to take part in university online survey aboutdeterminants of chess skill
  243. Do you like to play computer vs computer ?
  244. Game with Rybka Drawn. !!!
  245. free antivirus download
  246. Goichberg Plans to Eliminate Membership Cards
  247. Help us with Arena Chess GUI
  248. New Address of the Winboard Forum
  249. chessMaster vs Fritz
  250. Goichberg Objects to An Alternate Proposal by Don Schultz