PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.computer (Computer Chess)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

  1. Chessmaster 9000
  2. Re: Real ELO
  3. Chess viewers for the Web
  4. ATTN: Nonyz - OT Question
  5. Re: Uninstall Fritz 6
  6. Forsale Novag Forte B chess computer with printer
  7. Uninstall Fritz 6
  8. Re: fics on chessasistant 7
  9. Chess Tiger 15.0
  10. Kasparov Turbo Advanced Trainer
  11. Megadatabase2002 zip file password protected
  12. Fritz8
  13. Re: Notation: algebraic to descriptive
  14. Aeroflot Open 2003
  15. Chesstoday & AOL.....Grrrrr!
  16. Chessmaster opponents
  17. Re: chessboard information
  18. Fritz8 - case sensitive
  19. DGT Chess Board
  20. Re: some newbie Fritz 8 q's
  21. Shredder/Fritz opening training
  22. Fritz 1.2 v Shredder 7
  23. Fail Soft Alpha Beta & Transpositions
  24. Are you searching for millions of free chess-games for your database? UPDATED LINKCOLLECTION!
  25. Fritz7 vs Mephisto Exclusive w/seanetor module
  26. Re: chessboard photos
  27. Transposition table usage with q-search and nullmove
  28. Chessmaster 9000
  29. Re: Fritz8 - Crosstable
  30. Free Chess Database
  31. Pocket PC chess games?
  32. (Fail soft) alpha beta
  33. Updated Crazyhouse, Losers & Suicide Chess Challenger
  34. Chess clock software
  35. Nalimov Endgame Tablebases
  36. Re: Quantum computers and Relative strength of best programs at chess/Chinese chess/go
  37. Re: move preordering - perft numbers
  38. ChessAssistant 7 search
  39. 'Premove' on Playchess
  40. Chessmaster9000 [online chess]
  41. Renaissance + pc
  42. Re: white paper available and Chessbase support
  43. Chessmaster 6000 font
  44. Pocket Fritz 2 - Search Online (Internet) Fails
  45. Chess book databases
  46. Worlds Strongest Chess Program (Shredder 7) on eBay!
  47. Re: Support Arnie for a better California
  48. Testing FEN
  49. Re: Junior 8
  50. Fritz Sparing Levels?
  51. Looking for Novag Sapphire user's guide
  52. Learning openings
  53. Does Pocket Fritz 2 Handle Annotations?
  54. new perft statistic results from Smirf
  55. Crafty "annotate" command
  56. Best chess program for analysis and online play ?
  57. New version of ChessGenius 7.1
  58. Fritz 7 help!
  59. learning chess: how to use the computer opponent?
  60. Junior 8 is incredible. Look at its analysis of this position.
  61. Re: Chess Publishing with chessbase 8
  62. Re: Upgrade to Chessmaster 9000?
  63. Score in Chessmaster
  64. A game of Bobby Fischer 13 years old illustrated by Ugo Dossi
  65. Books for free engines
  66. Best FREE software to analyze my games
  67. human-like chess playing program
  68. New database
  69. Talking LCD Chess computer: $9.95
  70. Re: HIARCS 9 posted at alt.binaries.games.worms
  71. Chessmaster - help installing!
  72. Re: Transposition tables
  73. Fritz 8 pieces help!
  74. Software or Chess Set?
  75. Bitboards
  76. Any way to make Shredder, Hiarcs, Junior , Tiger engines stronger?
  77. Sunday Chess
  78. Chess software search link here.
  79. Crafty and annotateh
  80. chessmaster 9000 and video card
  81. Chess Assistant 7 Interactive Analysis broken
  82. run the gauntlet
  83. Downloading Patch for Fritz 8
  84. Nalimov Tablebases
  85. After playing on Playchess server for a year...then what?
  86. Residual-Income Opportunity 安居家中賺錢的新紀
  87. anyone mind sending me Deep Junior 8
  88. What new features will be in a new Fritz 9?
  89. having fritz play my openings and opeing books
  90. tip: remove "source" from CB database
  91. analysis of pgn for repeated position?
  92. Computer Board for Instruction
  93. Re: Crafty SMP question
  94. Re: Anyone mind Sending me Hiarcs 9 Please?
  95. Chess computing 101
  96. PGN to Chessbase conversion
  97. 1980's chess computer with MOVING pieces.
  98. Chess Tactics software
  99. Re: Shredder6 engine help.
  100. cb8 VERY slow under WinXP
  101. Pocket Fritz 2 fries my IPAQ
  102. SCI/SYS TURBOSTAR432 OR TURBO KASPAROV ADAPTION TO PC PROGRAM
  103. Pocket PC Freeware
  104. Anyone Have the Real hiarcs9.0 not the fake mind you!
  105. Re: Rebel 12
  106. Re: Can anyone help?
  107. Deep version
  108. Customizing a laptop for chess ( among other things)
  109. need a Crack for the Hiarcs 9 engine
  110. Re: test w y
  111. Zaps and Traps Database
  112. Re: quiescence
  113. KasparovChess Lessons
  114. Editing log files from ICC
  115. use of a scanner for chess games
  116. Fritz8 - engine vs. engine - position
  117. Re: Try this corrective patch for Microsoft Windows
  118. Re: playing through main lines in CB/Fritz
  119. funny joke
  120. Re: tip: how to alternate GUI windows (Shr7/Fri8)
  121. Elo of pocket fritz
  122. ChessBase MegaBase 2003 for sale on eBay!
  123. Re: Fritz/Shredder/Hiarcs question
  124. PC Chess Game with hi rez Graphics
  125. P4 vs. Athlon for Chess?
  126. tip: Mar 5 2003 update for Fritz8/Shredder7 GUI
  127. Novag Star Diamond
  128. Fritz8 opening book question
  129. Has anybody tried a RAMdisk?
  130. Chess Openings repository
  131. Winboard (was: Computer Freeware)
  132. Correct Installation of Hiarcs9?
  133. Looking to Start An Industrial Chess League in Central New Jersey, Eastern Pennsylvania
  134. Fritz 8 engine view question
  135. tip: bigRAM & bigHASH in WindowsXP
  136. Re: How do I add engines to Chessbase 8?
  137. This is a free game online
  138. tip: how to improve tablebase access with bigRAM
  139. Al Lawrence comment
  140. Two Fritz 8 questions
  141. who is the best chess server?
  142. Chess databases
  143. I can't win ???
  144. Excalibur Grandmaster Model # 747K
  145. Re: Computer Freeware
  146. Re: help setting up a Chessmaster9000 opponent
  147. CA7.1
  148. FICCS?
  149. ANY GOOD TOURNAMENTS COMING UP IN U.K.
  150. New Kid in Town
  151. merge pgn
  152. A question regarding initial searching set deeper than 1-ply
  153. CAN WHITE WIN ????
  154. Re: Valid Nalimov tablebase names
  155. I had and returned a Novag Star Sapphire
  156. help : how to make a new forum ?
  157. Re: Tim Hanke is attacking Zsuzsa Polgar
  158. Crafty Speed Up
  159. I can win?
  160. Next Crafty?
  161. Re: Program that handles descriptive opening names?
  162. Chess Computer Site
  163. Chess UML first cut.
  164. Advice needed on choice of chess computer.
  165. Problems in quiescent search
  166. Re: Rebel 12 & ChessBase
  167. Hiarcs 9
  168. Shredder704.eng analysis is nonsense!
  169. Is chess engine is dynamic?
  170. Serial number for Rebel 12 ?
  171. Re: Can I Win?
  172. Any news on Deep Fritz 8?
  173. Why such disparity in search speed among different engines
  174. Hiarcs9
  175. books
  176. Re: Gambit Tiger
  177. Building Crafty for Win32
  178. Re: C# Chess Program
  179. Fritz 6 Deep Position Analysis
  180. Re: CA and search
  181. fritz 8
  182. Fritz 8 Coach will not give subtle or broad hint.
  183. somebody please send the link to rebel subscription please
  184. *****
  185. *********Chess Competition PRIZE
  186. ****
  187. Blitzin & Linux
  188. Re: Best hand-held?
  189. ideas for a master thesis
  190. Rebel 12 problem
  191. Re: Fritz8 Opening Books
  192. Re: Gian Carlo, or anyone else with DS1 input:
  193. Re: Fritz 8, Hiarcs 9, etc.
  194. Chess Tiger is a brute!!!
  195. Re: Crafty Analysis of Svidler Miniature
  196. Permanent Brain
  197. chess informator activation key
  198. Re: how to alternate GUI windows (Shr7/Fri8)
  199. Help For A College Student
  200. why crafty and not shredder???
  201. tip: Fritz8/Shredder7-new updates
  202. chess engines
  203. what does sanity check error on tablebase files mean?
  204. Excalibur Grandmaster ratings
  205. Time control
  206. Fritz 8 - Solve for mate
  207. Don't delete multiple icons in various Fritz releases
  208. Chessbase 8 Question
  209. TRY THIS MATE IN FOUR WITH YOUR PROGRAMS
  210. TEST
  211. AARON V STEARNS IS MARRIED TO A PROSTITUE NAME LI HUA ZHANG!! HE GOT HER PRENANT WHILE SHE WAS MARRIED TO ME!!!
  212. AARON V STEARNS IS MARRIED TO A PROSTITUE NAME LI HUA ZHANG!! HE GOT HER PRENANT WHILE SHE WAS MARRIED TO ME!!!
  213. AARON V STEARNS IS MARRIED TO A PROSTITUE NAME LI HUA ZHANG!! HE GOT HER PRENANT WHILE SHE WAS MARRIED TO ME!!!AARON V STEARNS IS MARRIED TO A PROSTITUE NAME LI HUA ZHANG!! HE GOT HER PRENANT WHILE SHE WAS MARRIED TO ME!!!
  214. Is Shredder Stupid???
  215. Hiarcs 9 bug ?
  216. New Fritz8 patch
  217. Anyone know ChessGenius's playing strength?
  218. Help with new Fritz Patch...I think it has bugs
  219. This is a test 89102
  220. TEST
  221. GM Arno Nickel vs 6 Engines match - Games updated
  222. Fritz 1.20 engine
  223. End Debt Create Wealth
  224. Where can I get Ruffian 1.05?!
  225. Bookup problem
  226. Combinations Challenge and EOC Middle games PGN?
  227. best endgame engine
  228. strongest chess program?
  229. Using 6-man tablebases
  230. Book & variations on fritz 8
  231. Printing Games with Fritz8
  232. Saitek Mephisto any good at $50
  233. Final Call For Participation
  234. Nalimov tablebase download
  235. Polgar defeats Karpov with the classic Lasker sacrifice!!
  236. unistd.h for Crafty
  237. Best price on a DGT board
  238. Playing levels Novag Star Diamond
  239. Tournament Pairing Program advice sought
  240. Skip to deeper in iterative deepening
  241. -Humor Break- Video of tiger attack Roy now released
  242. Fritz engines no cd
  243. test
  244. test
  245. Training CD question (Mating Against 0-0)
  246. somebody send me rebel12.exe please?
  247. Jeff Sonas about computers surpassing humans
  248. Zobrist keys
  249. banned
  250. Convekta products on e-bay!