PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.computer (Computer Chess)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

  1. scid vs arena
  2. Concatenating PGN files in Microsoft Windows.
  3. Kramnick vs Fritz I0 , November 25th
  4. Don't miss..the wide range of software
  5. PROOF a beginner has no rating.
  6. Search Malfunction in ChessBase?
  7. Re: the real reason Jennifer Shade was hired
  8. Re: the real reason Jennifer Shade was hired
  9. I'm suing Jennifer Shahade
  10. Re: the real reason Jennifer Shade was hired
  11. Marcus Roberts has criminal record
  12. Fritz9 Crashs when i set up more than 512Mb Hash
  13. Chess Etiquette - Part 1
  14. Some questions about Fritz
  15. Re: the real reason Jennifer Shade was hired
  16. Marcus Roberts is a cheap *******
  17. Marcus Roberts is gay
  18. Chess Self-Training guide
  19. CB 9 question
  20. help : a chess book
  21. Advice request: handheld chess computer
  22. Why am I an asshole?
  23. GetClub Winners for Oct 2006 is Chrisf with 71.9 Points.
  24. Fritz 8 ELO level
  25. Annotations please
  26. Chess Etiquette - Part 2
  27. Announcing ChessUp Forums!
  28. Fritz 9 Chess database game to Textfile
  29. A fair trade
  30. Chess Etiquette - Part 3
  31. Marcus Roberts is a saint
  32. The All New Google Picasa Build 28.32 Final
  33. Whats your Opinion about GetClub Game.?
  34. The bitch filed for a divorce
  35. Estimate the quantity of the wheat grains to put on the last square of the chessboard
  36. What can $20 buy?
  37. The USCF members spoke against GM Evans
  38. Evans deserves the boot
  39. CB9 question - re: "source" field
  40. I'm going to nail Shahade's ass
  41. Test suites and ply depth
  42. My Mom kicked me out
  43. Re: BOYCOTT AGE DISCRIMINATORY USCF PRICING!
  44. Pocket Fritz - anyone expanded tactics training?
  45. Playing with Human Opponents at GetClub
  46. CB9 - another problem
  47. Playing Scared
  48. Off-topic: IE7 problems
  49. Forced Mate Sequence in Alpha-Beta?
  50. HIARCS
  51. Blunder Check Puzzle
  52. Karmnack vs Fritzs I0 scouting report
  53. Beginner Level playing very fast.
  54. How come the same chess engines do not draw ???
  55. Pro Deo 1.2, the final release of Rebel.
  56. ChessProblem.net
  57. I am a big shot on the board
  58. I propose to ban all Muslims from chess
  59. Visual Basic Chess project
  60. New Shredder 10 questions....
  61. mm 2
  62. Mega Database 2007
  63. U.S. Chess Championship - 2007 - Qualification Process
  64. is FICS down?
  65. RARE FIDELITY PHANTOM TALKING COMPUTER 6124 CHESS GAME ON EBAY
  66. 2.5 for free and the best in market Cashbacks on Computer Software
  67. World smallest chess program
  68. Kramnik VS Deep Fritz
  69. Which Chess software to buy?
  70. TascBase
  71. Genius5 for DOS
  72. Beginner Chess Software
  73. Achieving Your Chess Goals
  74. Chess Variants, and programs
  75. Chrisf winning Master Level playing same game again and again.
  76. Chrisf winning Master Level playing same game 3 times
  77. Is FICS down or gone?
  78. Chess Live 4.2 ??
  79. Computers vs. Humans
  80. Disappointed with Rybka 2.2
  81. Deep Fritz 10 on a single processor machine?
  82. ---> /// -- Chess http://boner.here.ws <-----------------
  83. Newbie looking for data structure
  84. Can Fritz analyse game and NOT use natural language?
  85. Fritz10 print problem
  86. Rybka 2.2 + Chess Openings = P.O.S.
  87. Re: Marcus writes to Kirsan
  88. Re: Marcus Roberts just incorpoated in Wyoming!
  89. Re: let's see some money
  90. Big chump in 10 years
  91. Battle Royale New York 1924
  92. How to get Arena to read Fritz 10 engine
  93. Fritz 10 FRC option is greedy. Won't allow other FRC engines.
  94. Re: 2007 open chess tournament planned on St Kitts
  95. GetClub Chess Game improved
  96. Re: US Chess Trust, a 501c3, refuses to take money from Marcus Roberts
  97. Re: USCF Membership Numbers
  98. Fritz 10 vs Rybka
  99. Where can I get Rebel 12
  100. Fritz 10 - language
  101. What is the hard configuration of the comp in the Kramnik-Fritz Match ?
  102. Results for Nov, 2006 GetClub Tournament.
  103. Help with Game Analysis
  104. In new Fritz 10 Where is Fritz 10 engine
  105. Palm HIARCS set ELO levels - too strong ?
  106. What ever happened to Chess Tiger?
  107. Jetan from Tommy's Toys
  108. Remarkable humans.
  109. Chess computers without opening book
  110. Man vs Machine .- unfair ?
  111. Human vs Machine Matches
  112. Computer v. Humans unfair?
  113. Best of the Chessmaster Series ?
  114. Not real time chess
  115. What hardware was Deep Fritz running on?
  116. Re: GM David Bronstein dies at 82
  117. A missed future???
  118. May have discovered a bug in Junior 10
  119. Jealously Guarded Secrets Used by Grand Masters to Win Nearly Every Game
  120. Question about Philip Innes AKA Phil Innes
  121. Capablanca-Botvinnik
  122. Load Games by position or opening.
  123. 32 or 64 bit?
  124. Nomorechess was correct.
  125. anyone have deep fritz 10 yet?
  126. Chess software with the lowest ELO rate
  127. I'm ****ed at the bull dyke Marinello
  128. Updated Yahoo To PGN converter
  129. you guys must be slippin??
  130. Alternative to Scid Database Released
  131. multiprocessor rybka version doesn't work ?
  132. Multiprocessor rybka version doesn't work
  133. "Rob"
  134. Susan Polgar has never been involved in scholastic chess
  135. New ChessDB / Scid uploaded to Sourceforge.
  136. Randy Bauer and Mikhail Korenman are gay
  137. Now Beginner Level, plays very tough.
  138. Turing's other contribution
  139. FICS
  140. I filed ethics charges against Joel Channing, Don Schultz and Bill Goichberg
  141. Five Questions for 2007 USCF Executive Board Candidates
  142. This bitch Donna Alarie wants to recall me
  143. Re: USCF lists Marcus as an active member from Wyoming
  144. chess board animation applet or software
  145. testing Weds 12/20/06
  146. Move validation on webserver
  147. Reading .ctb, .cto, .ctg files
  148. Fritz 10 vs Rybka 2.2
  149. Fritz 10 engine in Chessbase 9??
  150. Re: The RGC Chess Challenge
  151. I'm in love with Jennifer Shahade
  152. They did Scrabble, why not chess?
  153. Why end game not so Well?
  154. Pocket Fritz on HPipaq hx2790
  155. Anyone know when the next computer Chess Championships
  156. Re: Any evidence for improvement with databases?
  157. Why has Joel Channing demanded and received $822.19 and $165.40 in reimbursements?
  158. Zsuzsa and Me: The Whole Story
  159. Goichberg and me; The gay story
  160. Bill Brock and me; The BIG story
  161. Joel Channing is attacking me again
  162. Re: Merry Christmas
  163. Big scandal revealed
  164. Pastor Haji Sam Sloan, Rabbi
  165. Outrageous Announcement of the US Champiobnship
  166. Goichberg MUST step down - Sam Sloan for President
  167. The USCF must get rid of Goichberg and Erik Anderson
  168. Conflict of interest - Bill Goichberg must resign immediately
  169. Dubeck & Marinello vs. Goichberg
  170. Goichberg is done politically
  171. Goichberg is lying again
  172. 'Non-Real-Time' Computer Chess Game
  173. Re: The RGC Chess Challenge
  174. Dubeck, Sloan and Marinello will reign again
  175. Re: Another Botched Question
  176. DiagTransfer 3.0 is out
  177. Bluetooth
  178. Saitek service?
  179. fritz 10 in CB 8
  180. no cd crack for deep fritz 10 engine?
  181. Re: FIDE is such a BIG JOKE - FIDE houses WAR CRIMINALS
  182. Current list of RGC tournament players
  183. I plan to take over the world
  184. How to find chess data ?
  185. The best board
  186. Fritz 8 training video problem
  187. Samsloan is a psychopath
  188. AF4C out of 2007 US Championship
  189. Measuring engine strength
  190. Marcus Roberts will sponsor the 2007 US Championship in Wyoming
  191. Recommend chess program?
  192. juniper exams ?
  193. The deadline has passed
  194. Why does Mike Nolan defend Polgar?
  195. Chess results 2006 gone & 2007 arrives.
  196. E-Mail Chess using PC and MAC Platforms
  197. "I Sincerely Apologize"
  198. juniper exams ?
  199. Smartboard and Virtual PC : Need MS DOS image boot
  200. Features added to Scid
  201. Re: FIDE SPEAKS
  202. A useful feature, or just a waste of time ??
  203. Chess256
  204. My friend Don Schultz is running for the board again
  205. Fritz 8 CD question
  206. Dirty stuff from Nolan, Vaughn and Brock
  207. Nolan and Goichberg are trying to muzzle me
  208. It's a fake post by Brock
  209. Bill Hall and Mike Nolan banned me
  210. I have been suspended from posting to uschess.org/forums
  211. I'll sue the USCF
  212. Don Schultz used me
  213. Duncan Oxley and Hal Bogner will defend me
  214. Jack LeMoine thinks he can stop me
  215. My friend Beatriz defends me
  216. Are all satisfied with GetClub Chess.
  217. Why does everyone hate me?
  218. Mike Nolan is out to get Beatriz Marinello
  219. How many were interviewed for the web editor position?
  220. Everyone talks about me
  221. Die Angst der Schachspieler vor dem Computer
  222. chess problem in movies - the 9th gate
  223. Mike Nolan should be fired for suspending me
  224. Free Blindfold Chess program for DOS
  225. Beatriz Marinello has also been suspended from posting to the USCF Forums
  226. Re: Dirt on Tanner?
  227. Bill Goichberg is a mouse
  228. Chess256 program
  229. Sedat's Computer Chess Tournament 2007 ( SCCT 40/120 )
  230. Bill Goichberg must resign immediately
  231. Greatest Chess Games of Sam Sloan
  232. 64-bit chess engines
  233. Sevan Muradian is the new organizer of the US Championship
  234. My lawsuit threat against the USCF prevailed! The USCF apologized to me!
  235. I told you so!
  236. Manifesto Chess Computer for 80 $ is it worth it ?
  237. I'm very upset at myself
  238. I sacked the AF4C - Who will be next?
  239. AF4C has withdrawn from sponsoring the 2007 US Championship
  240. Anybody know the betting on Corus this year?
  241. chess software training
  242. Jen Shahade will replace Dan Lucas as Editor
  243. Re: OTOH
  244. Re: a question for Sam Sloan
  245. [ANN] Opening trainer in Scid
  246. Goichberg, Polgar, Truong, Free Ads in Chess Life and the $39,000
  247. Need russian tester for Scid
  248. Response to Ethics Complaint by Herbert Rodney Vaughn
  249. Tanner and AF4C. Now Goichberg, Channing and SP next
  250. New Chess Server