PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.computer (Computer Chess)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

  1. Computer Chess Bot for Macintosh / Unix
  2. Kosteniuk to appear in the May issue of Penthouse
  3. Games - Cheats, hints, patches, tips & tricks! ---(UPDATE LINKS)---
  4. Best Training Software?
  5. Kosteniuk in May Penthouse - Confirmed Story
  6. Penthouse hot pic released
  7. WARNING: Ray Gordon is a horny virgin
  8. Training software
  9. Very cheap Fritz 9 on amazon and others, is it for real?
  10. Strongest Engine Today?
  11. Fritz Engine Issues
  12. Junior 9
  13. 69 for Beginners needs to be revised
  14. Want to buy Mephisto Montreux chess computer
  15. multiple engines - two questions - analysis strength
  16. Question on Shredder
  17. CB9 - "Source" field out of sync
  18. Everyone should move to US chess forum
  19. 6 Man Tablebases in CB9
  20. Re: No black man is good enough to be a USCF DELEGATE AT LARGE
  21. Who cares?
  22. Chesslib's Easter egg 2006
  23. a question about Chessmaster 10th edition
  24. Re: FIDE Ethics Committee problem!
  25. Fritz on the MAC!
  26. Am I failing at singular extensions?????
  27. Chess & processors & CPU usage
  28. What am I doing wrong with the engine Rybka, or is it really just good in blitz?
  29. Classic computer chess programs
  30. Fritz on the Mac
  31. UCI engine - template in assembly
  32. Toga II 1.2 Beta 2a - very strong setting matches Rybka !!!!
  33. Marcus Roberts
  34. Any P2P chess programs??
  35. Bookup problem.
  36. Chessbase - 6 Man Tablebases
  37. Improving using chess computers
  38. Active chess analysis
  39. Is Zillions of Games gone?
  40. About the free software Chesstree
  41. Is there a way to rebuild a Chess Assistant database?
  42. SMIRF now is a free donationware
  43. Engines and styles
  44. MonRoi
  45. Best chess programs?
  46. Chessmaster 10th edition
  47. New version of Colossus Chess.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  48. Chess Chronicle in Spanish
  49. Wouldn't this be a great chess engine or database function.
  50. Chessplayers are LEGALLY using computers in tournaments!
  51. Marcus Roberts is a homo
  52. Scid question about importing FEN positions
  53. best engine/software for analysis
  54. What is human-like chessplay in engine-land?
  55. Rybka 1.2 to be released 1st May !!
  56. Chessbase 9 Inquiry
  57. HS-BIGbook.ctg for Fritz GUI
  58. Looking for teaching chess software
  59. Marcus Roberts is a psycho fraud
  60. Changing the USCF
  61. Palm program
  62. New home of Popeye?
  63. New home of Popeye?
  64. New home of Popeye?
  65. shredder for linux
  66. Chess program with no installation
  67. Woodin 3.0 with DGT
  68. Pawnstorm - Online chess...
  69. Chess game improved twice Better now
  70. Newcomer says hello
  71. Same old crap
  72. Fritz Tecniktrainer 2
  73. Question about the new video game consul
  74. Scid Question
  75. Fritz Trainer (ABC of Chess Openings) Question
  76. Topa V Anand, Mtel Rnd 2 5/12/06
  77. Re: Letter from Beatriz Marinello to my chess friends in the world
  78. Re: Another Amazing Statement by Beatriz Marinello
  79. There are no good chess programs for Macintosh?
  80. testing Bookup diagrams
  81. CB9 - changes to "source" field
  82. Beatriz supports the right party
  83. What BILL GATES & MICROSOFT didn't want you to see: "4D Video Games" that you can play VIA THOUGHT!!!
  84. Chess tutorials
  85. Chessbase Website
  86. Don't use Rybka book
  87. Deep Shredder 10 UCI results from GS2930 test suite.
  88. Fritz 9 weather reports?
  89. Fritz 9 question
  90. Chess: Beginner level giving good competition.
  91. Fritz 8 Opening training
  92. Can Beatriz Marinello be trusted?
  93. Chess must be banned!
  94. What's wrong with Marinello?
  95. Linux support for the Digital Game Timer (DGT) chess board and clock
  96. Steve Lopez Computer Chess C.D.
  97. Fritz 8.0 CD
  98. Breaking Headline News - This just came in
  99. Fruit2.1 and the Friend mode
  100. help : ProDeo (former Rebel) and Scid
  101. Is there a site I can download the Chess Olympics games?
  102. "Swedish Chess", by Mats Winther
  103. Chess256, by Mats Winther
  104. Shredder UCI Opening Book in Fritz?
  105. Programming chess engines
  106. MasterChess 5000 DVD update out
  107. Does Opening help the Chess Game play better?
  108. Junior 9 - difficult position testing
  109. Shredder out of World Computer Championship With Broken Leg
  110. e-mail address of scid?
  111. BBC - Chess Story
  112. What's the difference between these Fritzes?
  113. What's the difference between Fritzes?
  114. FMO CHESC CLUB
  115. Re: [Newbie] Tempo Question
  116. Re: sv: Sam Sloan - Jail? Phil Innes?
  117. computer Chess960 (fischerandomChess) ?
  118. wish list: STRONG DATABASE
  119. Ilyumzhinov added Marinello to his team of crooks
  120. FICGS - Chess server
  121. two monitors with fritz
  122. insert elo in CB9 Database
  123. Marinello elected
  124. Re: Chess HQ Zoning Flap
  125. Chess Assistant 9
  126. help : Chess Assistant 7 light
  127. Junior wins
  128. Much awaited Chess Game Performance has arrived.
  129. A computer correspondence chess tournament on FICGS
  130. new crafty versions available?
  131. Fritz 8 and CB8 question
  132. Personal chess trainer mistakes
  133. Two Computer Match using Auto-232
  134. Announcing ChessUp - Create chess diagrams online
  135. Is it worth $50,000?
  136. Re: Most successful business people are capable of working with people that they dislike
  137. Chess game is beating everyone except a few players
  138. Software for putting chess games into a website?
  139. US Chess Federation supports a murderer
  140. Free HIARCS?
  141. Stop picking on Beatriz Marinello
  142. Sam Sloan
  143. demo version of Majestic Chess?
  144. Re: USCF Forum Censored
  145. 700+ MEMBER CHESS DISCUSSION GROUP!
  146. Sam Sloan appears in X3
  147. demo version of battle chess?
  148. Sam Sloan should be in jail
  149. Odd Junior 9 behavior
  150. Mephisto Chess Academy computer
  151. Stand alones
  152. Chess : Best Chess players Top 10. Ranking
  153. CCC in chaos!
  154. Bobby Fischer Live Radio Interviews
  155. Chessmaster 10
  156. Schultz, Channing, Tanner and Goichberg sold out
  157. tablebase for R+2N vs. R
  158. Chess Assistant 9,...?
  159. Message to Sam Sloan from Wlod
  160. Looking for Novag Sapphire Parts
  161. knights (kde)
  162. Chess variant email pre-sets, by Mats Winther
  163. Chessmaster 10 problem
  164. Fritz\chessbase: changing MyInternetGames file for saving customizations
  165. Fritz/chessbase: changing MyInternetGames file for saving customizations
  166. Chess game improved further with double pawns
  167. Best PDA/phone for ICC/Playchess in bed.
  168. Fritz 9 Parameters
  169. Sam Sloan has dropped out from the race!!
  170. Free for all chess school
  171. Hyperthreading and Dual Core
  172. Good Chess Graphics?
  173. chess program
  174. Fritz 9 Arrows
  175. Why would any asshole vote for Sloan?
  176. Bobby Fischer Radio Interviews
  177. Chess program recommendations for Verizon phones?
  178. I will not take a penny
  179. Re: photo credit
  180. 4 days left to Winner Descision.
  181. Kamsky is done with chess
  182. Free Chess Software site
  183. Re: The cheating IBM
  184. Best pocket PC chess program?
  185. Want to buy Lardy of france chess set
  186. Game playing tougher than ever.
  187. Sam Sloan abuses the welfare system
  188. how do i join a tournament on fics?
  189. Legal Games Music, Movies & Software Download
  190. Saitek Chess Computer
  191. Marinello, Hanke, Sloan & Roberts be Permanently Expelled, Barred and Banned from the USCF
  192. Re: All About Beatriz
  193. Want a muslim match?Want a muslim brother/sister?why not join our site and start your searching?
  194. Re: St Kitts and Nevis fights back!
  195. Re: The USCF move to Crossville, Tennessee
  196. ca and date
  197. best and worst endgames, not considering tablebases
  198. Vote for Sam Sloan
  199. How deep should opening go?
  200. Re: How deep should opening go?
  201. Bobby Fischer and Sam Sloan are both FELONS
  202. Re: 16 Fake Sam Sloan messages posted while I was at the World Open
  203. Re: 16 Fake Sam Sloan messages posted while I was at the World Open
  204. The Man with the Hat beats Grandmaster Smirin at World Open
  205. Please send me the old rebel 10 trial version please
  206. software recommendations
  207. Linux chess game
  208. Should Steve Rosenberg be kicked out of the USCF?
  209. Chess Strategy now understood properly.
  210. Re: Ignore the forgeries with the Damiano, here are some real games
  211. Free Rolex Watches from Kirsan
  212. How to electronically cheat at Chess Tournaments
  213. Strongest Free Chess Program
  214. 30 Day Free Trial. Start Today And See your First Check in Just One Week
  215. The Master Forger Strikes Again !!
  216. Extending Fritz Opening Book
  217. Problem with Convetka CT-ART 3.0
  218. Re: Ignore the forgeries with the Damiano, here are some real games
  219. Should Sam Sloan be kicked out of the USCF?
  220. Re: Mating beautiful female teenage chess players - The Book
  221. The Grandmaster Strategy Video Training Library
  222. UCI GUI interface for LINUX
  223. Should convicted felons be allowed to run for the EB?
  224. Electronic Chess Board
  225. FX vs Core 2 Duo in chess engines
  226. Re: Hello Chess World, how serious is Kirsan's Ilyumzhinov mandate on power?
  227. ICC on PDA?
  228. Amazing Offer
  229. Re: Kasparov and Russian politics
  230. Re: how the UK discrininates against commonwealth members
  231. Re: ENTIRE IRAQI NATIONAL OLYMPIC COMMITTEE KIDNAPPED BY GUNMAN IMPERSONANTING POLICE
  232. Fritz freezes up when I'm winning!!!
  233. Re: Eric Schiller had a stroke
  234. What are the Chess Tournaments Time Controls.
  235. Pocket Fritz 2 "Position not found in online database!"
  236. intelligence
  237. Hanken more Fully Explains the OLM Title
  238. Mac Chess page link
  239. NM Peter Aravena Sloan, Chess Teacher, Designer, Artist, Columnist for hire...
  240. NM Peter Aravena SLoan, son of a criminal
  241. Louis Blair is trying to have all my Wikipedia chess biographies deleted
  242. Chess variants, with computer programs, by Mats Winther
  243. The end of the USCF
  244. The ******s did it
  245. Help with position
  246. Ports used on ICC
  247. I Support My Old Man, The current administration sucks.
  248. Sam the Scam My old man, If the uscf learns how to scam we make more money.....
  249. Ratings Life?
  250. My old man won!!! sam Sloan, about time, What a reliefe....OUT WITH THE OLD