PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.computer (Computer Chess)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

  1. I HAD TO TRY IT
  2. misleading advertising
  3. Strongest chess engine now available for purchase: Fruit
  4. systema jupiter
  5. chessmaster 10th game.exe
  6. Chessmaster 10 ???
  7. Chessmaster10???
  8. Sudden Death (in time controls)
  9. Chessmaster 10 Tutorials
  10. Chessmaster10 Technical
  11. Chessmaster10 is a beautiful thing!
  12. Review of Shredder for Linux
  13. Rebel 12 DOS in Dosbox
  14. Crafty Anotateh graphic
  15. How to use Shredder 9 UCI engine in Fritz 8/Chessbase 9...?
  16. looking for large amounts of played games
  17. Weird Chessmaster glitch
  18. Applause
  19. Fritz 8 Loading Problem
  20. ECO books on Palm
  21. Saitek GK 2000
  22. Anybody got Fritz9 and Fruit2.2 for trade
  23. To John Merlino--
  24. Excalibur Deluxe Talking Touch Chess
  25. Game Over: Kasparov and Deep Blue
  26. Jose GUI & Database: now with Fischer Random Chess
  27. CTART 3.0 exercices on pgn format
  28. can't believe no one has cracked Fruit yet
  29. Question from a newbie
  30. Email games from Fritz Chessabse database
  31. Announcing THE PUSHED PAWN WEBSITE AND Forums
  32. $#@$%!#$%~!!!
  33. Building Fruit 2.1 from source: best options for Intel Compiler 9.0?
  34. Chessmaster personalities
  35. Chessbase 9 CHAOS
  36. Shredder 9 under Arena
  37. Chessbase Question
  38. Can you please email me Fritz9 ?
  39. Disdributed Computing for Chess
  40. chess affiliate programs
  41. Predict A Move & Win
  42. Won my first game against computer...
  43. When two Chess computers play each other
  44. Chessbase Keys
  45. datamining and chess
  46. CB9 - changing "rating" field
  47. shredder for Mac
  48. Need Files For "Battle Royale: Ny 1924"
  49. Chess Problems in pgn format?
  50. Chess programs for Linux which use fork() instead of multithreading?
  51. Tbs vs. 50-move rule
  52. email chess client for Mac?
  53. Chessmaster 10th edition question
  54. Openings in Fritz 8
  55. Bargen Prices for PGN Training Files
  56. Fruit 2.2 vs Fritz 8
  57. Chessbase snd correspondence move problem
  58. Fritz Tournaments?
  59. Computer Chess Tournament
  60. Chees MOver with Aux. Square Control Board
  61. Is there a standart way of measuring effective branching factor ?
  62. Linux Chess
  63. Deep Junior vs. WGM Almira Skripchenko
  64. Opening Identifier
  65. DGT Board position setup?
  66. Man vs Machine - next big match coming up
  67. Webmasters : Add the problem of the day to your site !
  68. New Chess WEB Sites
  69. Chess Diagrams every nth. Move
  70. Chess-server (computer)
  71. Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep Fritz
  72. Fritz and Hiarcs annoyance
  73. Question for John Merlino
  74. Weird new Fritz development
  75. Crafty 20.1 - ChessBase version(.eng)
  76. Fritz 9
  77. Frizt,Shredder, Chessmaster, at el; Best?
  78. chess databases
  79. Square Control Visualization
  80. Chess Software Tools
  81. Can I export sets from 9000 to 10th Edition?
  82. ChessBase 8 Diagrams
  83. shredder 8 question
  84. Best Opening Book Editor
  85. Fritz 9 & Dual core PCs ..
  86. Where you can play chess online!!!
  87. update to build 27 of Bookup 2000 Express
  88. Mate in Two db?
  89. Deep Fritz 8
  90. Is this yet another Chessbase software bug??
  91. chessmaster 10000
  92. Excalibur Deluxe Talking Touch Chess
  93. Ches Chronicle: Topalov is the KING
  94. chess software
  95. Fluff in Fritz 9
  96. chess games and software
  97. My Wikipedia Biography of Michael Valvo
  98. Bookup Express question
  99. too much info
  100. New chess book: It's terrifying!
  101. Analysis board - Fritz9
  102. CB Opening Book
  103. manual Fritz8
  104. Kasparov vs Fischer. Can this happen and these 2 play Gothic Chess?
  105. Is Chess 3 dimensional?
  106. Free Chess Program (2004 World Computer Champion!)
  107. PGN Sort/game Statistics
  108. Fritz 9 - Interface problems
  109. Answering Dave's Question About Gothic Chess Computer Championship
  110. To the People who have already bought Fritz 9
  111. is GNU chess bad?
  112. CT Art 3 training CD
  113. crafty20.1 compile problem on amd64
  114. Interesting post on a German computer discussion board
  115. What other games do you like?
  116. Go and shogi
  117. Online Chess Program now plays better moves.
  118. Opening Systems - Cheap
  119. My Wikipedia Biography of Bernard Zuckerman
  120. Updated version of free program
  121. Fritz Versions
  122. Got crafty enormous, any more now?
  123. Crafty Classic 2004
  124. How Is Opening Book in Fritz9?
  125. Opening learning
  126. Now, Even the Beginner Level plays better than me.
  127. Play CM9k prsonality "Doc" for opening variety
  128. New Linux Software
  129. How do I install tablebases for crafty?
  130. Best program for PocketPC?
  131. INTETAIN 2005
  132. Last version of Crafty?
  133. Ruffian update
  134. Re: Correspondence vs. Classical OTB Play Quality
  135. CEBoard - Opening books for Crafty?
  136. Strongest program
  137. My Wikipedia Biography of Charles Weldon
  138. ZAPPA 2.1
  139. ChessBase Friend Mode
  140. Automated PGN Movers
  141. Pocket PC Opening Files
  142. Three major improvements done to Chess Game.
  143. Installing multiple engines under single ChessBase GUI
  144. Now Chess Game plays four Variations to beat opponent
  145. Hydra v.8 UCI
  146. hans bohm & PGN
  147. Where to get Crafty 1.0 / How to start writing chess prg from scratch?
  148. Chess exercises made with Powerpoint
  149. Fritz 8 Shootout Question
  150. Help with Fritz Tablebases Please!
  151. CPU Speed and Program Time Controls
  152. JOIN ACTIVE CHESS GROUP
  153. Frustrated by Chessmaster 5000 tutorials
  154. MyChessViewer
  155. Deep Shredder not twice as fast?
  156. Chess Software
  157. Now, Advanced Chess Levels available to play for free. (Ratings ???)
  158. Now, Advanced Chess Levels available to play for free. (Ratings ???)
  159. Now, Advanced Chess Levels available to play for free. (Ratings ???)
  160. CEBoard now supports DGT Board
  161. Computer "thinking" on opponent's time
  162. What does a program in evaluatin a position?
  163. Chess mail sign up problems
  164. Re: A great site for downloading games
  165. Fritz 8
  166. CM10k database: Can I easily add the updates I made to CM9k's database?
  167. Computers losing on time?
  168. chessassistant versus chessbase
  169. Fritz 9 question
  170. Re: CM9k game added to the CM9k database - 1 attachment
  171. Measuring the complexity of a position (Hydra)
  172. winboard starts moving the pieces as soon as I load a game
  173. Re: computer advice
  174. millions of free downloadable chessgames
  175. Elostate integration
  176. Newer engines around
  177. Re: CM9k game added to the CM9k database - 1 attachment
  178. What is "randomness" for a CM9k personality?
  179. X-FEN Notation
  180. openingbooks
  181. INTERFACE to ICC or FICS on PALM
  182. Can someone e-mail me the engine Rybka.
  183. Kasparov's Gambit
  184. fritz 8 splash screen, how do i stop it?
  185. more chessbase blues
  186. fritz 8 duplicate game elimination
  187. Rybka (= little fish) is coming ...
  188. US Champion Hikaru Nakamura has joined as an Editor
  189. Fritz 8: setup, tablebases & version
  190. Temporary download for Rybka beta version on my website
  191. Import Engine logo in Fritz clock pane
  192. Toga
  193. Chess program
  194. Genius or Tiger for Palm Tungsten E2 ?
  195. Linux Chess Programs
  196. Linux Chess Programs! Which one is the Best?
  197. Has anybody compiled the latest Crafty (20.1) for Win32 yet?
  198. Freezer 1.1
  199. Fritz 8 CD prompt
  200. HOw do I stop Prompt for CDROM ??
  201. Bobby Fischer teaches chess
  202. Palm Tiger
  203. crafty personalities
  204. Converting pgn into full text : where is the software ?
  205. Topalov talks about chess computers
  206. BigBase 2006 :((
  207. The end of a long story ?
  208. Different Fritz 9 versions/packages?
  209. CB9 - killing doubles
  210. Chess Tiger 2004?
  211. prova
  212. Earn up to $1000 a day - Every Day!
  213. ARTICLE : Topalov on Computer Chess
  214. Chessbase 9 Variation board stopped working with Last May's update
  215. Chess Vision Software
  216. what is the best evaluation to improve your game?
  217. Vega (chess pairing program) upgrade
  218. Mac Compatibility
  219. Good Endgame Trainer Software
  220. NEW Chess Site
  221. printing diagrams/commentary
  222. Chess training - internet, software...
  223. HYDRA - news?
  224. Just wondering about clustering...
  225. Sam Sloan Definitive Wikipedia Biography of James Eade
  226. Chessbase Light
  227. Kryukov's amazing victory - 6 man EGTB sharing
  228. Crafty + 1gb enomrous.pgn + 7.11gb TB, still took it 35 moves to beat me
  229. Go game lessons for chess players
  230. Accurate Wikipedia Profile for Sam Sloan
  231. Visualize Square Control
  232. Merry Christmas
  233. Kasparov and Dvoretsky are blacklisted by Chess Cafe
  234. Play chess online from your mobile phone on FICS and ICC with free client software
  235. USCF Sales will start to carry Sam Sloan's books
  236. Eric Schiller is a much better author than Kasparov
  237. Who thinks I should stop writting crap on Wikipedia?
  238. Re: New CL Editor
  239. يا جماعة ?ى منـ* تعليميـة مجانية ?ى مجال برمجة الكمبيوتر
  240. Fritz and Dvoretsky's Endgame Manual
  241. SYCF : New Fantastic Chess Website
  242. Merry Christmas - Free download
  243. My serial number expired on my Chessbase 9 program
  244. Fritz analysis oddity
  245. My new year resolution
  246. handicapping engines
  247. how many games are contained in all the twic files ?
  248. Chess Tools (Software)
  249. New chess database
  250. New chess database