PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.analysis (Chess Analysis)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

  1. Disasterous outcome
  2. FA: My 60 Memorable Games Hardcover
  3. Pittsburgh Trap with PGN
  4. White facing a stronger sicilian player.
  5. Best of rec.games.chess.analysis
  6. Are fianchetto bishops better??
  7. Bayonet attack vs. King's Indian Defense
  8. I LOST 4 games STRAIGHT (HELP ME!!!)
  9. why is sicilian with 2.Bf4 so popular?
  10. Do You Need Visitors
  11. Do You Need Visitors
  12. Do You Need Visitors
  13. What do you think about ct-art 3.0?
  14. Chess Exam and Training Guide: Tip #8
  15. Results from 5 engine dbl round robin
  16. Best endgame book?
  17. Sicilian 4 Ns Discoveries
  18. Peter Aravena warms up Jen Shahade one week before the championship.
  19. World Open - The Appeal
  20. Please analyse these 3 novice games
  21. Who Is The Biggest Kook In Chess History ??
  22. Record for most losses in a row?
  23. Albert Einstein - Robert Oppenheimer, Princeton 1933
  24. TD Question regarding USCF policy
  25. French Defense-Rubenstein variation
  26. ICC Opening Novelties: 1. e3
  27. Sicilian Defense Analysis
  28. Analysing A/K game 11 (the dragon).
  29. Playing the Sk(c)andinavian Defense
  30. Anyone can help me analizing this game?
  31. Re: need help in beating Sicilian
  32. Books on Sicilian Yugoslav?
  33. Old Bookup Files??
  34. Method in chess thinking
  35. Alburt&Chernin Opening series
  36. Frita8 howto pages?
  37. Fritz8 pages?
  38. Playing even...
  39. German to English Translation Requested
  40. Re: Hitler and Chess
  41. Analysis Software
  42. novelty in 5.Bg5 Grunfeld played against me at Chicago Open
  43. Re: The Evans Gambit
  44. What Does This Mean?
  45. (1) Fritz 8 - Zhu Chen
  46. Re: Longest Possible Chess Game !
  47. Yahoo Unorthodox Chess Openings Newsgroups
  48. Bacrot can't draw simple pawn endgame, Kasparov can't win it
  49. Where did I go wrong in this game?
  50. Was this offer of a sacrifice good or bad ???
  51. Fischer's Most Sensational Victory??
  52. Re: My one-minute game against Hikara (even at move 22!)
  53. Sicilian Sveshnikov
  54. A double rook sac.
  55. A double rook sac
  56. Pirc 4. Be3 question
  57. How can i calculate...
  58. a little help please
  59. a little help please cont'd
  60. Analysing "How to Defend in Chess" by Colin Crouch
  61. Korchnoi defections
  62. "The Lion"
  63. Seeking the upper hand with aggressive play
  64. WTD Bookup
  65. Ruy Lopez: Schliemann Defence [ECO C63]
  66. Re: A Picture of Evil !!
  67. Re: wanna do a good thing?
  68. Is this position draw ?
  69. What kind of system is this?
  70. Scotch Game Opinions
  71. Chess Exam and Training Guide: Tip #7
  72. Eye-Opening Opening play by Ni Hua in FIDE World Championship! 1. e4 e5 2. Nf3 Nf6 3. Nxe5 Nxe4
  73. Draw Odds
  74. Draw Odds
  75. Draw Odds
  76. Gata Kamsky really is Back!!
  77. Re: Where is Sam Sloan?
  78. has anyone seen these openings before?
  79. has anyone seen these openings before?
  80. What could have been: Crushed an expert in 21 moves
  81. FIDE Drug-Testing Solution?
  82. All Chess Books 50%-70% List Price
  83. Re: Bobby Fischer is the greatest and he is playing today
  84. TRY IT, SURE TO WIN
  85. Game from 2004 Interservice Chess Championships
  86. Nakamura SUCKS in the opening
  87. Naka favored to win title!
  88. Chess Practice- Henry Birds book
  89. WEDGE - HOFFMAN, 1993
  90. Is this the French or a King's Gambit??
  91. Fritz 8 Help
  92. Interesting QGD variation...please analyse
  93. Smith Morra revisited: analysis needed
  94. Please analyse this uncommon opening
  95. Help needed
  96. Secrets of modern Chess strategy by John Watson
  97. About positions where computer play or evaluate wrongly
  98. Re: Vadim Milov Speaks Out On Racism !!
  99. How much are "Open Book Odds" worth?
  100. Convert from co-ordinate notation to algebraic notation
  101. Did Radjabov Miss a Win in Game 3?
  102. hello
  103. Is Michael Adams still from England?
  104. Wild French Defense game
  105. Help DGT board
  106. Please analyse this and guess the opponets grade
  107. Want to buy Mephisto Mobil MM5
  108. Want to Buy Mephisto Mobil MM5
  109. Table Top Chess Computers: Recommendations?
  110. Kasimdzhanov-Adams G4
  111. Where can I find some example games based on this position?
  112. how good advise is this?
  113. Rauzer Attack
  114. Re: Adams proves why garbage openings ruin title chances
  115. Another please analyse and guess the opponents grade
  116. Game.
  117. What computer thinks about my position?
  118. saved yahoo games -> gnu chess
  119. DVD's and Video Games at half price!
  120. opening
  121. Re: 13 year-old girl wins Hong Kong championship
  122. White to mate in 3.
  123. DVD's and Video Games at half price!
  124. BOBBY FISCHER DETAINED IN JAPAN; MAY BE HANDED OVER TO THE UNITED STATES
  125. Is there a name for this trap?
  126. Whay I am lost?. Plz help
  127. Analysis/Critique Requested
  128. MCO
  129. Chess in fortran
  130. Chessvbase lessons too expensive?
  131. Mike Ogush's analysis appreciated
  132. Kasparov's 'My great predecessors' ..I am confused !
  133. ADV: Chess Mentor 3.0 Now Available
  134. Re: Was Kasparov Rated Higher Than Bobby? Could Bobby Have Beaten Him?
  135. Why I lost #2 plz help
  136. North Avenue Beach in Chicago
  137. Re: July 21 Fischer chronicles
  138. Palm Chess Hiarcs is stronger than Pocket Fritz 2
  139. Analysis Requested from Mike Ogush and other people.
  140. If Bobby gets deported back to the USA
  141. Re: Fischer is sick and needs treatment!
  142. Analysis request please
  143. Chess Discussion Group
  144. Fritz 8 - Full Analsys - How?
  145. Analysis please
  146. Re: Some players just don't know when to resign....
  147. Feedback on a Tarrasch, U1200
  148. Comment please on another Tarrasch
  149. Bobby Fischer loses deportation appeal in Japan.
  150. Get Amazing $2 Bills!! Legal Tender!! EBAY AUCTION GREAT FUN!!
  151. 1...e5 vs 1.e4
  152. Analyse this position of French Winawer, please
  153. My game.
  154. WTB wood chess pices for fidelity avant guard 2100
  155. Sorta like a windmill, but more like a freight train
  156. Should Black agree with draw ?
  157. Yahoo game.
  158. Colorado Springs Chess Newsletter
  159. forceable mate endgames
  160. Positional analysis requested
  161. Chess boring me
  162. Openings to get Two Bishops
  163. chess - science or art
  164. Chess champ Fischer applies for refugee status.
  165. 50 move rule
  166. Heirloom Chess Sets
  167. Kramnik = Drawnik ??
  168. King's Gambit analysis
  169. Stalemate with KPPPPPPPP vs. KBRRPPPPPPPP.
  170. Dead in his 40s?
  171. New Releases of Classic Chess Books - Help Request
  172. Chess Life, Solitaire Chess
  173. Gibbins-Weidenhagen-Gambit
  174. Re: US Hypocrites: "Polgars had Fischer at their house. So?"
  175. Web site on Sicilian Dragon?
  176. Chess Exam and Training Guide - Tip #6
  177. Giuoco Piano CD-ROM by Reinhold Ripperger
  178. Re: Xenon 2
  179. Repertoire for attacking (gambit) in blizt games.
  180. Re: Dubai Chess City & FIDE Moving There !!
  181. How to browse chesstheory.de ?
  182. Checkmate with Knight and Bishop
  183. Refutation for 1. e4 e5 2. Qh5
  184. Longest Known Game
  185. computer plays itself
  186. How to browse Leonid's Chess Megapage?
  187. what kind of thinking makes a good player
  188. Chessbase 9 - Anyone Hear of the New Features Yet ??
  189. Bobby Fischer Sent to Long-Term Detention Center
  190. Re: James Eade & "Chess For Dummies"
  191. South FL chess coach for a 6yo?
  192. Re: James Eade & "Chess For Dummies"
  193. 3...f6 Philidor, knight sacs, Queens en prise, and a cute mate
  194. Re: Dictionary on Chess Terms - Help Request
  195. Chess Puzzles - August 15th
  196. chess variations with pawns
  197. Rooks and pawns endgame help please
  198. What is opening theory?
  199. disgusting player at the USOPEN (Florida)
  200. Old Benoni
  201. Endgame training database?
  202. Inforchess
  203. Was America's greatest Chessplayer also the greatest player in history?
  204. illegal move games
  205. Re: Some players just don't know when to resign....
  206. advantage of two bishops: exchange off another knight as well?
  207. The "Fumble Factors" of Great Players
  208. XP SP2 is *finally* here on Auto-Windows-Update
  209. Advanced chess books (middlegame & tactics & psychology)
  210. Chessmaster 10th Edition - UBI Soft [3 CDs], Cycling Manager 4, Stoneage Foolympics - Asylum Games,
  211. Fischer quotes Tim Hanke
  212. Wondering about the absence of Sacrifice on the Web
  213. Chess Player LOTF Reality Show
  214. Giving up
  215. Re: Joe Tamargo is Seriously Ill
  216. Is CM 7000's rating for artifical players a joke?
  217. Is my way of practice correct (help)
  218. Lost with Deep fritz-8 #1
  219. The "Quaker Chess Challenge": an online "puzzle" of sorts
  220. Thanks (Re: Why I lost #2 plz help)
  221. What is the greatest come back game in chess?
  222. BOTH BOBBY FISCHER PRISON INTERVIEWS NOW ONLINE
  223. MY WEBSITE
  224. Sixteen King Moves in a Thirty-Move Game
  225. Training by cheating
  226. Fischer + Kosteniuk
  227. Training by Cheating
  228. Re: king's gambit 2...Bc5
  229. Opening Repertoire
  230. Chess Newsgroup
  231. "Chess Kombat" in new "Mortal Kombat"
  232. chess problems/Puzzles in the periodic
  233. is this a known/played opening or did I do something "unique"?
  234. stalemate as a loss any better
  235. Anyone familiar with using Chessbase 7? How do you do this?
  236. New Website regarding ancient boardgames, rythmomachia and chess !!
  237. beating the KIA
  238. Informator Combination 68 / 563
  239. Hurricane Frances + Chess
  240. Chess Puzzles - Sept 1st
  241. Chess derivates and much more !!
  242. Kotov doubly cooked!
  243. FL State Championship Hurricane Update
  244. A Ruy Lopez game (C63)
  245. Rare and Hard-to-find Chess Books for Sale: "Test of Time",...etc.
  246. -The World Internet Scholastic Chess Championship-
  247. Think like a Patzer
  248. Bobby Fischer - Marriage plans aimed at getting visa
  249. Abe Yanofsky Memorial 2004 Pictures Available
  250. Danish Player Cut-Off Queen Heads ??