PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.analysis (Chess Analysis)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16

  1. CHEATING is rampant in chess
  2. Slav defense with Bg4
  3. FIDE Rating List Is Out
  4. the match will continue 3-2?
  5. Forfeit wins - an inconsistancy
  6. Iran is like Kramnik
  7. 2006 WCC Game # 6
  8. Game 6 is drawn.
  9. GM Magnus Carlsen (Norway)
  10. Anti Nimzo Indian 3.a3
  11. Bobby Fischer
  12. Kramnik Toilet Record
  13. Nomorechess Ahead of Taylor Kingston Atlast !!!
  14. 2006 WCC - DAY OFF - October 3rd, 2006 (Schedule of Play)
  15. 2006 WCC - Game # 7
  16. 2006 WCC Game # 7 is a DRAW
  17. 2006 WCC - Game # 8
  18. TOPALOV Wins Game # 8
  19. Could Newspaper on-line chess columns use interactive technology?
  20. Kramnik is (and has been) TOAST!!
  21. Why won't Topalov play 1.e4 ?
  22. What are Kramnik's weaknesses?
  23. Lesson: Rook vs Pawn Endings
  24. The WCC: No Bathroom, No Brilliance
  25. Kramnik camp claims Topalov IS a computer!
  26. Please update your Free Blubbie Chess Server bookmarks
  27. TOPALOV Wins Game # 9
  28. The 1/x rule strikes AGAIN: Topalov Routes Kramnik In Game Nine
  29. How to improve GetClub Chess Game?
  30. Krapnik-Toiletov
  31. KRAMNIK Wins Game # 10
  32. chess program
  33. Complete Set of all 34 Bobby Fischer Radio Interviews
  34. chess problem terminology
  35. 5th and final sample puzzle
  36. Is the WCC just going to be 1.d4
  37. Surprise against 3.Nd2
  38. DiagTransfer a free chess tool new version
  39. Play online chess in head-to-head competition....for fun or money
  40. Fritz 9
  41. At last I won a game with Beginner Level.
  42. DRAW in Game # 11
  43. Game 12 - anyone putting up a live PGN file?
  44. How to handle this position?
  45. Topalov's Neighbor
  46. I'm looking for many retailer/distributor/partnerships for my product.
  47. Newbie: Attack player needs help
  48. My current training regimen
  49. 2006 WCC - Game # 12
  50. Chess Game further improved. (Time Managment)
  51. chess set in box with large hand carved/turned wooden chess pieces-$25
  52. DRAW in Game # 12
  53. Positions with the most legal moves
  54. Kramkic offically World champ now.
  55. please update bookmarks to Free Blubbie Chess Server
  56. Would you have drew this game?
  57. Does Kramnik have a high IQ ?
  58. Kramnik embarrassed Topalov
  59. Parting words to Topalov
  60. swift-sweet- 23 GM-game
  61. Chess Puzzles - Oct 15th
  62. Nomorechess is going to be beaten now!!!
  63. Bug fix for scid
  64. What is this tactic ? Is there a name for it??
  65. Sanny is a nice person
  66. Kr-Tp, game 12
  67. Sanny's Chess Program - playable at higher levels?
  68. No Substitute For Hardwork
  69. One of my games (strong middlegame/endgame)
  70. Newbie needs help to beat big brother
  71. What *exactly* is a USCF rating floor?
  72. openings grandmaster call replay
  73. Lev Pshakis books
  74. Analyse my match from last night
  75. Kasparian
  76. Scintific American article on chess and intelligence
  77. Newbie: Defensive player possible?
  78. Tough Competition going at GetClub Chess.
  79. Help with position evaluation
  80. A Vladimirov chess problem
  81. A funny Read
  82. R + B&R pawn vs R
  83. Game of mine
  84. LEGAL NOTICE: I just filed an employment discrimination complaint against USCF
  85. Is this any better? (another one of my games)
  86. Improve your chess in 7 days or less
  87. Game from the 2006 Interservice
  88. Re: Improve your chess in 7 days or less
  89. Re: Rip-off of Reinfeld? (was: Improve your chess in 7 days or less)
  90. The Cat in the Hat at World Open
  91. alt.binaries.chess
  92. Terrific Topalov-Mamedyarov game today
  93. Tough Competition at GetClub Chess by new Players.
  94. One Of Ray's Miniatures (please find my blunders)
  95. Immortal Game: Book Review
  96. An original Vladimirov chess problem
  97. Another Ray Miniature (Exchange French)
  98. help with analysis
  99. NEW BOBBY FISCHER INTERVIEW!!
  100. GetClub Game Development Stopped due to Money
  101. One more game
  102. 3 Games
  103. scid vs arena
  104. Boleslavsky Puzzles
  105. PROOF a beginner has no rating.
  106. wch - what now ?
  107. Is this a TN in the Mod Benoni?
  108. Chess Etiquette - Part 1
  109. Chess Self-Training guide
  110. Very simple puzzle with pretty diagram
  111. Banned from Gameknot
  112. A game I should have lost
  113. GetClub Winners for Oct 2006 is Chrisf with 71.9 Points.
  114. Help ... Looking for Older Tournament Facts
  115. 25 studies of Korolkov illustrated with Leonardo da Vinci
  116. Re: Annotations please
  117. Chess Etiquette - Part 2
  118. free chess book for exchanging links
  119. Announcing ChessUp Forums!
  120. Master level *is* tough to beat
  121. A 7 minute game
  122. Chess Etiquette - Part 3
  123. Conquest-Torres, Calvia
  124. Newbie: Queen side attack
  125. Whats your Opinion about GetClub Game.?
  126. Daily chess problems
  127. Estimate the quantity of the wheat grains to put on the last square of the chessboard
  128. A peculiar position
  129. 2 Knight Defence
  130. Playing with Human Opponents at GetClub
  131. Playing Scared
  132. Center Counter
  133. Erich Eliskases Puzzles
  134. Endgame Analysis - Help Please
  135. master vs amateur
  136. Beginner Level playing very fast.
  137. basics endings
  138. Capablanca Rule
  139. ChessProblem.net
  140. Do you think Black can draw this position
  141. Mega Database 2007
  142. newbie question
  143. Achieving Your Chess Goals
  144. Chrisf winning Master Level playing same game again and again.
  145. Chrisf winning Master Level playing same game 3 times
  146. ---> /// -- Chess http://boner.here.ws <-----------------
  147. Kramnik overlooks mate in one
  148. Elena Tairova Puzzles
  149. GetClub Chess Game improved
  150. Results for Nov, 2006 GetClub Tournament.
  151. Results for Nov, 2006 GetClub Tournament.
  152. Help with Game Analysis
  153. bizarre kasparov simul ending
  154. what kind of games are solvable?
  155. Jealously Guarded Secrets Used by Grand Masters to Win Nearly Every Game
  156. Capablanca-Botvinnik
  157. Chess Game Analysis of my best Game.
  158. Puzzles From Recent Tournaments
  159. Re: Alternative to Scid Database Released
  160. How can I become a US chess professional ??
  161. Analysis of an Scotch position
  162. The RGC Chess Challenge
  163. Why end game not so Well?
  164. analyzed game
  165. Any evidence for improvement with databases?
  166. Zsuzsa and Me: The Whole Story
  167. Analyze this game which drew.
  168. Re: Another Botched Question
  169. DiagTransfer 3.0 is out
  170. fritz10 engine in CB8
  171. Current list of RGC tournament players
  172. how to find chess data ?
  173. Re: chess data ?
  174. Some proof puzzles to end/start your year on
  175. Leonid Yudasin Puzzles
  176. Re: Recommend chess program? "call play"?
  177. Chess results 2006 gone & 2007 arrives.
  178. A useful feature, or just a waste of time ??
  179. Re: Direct Questions( Was: Does it exist if we don't look?)
  180. TWIC games < 210
  181. Which Indian defence is:
  182. Are all satisfied with GetClub Chess.
  183. chess problem in movies - the 9th gate
  184. Greatest Chess Games of Sam Sloan
  185. Positional judgment
  186. Chess analysis Strategy.
  187. Nikita Vitiugov's Puzzles
  188. 1970 Rovinj-Zagreb PGN
  189. Re: Question for the RGC Tournament players
  190. Re: Chessville Vignettes
  191. New release of ChessDB database
  192. Waiting for Getclub to move ...
  193. Great Success at last to GetClub.
  194. ECO Code System Question
  195. Is there a forced winning line for black?
  196. Bitwise 2K7 - An Algorithm Intensive Time Constrained Online Programming Competition.
  197. All Old Chess Books
  198. I do not like recent improvements in google.
  199. Queen's Battle, a new variation
  200. Re: Kramnik-Anand, Corus 2007
  201. Jan Results comming soon at GetClub Chess.
  202. Re: Kramnik-Anand, Corus 2007
  203. Bobby Fischer leaving Iceland
  204. 50-move rule
  205. Review of Chess Puzzles for the Casual Player, Vol. 1
  206. Online chess resources
  207. An interesting 7 pieces endgame
  208. Lev Psakhis Puzzles
  209. Evans Gambit ...
  210. Rossolimo game
  211. Chess a Metaphor For Life
  212. Quite OT - Chess places in Barcelona (Catalunya)
  213. RGC chess tournament
  214. Chess problems
  215. game analysis by Niranjan.C.N Karnataka
  216. Correction ## New version of ChessDB (enhanced Scid)
  217. Gruenfeld against other moves than d4.
  218. Sam Sloan draws an 8-year-old Girl
  219. Game in pgn
  220. Game in pgn
  221. Game in pgn
  222. Salome Melia and Bathuyag Mongontuul Puzzles
  223. A fun sacrifice
  224. ideas behind King Pawn and Queen Pawn?
  225. ECO PGN with annotation
  226. Marshall attack
  227. The Life Of Jessie Gilbert
  228. Jessie Gilbert - breaking news
  229. Blunders are killing me
  230. In search of new creative way to study chess
  231. Any (drawing) chances for white?
  232. A nice game by two 11 year olds
  233. Re: rgc Tournament PGN
  234. game analysis
  235. Qd1 is the best move
  236. ChessDB (chess database) version 3.6.15 released
  237. GetClub Chess again Online.
  238. Azmaiparashvili Puzzles
  239. Position vs. Tactics (with a little endgame stuff thrown in)
  240. Mr Phil Email helped GetClub Chess
  241. Play thru Game on Fritz 10
  242. How To Fool Fritz
  243. Re: Sam Loyd's Cyclopedia of 5,000 Puzzles Tricks & Conundrums with Answers
  244. analysis and comments
  245. Anand-Carlsen
  246. How GetClub Chess game developed so Strong.
  247. Visit and have fun
  248. MonRoi and the Problem of Cheaters
  249. Endgames & Engines
  250. Morozevich v Topalov Round 13 in LInares...